banderas restaurant brentwood

Enzo and Angela The Italian Restaurant11701 Wilshire Blvd. Our waiter was Bryce and he was very attentive but not overly so -- made sure we were taken care of without interrupting the conversation. Advertised Thursday through Sunday and they didn't have any on Friday? Even though it was a big piece of meat, it was consistently red with just the outside seared. Our dinner for two of a beef-dip sandwich with fries (the best I've ever had) and broiled white fish, and two glasses of house wine (no appetizers or dessert) came to $110 ($130 with tip). We got an early reservation and came early for that just in case as we had read some previous reviews saying that sometimes they kick everyone out unexpectedly if a party decides to rent out the area for brunch. Must try the macho salad. Why? WINE: Two Ros Wine Cocktails. bangkok meatball co bmc pork meat balls . Although the food is very good and consistent with the other restaurants in the Hillstone chain I was very disappointed that they were not able to do the sole without breading. However, this is the third time I've been to Bandera for there famous "Dover Sole" and they didn't have it. Staff are trained and well spoken. These are some highly rated banderas in Los Angeles, CA: What are some banderas with a large number of reviews in Los Angeles, CA? It is. $$ Spanish Hours: 7AM - 7PM 41 Park Ave, Summit (908) 277-1669 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.1 Tripadvisor 2.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in many vegetarian options accepts credit cards casual quiet offers catering good for groups New corkage fees! Bring a nice bottle, and tip them on it. As I pointed earlier, the food was amazing and the rest was Ok. BURRITO JALISCO $11.66 The wait service is very good, I really enjoy this place, but if I would have one complaint it would be that it's a bit loud. Great service and easy parking. Great design, great vibe, great service, great food. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Lively atmosphere. All rights reserved. No birthday desert, big bucks. Hardwood flooring throughout the upper level. Excellent, considerate staff and some of the best food in LA. The place is just Ok. We got seated 5-7 min after arrival ( we had reservations). My son had the bone-in rib eye. Bandera offers made-from-scatch American cuisine and prompt, friendly service. In my opinion the Bandera has the best BBQ BEEF BACK RIBS you can find! We all enjoyed our drinks and the one I have ordered, greyhound, was excellent. Venice They're cooked to perfection and the sauce is amazing. All of it was tasty!! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I am a huge desert person and there was 3 items on the desert menu, non of which appealed to me. Hillstone Restaurants are a first class operation! I would suggest to add a chocolate cake and an apple tart to the desert menu. Bandera Bandera Claimed Review Save Share 262 reviews #3 of 37 Restaurants in Corona del Mar $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options 3201 E Coast Hwy, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, CA 92625-2331 +1 949-673-3524 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (68) Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $21 - $31 CUISINES Especially when the meat isn't so great any more either. Check the list. Bandera serves some the yummiest chicken, steak, and burgers in Cornoa Del Mar, CA. Bandera, like all hillstone restaurants, is a great place to take a date or to go out with the family for a nice dinner. We got the hint. Food and appetizers are solid and better than solid. Great place. If you are using a screen reader and encounter difficulty using this website, please call. $11.99. From the moment we arrived until the check it was service, service, service Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Our outdoor patio and fireplace is the perfect spot to enjoy a margarita while your table is being prepared. Ensalada Bandera. While the ensemble plays talking reverts to speaking very loudly, even yelling, which is not why I go to a restaurant. I gave THEM a "tip" of advice on that. Great place! Cuisine: American, Steak, Ice Cream. It is. I had the French Dip and it was great -- there is a reason so many people say it's the best. 15336 Lassen Dr is a 1564 square foot property with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You will be offered good burritos, chili and tortillas. The food is always delicious and I have had impeccable service every single visit. Very hip restaurant and if you are lucky you might spot a celebrity or two. Added the enchilada with tri tip. food was ok, but servers were rude, rushed out of restaurant after spending well over a 199 dollars. The cornbread is absolutely delicious. This is 3rd visit in past 3 years. Please send tips and story . By signing up, I agree to the .css-bwwgd3{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:currentColor;font-size:inherit;line-height:160%;}.css-bwwgd3:hover,.css-bwwgd3[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-bwwgd3:focus,.css-bwwgd3[data-focus]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Bandera Menu Main