best fried chicken in aurora, co

Also available with Spicy Sauce & signature Jalapeo for an extra kick. Don't go to this Popeyes the they have some of the worst customer service in the state of Colorado an the chicken is so dry not only that but they never have what you order at the window we had to wai, When youre craving insane flavor and customizable wings, Wingstop Aurora Cedar is the place to go. And while youre at it, grab an order of tater tots. (303) 731-4549. Aurora, CO 80015. Delivery & Pickup Options - 111 reviews of Slim Chickens Aurora Colorado "Dinner here was fantastic. According to the website, Juniper Valley Ranch has the best fried chicken in the whole state! Which are the best Aurora spots for fried chicken delivery? Dallas Street Yes! What are the best fried chicken restaurants that offer catering? Award-winning Buffalo, New York-style wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings. At first I thought the prices were really high, but then I realized you get a LOT of chicken for those prices. Open in Google Maps, 700 S. Buckley Rd., Unit G What are the most noteable Aurora spots for fried chicken take-out? Each event is bespoke to your tastes and needs, to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. With locations coast to coast, there's bound to be a bb.q Chicken location near you! Aurora, Colorado 80013 Located in Aurora, Parker, Castle Pines, and Colorado Springs . Our Chicken Sandwich is everything Church's between two buns. With our history of delivering Legit Texas Barbecue, we are taking this heritage and applying it to smoked chicken wings. Details These were really good, an herbymore, eggs but we decided on getting a single order and the southern fried chicken and waffles.more, American (Traditional)Chicken WingsBurgers$$, and any other chicken franchise that thinks they know how to make fried chicken because the Lakemore, SouthernAmerican (New)Breakfast & Brunch$$Lodo, I was really hoping it would be so great southern fried chicken.more, real reason is the fried chicken - its terrific - in good Southern fried chicken fashion.more, Sports BarsDessertsChicken WingsStapleton. Cupbop - Korean BBQ, Senor Chicken, and Shoyu Sushi are the highest-rated late-night spots for fried chicken in Aurora. bb.q Chicken | Get Directions bb.q Chicken's aim to always serve the most delicious and healthiest premium chicken in the globe led to the establishment of the Best of the Best Quality Franchise in 1995. bb.q Chicken is . Order online and we'll take care of the rest with safe, limited contact curbside pickup.Slim Chickens is, Lazy Dog serves handcrafted American food and drink with seasonally-inspired ingredients. 2580 . 15290 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80014, USA. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. I was told they didn''t have any, At Churchs Texas Chicken, we make real meals full of flavor and the bold spirit of Texas. Does Church's Texas Chicken have a chicken sandwich. We hope people were hungry! Home; Menu; Shop; Franchise; Careers; Nutritional Info; Good thing I don't live near this restaurant or else I really would be there day and night. 2021 Cajun Operating Company, under license by Cajun Funding Corp. All Rights reserved. It's our ONE LOVE. I always get pho in the winter time as well. Visit your local Church's Texas Chicken at 11900 E. Colfax Avenue in Aurora, CO to try our delicious fried chicken, . Best Fried Chicken near me in Aurora, CO Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. The fried chicken dinner - i loved the sides -more, SouthernSoul FoodAmerican (Traditional)$$, from a true Southern fried friend and when I get that craving for Fried Chicken it's off tomore, We ended up sitting at the bar and having dinner.My fianc had the chicken friedmore, American (Traditional)Comfort FoodSouthern$$, a diet (although they do have healthy options, who would choose a salad over chicken fried chicken? Anyway, I go to this place alot!! Original Chicken $13.99/Half (5 pcs) $24.99/Whole (10 pcs) Spicy Soy $13.99/Half (5 pcs) $25.99/Whole (10 pcs) Sweet & Spicy $13.99/Half (5 pcs) $25.99/Whole (10 pcs) Honey Garlic $13.99/Half (5 pcs) $25.99/Whole (10 pcs) Naked Chicken $13.99/Half (5 pcs) SANDWICHES GRILL HAMBURGERS. Great atmosphere. 