are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan

Micah and Moth Flight: Technically, they were before both the warrior code and the medicine cat code, but perhaps StarClan had no-mates-from-other-Clans-or-medicine-cats-having-mates in mind all along, considering what happened to them: Micah died, and Moth Flight gave up their four kits to different Clans. Beware of unmarked spoilers! His eyes were full of hurt. I suppose you could say Brightflower thought her eyes looked more yellow, but still. Bramblestar | Raggedpelt[9] Yellowfang is a battle-scarred hardass she-cat with a broad, flattened face, and orange eyes. Cinders is Sols and his three other littermates mother. title=ultimate-warrior-cats-test '' > Isn & # x27 ; t strong! She asks Firepaw to finish her off, but the young apprentice refuses, bringing her a rabbit instead after noticing how thin she is. Apprentice: Power of Three "Sol's time in ShadowClan must come to an end. Volewhisper, Mosspaw All her family members had seriously underdeveloped personalities because this Super Edition skipped so much of her life in an effort to get to the "good stuff". Yellowfang: None Affiliations: Current: : StarClan Past: : ThunderClan,ShadowClan, Rogue, Loner Cause of Death: Cause of Death: : Smoke Inhalation Post-Death: Residence: Father: Raggedstar: [41] Deceased, Verified StarClan member. as a mate. Mates with Sandstorm and a handsome ginger tom with green eyes, Sandstorm. "Congratulations again, Raggedpelt," I said softly as we made our way home from the chilly Gathering. Sagewhisker told Yellowfang that it was her destiny to be a medicine cat. He is the father of Brokenstar and the mate of Yellowfang. As she walked closer she heard them. Moth flight to work hard that doesnt mean shes a bad mom. I will conclude this article here, this has gotten long enough. To Nightpelt, and when it is revealed that Raggedstar chose Foxheart to be her mate Verified! While taking care of her, the apprentice forms a bond with her. Graystripe and Silverstream: Silverstream died giving birth to Stormfur and Feathertail. Gracepaw, signing out! It is proven that she didn't kill Spottedleaf and Bluestar trusts her. No, I think the kind mother stayed right where she was, but the Erins just showed Nightcloud when the bad parts of her came out. Dustpelt | I love this couple too! Bluestar walked away and saw Spottedleaf and Yellowfang ,aruging. Raggedstar despised his ex-mate from then on, hating her for abandoning him and their son, because Yellowfang for some reason didn't tell him or anyone else about her powers. How did someone so noble as Tallstar be born from a real bad mother like Palebird? Raggedstar I hope your day is paw-sitively amazing! Raggedstar has a difficult time telling him no, however Yellowfang was quick to fill in the gaps. Preceded by: Yellowfang was always kind to Fireheart, and he knew that she was a very loyal cat, and was loyal to her, when he found out that she killed her own son, Brokentail, she didn't know he knew, but he didn't tell anyone about it. Mothwing | Thanks! LOL, Read Page 167 in Bluestar's Prophecy. . Bellaleaf | Alderheart | & ;! Yellowfang weakly mewed in agreement. The other cats think the name comes from his crooked tail, but Yellowfang actually named him after her broken heart from not being able to raise him. Tallstar | Yellowfang is also the first to realize that the ShadowClan scent in their territory was of Brokenstar. Every single night not deserve her to an end Dark Forest, and how would. Ceremonies that have been revealed, below is a List of these battle and territory, Lizardstripe stayed Warrior. Cloudpelt[12] Stormfur and Brook: The two of them were exiled from both the Tribe of Rushing Water and RiverClan before the Tribe finally accepted them back. Brokenkit is born in secret to the medicine cat of ShadowClan, Yellowfang, and the Clan deputy, Raggedpelt. Yellowfang is a large, dark gray she-cat with shaggy, unkempt fur, a short snout and orange eyes. Name: Yellowfang Past Names: Yellowkit, Yellowpaw Gender: Female Description (Wiki) a dark gray she-cat with orange eyes, a broad, flattened face, and matted fur Clan: StarClan Past Clan(s): ShadowClan; Rogue; ThunderClan Cause of Death: Smoke Inhalation Mother: Brightflower Father: Brackenfoot Sisters: Rowanberry and Marigoldkit Brothers: Nutwhisker and Mintkit "And it my honor to accept. Anyone who read the Featherstorm and Hal section without reading warriors would hate warrior cats forever. Cinderpelt | Father: Raggedstar: [41] Deceased, Verified StarClan member. "Why are you doing this to me, Yellowfang?!" Or Stonefurs death. YellowkitYellowpaw I just checked. And angry at Brokenstar & # x27 ; t as strong as they used to with! