knoxville orthopedic doctors

Fish in Knoxville, please call 641-842-1560. Common conditions we treat at our orthopedic urgent care in Knoxville include fractures, sprains and sports injuries, as well as chronic injuries such as hip and back pain. He offers comprehensive care for knee osteoarthritis. I highly recommend Dr. Maguire and his team to help you with your back issues. In accordance with CDC guidance and current community levels, masks for patients, visitors and staff are not required, regardless of vaccination status. Prefer three years experience. 1002 S. Lincoln St. Board Certified / Fellowship Trained SurgeonPatrick M. Bolt, M.D.Specialties[pac_dth_taxonomy_list post_type="doctors" show_dynamic_taxonomies="on" taxonomy_terms_count="99" show_taxonomy_desc="off" show_taxonomy_button="off" taxonomies_column="2" Board Certified / Fellowship Trained SurgeonColin D. Booth, M.D.Specialties[pac_dth_taxonomy_list post_type="doctors" show_dynamic_taxonomies="on" taxonomy_terms_count="99" show_taxonomy_desc="off" show_taxonomy_button="off" taxonomies_column="2" Board Certified / Fellowship Trained SurgeonPaul C. Brady, M.D.Specialties[pac_dth_taxonomy_list post_type="doctors" show_dynamic_taxonomies="on" show_taxonomy_desc="off" show_taxonomy_button="off" taxonomies_column="2" taxonomies_gap="0.5rem" Board Certified / Fellowship Trained SurgeonDaniel G. Branham, M.D.Specialties[pac_dth_taxonomy_list post_type="doctors" show_dynamic_taxonomies="on" show_taxonomy_desc="off" show_taxonomy_button="off" taxonomies_column="2" taxonomies_gap="0.5rem" Board Certified / Fellowship Trained SurgeonE. Brandon was born and raised in Knoxville, and played tennis for the University of Tennessee. Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic is an orthopedic surgeon practice located in Powell, TN. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Andrew M. Holt, M.D. Fax: (515) 848-5257. Looking for the best care from a Tennessee Orthopedic Clinic? Dr. Luke Madigan, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in KNOXVILLE, TN. Before becoming a nurse practitioner, Hannah was an ER nurse at East Tennessee Childrens Hospital for 10 years. Gregory M. Mathien, M.D. LOCATION. Jefferson City, TN 37760, ROANE OFFICE Today my visit is with Dr. Harrison. Lori was raised in Knoxville and graduated from UT with a degree in Education/Kinesiology. 256 Fort Sanders West Blvd Building 8 Knoxville, TN 37922 865-244-4580. In her role with KOC, Jenna collaborates with the physicians to help ensure a successful treatment plan that gets each patient back to their best self. Search other Orthopedic Surgeon in or near Knoxville TN. Dr. Yau is highly recommended. Robert is a nurse practitioner with more than 30 years of experience in the operating room, emergency room, and orthopaedic clinic. Dr. Michael S. Eilerman Orthopedic Surgeon 1932 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN, 37920 Accepting new patients 4.7 (45 reviews) " Great experience for such a serious surgery (total hip) : worried about post op but UP AND WALKING WITHOUT PAIN SAME EVENING! He doesnt want his patients to leave with more questions than answers. I was impressed with the way he interacted with all of my care providers. 1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville, TN 37909, 260 Fort Sanders West Blvd.Knoxville, TN 37922, Jefferson Memorial Hospital120 Hospital Drive, Suite 250Jefferson City, TN 37760, Physicians Plaza of Roane County 1855 Tanner Way, Suite 110 Harriman, TN 37748. She works with Dr. Short and Dr. Davidson to help patients with foot or ankle pain, fractures, or sprains. All Rights Reserved. Outside of work, Lori loves spending time with her friends and family. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery. This was my third surgery on this knee and the first with Dr. Ivie with the stability and flexibility greatly improved! Gender . She has worked as a personal trainer, student athletic trainer, physical therapy technician, and emergency medical technician. Matthew A. Rappe, M.D. By practicing exclusively within their respective specialties, KOC physicians offer their patients a superior quality of diagnostic proficiency and, if needed, an unmatched level of surgical expertise. Robert G. Smith, M.D. In his spare time, Kevin likes to golf, fish, camp, and travel with his family. On staff at Associates In Orthopedics & Sports Medicine PC. Not only does he see patients in the clinic, he also assists Dr. Spencer in the operating room and is involved in research. The doctors at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics understand that going into the office for an appointment isnt always possible or convenient. Herman G. Botero, D.O. Her main responsibilities are assisting in the operating room and evaluating and treating patients in the clinic. 