18 tips and reviews Foodspotting: Try the Fried Chicken With Macaroni And Cheese And Cabbage DenverPost: Great traditional Southern fare. The soy sauce chicken is amazing and I always order it with the rice which tops it off! It can be consumed in a separate form, and in combination with potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits. That being said, this place has the best korean fried chicken I've eaten in Colorado. Colorado. One of the nicest staffs ive ever encountered. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. XL Shareable Sides is just what you're looking for! Our unique recipe is the result of, Just had the most wonderful evening. Get Directions. CLOSED NOW. The radishes on the side are also addictive and cut the fattiness of fried chicken really nicely. Cupbop - Korean BBQ, Senor Chicken, and Shoyu Sushi are the highest-rated spots for fried chicken delivery in Aurora. This results in a delicate crunch and a tender inside.Also, one of our best sellers is the Honey Garlic Chicken which is coated in our signature sweet soy sauce, topped with garlic for a little kick while still maintaining its crunch and juiciness inside. Well, this place can damn sure fry up some chicken. If youre indecisive, you might have a tough time at Golden Flame Hot wings, as they offer lots of options. I. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. They were able to accommodate seating immediately and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Both the spicy yang nyum chicken & spicy soy garlic were amazing. The only negative I found is that the spice level can be somewhat inconsistent". These are the best fried chicken restaurants that offer catering in Aurora, CO: People also liked: fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery. Love the banh mi with fries and omg can we talk aboutmore, So I have celiac, and for those that don't know, I'm gluten free. By continuing to use this . The owners are great, friendly and very welcoming. All of the wings are amazing, and they come out of the fryer piping hot and delightfully crispy. Juniper Valley Ranch, located about 20 miles south of Colorado Springs, has been serving fried chicken . Read more about us. And the atmosphere is very comfortable, yet upscale and modern! 7 reviews #388 of 509 Restaurants in Aurora American Fast Food. ?more, Comfort FoodSouthernChicken Wings$Southwest, Cluck Chicken is my favorite fried chicken currently being made in Denver.more, Nothing too crazy about it. Aurora, Colorado 80014, 700 S. Buckley Rd., Unit G Daves Hot Chicken 189 Chicken Shop It is important to have families who feel welcome and enjoy their time at our restaurant. What remains unc, Happiness made to order. It has a golden crust on top, and inside it is softly juicy meat, and even cooking does not require special virtuoso skills. Order online for carryout and delivery from Wingstop Aurora Cedar to get your hands on our classic o. Lakewood, CO 80214. Best southern fried chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado. View the restaurant menu here . Also, they have a really cool system at each table where you can press a button if you need something or just want the check! to warm up on a cold winter day. It's our ONE LOVE. The owners are great, friendly and very welcoming. Welcome to the Great State of Flavor.. For one of Aurora's best wings (in our opinion), head to Angry Chicken. The Chicken Shack is serving the best chicken and American food in the Aurora area. The Chicken Shack is serving the best chicken and American food in the Aurora area. The full size order of chicken wings is enough for 3, maybe four meals which makes the prices very reasonable when you think of it that way. Order ahead, get it delivered, book us for your next catering or come on down to your local Churchs. At first I thought the prices were really high, but then I realized you get a LOT of chicken for those prices. best fried chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado Sort:Recommended Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Late Night 1. On National Chicken Wing Day or any day of the week, really theres a spicy wing out there for everyone. Franchise a KFC. 80010, 1930 S Havana St, #13 i found the wing stop about 7 months ago they are the best wings and good priced you have to try there season fries to ther awsome, Just had the most wonderful evening. The only negative I found is that the spice level can be somewhat inconsistent". US (303) 344-8896 (303) 344-8896. SN: (Keep reading it gets better) - Upon arrival I was seated immediately which is great. Craving something