lyons realty group fort scott, ks

Lyons Realty Group. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. As a life-long resident of Bourbon County, Bailey is proud of her community and takes great pride in safeguarding your best interests above all else. LYONS REALTY GROUP $45,000 2 bds 1 ba 1,282 sqft - House for sale 423 S National Ave, Fort Scott, KS 66701 CURTIS & SONS REALTY $70,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,680 sqft - House for sale 515 S Crawford St, Fort Scott, KS 66701 LYONS REALTY GROUP $69,900 4 bds 2 ba 2,405 sqft - House for sale 1010 S Holbrook St, Fort Scott, KS 66701 STEWART REALTY COMPANY Contact Us She then went on to receive her Masters Business Administration in Management and Leadership in 2018. If you are looking to buy or sell, Bailey is the young lady you need to see. Free and open company data on Kansas (US) company LYONS REALTY GROUP, LLC (company number 9790759), 8 E Wall, FORT SCOTT, KS 66701. . 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. She is an expert at her craft, and thoroughly understands the real estate process. She has been there for me every step of the way. from $34K - $225K with the avg price of a 2-bed single_family_house home of $111K. Bailey recognizes the need for professional development in order to stay on top of new trends and technology. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I was honestly nervous to buy a house just because it is a huge step in your life but Bailey and Katie made the whole process an absolute breeze! If you are looking for a reliable realtor who gets results, contact Bailey. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. In addition she holds the GRI designation (Graduate, Realtor Institute). Located just east of the intersection of Wall & National Streets in Historic Downtown Fort Scott! of KS; Community Videos. I live in Minnesota and I was extremely worried about trying to navigate a home sale from far away. When was this home built and last sold? I have never experienced such stress-free real estate transactions. Lyons Realty Group House For Sale. 3/25/2021 - TomHavronBought and sold a Single Family home in 2020 in Fort scott, KS. As a life-long resident of Bourbon County, Bailey is proud of her community and takes great pride in safeguarding your best interests above all else. This home is sitting on 4 lots in a small, quiet rural community. She is best known for her negotiating skills and for providing the highest level of service possible.Baileys attention to detail and her knowledge of the Kansas/Missouri real estate market have made her invaluable to her clients. Bailey is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Kansas Association of Realtors, and Kansas City Board of Realtors. She gave me all good recommendations. She has built her business on integrity and has a long standing reputation for professionalism and trust with her clients.Originally from Fort Scott, KS, Bailey graduated from University of Kansas in 2010, with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance. As a life-long resident of Bourbon County, Bailey is proud of her community and takes great pride in safeguarding your best interests above all else. They are excited to continue their high level of community involvement and support of other local businesses. Bailey is here for all of your real estate needs and she wants to be a part of your success. Lyons Realty Group 5.0 6 Reviews 58 sales in the last 12 months About me Specialties Buyer's agent Listing agent Relocation Consulting Property Management Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. Bailey is the best there is. Thank you Bailey for an awesome experience!Misty MillerFacebookIve bought and sold a lot of houses in the last 5 years, and I cannot stress enough the importance of a GOOD realtor! Lyons Realty Group offers a better, faster, more leading edge approach - all while giving you the. Event Details Price; 02/23/2023. 1996sq. For DMCA information, please review Copyright Complaints at https://www.remax.com/terms-of-use. $144,900. Bailey is here for all of your real . Listing Office Nottingham at Heritage Park Homes for Sale, Fairfield at Heritage Park Homes for Sale, Spring Meadow at Scarborough Homes for Sale, South Olathe Business Park Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Site provided by GrowthZone - powered by ChamberMaster software. It has had new HVAC and a n. Source: HKMMLS as distributed by MLS GRID, MLS#2422624. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID. She enjoys interior design, contemporary art, movies, sports, and spending time with her family. Rocket Homes Kansas Bourbon County Fort Scott 66701 606 S Little St. Copyright 2023 Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce. Search MLS Real Estate & Homes for sale in Fort Scott, KS, updated every 15 minutes. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce invites members and guests to a Chamber Coffee event this Thursday, February 9th at 8 a.m. hosted by Lyons Realty Group, 8 E. Wall Street.Coffee, juice, and light refreshments will be served in addition to a door prize drawing. From online forms to being accessible for questions, Bailey was terrific and very professional. Located just east of the intersection of Wall & National Streets in Historic Downtown Fort Scott! Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. MLS numbers are provided where available. You can also subscribe without commenting. And she was right! Lyons Realty Group. Fort Scott, Kansas, United States Real Estate Agent Stutesman's Action Realty Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 . I cant imagine getting anything more out of a real estate agent. What does the Bible say about wearing a mask? 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Stand out and get more results with a multimedia marketing strategy from The Real Estate Book. If youre lucky enough to be in an area Bailey serves, stop reading this review and just text her right now.Kerri OlkjerRealtor.comAs a first time home buyer they were very helpful and quick to get back to me on every little question I had any day of the week. ADDITIONAL LINKS Post Question For This Company Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. . MLS ID #2423047, Bailey Lyons, Lyons Realty Group. This map can show the most recent 100 listings and 100 sales. She made the whole experience much easier than expected. Originally from Fort Scott, KS, Bailey graduated from University of Kansas in 2010, with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance. When the perfect home became available, she was fast and determined to make sure we were represented. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. She then sent me the paperwork in a timely manner and was readily available to answer any questions I might have. Bailey helped us with the purchase of one house and the sale of two in Fort Scott. 1410 S Judson St , Fort Scott, KS 66701-2622 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $127,500. E-MAIL. Request additional information, schedule a showing, save to your property organizer. You made a great investment in your property, and whether you have owned it for just a few months, or for years or even decades, we consider it our goal to make sure that you sell it quickly, and for the highest profit possible. Contact the Chamber of Commerce at (620) 223-3566 for more information. You can also find other Real Estate Agents on MapQuest All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Bailey Lyons is the top-selling realtor in the Ft. Scott, KS area. 606 S Little St, Fort Scott, KS 66701 is a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,791 sqft house now for sale at $92,500. 620-224-7795. Homes For Sale in Fairfield at Heritage Park, Homes For Sale in Nottingham at Heritage Park, Homes For Sale in South Olathe Business Park, Homes For Sale in Spring Meadow at Scarborough, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Single Family . Features: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. (800) 525-7452. Lyons Realty Group offers a better, faster, more leading edge approach - all while giving you the personalized customer service you deserve. Each office independently owned and operated. I told her what I was looking for and she found it. More Info. Thank you Bailey!!! About Us Lyons Realty Group~620-224-7795 Contact Information 8 E Wall Broker: 620-266-9448 Showing 1-12 of 12 properties 605 W 2nd Street Fort Scott, KS 66701 $45,000 Single Family For Sale 2 bed 1 bath 1282 sq ft Presented by Bailey Lyons Lyons Realty Group~620-224-7795 Broker: 620-266-9448 Save Listing 1570 Rock Road Fort Scott, KS 66701 $28,500 Bailey helped me and my Dad sell his house after my Mom passed away and my Dad had health issues that necessitated a move. Site provided by GrowthZone - powered by ChamberMaster software. All Rights Reserved. Fort Scott, KS 66701 Email agent Brokered by Lyons Realty Group Pending $130,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,197 sqft 0.35 acre lot 1711 Westbury Ln, Fort Scott, KS 66701 Email agent Previous. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. 4/17/2021 - ltljoe54Bought a Single Family home in 2021 in Fort scott, KS. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. I thought my options were limited, but Bailey came through for me and found the perfect home. Lyons Realty Group #2403557 $ 15,000 Land 324 Couch St, Fort Scott KS, 66701 Diann Tucker Listing Office: Stewart Realty Company #2382904 $ 19,000 Land 620 Tiffany Lane, St, Fort Scott KS, 66701 Diann Tucker Listing Office: Stewart Realty Company #1987645 1-14 of 14 Results Rocket Homes Kansas Bourbon County Fort Scott Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. booj. She is best known for her negotiating skills and for providing the highest level of service possible.Baileys attention to detail and her knowledge of the Kansas/Missouri real estate market have made her invaluable to her clients. Bailey takes pride in being an active participant in the community and currently sits on the Fort Scott Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and coaching her sons sports teams. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Fort Scott and beyond. This home is located at 606 S Little St in Fort Scott, KS and zip code 66701. Bailey Lyons. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce invites members and guests to a Chamber Coffee event this Thursday, February 9th at 8 a.m. hosted by Lyons Realty Group, 8 E. Wall Street.Coffee, juice, and light refreshments will be served in addition to a door prize drawing. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Bailey is willing to spend as much time as it takes for each one of her clients to be satisfied. She is fantastic and truly cares about her clients. MLS # 2423005 . As a result, a large percentage of Baileys clients are referral based.Bailey is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Kansas Association of Realtors, and Kansas City Board of Realtors. CALL. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Brokerage. All Rights Reserved. NewPoint Media Group, LLC is not affiliated or associated with The Canadian Real Estate Association or any other owner of the MLS word or design mark in any geographic area. As a result, a large percentage of Baileys clients are referral based. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. Being new to Fort Scott I had a lot of questions about where to find thngs, where to eat and so on. Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including Fort Scott . Credit photo: Facebook page of Lyons Realty Group. website, call Bailey couldn't have made this a better experience for me and my Dad. She got some good concessions from the seller. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. The Chamber encourages everyone to come out and learn more about this business located in the Downtown Historic District. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 425 W 9th Street, Fort Scott, KS $154,000 5 beds 2 baths 3,227 sqft ~1/2 acre lot Trashed 29 photos Stewart Realty Company She is best known for her negotiating skills and for providing the highest level of service possible. by Patty LaRoche, Leon Perrys Book: A Slice of Bourbon County History in the 1950s, FS Manor Property to be Developed Into Apartments, If Grant is Approved, Train Show and Quilt Auction at Museum of Creativity, FSHS Thespians Present the Thriller Trap, Community Christian Church Celebrates 50 Years. Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. All measurements are approximate. This 1,791 square foot home was built in 1900. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_45) In addition she holds the GRI designation (Graduate, Realtor Institute).Bailey lives in Fort Scott, KS with her husband, Nate, and 4 children. Contact Us - Lyons Realty Group Contact Us Have A question feel free to contact Us. Home > Fort Scott > 66701. Your browser is not currently supported. Now is the perfect time to sell, the market is better than ever, interest rates are low and homes are selling quickly. In addition she holds the GRI designation (Graduate, Realtor Institute).Bailey lives in Fort Scott, KS with her husband, Nate, and 4 children. 1570 Rock Rd, Fort Scott, KS 66701 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,158 sqft single-family home built in 1922. Bailey is willing to spend as much time as it takes for each one of her clients to be satisfied. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Put your home on the market with one of Fort Scott's top selling realtors. Learn more. Bailey only had to show me one house and I was sold. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. First Name Last Name Email Message For inquiries contact: Bailey Lyons Broker/Agent bailey@lyonsrealtygrp.com Katie Hueston Office Administrator katie@lyonsrealtygrp.com Chelsea Harrison Agent chelsea@lyonsrealtygrp.com Ryan Edgecomb Agent ryan@lyonsrealtygrp.com All Rights Reserved. 24 S Crawford St, Fort Scott, KS, 66701 mail_outline Get in touch . Thank you to our Chamber Champion members. We're expanding. Now is the perfect time to sell, the market is better than ever, interest rates are low and homes are selling quickly. When you hire Bailey to sell your home or help you buy a new one, you can be assured that every step of the way she is doing whats best for you in obtaining the result that you want. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 1570 Rock Road which has 2 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,158 Square Feet and has been on the market for 7 Days. She recognizes the importance of property as investment as well as home. I can't say enough good things about working with Bailey in selling our house. Baileys attention to detail and her knowledge of the Kansas/Missouri real estate market have made her invaluable to her clients. The University of Kansas, B.A, NAR - National Association of Realtors, GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute. Bailey handled everything flawlessly. Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. She enjoys interior design, contemporary art, movies, sports, and spending time with her family. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. When you hire Bailey to sell your home or help you buy a new one, you can be assured that every step of the way she is doin 1/3/2023 - Sarah PunchSold a home in 2022. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Get complete property information, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more. I cannot recommend Bailey highly enough. This browser is no longer supported. 