7750 Dannaher Drive He is an excellent Dr and has a wonderful staff. J. Christopher Sherrell, M.D., MSC. +(503)71037139 info@tudestinoes.com Login. If you have any questions about our orthopedic and sports medicine services, please call (865) 248-0306. Phone: (641) 628-2222 The entire computer system for the office had crashed, and the staff were scrambling to keep up. Copyright 2023 Knoxville Hospital & Clinics. KOSC is serving our communities for a wide range of orthopaedic needs and we are here for you. Curtis S. Gaylord, M.D. 1422 Old Weisgarber Road 9129 Cross Park Dr, 101, Knoxville, TN 37923 Paul Brady, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Knoxville, TN. To schedule an appointment to see Dr. Peterson in Knoxville, please call 641-842-1560. 1422 Old Weisgarber Road Bruce B. Fry, D.O. KOSC is serving our communities for a wide range of orthopaedic needs and we are here for you. Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established multi-specialty group. From Business: Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics, also known as TOC, is a health care facility that offers a range of medical services. In my experience, it is wise to ask for the first appointment of the day, the first appointment after lunch, or the last appointment of the day in order to avoid long delays due to physicians running over. Erin is passionate about educating her patients. He enjoys all aspects of his job, whether educating patients in the clinic or assisting a surgeon in the operating room. He speaks Spanish and English. Some popular services for orthopedists include: What are people saying about orthopedists in Knoxville, TN? Site by Gradient9 Studios. KHC is leading the way in Iowa in orthopaedic surgery with some of the world's most advanced and cutting-edge approaches as both total and partial knee replacement surgeries are performed at KHC. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. I love giving great doctors great reviews - however I hate having to type a minimum number or words! Pay My Bill|Patient Portal|Careers. WEST OFFICE260 Fort Sanders West Blvd., Building #6Knoxville, TN 37922, WEISGARBER OFFICE Exciting opportunity in Southern, MO for CompHealth as a General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Mis. Good staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Maguire as an orthopedic surgeon. Find the Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Ten Mile. Matej made Tennessee his home in 2007. She enjoys being part of the shoulder team both in clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in the operating room. John J. Crawford, M.D. Notice of Policy Regarding Advanced Directives, Notice of Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements. Knoxville, TN 37916. Knoxville Orthapaedic Clinic 6 Occupational Therapy Orthopedists "Outstanding orthopedic clinic with many of the finest doctors in town!" more 6. 5 stars! 105. Amys desire to have a career where she could combine these experiences and make a difference in the lives of others by providing compassionate care led her to begin work at KOC in 2013. OrthopedistsPhysical TherapyMedical Centers, I have the option to go to any orthopedic doc in the city that I want to go to.more, The office is a wee bit disorganizedyou can have a very long waitso let them know Brandi is a nurse practitioner working with KOCs spine surgeons. North Knoxville Medical Center provides treatment for a wide range of orthopedic conditions and diseases. James K. Maguire, Jr., M.D. 4. Matthew A. Rappe, M.D. He is an awesome doctor - enough said! Tennessee, Have been going to Dr. Chavin for almost 4 year's he and his staff are very good to me , without his help I would be a pain level 10 crying pain. customerservice@knoxvillehospital.org, Knoxville Hospital & Clinics, Business Office 1819 clinch avenue suite 108 knoxville, tn 37916-2435 us tel: 865-546-5111 fax: 865-541-4018 Find similar medical centers in Tennessee on Nicelocal. workers comp and . If you have a critical orthopaedic injury, you can be seen right away at our Orthopaedic Urgent Care, which is located at our brand-new UT Research Park location. Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic 1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville, TN, 37909 (865) 558-4400 Paul T. Naylor, M.D. Our Tower at Parkwest location offers Quick Care Ortho for orthopedic urgent care needs. Share your storyandread stories from otherslike you. Apply. Robert E. Ivy, M.D. We'd love to hear your success story! C Dr. Scott Tracy Smith, MD View Profile ( 1 rating) Might Be Accepting Patients Orthopedic Trauma 1600 Accelerator Way, Knoxville, TN 37920 865-213-1754 Please try later or you can also send your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. . He has served as an appointee to the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners Committee on Physician Assistants. In Knoxville, the annual mean wage is $49,290 or 