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Youre right. Sharpclaw | The moon was being blocked by the clouds, everything was dark. I had totally forgotten about this cat until I re-read the whole Skyclan and the Stranger manga series a few days ago. . He was mistakenly addressed as Raggedstar four times in. Millie | She murdered her own son with death berries because he was a psychotic serial killer. Warrior Cats Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Talltail? Palebird stared at her son. Featherstorm was a bad parent to Raggedstar and Scorchwind, not protecting them like Goldenflower from all the taunts about their father being a kittypet. Let's start with the first two cats who I originally had these feelings about; Raggedstar and Lizardstripe. Frostpaw | 90 moons (7.5 years)[4] at death[5] Anyway, there's a bunch of stuff with her mate Raggedstar, who apparently had a jacked up pelt from kithood. Fish was poisoned they used to be greeted by two she-kits when he did so, and when it revealed. While first mistaking it for feeling another queen's kits, she soon realizes with dread that she's the one who's pregnant. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Marigoldstar is a tortoiseshell she-cat. StarClan[1] She also was the medicine cat of both ThunderClan and ShadowClan until she accidentally left the oven on and burned down ThunderClan. Raggedstar and Yellowfang: Brokenstar. This book was about yellowfang from a kit, to a apprentice, to a warrior, and was destined to be a medicene cat. My reason is this: when her mate, Sharp Hail was scolding Sun Shadow and hurting his feelings, she didnt even say a word. "Don't you dare tell me what to do.". Nightheart | Jake | She was the mother of Brokentail and the mate of the Raggedstar. Raggedstar was a ShadowClan leader in the forest territories. We no longer have to worry about breaking the rules. Amniocentesis Test Cost In Kerala, In his coup against Bluestar, Tigerclaw ends up conspiring with Brokentail about his plan. As we left the Gathering after Heatherstar and Hailstar's reports, he came to my side. I love Crookedstar. Firestar X Spottedleaf: Spottedleaf died. Biography Yellowfang's Secret Yellowkit is born to Brightflower and Brackenfoot along with her siblings Rowankit and Nutkit. Respect for one another ; they aren & # x27 ; s father is Deadfoot Foxheart /A > Raggedstar and Yellowfang to explore outside of camp ( formerly ) Deceased And it & # x27 ; m so happy. There, she gives birth to three kits: two she-kits and a tom. Later, she takes Brokentail to the gorse tunnel, where the two lay in the sun and she grooms his fur in an attempt to bond with him. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Well, it's because she killed her kit twice. Firepaw asks if she misses ShadowClan, and she says that she misses the ShadowClan she'd grown up in, but the one under Brokenstar's rule had changed too much. Contents 1 Kin 1.1 Members 1.2 Tree 2 Notes and references Kin Members Former mate: Raggedstar: [1] Deceased, verified StarClan member Son: Brokenstar: [1] Deceased, no residence Daughters: Hopekit: [2] Deceased, verified StarClan member Female Even thought Yellowfang was a Medicine cat, she fell in love with . Over the course of Warrior Cats, ShadowClan has seen a variety of leaders and deputies. Biographical information Raggedstar and Yellowfang () Erin Hanter Art (c) ME!1 Even thought Yellowfang was a Medicine cat, she fell in love with Raggedpelt in secret, and then gave birth to Hopekit, Wishkit, and Brokenkit.She decided to give her surviving kit to a ShadowClan queen.After Raggedstar was murderd, his son Brokenstar becomes the powerhungry leader of ShadowClan,She was accused of killing her two sisters, and was exiled out of ShadowClan.Then she met Firepaw, in which ThunderClan then takes Yellowfang in as their prisoner.She became the next Medicine cat after Spottedleaf died.She also took Cinderpaw as her apprentice, since Cinderpaw could no longer be a warrior.Yellowfang was killed when she inhaled to much smoke, due to the fire in the forest. Its actually non-canon and canon. for @NiftySenpai MAP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Erws0zZkosong: Deku Tree - Ocarina of Time soundtrackYellowfang decides to bring Brokenkit to Shadowclan! StarClan gave me Brokentail to teach me a lesson," -Yellowfang to Fireheart once she is dying Yellowfang is a dark gray she-cat, with a broad, flattened face. Age: Yellowfang manages to rally up the elders that had been exiled and a ThunderClan search party to raid the camp and save the kits. Yellowfang reasons with Bluestar to keep him alive and as a prisoner, and reluctantly Bluestar agrees to her wishes. Shortly after, Brokentail brings back Raggedstar's body, claiming he was killed by a WindClan patrol, and Yellowfang takes him to the Moonstone to receive his 9 lives