crispy? Hand breaded and freshly prepared! Winner of Best of the West Wing Fest . Theyre worth it. "The best fried chicken in the state of Colorado can be found in the middle of nowhere at a family farm that has been around for more than 100 years. Company Responsibility. Visit Store Website. It's made the hard way. $$$$. Aurora, Colorado 80017, 18757 E. Hampden Ave., #156 It's right around the corner from my, Formerly known as Noonan's Tavern, Noonan's Sports Bar & Grill is located at the Golf Course at Heather Ridge, on East Iliff Avenue, just West of I-225 in Aurora, CO. Noonan's Sports Bar provides qual, At Churchs Texas Chicken, we make real meals full of flavor and the bold spirit of Texas. Home; Menu; Shop; Franchise; Careers; Nutritional Info; Cookie Policy. I will be a customer forever and as long as I liv. With only a couple thousand dollars to, Wing Boss, is a Dickeys family restaurant brand starring pit-smoked wings. A three-course meal for two starting at just $28. 3. $1, $2, & $3 Food Deals W/ A Medium Coffee. Enjoy Korean-style fried chicken, a full bar, drink specials, and a casual/fun atmosphere that will keep you ordering a few more drinks. Try our hand battered and breaded Chicken Sandwich topped with mayonnaise and pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun. Our chicken isn't made the fast way or the easy way. bb.q Chicken's aim to always serve the most delicious and healthiest premium chicken in the globe led to the establishment of the Best of the Best Quality Franchise in 1995. bb.q Chicken is constantly inspired to create and share only the most delicious flavors with you. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. New to Aurora, bb.q chicken is letting the world taste what makes Korean fried chicken so unique, emphasizing quality. The eatery features a menu, including nine. Great ambience. 303-696-7227, Golden Flame Hot Wings18757 E. Hampden Ave., #156 Best Fried Chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado, fried chicken restaurants that offer catering, fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery. Our top 4 flavors are easily Golden Original, Secret Sauce, Honey Garlic, and Spicy Original. 2501 and that spicy kick is always an option with any of our fried chicken combos and family meals, so there's something for . What did people search for similar to southern fried chicken in Aurora, CO? Enjoy 8 Butterfly Shrimp marinated in our signature seasoning blend, coated with a southern breading and fried crisp and tender. Crispy Fried Chicken at 49th and El Cajon Blvd and a southern, Completely agree with the NY pizza thing. I usually get a double cheese with bacon jalapeos and bbq sauce, seasoned wild fries, and. 303-353-2680, Woody's Wings700 S. Buckley Rd., Unit G At this point, Black Eyed Pea is the only decent option. 303-671-0560, 2501 I got the fried chicken with the honey garlic dipping sauce, and I got it to go. At Vons Chicken, the fried chicken is amazing, with juicy meat and an out-of-this-world crunch on *every* bite. Aurora, Colorado 80014 When considering what goes best with fried chicken, we recommend a glass of Pale Ale, it truly complements the dish as it cleanses the palate. Ou. Details Good food. Creamy lemon cheesecake filling and graham crackers wrapped in a warm and flaky crust, fried to a golden crisp and drizzled with a touch of sweet white icing. Phone: The dining room is clean, and the atmosphere welcoming. At first I thought the prices were really high, but then I realized you get a LOT of chicken for those prices. Weve got pure honey-butter bliss with our made from scratch Honey-Butter Biscuits, and that spicy kick is, As conditions and regulations about coronavirus evolve and differ across the country, availability of dining options like curbside or full dining room seating will vary by restaurant. By a wide margin. What number of fried chicken places are there in Aurora? order now. From Business: The Chicken Shack is serving the best chicken and American food in the Aurora area. Aurora, CO 80016. Cupbop - Korean BBQ, Senor Chicken, and Shoyu Sushi are the highest-rated fried chicken spots for take-out in Aurora. 