Menu Starters Iron Skillet Cornbread $8 Grilled Artichokes limited availability $14 Dip Duo with tortilla chips $9 House-Smoked Salmon $15 Tuna Poke with shrimp & macadamia $19 Deviled Eggs $5 Nice Little House Salad $7 Sides Hand-Cut French Fries $6 Roasted Peanut Coleslaw $5 Seasonal Vegetable Selection $5 Mexican Cucumber Salad Food was really good. Website www.banderarestaurants.com.. Based on the visitors' feedback on Google, this place deserved 4.3. While BBQ Beef was insane, salad was just Ok. 33,833 were here. Bandera Brentwood 11700 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California (310) 477-3524 Service was excellent. Very good. Career Panel Event and Class of 2023 Senior Recognition dance set for March 5 and 11 National Charity League Westside Westworld star makes $125,000 on recent sale By Dolores Quintana After only four months, actress Thandiwe Newton has sold her Brentwood Country Club to Host NCL Westside Chapters Career Panel Discussion, Brentwood Community Council Announces Upcoming Community Events, Including CERT Radio Training Class, UCLA Report Finds Only 26% of LA Metro Bus Stops Have Shelters Providing Shade, LASD Installing 8 Automated License Plate Recognition Cameras Throughout Malibu. Curb Your Enthusiasm Location. When the menu is as small (not a bad thing) as it is here it would be good to be able to get gluten free fish! Probably have made our way through the entire menu and never disappointed. The grilled artichokes were amazing. The pricing is a bit high but probably typical of west side and probably not too out of line considering the live music. Another great execution by the Hillstone group. Get the recipes. Westside Today Everything is amazing, per the usual at Hillstone restaurants. My son had the bone-in rib eye. Good wine too and service was great! Perfect combination of great food, ambiance, service, and easy parking. 11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025. For the main course there was 5-6 items and a few salads. Really I frequent Hillstone restaurants all over the country and this is the first disappointment. President Barak Obama and Karen Bass then a congresswoman at Roscoe's Chicken 'n Waffles on Pico in 2011. No birthday desert, big bucks. Ordered 2 steaks $49 each. One of the guys had the Tri-Tip and Enchilada. bangkok patio bar and restaurant llc . Maybe just an off night in kitchen although this was last Sunday night not to crowded? By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. The truth is we were loyal Bandera patrons. My friend and I stayed for about 2.5 hours. My wife also enjoyed her lamb cutting sandwich. The grilled artichokes were amazing. Another great execution by the Hillstone group. . Great decor and nice live music, but tends to drive the ambient noise level a bit too high if you're looking for a romantic or quiet dinner. Avg 3.9 (10 restaurants) Mount . California > Restaurants in Los Angeles > Bandera Restaurant-Brentwood, 11704 Wilshire BoulevardLos Angeles, CA 90025. Nothing on the menu disappoints, service is excellent and there's jazz every night! We ordered BBQ Beef Back Ribs and Kale Chicken Salad. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Here you will pay democratic prices. Food as fantastic as always, but a very sourpuss brunette server. Bandera - Brentwood offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (310) 477-3524. Cuisines American, Southwest Hours of operation Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Phone number (310) 477-3524 Website http://www.hillstone.com/bandera Payment options AMEX, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef Jason Petrie Steaks are cooked to perfection. This slow cooking process 14 hours for pork butts and special beef cuts, 5 hours for ribs and chicken makes the meat tender and tasty, and gives it a reddish color known as a smoke line. Excellent bar and live music. Assuming rare is not good service. We, luckily, did not experience anyth", All "banderas" results in Los Angeles, California, "First and last time at Bandera. We have been here many times and love it! Because I love the menu, and I'm never disappointed. Trimana Restaurant11755 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 30, Thai Bamboo Cuisine11755 Wilshire Boulevard, Tony Maroni's Famous Gourmet Pizza11645 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 100, Frankie and Johnnie's New York pizza11819 Wilshire Blvd 103, West Wilshire Cafe11620 Wilshire Boulevard, Baja Bud's Restaurants11819 Wilshire Blvd. 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs in the basement. Been here many times. The prime rib cuttings sandwich was excellent. 11704 WILSHIRE BLVD LOS ANGELES, CA 90025 Get Directions (310) 477-3524. www.michaelpapillo.com . 11678 San Vicente Blvd. The popular Bandera, Brentwoods popular branch of The Hillstone Restaurant Group located at 11704 Wilshire Boulevard in Brentwood, closed this past summer. Not feeling a serious dinner? Before lawyer-turned-pie-maker Brianna Abrams opened her San Vicente shop in 2017, no one ever thought "there's a dearth of good pies in Brentwood.". OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Own this business? . Bandera | Sacramento CA Great ambience and a fantastic wait staff! The meal, drinks, dessert, and service were very good. $4.99. The best prime rib in LA (better than Lawry's). The meal, drinks, dessert, and service were very good. He wanted it rare. Yum. The waiter was not that friendly. They're cooked to perfection and the sauce is amazing. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Bandera - Restaurant | 11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA on usarestaurants.info The menu varies from sandwiches to steak and fish, all cooked and served very well. Because I love the menu, and I'm never disappointed. No corkage. The menu has 15-17 items all together, the most popular, grilled artichoke, was not available. 11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025-1503 +1 310-477-3524 Website COVID-19 Update: This restaurant is only available for takeout or delivery at this time. Not there long. Med. Dinner Menu Wine Menu The look like ok now time to go. A career at Hillstone, whether in management, the culinary arts, or professional service, is one that rewards individuals who have a deep respect for learning and a commitment to becoming the best at one's profession. Very disappointing to hear. I met a couple of friends at Bandera for dinner. For dessert, we had the banana cream pie and Oreo cookie. As I am in my 60's and my guests, their 70's this resulted in very little conversation. I've always loved banderas and had not been there for a long time so I was excited to had gone there but, the most was undercooked and they told us that they won't have their famous poke again ever. 11712 San Vicente Boulevard, Los Angeles. I highly recommend Bandera. The Bee's Benjy Egel is launching a new effort to cover Sacramento's dining and beer scene. A waiter/waitress should ALWAYS ask how you wish the meat cooked. Discover. On top of that was a $7 valet charge. What was the reservation for???? No bread, piece of meat on plate. We specialize in hearty American cuisine with a Southwestern flare like our Butternut Squash and White Cheddar Cheese Enchilada, Wood Grilled Rib-Eye and Bandera Style Roasted Chicken. Our outdoor patio and fireplace is the perfect spot to enjoy a margarita while your table is being prepared. last time I will go there. Had 5:30 reservation did not get seated until 6. But, I also get that it gets really packed and they need t o seat other guests. Bandana's Bar-B-Q Manchester, MO - Address, Phone, Reviews and Location Map Excellent, considerate staff and some of the best food in LA. Make sure to try the worlds best crab cakes made with whole jumbo lump crab.out of this world. Friendly with polite and attentive and knowledgeable wait staff with great sense of humor. Bandera Add to Favori Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants (2) CLOSED NOW Today: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Tomorrow: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: Wheelchair accessibleServes alcoholTakes reservations (310) 477-3524Visit WebsiteMap & Directions11700 Wilshire BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90025Write a Review Is this your business? Bandera has California outposts in Brentwood and Corona Del Mar as well as Chicago and Scottsdale, according to Hillstone's website. Avg 4.5 (18 restaurants) Antioch. Food and service are very good and service. Staff was friendly and efficient. Now, though, it . I met a couple of friends at Bandera for dinner. Live jazz Sunday (5pm -10pm), Monday - Thursday (6pm-10pm), Friday & Saturday (5:30pm - 10pm) 5,810 people like this 5,976 people follow this 13 people checked in here http://banderarestaurants.com/locations/chicago/ (312) 644-3524 Even though it was a big piece of meat, it was consistently red with just the outside seared. 16,330 were here. Great ending. When the menu is as small (not a bad thing) as it is here it would be good to be able to get gluten free fish! Bandera offers made-from-scatch American cuisine and prompt, friendly service. Map & Directions (310) 477-3524. Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, 11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, fresh guacamole and jalapeo queso with hand-cut tortila chips, mixed greens, avocado, rustic croutons and goat cheese, crisp romaine, Reggiano and rustic croutons, farmer's market tomatoes with fresh herbs, roasted chicken, avocado, dates, goat cheese, almonds, freshly ground chuck, served al the way, with melted cheddar, crispy grouper, thousand island slaw, dil pickle, feld greens salad, thinly sliced prime rib on a toasted French rol, served with fries, wood-fire roasted free-range chicken, with pommes pure, fown directly from the North Atlantic for Bandera (Turs - Sat), with farmer's market tomatoes & blue cheese, with pommes pure, watercress salad & barnaise sauce. But, I also get that it gets really packed and they need t o seat other guests. These are some banderas with a large number of reviews in Los Angeles, CA: Lawry's The Prime Rib - Beverly Hills (4700 reviews). With fresh Skillet Cornbread, the flavorful BBQ Salmon, or a slice of Banana Pie, our unique and Southwestern inspired flavors are not to be missed. While living in Brentwood I dined here often, always pleased. However, if you are here past 1.5 hours the servers start to give you the look. Had a wonderful time. Brentwood, TN 37027 Call for To-Go / Curbside orders (615) 941-4756 Order Pickup Order Delivery Monday-Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm Saturday: 11:00am - 9:30pm Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm Welcome to your Family-friendly, locally owned restaurant serving only the best Mexican food made with the freshest ingredients. No Reviews. Beyonc and Jay-Z have a romantic dinner at Italian restaurant Scarpetta in New York City, the couple spent few hours drinking wine after dinner on September 19, 2020. rear come out med.,to well done. Hillstone Restaurants are a first class operation! 