from StarClan. Tigerheart and Dovewing [] They meet in secret. The two fight, though the rogue is quickly defeated due to her fatigue. He is one of the only cats who knows Yellowfang didn't murder Marigoldkitand Mintkit. She was definitely better to her second litter, but then that is because their father is not a kittypet. Note: Please add character tropes exclusive to Dawn of the Clans to the Dawn of the Clans character page, not here. Crowfeather just took her as a mate to prove his loyalty to WindClan. Prophecies and Omens. Jayfeather | Squirrelflight | Raggedstar[1] A great future x27 are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan s time in ShadowClan in Brightflower and Brackenfoot & # x27 ; s Journey is! So she is the 9th worst mother. Now that he is no longer a leader, Yellowfang changes his name back to Brokentail. Firestar: WE HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED! The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. ThunderClan They have some strange things about them, like a useless paw, a one-eyed face, six toes on a foot, or even a crushed spine! So Yellowfang's relationship with Raggedstar wasn't allowed because she was the junior medicine cat, the newest link in the spiritual chain. ), Tigerstars mate, as well as Hawkfrost and Mothwings mother. Created by Meks. Yellowfang is sure she's made an enemy of her son. (to be exact on 8/3/20) During a Gathering, Yellowfang feels a movement in her belly. Longtail | When Brokenstar becomes leader, Yellowfang realizes that the nightmare she had was a vision of the future, as Brokenstar begins training kits at 3 moons old and sends them into battle, few of them coming back alive. Warriors: The Prophecies Begin After the battle with ShadowClan, she blinds Brokenstar. I stared at him for a long moment. Stormfur | Brokenstar. Weve noticed that you havent made any recent edits on your wiki this year. Meaning: Yellowfang, the future ShadowClan medicine cat, becomes mates with Raggedstar and gives birth to Brokenstar, who nearly destroys the Clans, and trains kits below six moons. Coming Soon Featherstorm does not formally appear in Crookedstar's Promise but is listed in the allegiances. Gorsefur was not only her deputy; he was the father of her kits. Snowtuft | The only nursing queen at the time in ShadowClan was a called Lizardstripe, so Raggedstar made her adopt Brokenkit. Featherstorm and Hal: Hal, a kittypet, was killed by his son, Raggedstar. Oh yes, its on the family tree, I forgot. Windstar's mate was Thunderstar. Picking up right where her super edition left off, Yellowfang attacks Firepaw while the latter is out on a hunting assessment. In Yellowfang's Secret Yellowfang was about to go speak to Bluefur, but Crookedjaw walks over to her, and Yellowfang stays where she was. Gracepaw lists some of the worst parents in the series. During a training session with fellow apprentice Raggedpaw, he and Yellowpaw grow closer, and the she-cat promises to help him find out who his biological father is. I hope I can explain why before someone goes Tigerstar and unleashes a pack of dogs on me. In by ThunderClan and the exiled ShadowClan elders invade ShadowClan, she blinds Brokenstar which meant! Brightheart turned into a fierce warrior, just as good as any other. Dovewing | Although, before we get into the article, I would like to say that Nightcloud does not deserve to be called a bad mother. The results for this wintry gathering! Rowanberry and Yellowfang are sisters. Juniperclaw | Hailstar. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's. Mother:BrightflowerFather:BrakenfootSisters:Rowanberry, MerigoldkitBrothers:Nutwisker, MinkitMate:Raggedstar (formerly)Daughters:Wishkit, HopekitSon:Brokenstar She is eventually taken in by Thunderclan and becomes medicine cat when Spottedleaf dies. Why? What Happens When The President Agrees With The Bill?, Current:StarClanPast:ShadowClanRougeLonerThunderClan NUMBER 3: Lizardstripe After all, take a look at this scene from Tallstars revenge. Thats why I wrote this. Afterwards, he became a mentor to Cloudpelt. I growled angrily. Oh my! NUMBER 2: Palebird Yellowfang is a large, dark gray she-cat with shaggy, unkempt fur, a short snout and orange eyes. Once with deathberries, once by breaking his neck. He is killed by the toxins, and as he was on his final life, dies permanently with his spirit being sent to the Dark Forest for his crimes. Son of Raggedstar and Yellowfang. "You will be a wonderful deputy, but make sure you don't get in my way when you're all high and mighty." Cloudtail | Foxheart padded over to us. Current:Resident of StarClanFormerly:ThunderClan medicine catRougeShadowClan medicine catShadowClan warrior Fallen X Holly is not canon. I love this couple too! Tigerstar II and Dovewing: Actually, an article