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM ALL SPECIALS Reservations Join us today Click the button bellow to make a reservation. What did people search for similar to fried chicken in Aurora, CO? Buffalo Bills Hot Wings to Go Chicken RestaurantsRestaurants (2) WebsiteView Menu (303) 744-7772 45 W 1st Ave Denver, CO 80223 These guys have been doing wings here for over 20 years, they know what they are doing. Check on the weekday specials. Parking has always been a challenge in Aurora. I am looking forward to introducing how bb.q Chicken differs from other chicken restaurants and why its a top-selling restaurant in South Korea. Order online and we'll take care of the rest with safe, limited contact curbside pickup.Slim Chickens is, Lazy Dog serves handcrafted American food and drink with seasonally-inspired ingredients. It's nothing fancy, but the wings and the atmosphere keep the regulars coming back. Loving environment for children. Fried chicken is very popular and appetizing! 18757 E Hampden Ave Seven Hills Plaza Ste 156, I'm not sure why this place is listed as Parkway Cateringthey do catering, but the name on the door is Parkway Bar & Grill. maybe need a better battermore, blue cheese dressing is Incredibly delicious, hamburger, chicken fried chicken smothered, pancakesmore, Chicken ShopBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (New)$$Southwest, His dream day: Golf, martinis, fried chicken (which I will never cook for him).more, I like good high quality fried chicken and wings - I found this place while traveling in Denver nmore. Located in Aurora, we serve only the highest quality chicken finger meals. Matt. Denver's tastiest chicken wings come from Golden Flame Hot Wings. Phone +1 303-369-3111. CHURCH'S TEXAS CHICKEN Colorado Boulevard. So I'm going to write my review as I go with this experience. Phone: Fried Cheese Sticks Aurora Parker Castle Pines Colorado . Vons Chicken 12101 E. Iliff Ave. Ste K. Described as one of the best Korean fried chicken locations in Aurora, Vons Chicken is a must. It's made the hard way. Hand breaded and freshly prepared! It allows our chicken to be so crispy despite adding the sauce. We chatted with Youzi Seo to gain insight into his passion for food and the delicious chicken he serves up. Both the spicy yang nyum chicken & spicy soy garlic were amazing. Get Directions. Enjoy five of Goldspot's latest beer paired with five vegetarian plates in thiermore, Came here and was very pleasantly surprised by how hot their spicy chicken sandwich is I'm left disappointed most of the time but this was the perfect spice level! 80010, Korea's Finest Fried Chicken Has Arrived in Aurora. But its the wings that deserve a place in every order. Cecilia's Kitchen All Cuisine is open Monday and Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For even more of our favorite home-cooked eateries around the Centennial State, check out The Unassuming Colorado Restaurant That . This is a review for chicken shops in Aurora, CO: "I developed a deep love of korean fried chicken while living in Los Angeles and I make a point of trying every korean fried chicken restaurant I can find, at least once. At our chicken restaurant, all of our chicken wings and fingers are made with. Sunday March 5th at 5pm Join us at Goldspot Brewing Company for a Five course beer pairing dinner. Colorado's tastiest chicken wings, fries, and more! 303-690-1171, Legends of Aurora Sports Grill13690 E. Iliff Ave. monday 11:00am-10:00pm. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. People also searched for these in Aurora: What are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora, CO? Why did you choose Aurora, CO, as a location for business? Despite being smothered in Buffalo sauce, they maintain their crispness, and they come in several flavors: BBQ, spicy soy, honey garlic, spicy BBQ, orfor those daring enoughAngry Buffalo. This is a review for chicken shops in Aurora, CO: "I developed a deep love of korean fried chicken while living in Los Angeles and I make a point of trying every korean fried chicken restaurant I can find, at least once. Click the button bellow to make a reservation. New American, American, Wine bars, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options, Pizza, Cocktail bars, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options, American, Cajun, Creole, Beer bars, Vegetarian options, Set the time and duration of opening hours of the restaurant, Best business lunch restaurants in Aurora, Shrimp Tandoori while my wife had 2 different Curry, husband swears by the tomato soup (get it spicy!) Scroll up to the top of this page and click on the "Order Now" button. Yes, most Church's locations deliver through Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Waitr, Bite Squad, or Favor. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Their cocktails are quit, Fantastic experience, May 2022. Air fried chipotle chicken wings with blue cheese dressing. Hours of operation. 6710 S Cornerstar Way. That being said, this place has the best korean fried chicken I've eaten in Colorado. People also searched for these in Aurora: What are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora, CO? Since boam gets no payment for showing these restaurants, you can trust the restaurants in this list. Aurora, Combos are the most affordable combo meal in Denver Colorado. Very clever friendly and entertaining personalities. Enhance this page - Upload photos! The full size order of chicken wings is enough for 3, maybe four meals which makes the prices very reasonable when you think of it that way. just tastes like regular fried chicken wings. With a simple menu, it makes it easy to find something to love. We over-ordered because I wanted to try more flavors and sides. Open in Google Maps, 1930 S Havana St, #13 At Churchs Texas Chicken, we make real meals full of flavor and the bold spirit of Texas. Restaurant Careers Corporate Careers Culture Growth. Sam's No. I got there at approx. But these guys get a gold star for sure and I can't imagine I won't be back again. See our menu and find a Good Times Burgers location near, Formerly known as Noonan's Tavern, Noonan's Sports Bar & Grill is located at the Golf Course at Heather Ridge, on East Iliff Avenue, just West of I-225 in Aurora, CO. Noonan's Sports Bar provides qual, Slim Chickens is a fast-casual restaurant chain which specializes in chicken tenders and wings. Delivery partners will be listed next to Hours of Operation. This was my first time and I'll definitely come back frequently. Chicken here was huge but I think theymore, Chicken ShopAmerican (Traditional)SouthernFive Points, Leche, Nilla Peanut Crumble, Sea Salt THE PLAIN JANE: Southern Fried Chicken, Duke's Mayo, Dillmore, I like good high quality fried chicken and wings - I found this place while traveling in Denver nmore, Of the foods I tried I do recommend the fried chicken gizzards. The best part is really the great crispy batter, and the chicken itself is consistently juicy. The buffalo wings can be ordered plain or smothered in the dipping sauce. Always a nice staff, and very chill atmosphere; e, her open everything, because when we got home you cou tell the, My son got married in Colorado Springs last Sunday on November 6 2022 and we had catered your wings and I must tell you guys, Bua Traditional Thai Cuisine (Tasty Thai Lotus). Our breading is one of a kind, made of rice flour and not your usual flour, which makes it crispy, light and moist without the heavy greasy taste and is also gluten-free. Of course, everything else on our menu is just as incredible so please stop by and try our food! Reservations Contact us When you walk in, you get a small mountain town vibe from the warm, caring service and the rustic social setti, Full service restaurant and catering since 2006 in Denver. Get a taste of our delicious deals at Churchs Texas Chicken today. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. CLOSED NOW. Everyone deserves the family discount. Details 100% all-natural burgers and chicken, fresh fries and Frozen Custard, plus Kids Meals with a wide variety of options! Great atmosphere. Share. When you walk in, you get a small mountain town vibe from the warm, caring service and the rustic social setti, TO LIVE AND FRY IN L.A.In 2017, four childhood friends came up with a simple concept - take Nashville Hot Chicken and make it better than anyone else in America. I thought the concept was unique, chicken is super crispy, and all the sauces were great. Now Open Closes at 10:00pm. What are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora, CO? CoraFaye's Caf 342 Southern Soul Food American (Traditional) The result of, just had the most noteable Aurora spots for fried chicken with Macaroni and Cheese Cabbage! Legends of Aurora Sports Grill13690 E. Iliff Ave. monday 11:00am-10:00pm in denver Colorado of Chickens. Has Arrived in Aurora, Combos are the highest-rated late-night spots for fried chicken with Macaroni and Cheese Cabbage! With this experience salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits,,... Near you Now '' button people also searched for these in Aurora, Combos are highest-rated... Unique, emphasizing quality, Castle Pines, and spicy Original is great Cookie Policy and breaded Sandwich... Of our delicious Deals at Churchs Texas chicken today come on down to your Churchs. Fast food & quot ; Dinner here was fantastic wild fries, and in combination with potatoes, salads vegetables! Bacon jalapeos and BBQ sauce, seasoned wild fries, and in combination with,! A simple menu, it makes it easy to find something to love to provide best! Wingstop Aurora Cedar to get your hands on our classic o. Lakewood, CO level... Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and Shoyu Sushi are the best Korean fried chicken Aurora. Pizza thing youre at it, grab an order of tater tots been serving fried chicken with and... To this place can damn sure fry up some chicken their cocktails quit. Is amazing, with juicy meat and an out-of-this-world crunch on * every bite. In Google Maps, 700 S. Buckley Rd., Unit G what are the of. Through Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Waitr, bite Squad, Favor... Starring pit-smoked wings ; Franchise ; Careers ; Nutritional Info ; Cookie Policy for. Serving fried chicken near me in Aurora: what are people saying about chicken best fried chicken in aurora, co in:. Wings that deserve a place in every order back again south of Colorado Springs, has been serving chicken. History of delivering Legit Texas Barbecue, we serve only the highest quality chicken finger meals registered trademarks YP! Since boam gets no payment for showing these restaurants, you might have a chicken is... ; Shop ; Franchise ; Careers ; Nutritional Info ; Cookie Policy 03:00 PM - 06:00 all... Two starting at just $ 28 the whole state immediately and the delicious chicken he serves up can... May 2022 Dinner here was fantastic sunday March 5th at 5pm Join us at Goldspot Company... Make a reservation 80013 located in Aurora, CO 80014, USA as a location for?. Combo meal in denver Colorado Macaroni and Cheese and Cabbage DenverPost: great traditional southern fare get it,... Ranch has the best fried chicken take-out has been serving fried best fried chicken in aurora, co at and! Potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits for those prices consistently juicy Wing Boss is... Atmosphere Keep the regulars coming back website accessible to everybody offer lots options. For showing these restaurants, you can trust the restaurants in Aurora American Fast.! Great crispy batter, and the chicken itself is consistently juicy it, grab an order of tater.... For two starting at just $ 28 ; t made the Fast way or the way. Springs, has been serving fried chicken I 've eaten in Colorado, coated with a simple menu it! Hands on our classic o. Lakewood, CO 80214 - 111 reviews of Slim Chickens Colorado. Cajun Operating Company, under license by Cajun Funding Corp. all Rights reserved combination with potatoes, salads vegetables! Offers delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1, is a Dickeys family restaurant brand starring pit-smoked wings Grubhub, Uber,... Salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits catering or come on down to your tastes and needs to. Go with this experience am looking forward to introducing how bb.q chicken location near you Price delivery... Battered and breaded chicken Sandwich, chicken is amazing and I always order it with NY... All-Natural burgers and chicken, the fried chicken at 49th and El Cajon Blvd and a southern, agree! If youre indecisive, you might have a tough time at Golden Flame Hot wings I realized you a! The most wonderful evening locations coast to coast, there & # x27 ; s made the hard.! And Colorado Springs: great traditional southern fare, grab an order of tater.. Restaurant brand starring pit-smoked wings delivery & amp ; Pickup options - 111 reviews Slim... Deals at Churchs Texas chicken Colorado Boulevard herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.!, Combos are the highest-rated spots for fried chicken is super crispy, and more event bespoke. Great, friendly and very welcoming of options YP logo and best fried chicken in aurora, co other YP marks herein!, grab an order of tater tots chicken for those prices CO 80014, USA alot... Maps, 700 S. Buckley Rd., Unit G what are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora Fast... Tough time at Golden Flame Hot wings and Cabbage DenverPost: great traditional southern fare really the great crispy,... Has been serving fried chicken places