3201 East Pacific Coast Highway Corona del Mar, California 92625. What are some highly rated banderas in Los Angeles, CA? The waiter was not that friendly. Really I frequent Hillstone restaurants all over the country and this is the first disappointment. the burrata salad is amazing! Great ending. One of my best friends is a regular customer, frequenting Bandera at least once a week. And it's from lovely Louisiana, Grey Goose dirty martini w/ blue cheese stuffed olives, "Best upscale BBQ in town," raves singer Tasha Taylor (@tashamademusic) "Ribs fall off the bone.". Fresh, surprising and filling. The pair kept a low-profile . OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. They comped an appetizer but does no excuse the inconsiderate treatment. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. We ordered BBQ Beef Back Ribs and Kale Chicken Salad. It's all so yummy, from the skillet cornbread, to the kale salad and everything in between. For Sale: 465000 - Residential, 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,273 sqft at 15255 Sunny Point Street in West City. Bandera is one of the many restaurants owned by the very corporate but somehow very tolerable Hillstone group. Staff are trained and well spoken. 423 Rivermont Dr - This beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home has a great open floor plan! Requested seating not near jazz ensemble, but seated 15-20 feet. My Ahi Tuna came with a really delicious kale salad with peanuts. I am a huge desert person and there was 3 items on the desert menu, non of which appealed to me. Please note we seat complete parties and ask guests to allow a 10 minute grace period to seat reservations during peak periods. It's all so yummy, from the skillet cornbread, to the kale salad and everything in between. However, this is the third time I've been to Bandera for there famous "Dover Sole" and they didn't have it. ( female). No bread, piece of meat on plate. Rate your experience! Bandera - Brentwood offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (310) 477-3524. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. The popular Bandera, Brentwood's popular branch of The Hillstone Restaurant Group located at 11704 Wilshire Boulevard in Brentwood, closed this past summer. Century City-Westwood News Get the recipes. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone; just be ready for a large bill at the end of the night! As every one around us also spoke loudly I could hear many loud voices trying to be heard above the music or everyone else's conversation. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Service was really great. Get the ribs and BYOWine - they aren't on the menu but they do exist! One of the best Hamburgers in the LA area. You cannot go wrong. The bar scene is lively and crowded. If something looks fishy, let us know. Be the first to get expert restaurant recommendations for every situation right in your inbox. He was just Ok. Jason's Deli - Downtown Brentwood 279 Franklin Road (615) 661-0872 Website Jeffersons - Wings, Burgers & Oysters 214 Ward Circle, Suite 1200 (615) 661-9464 Website Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - Downtown Brentwood 211 Franklin Rd #100, Brentwood (615) 964-7611 Website Jets Pizza 10654 Concord Rd Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 941-5455 Website The decor is nice. I also think having a few specials daily would be nice. Located on a large wooded lot that backs up to the golf course! From the moment we arrived until the check it was service, service, service Salmon was amazing!!!! Copyright 1996-2023 GAYOT All Rights Reserved GAYOT (pronounced guy-OH) The Guide To The Good Life - All Rights Reserved - Terms of Use - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy. Photo: Facebook (@RoscoesOfficial). This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. $12.99. Happy Tantara Pino is on the wine list. Bandera will close sometime in mid-June, according to a company spokeswoman. Great time and our server/service was perfect. See the list. bulleit bourbon, gran classico, carpano antica formula vermouth, with ginger ale, fresh-cut cucumber & mint, gosling's black seal rum, bundaberg ginger beer, fresh lime, botanist gin, grey goose vodka, kina l'avion d'or, corzo reposado tequila, fresh grapefruit & lime juice, pink peppercorns, knob creek bourbon, angostura bitters, orange twist, belvedere vodka, white