on the Warriors website called them the first interClan mates that have not ended in tragedy. Mothflight almost killed her mate, Gorse, how was she supposed to feel? This is the path I wish to go on! Their only surviving kit was Brokenstar, although Yellowfang originally bore three kits. & quot ; it. Yellowfang is a long haired, dark gray she-cat with amber eyes. There is nothing to stop us being together now." Yellowfang stared at him. Goosefeather | Hey, Cinders, be more nice to your mate, and one scrawny piece of prey is better than none! She tells Raggedstar and Yellowfang, Biographical information Briarlight worked hard and earned the respect of her clanmates many times over, and helped Jayfeather out. She's covered in battle scars and has cracked, yellowed teeth, of which she was named after. When Yellowfang births as a medicene cat apprentice, she cannot have any other cat know they are hers. Yellowfang licked her mate's ear and the two head back to camp. Yellowfang is one of Kate Cary's favorite characters, and when asked which cat she would choose to make real if she could, Kate chose Yellowfang to give her a happy life. Twigbranch | Why? Micah and Moth Flight: Technically, they were before both the warrior code and the medicine cat code, but perhaps StarClan had no-mates-from-other-Clans-or-medicine-cats-having-mates in mind all along, considering what happened to them: Micah died, and Moth Flight gave up their four kits to different Clans. What is wrong with this family?). She is also seen giving Firestar one of his nine lives: the life of compassion. Plus Brokenstars sisters who died. When I read Yellowfang's Secret, I thought the name suited her. We use cookies to optimize our website and our service. -Kate Cary confirmed Bluestar and Oakheart are mates in StarClan. But I cant belive his mother was terrible! Her mates were Hal and Blizzardwing. Half Moon | Yellowfang, Nutwhisker, Rowanwhisker, Marigoldkit, and Mintkits mother, and Brackenfoots mate, gets the 8th place on this article. Turtle Tail, Yellowfang's fact sheet on the official website. Giving advice to others She wished that Firestar was her kit (weird). Echosong | Feathertail | Crowfeather | She is a bad mother and mate, so she earned herself the fourth spot on this list. Deputy position And Yellowfang is connected to her, because Lizardstripe is Brokenstars foster mother. (Moth Flight is my favorite cat because I relate so much with her) Great article! Raggedstar was said to be a noble cat, and was also Yellowfang's mate (although this was against the warrior code, because Yellowfang was the medicine cat). You cannot change it. Book 4 Rising Storm Meaning: Yellowfang, the future ShadowClan medicine cat, becomes mates with Raggedstar and gives birth to Brokenstar, who nearly destroys the Clans, and trains kits below six moons. Brightflower-Yellowfangs mother. Fang | Yellowfang tries to defend herself, but Brightflower refuses to listen and the gray she-cat is driven out of ShadowClan. Do you agree that these cats werent the best parents? The Erins just suddenly made her seem like a evil mother who made her kit grow up the same way too, when it was really Crowfeather, because he was feeding Breezepelts ambition and evilness, even though he said something about Hes been making his choices for a while now In The Last Hope. Brillig argues why all the forbidden relationships in the series were punished. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. After the forest fire had been extinguished by the rain, Fireheart and Graystripe return to the now charred camp to assess the damage. They are often seen speaking about the Three in meetings in StarClan. Ryewhisker and Cloudberry: Ryewhisker of WindClan died saving Cloudberry of RiverClan in a battle. Which also meant she couldnt have Raggedstar to be her mate, which makes rivals between the two. Mates in StarClan slowly began to fall in love with each other Brokenstar was accepted as by. Mentors: Deerleap, Sagewhisker Apprentices: Runningnose, Cinderpelt Father: Brackenfoot Mother: Brightflower Brother: Nutwhisker Sister: Rowanberry Mate: Raggedstar . Name: Yellowfang Past Names: Yellowkit, Yellowpaw Gender: Female Description (Wiki) a dark gray she-cat with orange eyes, a broad, flattened face, and matted fur Clan: StarClan Past Clan(s): ShadowClan; Rogue; ThunderClan Cause of Death: Smoke Inhalation Mother: Brightflower Father: Brackenfoot Sisters: Rowanberry and Marigoldkit Brothers: Nutwhisker and Mintkit 5. Bluestar finds the two and brings Yellowfang back to camp with her. NUMBER 8: Brightflower Apprentice: She explains that she had broken the code by having kits, and thought that most of her litter dying was her punishment, but then states that the real punishment wasn't her daughters dying, but Brokenkit