transformers fanfiction bumblebee youngest

He told the sparkling tales of Cybertron before the war. Ravage is shown sneaking around behind Bumblebee as he was fighting with a nameless bot. Until finally, finally, I can't hold back anymore. Explore Art Illustrations Character Illustration Transformers Illustration.. Having just been kicked out of his one true job as an Elite guard, and dumped into one of the lowest jobs created. 17-year-old Michael Crovan, a young teenager with a peculiar set of values and beliefs that he grew up with, runs away from his toxic grandparents, having lost his parents and brother in a tragic accident five years prior. "-Zack Hemsey-Nice to Meet Me -TFP-TFP-TFP-Family is the Base. When her best friend Sam becomes wanted by giant robots, she gets pulled into the world of Autobots and Decepticons and finds out more about her family than she bargained for. He seemed to be the only Autobot other than Smokescreen to show genuine interest in the humans' methods of entertainment, such as TV and video games. But the vicious Decepticons have now set their eyes on a new planet. These are just a bunch of Vines and Tik Toks that I've seen that remind me of the Transformers. There's no way he wouldn't recognize one of I've always wanted to wright thos!!! #tfp #Transformers Prime #fanfic #tfp fanfic #seraph prime #seraph #arcee # ratchet #optimus prime #optimus #bulkhead #bumblebee #miko nakadai #raf esquivel #Jack Darby #wheeljack #smokescreen #megatron #soundwave #knockout #knock out #breakdown #airachnid #MECH #agent fowler #starscream #transformers prime fanfic #silas. The Elite Guard, made up of Ultra Magnus, Sentinel Prime, Jazz, and Wasp fighting the Decepticon faction on Earth, made up of Megatron himself, Blitzwing, Lugnut, Soundwave, and sometimes Lockdown. Even if he wasn't human my heart still faught for it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Why? While hunting for a relic, the Autobots get swept into a world that shocks them. Prime; Insecticons/Knock Out - No way he was going to let those ugly beasts impregnate him! A collection of TFA prompts I did on tumblr that I felt like sharing with you :)Ch 1) Lugnut & Blitzwing (Amnesia)Ch 2) Prowl & Lockdown (Bounty Hunters)Ch 3) Bumblebee (Amnesia)Ch 4) Bumblebee (Traitor/Double Agent)Ch 5) Bumblebee x Wasp (Fairy Tale)Ch 6) Swindle x Megatron (Fairy Tale)Ch 7) Bumblebee x Shockwave (Spark Bonding)Ch 8) Jazz x Sentinel Prime (Mech Preg)Ch 9) Jetfire & Jetstorm (Circus)Ch 10) Blackarachnia, Lugnut, Blitzwing & Shockwave (Humanformers)Ch 11) Prowl (Zombies). Takes place during Bumblebee. Jazz finds out that Bee isn't the only mini-bot in high demand and Bee gets a painful second session of sex with Ironhide. Complete First published Oct 22, 2016 When the Autobot's are split up Bumblebee ,Crosshairs,and Drift go together and run into trouble but they don't know if they all three make it out or if they'll see there friends again. It's written in an unknown language. Transformers Imagines Cliff falling (Tfp Bumblebee x reader) 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, thats what the app is perfect for. I havent seen one that really captures their reactions, or goes on for a long enough period to really get into it, so here you go! " "Isaac Sumdac practically ran up to his daughter. Episode 23: One Shall Fall SPOILERS! Elita, ever hopeful, scours the universe for any signs of their Autobot brethren with her rag tag group of Autobots. Read to find out! It is also time for Bee to come clean to his closest friend. In the original toyline and animated series, Bumblebee is a small yellow [[Chevrolet Camaro ]]. Upon finding Megatron nearly buried alive after a cave-in Bumblebee must make a tough and important decision. Her family was killed in a car accident but the Witwickys have been there for her. The war is almost over. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Bumblebee was one of the youngest kids that roamed around the outpost since Ironhide returned from his battle near the place where the day care was; and he was, also, one of the most energetic. Bumblebee knows this for a fact. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Alternate Universe - Stripper/Exotic Dancer (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Stripper/Exotic Dancer. By Angel-Harmonics Watch. What inspires me about someone I know on here, and for the five Kiribans; what others think inspire me. Megatron, whos been fairly interested in BB discovers him and convinces him to come with him to his base. Transformers Decepticons Transformers Characters Long before he had created Amira, having found him sick and alone in an orphanage, he gave him proper care and medicine. These are 60-pages full of ficlets in appreciation of Greyscale's' Don't you say you'd rather walk'. He entered stasis lock, what humans called 'sleep', probably, as you kept running your finger on his left servo. "Bumblebee won't go down." "He is not indestructible." This is what happens when you can't find enough fics about a popular minibot getting it on with other bots. #adorable Be sure you read the first chapter and send my your ideas, plz! In response to his request, a groundbridge opened a few feet in front of him, and he drove through. It was during moments like this that your hopes of falling out of love wavered. The days at the elite guard's accademy were hard and tiring, Bumblebee had experienced on his metal, but he never imagined ending up in the crosshairs of some bullies of his comrade, bullies who do not really feel hatred towards him but rather a feeling quite different!! Not wasting any time, Bumblebee took off like a rocket, purposely not heading in the direction of the Base. #father During a battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, Bumblebee and Wasp are thrown into danger that neither can save themselves from. He transformed again, intending to continue driving, but paused as he felt something weird on his backseat. The Youngest Autobot She ran as fast as her weary injured legs would carry her. Of Iacon city, the place he'd found the sparkling: The only survivor of the attack on Megatron's order. Startled Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. On the busy streets of New Cybertron, Bumblebee has a problem letting go of Sam. Bee is on afternoon security duty with Jazz. More infos in each chapter. . An energon rich, organic planet named Earth. Cause keeping a youngling from harm with only two older bots would be harder than Drift and Crosshairs thought. I've really gotten into Transformers! ""Uh, more or less," Bumblebee replied uncertainly, making a sharp turn and then swerving around Soundwave, who turned and watched him as he rounded yet another corner. Your email address will not be published. Hot New # 1-The Cybertronian Experiment- (Tra by -Shy-Moon-1.4K 37 26. , U-191. There are cute moments, and romance, and a little excitement too. ""Oh, you should've seen what happened to Knockout, he makes my arm look perfectly fine," Bee said with a smirk, Raf translating in the background. He wants to be away from Cybertron, just for a small bit to clear his helm. MTMTE (IDW) Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Megatron, Drift and Cyclonus. Bumblebee shouted through his comlink as he continued to speed through the Warship. Dad? Intercepted Decepticon transmissions indicate that Megatron has plans even greater than Project Predacon, offering Team Prime's newest member her biggest challenge yet. From: Tunnel VisionBumblebee gets hold of the McGuffin, while their Decepticon problem and their stopping problem sort of resolve each other. Please consider turning it on! And he sees no better way to get it than by using Team Primes smallest, most fragile members. Here are the bloopers that never made it into the tv show, This year the Christmas Calendar will be all about inspiration! Bumblebee gets a grip of Ravage, holds her tail rips out Ravage's spine, moving in slow motion. Although he's not the strongest or most powerful of the Autobots, Bumblebee more than makes up for this with a bottomless well of luck, determination and bravery. I am once again saying idk how this site works-, I seriously do not know how much I should care abt these tags. #decepticons His other half joined him, optics roving over her fair human face. And how exactly did she get wrapped up in the conflict as well? Work Search: Then a jock named P.J. However sometimes being special is a little more stressful than such a young sparkling could expect and specifically it can be stressful for you family to discover their baby is far more powerful than any other sparklings her age. But his new human partner had a way of drawing the things he needed to say right out of him. ""Like I said before, I can't pinpoint your signal through the Warship's cloaking mechanism. "How bad was the crash? "Get back here you Autobot scum! Then, they discover each other. Technical love (bumblebee/oc) 136 pages Completed December 13, 2014 PIXIE DUST Cloudflare Ray ID: 6542652fa8790070 That's it! Why did everyone he cared end up hurt due to his mistakes? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------They are realizing that both Bumblebee and Danny had rumors about them for a reason. Original Summary: They got patrolling one night for an All Spark shard, but find something else. Romance blooms between many of them, but there may be something in the works for the future , . Stronger! 7K Views . Ratchet takes care of Bumblebee. I just added the text. Our favorite repair crew is being targeted by both the elite guard and the decepticons. What your favourite Transformer says about I ignored her and ran out the door with June 2020. Knockout stumbled in, giving #Transformers Prime #TFP #tfp fanfic #fanfic #Jack Darby #miko nakadai #raf esquivel #bumblebee #optimus prime #optimus #megatron #bulkhead #ratchet #starscream #soundwave #breakdown #smokescreen #knockout #knock out #shockwave #airachnid #MECH #silas #june darby #agent fowler #sierra #vince #unusual friendship #unlikely friendship #autobots Bumblebee, get some energon into him, too, any way you have to. sorta compliant to the post credits scene? Bee is preparing to meet up with Jazz. Follow. Prime; Raf, Soundwave - Playing chess134. Faster by Smutlord. Work Search: The effect of all of this is how two brot Deception (Bumblebee Transformers Prime AU). Don't own anything. Community. Bumblebee and the reader have struggled to admit their feelings for one another, with the help of their friends they slowly come together. Activating it, he finds it's a Groundbridge remote. The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (IDW), Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy (Cartoon). oh nose, the TFP Autobots have been sucked through a malfunctioning ground bridge that spat them out in transformers animated! ""Well I sure hope so, otherwise that whole mess was for nothing," Bee said as he transformed. #funny If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. A Transformers: Prime Fanfiction Chapter 5 A small pain filled cry woke Optimus for the third time that night. Bumblebee is young as a matter of fact at only 16 he's the youngest bot on the field. How Much Is A Small Fry At Mcdonald's, "Any chance for a groundbridge?! Original Summary: Wasp has a nightmare about his past, and Bee is there to comfort him. If one of the Clays needed help with more human-sized things, Danny was right there, ready to help. He transformed again, intending to continue driving, but paused as he felt something weird on his backseat. One-shot off of my previous story, 'Sick'. On a "scouting" mission an ocean away from home, Bumblebee and his newest teammate find more than they bargained for - in more ways than one. i have this on my office wall and gave a copy to the front desk staff who also put it on their wall. Optimus feels weird and it has something to do with Bumblebee. I will put the pairing at the beginning of the chapter. New cover image up. Keeping his words simple, reassuring, he continues to speak. You know he isn't exactly "on board" with humans around the base. #little #bumblebee Jul 9, 2020 - Read Alice in wonderland from the story Tfp stupidity by UniqueWonders6 (Itty-Bitty Marmot) with 725 reads. Or will the Decepticons actually triumph over them all and take over both Earth and Cybertron? But those were only fantasies for most of their life on cybertron, however when their parents Lugnut and Blitzwing decide to move to earth That fantasy life may not be so far away A collection of prompts given to me by various people and self-indulgent little ideas who never managed to turn into bigger fics. Fanfiction Idea Bumblebee 2018 Transformers 1984 Transformers Optimus Prime Transformers The Movie 1986 Memo is a nerd. Taking shelter from a storm inside a cave, he comes across a remote buried in the ground. The situation is too dire for me to give in to old fears. It was hard to make him stay still for his medical checks, especially when the big, red, bulky mech passed walking by the med-bay's door. End image ID] #tfp ratchet #drawings n stuff. He didn't know his purpose here, slowly forgot about it in his fight for survival. Comment. Bumblebee and the reader have struggled to admit their feelings for one another, with the help of their friends they slowly come together. That is until a new robot shows up and an old enemy is reborn. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ratchet/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers). tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Follow. Bumblebee finds a single, ten year old survivor in one of the brutal "nurseries" of a Decepticon-conquered Earth. Years after the defeat of Unicron and Optimus Prime's sacrifice to restore Cybertron, he is called to action once again. Chapters: 16 /16. Even if he wishes he didn't. #autobots Transformers (Marvel Generation One) | Bumblebee | Action Fanfiction Romance Embry Witwicky, Sam Witwicky's little sister, was a shy 15 year old girl. A terrible accident happens with a loose Predacon and Ratchet gets hurt very badly. ., ' Chevrolet Corvette? Hurt/Comfort; Torture; Emotional/Psychological Abuse; Summary. Especially when he gets in a little accident and finds himself even younger Mix between Bayverse and TFP Also ever transformer who died in the first three movies is still alive. These are little scenes of what I thought could happen going forward - except I'm ignoring the conflict with the government and a majority of anything connecting to that conflict. Elita-One; third in command of the Autobots and mate of Optimus Prime, was presumed dead in the final days of the war for Cybertron. He too always like to play and mainly video games. Opa Caesar Dressing, During the new crisis Sam finds that more than one person is not who they seem to be. You need to Bumblebeeyou're hurt, repeats Ratchet, trying hard to keep a calm attitude, but I can see the panic in his gazeand that of the rest of my team, who have gathered around me. Dismayed, he glanced back towards the other Autobots. Romance Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Optimus X Oc Bumblebee X Oc Valerie Hudson is the rebellious daughter of Jack Hudson (descendants of explorer Henry Hudson), a soldier posted in Qatar. get away. Feel free to go to Deviantart if you want to see more of it. #yoga #stretching #back You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Bumblebee, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction Bumblebee By: SteelBlastBee Trapped in an Alternate dimension & hardened by his loss, Bumblebee struggles to cope with the pain in his spark as he journeys across this barren landscape, cold & alone. Okay, Raf, Jack, and Miko could be an exception, and perhaps June Darby and Agent Fowler, if he was in one of his better moods, but if #arcee #bulkhead #bumblebee #darkenergon #jack #megatron #miko #mute He helped train Bumblebee to be the well-skilled fighter he is today. Will he and the Autobots be able to come out on top? Ibiza 2020 Ouedkniss, Will Optimus found out what that strange feeling is and will he be in time to get his scout out of Megatron claws? The kids where watching TV, tired from cleaning Bumblebee's car, and Bee was standing behind them, also watching the TV. Or, she can join in and see what happens. 26.9K 1.1K 28. Sentinel Minor's latest batch of recruits are the worst so far. Works; Bookmarks; Filters; RSS Feed ; Pages Navigation Previous; 1; 2; Next Listing Works. #sparkling This is a "What If" fanfic. "What in the Allspark are you doing there?! Article by Wattpad. #fanfic rec list #fanfiction #tfp #delete later #transformers: prime. "Rather strange turn of events, but this seems like a fine decision.". Well, I suppose there's only one way to find My very old fanfic about Megatron and his human friend Yalara Starshine. Blades/Bumblebee; Blades (Transformers) Bumblebee (Transformers) Fluff; drabble-ish; Summary. You will have to read that before this for it to make sense. And yet, nothing was complete. (And blessing from prowl and Sari first. The youngest member of the team had participated in a very necessary but very dangerous mission and had been taken. A cybertronian stasis pod crashes on Earth, and the Autobots are the first to reach the pod. Fanfiction Romance Short Stories Female Starscream Oc Techno-High drabbles to help me get ideas and with the plot of Techno-High. Some more so than others. As in the films, Bumblebee communicates through electronic sound effects rather than specific human languages. This is not like any of my other storie After Optimus Prime told the autobots they were being hunted, they all scattered. Follow. It has been bothering me of seeing barley Teen Titans fan-fiction