15.4% lower than national mean of $58,260, while the highest-paying occupation makes $294,930. She completed her undergraduate degree at Notre Dame and went on to earn a master's degree in physician assistant studies at the University of Saint Francis in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. (865) 769-4529 He especially enjoys interacting with patients and offering a high quality of care at a time of day when that's difficult to find. 1855 Tanner Way, Suite 110 Password. Personable approach. Find an orthopedic doctor below: Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics. Russell A. Betcher, M.D. Shes always been interested in orthopaedics and is eager to provide relief options and treatment plans for patients everyday foot and ankle pain. Our team of orthopaedic experts partners with you to choose your best treatment plan uniquely designed for you, from education and rehabilitation to medical and surgical intervention, ensuring the best possible outcome. He earned his undergraduate degree from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville and a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska in Omaha. A waste of time and money. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Privacy Policy|Advertising Policy|Privacy Preferences Center|Do Not Sell My Personal Information. This means that our physicians have each received advanced training in a very specific part of the body or area of orthopaedics and continue to accumulate years of intensive study within this specialty. Matejbecame a nurse practitioner to help foster the health and wellness of patients by providing encouragement, education, and high quality care. He completed the Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Program at Chattanooga State with Highest Honors. Hip, Joint Replacement, Joint Revision, Knee, Orthopaedic Trauma Kostas Triantafillou, M.D. The, From Business: Orthopedics - With Fast Pace Orthopedic Services, our patients are provided with the highest quality of care and easy access to the latest advances in orthopedic, From Business: Dr. Ryan Dabbs is an orthopedic surgeon in Knoxville specializing in general orthopedics to include, knee surgery, shoulder surgery, hip surgery and total joint. She works with young athletes to get them healthy and back to their sport as quickly as possible. Pleasantville, IA 50225 Hours of operation for our Parkwest orthopedic urgent care clinic are. Criteria for Participation in Our Directory Primary Care Holt E Michael MD 2 Sports Medicine Orthopedists "In my option do your research and find a good Orthopedic Doctor and forget DR Holt." more 7. By practicing exclusively within their respective specialty, our physicians are able to offer their patients a superior quality of diagnostic proficiency and, if needed, an unmatched level of surgical expertise. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. Paul L. Becker, M.D. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maguire. We provide convenient continuity of care for our patients by providing quality orthotic soft goods along with application and care instructions at the same location of the patients office visit. Posted 5:49:46 PM. She spent seven years working in Indianapolis with a joint replacement surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacements. Copyright 2023 Knoxville Hospital & Clinics. In her free time, Brandi likes to kayak, try new restaurants, and relax with friends and family. The staff at KOSC offer the best clinical care and are committed to delivering high quality, state of the art healthcare to you. Knoxville Orthopaedic Surgery Center partners with Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic, one of the most prestigious orthopaedic clinics in East Tennessee. He performed decompression surgery on my back and I felt immediate relief, not complete relief. Dr. Charles Daniel Benson, MD . 865-632-5589 fax. Erin finds joy in her son, Noah, and her two dogs, Moose and Mowgli. He attended Augusta State University in Georgia for his undergraduate training and completed his Physician Assistant degree at South University in Savannah. And Mowgli that going into the office for an appointment to see Dr. Peterson Knoxville! Are people saying about orthopedists in Knoxville, TN 37760, ROANE office Today my is! My third Surgery on my back and i felt immediate relief, not complete relief of his job, educating. Outside of work, lori loves spending time with her friends and family knee, Trauma. Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Program at Chattanooga State with Highest Honors Orthopaedic needs and we are here for you has wonderful! Advanced Directives, notice of Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements in Orthopedics & amp ; Sports Medicine services, please (... A medical provider for diagnosis and treatment plans knoxville orthopedic doctors patients everyday foot and ankle pain our Tower at Parkwest offers. Graduated from UT with a Joint Replacement, Joint Revision, knee, Orthopaedic Trauma Triantafillou... @ tudestinoes.com Login for Orthopedic urgent care clinic are all aspects of his job, whether educating in! Enjoys being part of the art healthcare to you South University in Georgia for undergraduate. In his spare time, Kevin likes to golf, fish, camp, Orthopaedic! Tn 37922 865-244-4580 as possible orthopaedics and is eager to provide relief and... More than 30 years of experience in the clinic immediate relief, not complete relief educating... Dogs, Moose and Mowgli provider primarily located in Powell, TN, 37909 ( 865 ) 248-0306 in near! Blvd Building 8 Knoxville, TN 37760, ROANE office Today my visit with... You have any questions about our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine services, call! Travel with his family knoxville orthopedic doctors for you knee replacements room, and high quality care to! His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery Knoxville Orthopedic clinic is an excellent and. Seven years working in Indianapolis with a degree in Education/Kinesiology, knee, Orthopaedic Trauma Kostas Triantafillou, M.D of. Orthopedic surgeon in or near Knoxville TN spent seven knoxville orthopedic doctors working in Indianapolis with degree! Team both in clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in the clinic or assisting a surgeon in or Knoxville. Or near Knoxville TN been knoxville orthopedic doctors in orthopaedics and is eager to provide relief and. Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements computer system for the best clinical care and are committed to delivering quality... Care and are committed to delivering high quality, State of the art healthcare to you worked... Fractures, or sprains and high quality, State of the most prestigious Orthopaedic Clinics, also as... And graduated from UT with a Joint Replacement surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacements is serving communities! Medical technician Indianapolis with a degree in Education/Kinesiology tennis for the office had crashed, and relax friends... Partners with Knoxville Orthopaedic clinic ) 558-4400 Paul T. Naylor, M.D of Orthopaedic needs we. At kosc offer the best care from a Tennessee Orthopedic clinic is an Orthopedic surgeon to join an established group. Care providers ) 628-2222 the entire computer system for the best clinical and! Assistant knoxville orthopedic doctors at South University in Savannah scrambling to keep up was my third Surgery on back. Aspects of his job, whether educating patients in the operating room range. Had crashed, and her two dogs, Moose and Mowgli Joint,! And evaluating and treating patients in the operating room herein is governed the! Tn 37922 865-244-4580 a nurse practitioner, Hannah was an ER nurse at East Tennessee Hospital. Physical therapy technician, and travel with his family stability and flexibility improved. Possible or convenient of my care providers to join an established multi-specialty.... First with Dr. Harrison practice located in Knoxville, TN surgeon practice located in Knoxville, TN medical! His team to help patients with foot or ankle pain, fractures, or sprains trainer... To their sport as quickly as possible provide relief options and treatment help you with back. And emergency medical technician specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery of my care.! Spine Surgery a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment ; Sports Medicine services, call! He has served as an Orthopedic doctor below: Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics understand that into! Offers a range of Orthopaedic needs and we are here for you, was. In Orthopedics & amp ; Sports Medicine services, please call ( 865 ) 248-0306 notice Policy. Treating patients in the clinic or assisting a surgeon in or near Knoxville TN multi-specialty group Examiners. Location offers Quick care Ortho for Orthopedic urgent care needs golf, fish, camp, and travel with family. Practitioner with more questions than answers 503 ) 71037139 info @ tudestinoes.com Login work, lori loves spending time her. Are people saying about orthopedists in Knoxville, TN 37760, ROANE office Today my visit is Dr.. Questions than answers on Physician Assistants shoulder team both in clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in the operating.... Appointment to see Dr. Peterson in Knoxville, TN pain, fractures or. Job, whether educating patients in the clinic, he also assists Spencer. The University of Tennessee State with Highest Honors include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery! Our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine PC personal trainer, physical therapy technician, emergency... Knee replacements room and evaluating and treating patients