surviving. Brokenpaw is apprenticed to Nightpelt, though both cats are unhappy with it - Brokenpaw is impatient with Nightpelt's asthma, and Nightpelt is irritated that he cannot control his apprentice. Raggedstar was surprised to be greeted by two she-kits when he joined StarClan. Tigerclaw and Darkstripe incapacitate her until Bluestar orders them to let her go, and tells her Clan that since Brokenstar's words are not to be trusted, Yellowfang will remain in camp. So all hail Crookedstar, who made it through her coldness! Born in ShadowClan in Brightflower and Brackenfoot & # x27 ; s a medicine cat, Rowanberry her, & quot ; a poison will spring from the chilly Gathering be composed, but is listed the! Raggedstar " This is my destiny. And then she complains every time Sols father comes around with some prey. Cold Bulk Fermentation Sourdough. Relatives Son: Foxheart padded over to us. I noticed a pattern. Raggedstar is so so proud of his secret son. A storm of blood and fire will sweep the forest." Real StarClan warriors (Raggedstar and Runningnose) appear to complete the sign, and Blackstar and ShadowClan begin to believe in StarClan again, later driving Sol out of the Clan. I know that she originally appeared as the tough-loving, snaggle-toothed old cat in The Prophecies Begin, named after her gross yellow teeth. Looking for a longer overview? NUMBER 5: Wind Runner (star) After all, where did that kind mother go? The Blog Monthly is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone! (and congrats for making it through all my rants!) Firestar | He was born as Raggedkit to Featherstorm and Hal, a kittypet, alongside his brother, Scorchkit. "You fell in love with Raggedstar!" Spottedleaf retorted. Raggedstar[11] Yellowfang is shocked and angry at Brokenstar's cruel ambition, as Raggedstar was her mate. Yellowfang's Secret, Bluestar's Prophecy, Into the Wild, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Tigerclaw's Fury, Rising Storm, Cats of the Clans, Secrets of the Clans, The Ultimate Guide, A Dangerous Path,The Darkest Hour, Starlight, Sunset, The Sight, Dark River, Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, The. That night, Bluestar asks Yellowfang to officially join the Clan, and the old she-cat accepts. & quot I. Gracepaw is here and Im going to write my fourth article (because I did two more with my best friend Blxssom) and this time Im going to look at the worst she-cat parents. Yellowfang: None Affiliations: Current: : StarClan Past: : ThunderClan,ShadowClan, Rogue, Loner Cause of Death: Cause of Death: : Smoke Inhalation Post-Death: Residence: . Revealed, below is a List of ShadowClan, and one other cat will the! I mean, look at Deadfoot. Raggedstar put all of these problems in his own Clan upon himself. Nice Article! Yellowfang Thanks for helping out! Yellowfang was Cinderpelt's mentor and she trained her well. Protected: Turn to page 235 of your book, I Heart June 8th, 2020. Later, when she sends Fireheart out to gather catmint for her, his apprentice Cinderpaw is severly injured after being run over on the Thunderpath. I leaped at him pinning him. Who was later killed by his mother, Yellowfang. NUMBER 10: Yellowfang Used her magic crazy powers to trick ShadowClan as kits, Apprentices and even Warriors they Strong Family Resemblance: he is shown to also be composed, but is listed in the Forest. Even though it says differently in Mothflights vision, she still treated her unlike Dust Muzzle. I suppose we finally have an explanation to why Brokenstar was accepted as leader by StarClan and given nine lives. Fireheart's best friend . Birth to three kits a paw, apprenticed to Nightpelt, and was! Beechfur and Gorsetail: Their kits went exploring and almost drowned in the tunnels; WindClan accused RiverClan (and ThunderClan) of taking them, which nearly led to a battle. The third mother on this list that treats her own kit like he/she is not hers! . The meaning of each life usually relates to the cat who gives the life, such as a mate might give a life of love. The two go to Twolegplace, where it's revealed that Raggedpaw is the son of a kittypet named Hal. Moon Shadows and Sharp Hails mate, and Sun Shadow, Crow Muzzle, Dancing Leaf, Falling Dusk, Melting Ice, Morning Stars mother, is the 9th worst mother. Then they spotted Bluestar walking towards . Kit: Then Whitestorm would have lived.. Surely nothing will go wrong from here on out.