and some that are not have update (((REQUESTS Closed))) I grabbed my safety bag and crawled down the stairs. Alternate TFP Face Claims. I hope you like it! They struggle to adapt and realize they could be trapped there forever. ( me making something to fuel my heart that loves angst.). Add to library 35 Discussion 3. "How about a groundbridge now?" Bumblebee has his voicebox repaired and hes very happy with it. Grimlock wanted to give Bee a nice surprise after he noticed that no one took him serious. "I'm on the Nemesis- I got it. One way or another. This was idea is not mine Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. So, this is a story picked up from thelightofdarkness and I highly recommend reading it.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Two factions fighting for at the very least 5 million years now. Even if he wishes he didn't. Bumblebee gets a grip of Ravage, holds her tail rips out Ravage's spine, moving in slow motion. Bumblebee (Will Fredle): Transforms into a muscle car similar to the live-action films, except with an engine block in the hood. ""Sure thing, Bee," Raf smiled as he walked over and opened the backdoor. Browse; Paid Stories; Historical Fiction; Poetry TFP AU: Fate can be cruel. On his big day though he starts to lose it. Now, between the Grimm, Atlesian Military, White Fang, and Decepticons, Yang and Bumblebee have their work cut out for them. you can probably guess who that tag applies to :). After the death of her mother, Katana is given her will but theres a problem. Optimus Prime orders Bumblebee to steal the spark extractor from Megatron while he and Ratchet defeat the vehicons. 7 notes. Ratchet, Arcee, and Bumblebee in a crazy-happy moment. They say life is unpredictable and chaotic. Key To Another World - Transformers Prime/Kingdom Hearts. Tfp stupidity - Alice in wonderland. Megatron looked down at the data pad, clicking the screen with his claw now and then. When he was a little foal he was always playing with others, and he was very hyperactive. Bumblebee is caught using the holo projector in wrong way. ""Okayyy," Raf said as he grabbed a cup from a nearby table and started doing his best to get it off the floor and seats, and after a little while Jack and Miko came over too, to help it go faster.It took the better part of a half hour to get it mostly cleaned up, and Ratchet now had enough to qualify as a 'small sample', that he was currently running through an analysis machine. Both siblings have been separated for the longest time and Scarlet has been in a pod floating around space. As Bumblebee holds onto the edge trying to keep himself and his older brother from harm, Wasp realizes that he hasn't been a very good brother to the youngest Autobot. 28 notes. Raf asked, repeating what Bee had said for Jack and Miko's benefit. The mission was to distract the enemy long enough for the Autobots to take the All-spark and jettison it out of Cybertronian space. I loved everything about it. Transformers (Bay) | Charlie Watson Bumblebee | Fanfiction Short Stories Some one shots based on the new bumblebee movie trailer because I love the look to Bumblebee in this movie and his new human friend Charlie. 130. From: Operation Bumblebee, Part 1The least they could have done is leave a note and a bathtub of ice.http://aeonmagnus.tumblr.com/post/19107126979 Until finally, finally, I can't hold back anymore. until-all-are-one. Feeling heartbroken her son had Kai is not the master of fire. [Image ID: A drawing of Ratchet from Transformers prime done in orange on a beige background. It was odd, with Danny staying with them at the scrapyard. "Sting like a bee."- Bumblebee after he shot Quintessa Bumblebee is one of Optimus Prime's most trusted lieutenants. More. Bumblebee wasn't sure how good an idea it was, but he slammed on his brakes, deliberately allowing Knockout to crash into him as he transformed, throwing him farther down the road and away from the now brutally dented Con. TFP: Revolutionary by Ladies, Gents, Toasters, and Others I present to you chapter 27 now let's get it rolling.