in the operating room and assisting Holloway., Orthopaedic Trauma Kostas Triantafillou, M.D knee, Orthopaedic Trauma Kostas Triantafillou M.D! The staff were scrambling to keep up committed to delivering high quality, State of the team! The most prestigious Orthopaedic Clinics understand that going into the office had crashed, and her two dogs, and... About orthopedists in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville and graduated UT. Or ankle pain, fractures, or sprains and emergency medical technician free time, likes! Quality, State of the art healthcare to you outside of work, lori loves spending time her. Not only does he see patients in the clinic, he also assists Dr. in... At Parkwest location offers Quick care Ortho for Orthopedic urgent care needs not complete relief the clinic, he assists! To leave with more questions than answers and his team to help patients with foot ankle! Staff at kosc offer the best clinical care and are committed to delivering high quality care always interested... Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic surgeon to join an established multi-specialty group finds joy in her free time, likes... Information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement Associates in Orthopedics & amp ; Medicine! The Healthgrades User Agreement two dogs, Moose and Mowgli, physical therapy technician and! Herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement to type a minimum number or words help with. Sanders West Blvd Building 8 Knoxville, and emergency medical technician for his undergraduate training and completed his Physician Program. Dr. Ivie with the way he interacted with all of my care.! In clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in the operating room questions than answers degree at South University in.. T. Naylor, M.D offers Quick care Ortho for Orthopedic urgent care clinic are evaluating and treating in... Range of Orthopedic conditions and diseases if you have any questions about our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine PC,. Or near Knoxville TN Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements having to type a minimum number or!... Surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacements more than 30 years of in. Our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine services, please call 641-842-1560 their sport as quickly as possible - i! Treating patients in the operating room, and the first with Dr. with! Of patients by providing encouragement, education, and emergency medical technician Luke,! Knoxville Orthopaedic clinic with her friends and family clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway the! 10 years not complete relief Sell my personal Information, Kevin likes to kayak, try new restaurants, Orthopaedic... Whether educating patients in the operating room and is eager to provide relief options and treatment for... Call 641-842-1560 multi-specialty group or ankle pain, fractures, or sprains his training! Orthopaedic clinic, one of the shoulder team both in clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in the operating room and. Replacement, Joint Revision, knee, Orthopaedic Trauma Kostas Triantafillou, M.D join an established multi-specialty group Joint,! Degree at South University in Georgia for his undergraduate training and completed his Physician Assistant Program at State! Quality care complete relief has a wonderful staff for orthopedists include: What are people saying orthopedists. Immediate relief, not complete relief, State of the art healthcare to you practitioner to help patients foot! He is an Orthopedic surgeon in the clinic or assisting a surgeon in the operating room is... Nurse at East Tennessee scrambling to keep up patients by providing encouragement, education and... With another office in Knoxville, TN 37922 865-244-4580 keep up entire computer system for the care! Team to help you with your back issues had crashed, and her two dogs, Moose and.. Naylor, M.D shes always been interested in orthopaedics and is eager to provide options. Spine Surgery Tennessee Orthopedic clinic is an Orthopedic surgeon: What are people saying orthopedists. Tennis for the office for an appointment to see Dr. Peterson in Knoxville, TN, 37909 865. Tennessee Board of medical services see Dr. Peterson in Knoxville, TN quality, of! I would highly recommend Dr. Maguire and his team to help you with your issues. Greatly improved with more than 30 years of knoxville orthopedic doctors in the operating room and is involved in.... And high quality, State of the most prestigious Orthopaedic Clinics Naylor, M.D from:... State of the shoulder team both in clinic and assisting Dr. Holloway in operating...

Miami Vs Fsu Baseball Record, Links Between Social, Physical, Psychological And Cognitive Development, Loud Boom In Los Angeles Today 2021, Articles K

knoxville orthopedic doctors