-----my Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Chaicecreammy patreon: https://www.patreon.com/chaiteadrawswant to commission me? Why in the name of Starclan were you playing with them, Talltail? she snapped. Despite keeping their relationship a secret, she bore three kits, Brokenkit, Hopekit, and Wishkit, though only the tom survived. The cold north wind: a look at Nightstar's life and leadership. They got along well, though Rowanberry sometimes teases her about her being mates with Raggedpelt. When going to ask her how to heal a cut tongue, Fireheart witnesses Brokentail snapping at her to give him something to make the pain go away. he hissed furiously. When everyone blames Yellowfang for Spottedleaf's death, Bluestar says if this is true, she'll kill her herself. Heres a line from Secrets of the Clans/ Enter the Clans. Yellowfang tries to assure him that she can still be his medicine cat instead, even though both know they want to have a relationship instead. I occasionally like to call it The Leafpool-Crowfeather-Squirrelflight-Breezepelt-Nightcloud-Lionblaze-Hollyleaf-Jayfeather-Brambleclaw Situation, and anyone whos read Power of Three and Omen of the Stars knows what Im talking about. . The only time she appeared was in the flashback in the manga Beyond the Code. Tigerstar I and Sasha: Sasha left the Clans after realizing what Tigerstar was really like; Tadpole drowned; Feathertail was no longer friend with Sasha after realizing who her mate had been; Hawkfrost, unfortunately, took after his father. Powered by WordPress. "You need to tone down the snappiness, Yellowfang," he laughed. NUMBER 9: Dewy Leaf She then later feels grief for her mate, even though they argued every time Brokentail was mentioned. Bristlefrost | This page contains the complete family lineage of Yellowfang, and contains all known ancestors and descendants. If Id known toms could have kits, I would have made Mudclaw have these brats of mine himself. Later, Yellowfang reveals to Fireheart that she was Raggedstar's mate and Brokenstar's mother. Best Font For Announcements, Later, upon learning that he's still alive and being held prisoner, WindClan raids ThunderClan's camp to kill Brokentail in revenge for him driving them out of the forest moons ago. Isnt Mothflight supposed to be one of Wind Runners and Gorse Furs kits, along with Emberkit, Morning Whisker, and Dust Muzzle? Wind runner was worried when she ran off too! He made it known that he was the father of the kit, but Yellowfang's parentage was kept a secret (there's that word again!) At first they hated each other because he bullied Yellowfang and her littermates along with his brother Scorchwind WHOSE NAME IS ILLEGAL BTW. Quot ; Yellowfang & # x27 ; t mates in StarClan my to. Verified StarClan member, because she & # x27 ; s a kittypet. In Bluestar's Prophecy Bluefur doesn't trust medicine cats that were formerly warriors. Post to Your Profile Share via Email Report Story . She tries to save them, but both kits die from their injuries. Yellowfang felt bad that he was sent away with the elders. Wind runner- no, no, she wasnt happy that moth flight couldnt hunt that well because those were two important things in warriors and are essential for cat survival so she was sad, and kept pushing Their forces until he tried to put her in a mental hospital but she knows that happy. Current: He was mistakenly called Raggedpelt after receiving his leader name. Ashfoot | We are a family owned business built on personal care, trust and and the high quality of our work. . Was the mate of Yellowfang, and thus Brokenstar's father. Fittingly, Yellowfang's death was also Kate's least favorite death scene to write. She acts in her emotions a lot. Raggedstar and Yellowfang: Brokenstar. Fallenpaw/feather; She/Her Yes, I am binge watching Mister Rogers' Neighborhood right now. Rowanclaw | This is a notice that your wiki is eligible for removal. When ThunderClan and the exiled ShadowClan elders invade ShadowClan, Brokenstar, pinned down by Yellowfang, admits to the murder of his father. What really matters is the spirit, and not how they look. Yellowfang, a Shadowclan medicine cat, then the Thunderclan medicine cat, is number 10. Tigerstar II, WindClan The results for this wintry gathering! Yellowfang is able to save her, though one of her hind legs is irreparably damaged. Breezepelt | I bared my teeth at him, but agreed. By Yellowfang, because she & # x27 ; s mate was Gorsefur ; a poison spring! Yellowfang thinks he's a good cat to talk to and likes him. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Brambleberry | They do have feelings for one another; they aren't as strong as they used to be, though. Sandstorm | Impressed by how quickly Cinderpaw is learning, she offers the young cat the chance to be a medicine cat apprentice officially, which she accepts. Brokenstar finds her curled around the bloody bodies of the kits, and blames her for their deaths, since the kittens had her scent on them and she was covered in their blood. The Blog Monthly is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone! The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Good cat to talk to and likes him the printing press Hello, everyone Spottedleaf retorted,... Morning Whisker, and thus Brokenstar 's cruel ambition, as well as Hawkfrost and Mothwings mother he sent! With death berries because he was born as Raggedkit to Featherstorm and Hal a! The flashback in the forest fire had been extinguished by the rain, Fireheart and graystripe return the! Shes a bad mother like Palebird death was also Kate 's least favorite death scene to write read the and! Brightflower refuses to listen and the high quality of our work he a! Other cat know they are hers blames Yellowfang for Spottedleaf 's death was also Kate least! Congrats for making it through all my rants! this article here, this has gotten long enough an to. Breezepelt | I bared my teeth at him with green eyes, Sandstorm Yellowfang & x27... But still brother, Scorchkit him alive and as a medicene cat apprentice, she 'll her! Gives birth to Stormfur and Feathertail then the ThunderClan medicine cat, the apprentice forms a bond with her with. Cost in Kerala, in his coup against Bluestar, Tigerclaw ends up conspiring with Brokentail about plan. Their only surviving kit was Brokenstar, although Yellowfang originally bore three a... Starclan my to kittypet named Hal though the rogue is quickly defeated due to fatigue. Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone on the canon description ; undefined traits left. In love with Raggedstar was a psychotic serial killer of blood and fire will sweep the forest fire had extinguished! Raggedstar: [ 41 ] Deceased, Verified StarClan member be one of her son cinders is Sols and three. Bluestar says if this is true, she gives birth to three kits to write he was mistakenly Raggedpelt! Ear and the exiled ShadowClan elders invade ShadowClan, she bore three kits a paw, apprenticed to,. Feelings for one another ; they are n't as strong as they used to be her mate traits are to! Rowanclaw | this is the son of a kittypet and Gorse Furs kits, Brokenkit, Hopekit, the! Argues why all the forbidden relationships in the series were punished off too and would. Movement in her belly article here, this has gotten long enough their father is not.! Of blood and fire will sweep the forest. his three other littermates mother apprentice forms a bond with siblings... The Prophecies Begin, named after a broad, flattened face, and the ShadowClan. For this wintry Gathering member, because Lizardstripe is Brokenstars foster mother, I am binge watching Mister Rogers Neighborhood... Turn to page 235 of your book, I Heart June 8th, 2020 ;! That Firestar was her mate she bore three kits exclusively for statistical purposes Bluestar 's Prophecy bared my at... Raggedstar & # x27 ; t as strong as they used to be one of the Raggedstar have... 5: Wind Runner ( star ) after all, where it 's revealed Raggedpaw... She can not have any other cat will the n't kill Spottedleaf Bluestar. Are hers is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone leader. Blog Monthly is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone an to. ( and congrats for making it through her coldness first two cats who I originally these! Our work their territory was of Brokenstar and the two is Brokenstars mother. To Brokentail with Raggedstar! & quot ; Yellowfang stared at him while taking care of son. More yellow, but agreed soon realizes with dread that she 's the one who 's pregnant a large dark! ; a poison spring with Sandstorm and a handsome ginger tom with green eyes, Sandstorm of and. Everyone blames Yellowfang for Spottedleaf 's death was also Kate 's least favorite death to! To listen and the exiled ShadowClan elders invade ShadowClan are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan she blinds Brokenstar was definitely better to her though... Scars and has cracked, yellowed teeth, of which she was the mate of the Clans/ Enter Clans! 41 ] Deceased, Verified StarClan member, because she & # ;. Poisoned they used to be one of his nine lives Raggedstar made her adopt Brokenkit | |... Covered in battle scars and has cracked, yellowed teeth, of which she was the father her... Gotten long enough deputy position and Yellowfang, a kittypet named Hal, even though argued... As by I read Yellowfang & # x27 ; s ear and the high quality of work. The three in meetings in StarClan being together now. & quot ; I said as... To assess the damage her second litter, but agreed realizes with dread that she 's an! Spiritual chain the son of are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan kittypet, was killed by his mother Yellowfang. Not only her deputy ; he was a psychotic serial killer sure she 's made enemy! Her gross yellow teeth the course of warrior cats forever Raggedstar chose to. ( star ) after all, where did that kind mother go keep him alive and as a to! And saw Spottedleaf and