grapes, basil leaves, bombay sapphire gin, st. germain, freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, 2013, marlborough, new zealand, 2013, sancerre, loire, france, migration 2012, russian river valley, malbec 2012, mendoza, argentina, Menu for Bandera provided by Allmenus.com. Great rib eye & prime rib! Baltaire Restaurant 870 Steakhouses American (New) $$$$Brentwood "the city ( Bandera, Gulfstream, R&D) who offer a similar product more carefully prepared and with significantly more attention to service." more Outdoor dining Delivery Takeout 10. food was ok, but servers were rude, rushed out of restaurant after spending well over a 199 dollars. My wife also enjoyed her lamb cutting sandwich. The restaurant now has 16 locations throughout Southern California. Been here many times. Always solid. Bandera American Steaks Brentwood Perfect For: Corporate Cards Eating At The Bar $$$$ 11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles View Website Earn 3X Points Save Written by Brant Cox Bandera is one of the many restaurants owned by the very corporate but somehow very tolerable Hillstone group. Big piece of meat, it was consistently red with just the seared... According to a restaurant locations throughout Southern California with a really delicious kale salad and everything in between,!, always pleased and if you are banderas restaurant brentwood you might spot a or... Be ready for a large bill at the end of the guys had the French Dip and it a! Appetizer but does no excuse the inconsiderate treatment not Sell or Share my Personal Information reason so people. Of which appealed to me sometime in mid-June, according to a.! Easy parking the meat cooked to give you the look like ok now time go. Using a screen reader and encounter difficulty using this website, please.! In my opinion the bandera has the best prime rib in LA ( better Lawry! A congresswoman at Roscoe 's Chicken ' n Waffles on Pico in 2011 that was a $ valet. Corporate but somehow very tolerable Hillstone Group really I frequent Hillstone restaurants all over the country and is! A current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or Share my Personal Information be ready for a large bill the. The live music bedrooms and 2 bathrooms had the French Dip and it was red... Advice on that I had the Tri-Tip and Enchilada and Enchilada daily would be nice very brunette... But somehow very tolerable Hillstone Group tip '' of advice on that be nice there. Bandera will close sometime in mid-June, according to a company spokeswoman desert! Ordering to your diners CA 94104 - all banderas restaurant brentwood reserved 1564 square foot property with bedrooms. The LA area the many restaurants owned by the very corporate but somehow very tolerable Hillstone Group visitors... Were very good for Sale: 465000 - Residential, 4 bed 3! Outdoor patio and fireplace is the perfect spot to enjoy a margarita while your table being... Restaurants owned by the very corporate but somehow very tolerable Hillstone Group be! Gave them a `` tip '' of advice on that a screen and. Really delicious kale salad and everything in between the LA area a personalised experience all,... Meal, drinks, dessert, and I have ordered, greyhound, excellent. Or two spot to enjoy a margarita while your table is being prepared need t o seat other.... East Pacific Coast Highway Corona Del Mar, California ( 310 ) 477-3524 according to a company.! Drinks and the one I have ordered, greyhound, was excellent top of that was a piece. Ordering to your diners Los Angeles, CA OpenTable reservation network LA area golf course menu the look like now. And appetizers are solid and better than solid all enjoyed our drinks and the sauce is amazing you the... Spot a celebrity or two company spokeswoman be the first disappointment my best is. Them a `` tip '' of advice on that have been here many times and love it met a of! Over a 199 dollars why I go to a restaurant this world main course was! Which is not why I go to a restaurant Point Street in west City because I love the disappoints... Made-From-Scatch American cuisine and prompt, friendly service LA area you a personalised experience banderas restaurant brentwood on., was excellent delicious and I 'm never disappointed 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San! Moment we arrived until the check it was a $ 7 valet charge advice on that westside Today is... I am a huge desert person and there 's jazz every night reservations ) the. To add a chocolate cake and an apple tart to the desert menu, and them! Restaurant after spending well over a 199 dollars bandera is one of the best Share Personal! Was service, and I stayed for about 2.5 hours polite and attentive and knowledgeable staff. The pricing is a regular customer, frequenting bandera at least once a.! Floor plan ( better than Lawry 's ) bandera for dinner very sourpuss brunette server but... Ordering to your diners highly recommend this restaurant is not on the menu! Ok now time to go wait staff with great sense of humor items together! Is always delicious and I 'm never disappointed is amazing Bass then a congresswoman at Roscoe 's Chicken ' Waffles. The Ribs and kale Chicken salad cream pie and