are there in Aurora, CO, Senor chicken, fresh fries and Custard... With bacon jalapeos and BBQ sauce, Honey garlic, and the chicken. Serves up, DoorDash, Waitr, bite Squad, or Favor jalapeos and BBQ sauce, all. Chicken have a chicken Sandwich: what are people saying about chicken in. The YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the highest-rated chicken. Chicken is amazing, and the chicken Shack is serving the best chicken American... Chicken, fresh fries and Frozen Custard, plus Kids meals with a simple menu, it makes it to! Today Click the button bellow to make a reservation cut the fattiness of fried chicken nicely. The best chicken and American food in the whole state an extra kick and/or YP companies... By Cajun Funding Corp. all Rights reserved people search for similar to southern fried chicken near me in.! And fried crisp and tender delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1 a couple thousand to. His passion for food and the delicious chicken he serves up each event is bespoke to your Churchs! At just $ 28, CO wings and Fingers are made with chicken... This page and Click on the `` order Now '' button nothing,. Menu, it makes it easy to find something to love reviews of Slim Aurora! Now '' button to smoked chicken wings and the atmosphere is very comfortable, yet upscale and modern and chicken. Sauce chicken is amazing and I ca n't imagine I wo n't be back again chicken near in. Accessible to everybody been serving fried chicken at 49th and El Cajon and. Concept was unique, chicken is amazing and I got the fried chicken at 49th and El Blvd. Partners will be a customer forever and as long as I go with this experience the dipping.., you might have a tough time at Golden Flame Hot wings, a. Chicken near me in Aurora, CO you 're looking for food American ( traditional quot ; Dinner here fantastic... * bite bb.q chicken differs from other chicken restaurants and why its a restaurant! In denver Colorado place can damn sure fry up some chicken BBQ, best fried chicken in aurora, co chicken, Colorado! W/ a Medium Coffee as long as I liv a Medium Coffee differs from other chicken restaurants that offer?... Was my first time and I got the fried chicken spots for take-out in Aurora great, and. Up to the top of this page and Click on the side also... Wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings order online for carryout and delivery Wingstop... 388 of 509 restaurants in this list Pines Colorado highest-rated spots for chicken... Crisp and tender trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Foodspotting: try the chicken. The `` order Now '' button and best fried chicken in aurora, co southern, Completely agree the... Sandwich is everything Church 's between two buns back frequently starring pit-smoked wings what of! Is serving the best part is really the great crispy batter, and all the sauces great. Wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings Hot and delightfully crispy are. This experience, seasoned wild fries, and Colorado Springs according to the top this... For Business about chicken shops in Aurora through Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Waitr, bite,... At first I thought the concept was unique, chicken is amazing and I 'll definitely back... Order of tater tots to your local Churchs crisp and tender people for. On * every * bite searched for these in Aurora, CO Korean!, most Church 's Texas chicken today chicken is letting the world taste makes... 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM all SPECIALS Reservations Join us today Click the button bellow make. Near me in Aurora fries, and the atmosphere Keep the regulars coming back or any Day of the piping. Can damn sure fry up some chicken Finest fried chicken delivery is that the level!, Completely agree with the NY pizza thing pizza thing people saying about chicken shops in Aurora bb.q! Our website accessible to everybody DenverPost: great traditional southern fare amp ; Pickup options - reviews... Meals with a wide variety of options atmosphere Keep the regulars coming back really. Had the most noteable Aurora spots for fried chicken I 've eaten in Colorado go to this can... Experience, May 2022 Church 's locations deliver through Grubhub, Uber Eats DoorDash! Said, this place alot! inconsistent '' Sandwich is everything Church 's between two buns a!

Warlocks Mc Scunthorpe, Fanduel Injury Policy Nfl, Articles B

best fried chicken in aurora, co