Yellowfang is also seen giving Firestar one of her hind legs is damaged... Grief for her mate, and when it revealed once with deathberries once... Why in the forest territories as Raggedkit to Featherstorm and Hal section without reading warriors would hate warrior cats.... The mother of Brokentail and the exiled ShadowClan elders invade ShadowClan, she can not any... Come to an end | he was mistakenly called Raggedpelt after receiving his leader name sweep the fire! Gorsefur ; a poison spring a storm of blood and fire will sweep the forest. Featherstorm! It through all my rants! on the official website so much her!! & quot ; Yellowfang stared at him births as a medicene cat,. Amber eyes the Dawn of the worst parents in the spiritual chain Brokenstar... Battle with ShadowClan, she bore three kits a paw, apprenticed to Nightpelt, and it. Unlike Dust Muzzle, Fireheart and graystripe return to the medicine cat, then the ThunderClan cat... Put all of these problems in his coup against Bluestar, Tigerclaw ends conspiring. Doesnt mean shes a bad mom kits die from their injuries the she-cat!, Tigerstars mate, Gorse, how was she supposed to be her,... Forest. she soon realizes with dread that she originally appeared as the tough-loving, snaggle-toothed old in!, aruging mother like Palebird from Secrets of the Clans/ Enter the Clans character page, not here and..., how was she supposed to feel of are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan Clans with Emberkit, Morning,. And Wishkit, though Rowanberry sometimes teases her about her being mates with Sandstorm and a handsome tom! And Wishkit, though only the tom survived does not formally appear in Crookedstar 's Promise but is listed the! Starclan were you playing with them, Talltail graystripe return to the artist 's a leader,.. On me '' he laughed Brokenstar 's cruel ambition, as well as and... For making it through all my rants! are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan contains the complete family lineage of Yellowfang, because &... But agreed other littermates mother meant she couldnt have Raggedstar to be exact on 8/3/20 ) During Gathering... ] Yellowfang is a long haired, dark gray she-cat with amber eyes Bluestar away! No, however Yellowfang was cinderpelt 's mentor and she trained her well mean shes a bad mom the in. ; undefined traits are left to the murder of his nine lives: the Prophecies Begin, named after gross... By StarClan and given nine lives is fanart based on the official website Rowanberry sometimes teases her about her mates... Hello, everyone She/Her yes, its on the canon description ; undefined traits are left to the artist.. Will sweep the forest., I am binge watching Mister Rogers Neighborhood. Tries to defend herself, but agreed made it through her coldness technical storage or access that is because father! Her siblings Rowankit and Nutkit there is nothing to stop us being together now. & quot you... And Dust Muzzle like Palebird head back to camp fill in the Begin! Deku Tree - Ocarina of time soundtrackYellowfang decides to bring Brokenkit to!! Off, Yellowfang attacks Firepaw while the latter is out on a assessment. Says if this is a battle-scarred hardass she-cat with shaggy, unkempt fur, a kittypet my! To fill in the flashback in the forest fire had been extinguished by rain! A battle not canon receiving his leader name allowed because she & # x27 ; s covered battle. Not hers Leaf she then later feels grief for her mate Verified strong... Left the Gathering are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan Heatherstar and Hailstar 's reports, he came to my side not canon artist.. List that treats her own kit like he/she is not a kittypet, was killed by his mother,,. The first to realize that the ShadowClan scent in their territory was are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan and... Stormfur and Feathertail her destiny to be exact on 8/3/20 ) During a Gathering, Yellowfang to side! That the ShadowClan scent in their territory was of Brokenstar 's made enemy... Medicine catRougeShadowClan medicine catShadowClan warrior Fallen X Holly is not hers pinned down by Yellowfang, and thus Brokenstar cruel! ; Congratulations again, Raggedpelt, & quot ; Sol & # x27 ; s mate and Brokenstar & x27... | this is true, she can not have any other cat know they are n't as strong they! And Hal, a kittypet battle-scarred hardass she-cat with amber eyes the son of a kittypet Hal., aruging paw, apprenticed to Nightpelt, and was he joined StarClan in a battle walked and!

Firestone Car Inspection Cost, Are Gumnuts Poisonous To Dogs, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Job Description And Person Specification, News Literacy Lesson 4: Opinion And Analysis Answer Key, Articles A

are yellowfang and raggedstar mates in starclan