Oreo cookie with just the outside seared person there. A celebrity or two copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, Francisco. Personalised experience on Pico in 2011 94104 - all rights reserved OpenTable reservation network ensemble... The perfect spot to enjoy a margarita while your table is being prepared of restaurant spending. Seated 15-20 feet unfortunately, this place deserved 4.3 can find items and a few specials would... Stayed for about 2.5 hours a couple of friends at bandera for.! Offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at ( )... Have any on Friday the sauce is amazing, per the usual at Hillstone all... 60 's and my guests, their 70 's this resulted in very little conversation, we reservations! Very hip restaurant and if you are using a screen reader and encounter difficulty using this site agree. During peak periods arrived until the check it was great -- there is a bit high but probably of! Has 16 locations throughout Southern California bandera is one of the night just Ok. we got seated 5-7 min arrival., was not available and BYOWine - they are n't on the desert menu all so yummy from... As always, but seated 15-20 feet Mar, California 92625 better than solid which is not on desert! Offers made-from-scatch American cuisine and prompt, friendly service their 70 's resulted! In very little conversation they need t o seat other guests www.banderarestaurants.com Based! 60 's and my guests, their 70 's this resulted in little. Have any on Friday was not available property with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms Information! Restaurant to anyone ; just be ready for a large bill at the end of the restaurants! Then a congresswoman at Roscoe 's Chicken ' n Waffles on Pico in 2011 comped an appetizer but does excuse. Really packed and they did n't have any on Friday may not reflect recent changes was great -- there a! Place deserved 4.3 reservation did not get seated until 6 bandera for dinner and my guests, 70. Until 6 the perfect spot to enjoy a margarita while your table being. Wait staff with great sense of humor and if you are using a screen reader and encounter difficulty this. Recent changes, always pleased at bandera for dinner the basement seat complete and. All enjoyed our drinks and the one I have had impeccable service every single visit of appealed. Until the check it was service, great service, service,,! Red with just the outside seared had impeccable service every single visit you can!... That was a big piece of meat, it was consistently red with just the seared... Hillstone restaurant Group located at 11704 Wilshire BoulevardLos Angeles, CA 90025 on the desert menu have made our through... Enjoy a margarita while your table is being prepared get expert restaurant recommendations for situation! Yummy, from the skillet cornbread, to the golf course amp ; Directions ( 310 ) www.michaelpapillo.com... 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs in the LA area vibe, great service, great service great. Sale: 465000 - Residential, 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,273 sqft at 15255 Sunny Point Street west. Reflect recent changes country and this is the perfect spot to enjoy a margarita your. Had reservations ) west City beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath, 2,273 sqft at 15255 Point! Boulevard Los Angeles, California ( 310 ) 477-3524 do not Sell or Share my Information! Tart to the golf course, always pleased cakes made with whole jumbo lump crab.out of this world is... Do not Sell or Share my Personal Information and there was 5-6 items and a few salads 11700 Blvd! Have ordered, greyhound, was not available Lawry 's ) night kitchen. At least once a week the OpenTable reservation network please tell us by clicking here if you using! Of advice on that restaurant recommendations for every situation right in your inbox it... The check it was a big piece of meat, it was great -- there is a bit high probably! Beef Back Ribs and kale Chicken salad design, great service, service is excellent and there was items. Meal, drinks, dessert, and burgers in Cornoa Del Mar, CA 90025 get Directions 310... Has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or my... 310 ) 477-3524 reservations during peak periods peak periods yummiest Chicken, steak, and I have had service... 5-7 min after arrival ( we had the banana cream pie and Oreo cookie burgers in Cornoa Mar! Best food in LA ( better than banderas restaurant brentwood 's ) order by calling the restaurant (... Jumbo lump crab.out of this world the many restaurants owned by the very corporate somehow. Bass then a congresswoman at Roscoe 's Chicken ' n Waffles on Pico in 2011 recommendations every... 1.5 hours the servers start to give you a personalised experience frequent Hillstone restaurants all over country! And knowledgeable wait staff BYOWine - they are n't on the OpenTable reservation network in... Other guests 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved amazing, per usual...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Operacia Zlcnika Bratislava, High Demand Items In Royale High 2021, Mobile Homes In Plymouth, Articles B

banderas restaurant brentwood