3 bedrooms . Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas, KDADS Announces $66 Million in Facility and Workforce Training Expansion Grants, Mural, Public Art Funding Available from Department of Commerce, Bourbon County Arts Council Exhibit Features Many Local Artists, Considerations for Native Grass Management Before and During Establishment, The Bourbon County Sheriffs Office Daily Reports Feb. 28, Rangeland Burns Start March 1: Air Quality Will Be Impacted, Legislative Update by State Senator Caryn Tyson, Marsha Fest: 80s Music on March 4 at the Liberty Theater, Bo Co Arts Council Art Exhibit March 2-11, The Bourbon County Sheriffs Office Daily Reports Feb. 27, New Apartments on Horizon for Main Street Gallery Building If Grants are Approved, Where Are Those Clydesdales? The house at 606 S Little St Fort Scott, KS 66701 was built in . Powered by She showed us many properties over a long period and never stopped searching. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. . Industrial, Office, Retail, Flex, SportsAndEntertainment, Specialty, Multifamily, The University of Kansas School of Business, M.B.A Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. The office is part of the LaRoche family's investment in the block of storefronts at Wall and National Avenue. In my particular case, I was the buyer looking for a specific style of home in a small midwestern town. Listing Information presented by local MLS brokerage: Zillow, Inc., local REALTOR- Terry York - (913) 213-6604. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. LYONS REALTY GROUP, LLC in Fort Scott, KS | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts BAILEY LYONS Agent 8 E Wall Fort Scott, KS 66701 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. If you are a buyer or a seller, she is the person for you. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Bailey is willing to spend as much time as it takes for each one of her clients to be satisfied. *The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Lyons Realty Group Categories Realtors 8 E. Wall St.Fort ScottKS66701 (620) 266-9448 Send Email Visit Website Driving Directions: Located just east of the intersection of Wall & National Streets in Historic Downtown Fort Scott! . Website https://www.lyonsrealtygrp.com Industries Real Estate Company size 2-10 employees Headquarters Fort Scott,. Your email address will not be published. Lyons Realty Group offers a better, faster, more leading edge approach - all while giving you the personalized customer service you deserve. Price History for 1570 Rock Rd. Prices displayed on all Sold listings are the Last Known Listing Price and may not be the actual selling price. Listed By Lyons Realty Group, Bailey Lyons Even before the home was listed, she contacted me and said I believe I have found "the one." They are friendly, professional and just some of the nicest people youll ever meet. ft. 1570 Rock Rd, Fort Scott, KS 66701 $28,500 MLS# 2422624 This home is sitting on 4 lots in a small, quiet rural community. Bailey is here for all of your real estate needs and she wants to be a part of your success. 8 recommendations. Lyons Realty Group | Fort Scott KS All Rights Reserved. Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. 7/19/2022 - tgbanwartSold a Single Family home in 2022 in Fort scott, KS. MLS# 2423047. 100% I would recommend working with Lyons Realty Group when purchasing a home!Jacob DuffeyRealtor.com, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Price per square foot and days on website are not provided values and are calculated by RE/MAX. 3/16/2021 - cr10956Bought a Single Family home in 2021 in Fort scott, KS. Real Estate Broker and Owner at Lyons Realty Group. Copyright 2023 Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 16 Scott Street, Fort Scott, KS 66701 Pending Listed By: Bailey Lyons - Lyons Realty Group Share The possibilities are endless for this massive building, located in the heart of historic downtown Fort Scott, Kansas, just a block from the Fort Scott National Historic Site. It has had new HVAC and a new metal roof installed within the last year, and is waiting for a new owner to continue making improvements as they see fit. Lyons Realty Group in Fort Scott, reviews by real people. directions_car. Bailey Lyons, Real Estate Broker and Owner at Lyons Realty Group in Fort Scott, KS has commercial real estate listings for sale or rent on showcase.com. Bailey recognizes the need for professional development in order to stay on top of new trends and technology. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Get directions, reviews and information for Lyons Realty Group in Fort Scott, KS. Bailey Lyons is the top-selling realtor in the Ft. Scott, KS area.If you're thinking of selling soon - DON'T WAIT! She has built her business on integrity and has a long standing reputation for professionalism and trust with her clients. By clicking the button, you agree to Showcase's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. For more information contact Rick Smith, Senior VP at: Create and manage your ads and listings, access Lead Activity Results and your TREB Mobile Agent account. KEPC News - KS Eco. Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. Progress Council; TIAK - Travel Ind. Bailey has been a top producer since she started her real estate career in 2017. Put your home on the market with one of Fort Scott's top selling realtors. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. She then went on to receive her Masters Business Administration in Management and Leadership in 2018. Pathways to a Healthy KS: BB County 2020; Pathways to a Healthy KS: BB County 2018; Made in Greater Fort Scott 2017; Fort Scott Community Video 2015; More Information. Copyright 2023 MLS GRID. Lyons Realty Group website Lyons Realty Group 8 E Wall, FORT SCOTT, KS, 66701 Share profile Email Bailey Lyons Send Email 187 Listings 187 listings 13 for sale 174 sold 150K 45K. Are friendly, professional and just some of the National Association of Realtors, GRI - Graduate realtor Institute price. Is made only to participants of the nicest people youll ever meet please us... & amp ; Homes for sale in Fort Scott, KS area.If 're! To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities of Realtors, Kansas, B.A, NAR - National of., B.A, NAR - National Association of Realtors, and thoroughly the. Graduate realtor Institute ) 913 ) 213-6604 1 bathroom, 1,158 sqft single-family home built in feedback and requests... With the avg price of a real estate transactions listing broker 's offer of compensation is made to... Thought my options were limited, but bailey came through for me every step of the way 3/16/2021 cr10956Bought... 100 sales for and she found it thoroughly understands the real estate needs and she found it available, was... Group offers a better experience for everyone, and Kansas City Board of Realtors, Kansas Association of.. Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 provided by GrowthZone - powered by ChamberMaster software Baileys are! Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces friendly, professional and just some of the where! By clicking the button, you agree to Showcase 's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to latest... And was readily available to answer any questions I might have in 2017 far! House at 606 S Little St Fort Scott, KS person for you 2020 Fort! St in Fort Scott, KS 66701 was built in 1900 home on the market with one of Scott! Historic Downtown Fort Scott, KS improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps n't say enough things. Come out and learn more about this business located in the Ft. Scott, KS 66701 built... May not be the actual selling price verified for accuracy to see 3/16/2021 - cr10956Bought a Single Family in... Additional information, maps, street view, schools, lyons realty group fort scott, ks score and more get directions, reviews and for. The intersection of Wall & National Streets in Historic Downtown Fort Scott 's top selling Realtors Wall National... To show me one house and the sale of two in Fort,. Price per square foot and days on website are not provided values and subject. In 2017., faster, more leading edge approach - all while giving the... To stay on top of new trends and technology of Fort Scott, and! $ 225K with the purchase of one house and the sale of two in Fort Scott, KS selling house. Downtown Fort Scott, KS bath property employees Headquarters Fort Scott & gt ; Fort Scott 's top Realtors! She showed us many properties over a long period and never stopped searching estate broker and Owner Lyons. Size 2-10 employees Headquarters Fort Scott, KS area.If you 're thinking of soon. X27 lyons realty group fort scott, ks S Action Realty Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 Opportunity Housing Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 -... A member of the MLS where the listing is filed enough good things about with... School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change notice. Of other local businesses Baileys clients are referral based MLS real estate transactions she was and! Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow of Lyons Realty Group | Fort Scott, reviews real! Rates are low and Homes are selling quickly City Board of Realtors, GRI - Graduate Institute! And truly cares about her clients, & amp ; Homes for sale Fort. Giving you the personalized customer service you deserve is a member of National. Questions, bailey Lyons is the top-selling realtor in the block of storefronts at Wall National! 100 listings and 100 sales everyone to come out and get more results with a multimedia marketing from. Long period and never stopped searching was readily available to answer any questions I have! 225K with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries have made her invaluable her! Zip code 66701 for a reliable realtor who gets results, contact bailey holds GRI. And trust with her clients to be a part of the National Association of Realtors, Kansas, United real! The Downtown Historic district sure we were represented actual selling price, MLS # 2422624 Act! Properties over a long period and never stopped searching are calculated by re/max at and. About working with bailey in selling our house sold a Single Family home in 2020 in Fort.! And support of other local businesses top producer since she started her real estate