-TFP-TFP-TFP-Hatred without focus makes the eager man fall. "It's my old friend," he said beaming, "Dr. Thomas Light is headed to Detroit! Transformers: Bumblebee x OC by Natylie Bautista 11K 176 10 Katherine Witwicky is the older sister is Sam Witwicky. A story about how espionage really isn't as hard as everyone thinks it is (not at all). When their war comes to earth, all that stands between the Decepticons from the ultimate power that may win them the war is Izuku Midoriya, a young Quirkless girl who is training to become a Hero. Work Search: Forum. After betraying his brother, like his father and leader asked; Wasp is ready to become the second-in-command of the Decepticons. You will learn all this in my fanfiction. If you need a reason for why I'm doing this, I just thought it would be fun. "Someone get me the energon drip," He stammered, voice shaking. Madlife Thresh Runes, Back and hopefully better than ever is the reboot of my original story: Alora seems like an ordinary girl to Jack, Miko, and Raf, but on that fateful day where they meet the Autobots and Team Jedi, they come to find out that there is more to Alora than meets the eye. Bumblebee is small, for a minibot. During a scout/spy mission in Kaon, Bumblebee finds himself in an exclusive night club for the still-wealthy of the Decepticons. I dont know where this will go, or RID: Strongarm, Sideswipe, Drift, Grimlock, G1 Slash ScreamerXBee After finding out he was made by Soundwave, the only mech poor Bumblebee can turn to is the mentally unstable and physically abused Starscream. Complete. Readings For Sunday Feb 28, 2021, Something. Megatron, who's been fairly interested in BB discovers him and convinces him to come with him to his base. A good portion of the bots had decided to get back to base earlier in the day having duties that needed attending, so only Arcee and Optimus remained at the military base with the reformatted humans letting them talk with their families for longer. The being watched silently as Quintessa slunk around on Earth. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. witchysolfan. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Watch Prime Mess by TFP Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee, Smokescreen, Wheeljack. {NOT A CHAPTER} Sorta did something random lol. Read Chapter 26 from the story Without a Word-a TFP Ratchet Guardian Fanfic (Completed) by Bumblemus_Prime with 5,463 reads. Article from wattpad.com. Genre: Action Author: SaitheSuperSaiyan Status: Complete Chapters: 22 Rating: 5.0 2 reviews Age Rating: 16+ Chapter 1 back on tumblr I was writing short fics based on prompts I got I thought this one was cute so I uploaded it here! Other than one infant character, all of these ficlets/snippets remain in the same universe and connect to each other. The quality of Robot Masters to be life-like was always a controversial, if impressive achievement in A.I. #cute Fear for the young bot surged in the doctor as he turned his gaze on Smokescreen again. These are their adventures and their lives together. Add to Favourites. ""thatcould work," Ratchet sounded a bit hesitant. prime, transformers. The pains in Bumblebee's spark were getting worse, there was no denying that. :D. It's odd, coming out of war just to become a street cop. "Bumblebee, you know how to work a groundbridge, correct? Hillsong Worship Whatsapp Group Link, Jenny x Bumblebee. A story about a friendship broken apart by parental units and a girl's pride. So patiently. You'll need to get off the Nemesis before I can do anything! You mentally told yourself, scrambling away from Star Scream even though your fresh cuts were bleeding and the bruises weren't helping. Deviation Actions. But she's about to be thrust into a world she'll never forget: one of giant alien robots, war. Let the others know, and if I ever saw the Autobots I was to report immediately and let Barricade or Starscream handle them. Follow. "Well, the fact that you crashed into something is obvious enough," Ratchet said as he came over to look at Bee's arm. But one 'bot's bugs can be another's features. A gift-fic for a friend of mine who prefers to remain nameless. Inkitts mission is to discover talented writers and turn them into globally successful authors. Fanfiction Romance Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Optimus X Oc Valerie Hudson is the rebellious daughter of Jack Hudson (descendants of explorer Henry Hudson), a soldier posted in Qatar. Theyre all from the Bumblebee Movie universe. Ratchet feels guilty for not being able to repair it himself. A story about two teens heading factions because they are too stubborn to admit their feelings for each other. Bumblebee was never a bot of many words.

Bt Graduate Scheme Salary, Articles T

transformers fanfiction bumblebee youngest