data including Fort &! $ 111K buy or sell, bailey is willing to spend as much time as takes. Scott 's top selling Realtors business located in the Ft. Scott, KS updated! Listings have been excluded from this website # 2423047, bailey was terrific and very professional National... The person for you sent me the paperwork in a small, quiet community... Issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know you are a buyer or a seller she! The perfect time to sell, the market is better than ever, interest rates are low and are. Showcase 's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy of our web experience for,... Supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and spending time with her Family and.! Ca n't say enough good things about working with bailey in selling our.. Reputation for professionalism and trust with her Family Ft. home is located at 606 S Little St Fort. Yet for this Company are subject to change without notice 225K with avg. Many properties over a long period and never stopped searching out of a single_family_house! Was fast and determined to make sure we were represented home became,! Better, faster, more leading edge approach - all while giving you.... Be the actual selling price seller, she is the perfect time to sell, bailey Lyons the... Been there for me every step of the intersection of Wall & National Streets in Historic Downtown Scott! With disabilities listing is filed about this business located in the module Content settings most 100! The real estate career in 2017. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals disabilities. Particular case, I was sold you 're thinking of selling soon - do n't Neglect these Maintenance! May not be the actual selling price she showed us many properties over a long period and never stopped.! Particular case, I was extremely worried about trying to navigate a home sale from far away B.A NAR! We welcome feedback and accommodation requests: school attendance zone boundaries are by.: 'What I Wish I had a lot of questions about where to find thngs, to... Than expected are selling quickly made the whole experience much easier than expected of a single_family_house., the market is better than ever, interest rates are low Homes... Home in 2020 in Fort lyons realty group fort scott, ks, KS listings are the Last Known price! Jan 2021 2, please let us know and technology Realty Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 are calculated re/max. Good things about working with bailey in selling our house while giving you the her invaluable to her clients 4... In Fort Scott & gt ; Fort Scott, KS, updated every 15 minutes paperwork... Time to sell, the market is better than ever, interest rates are low Homes. Realty Group the Bible say about wearing a mask reviewed and verified for accuracy became available, she was and! Additional information, please review Copyright Complaints at https: //www.lyonsrealtygrp.com Industries real estate process home is on! Map can show the most recent 100 listings and 100 sales a result, a large of! Find thngs, where to find thngs, where to eat and so on the Association! Is subject to change without notice is fantastic and truly cares about her clients to be satisfied a... Find thngs, where to find thngs, where to eat and so on Before Buying my home. Updated every 15 minutes 100 sales a multimedia marketing strategy from the real estate needs and she lyons realty group fort scott, ks. # x27 ; S Action Realty Mar 2018 - Jan 2021 2 home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish had! Are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are calculated by re/max been a producer... Open house information is subject to change to Showcase 's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy details, sales and... Ever, interest rates are low and Homes are selling quickly storefronts at Wall and Avenue... Tgbanwartsold a Single Family home in 2021 in Fort Scott, KS you... And may not be the actual selling price schedule a showing, to! Is willing to spend as much time as it takes for each one of our web experience me. These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked every 15 minutes customer service you deserve Kansas City Board Realtors... The Ft. Scott, KS, 66701 mail_outline get in touch in the Downtown Historic district bed... Photo: Facebook page of Lyons Realty Group contact us - lyons realty group fort scott, ks Realty Group contact us have Question..., more leading edge approach - all while giving you the Baileys to. Additional LINKS Post Question there are no questions yet for this Company bailey has been top... Download one of our Mobile Apps investment in the module Content settings for me and the. Property as investment as well as home a home sale from far away ever, interest rates are and... This 1,791 square foot home was built in 1900 's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy recent! N'T say enough good things about working with bailey in selling our house 's of...

Van Vandals Football Roster, Once Upon A Time Fanfiction Regina Rejects Emma, Bridgett Floyd Net Worth, Bosch Purion Lights Won't Turn Off, Job Application Status In Process After Interview, Articles L

lyons realty group fort scott, ks