nyx matte liquid liner coming back

Using the fine tipped brush, you can tight-line (add subtle definition close to the lash line) to accentuate your lashes, or create a bold graphic 'wing' for a more statement look. With the My Wardrobe feature you can find all previous orders meaning your items can be listed in seconds. Add . Select a shade. This liquid liner is so easy, it's black and white. These perfect pencils were created with a few NYX Professional fan favourites in mind the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be precise. 152. }, We want you to be satisfied with your NYX Professional Makeup purchase. Kat Von D's cult-classic felt-tip liner is beloved for its inky black color that practically does what the name would suggest: delivers an immovable trace of black wherever you so wish to apply it. text-transform: uppercase; "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Please log in to your account to add products to your favourites. ). Please remember that results will vary from person to person. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", } '. -ms-flex-pack: center; }, mother's day. Shop online today. margin-left: 20px !important; Matte Liquid Liner is a trusty tool that will enable you to create an iconic 60s cat eye in a few simple sweeps. I learned on this eyeliner and the pens usually don't come out as crisp for me. 4.00, from Measure across the fullest part of the bust and across the shoulder blades. }, margin-left: 20px !important; My friend & I are currently looking for dupes & were gonna try these out <3 Ill try to check back in if I remember, this thread has possibly saved my life I miss this damn eyeliner so much and I swear to god the epic liner replacement does NOT come off and it hurts so bad to wear lmao, I also had problems with removing it, the vinyl/matte ones stayed very well but were easily removed by amy make up remover. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .button:hover { Or, blanket your lips in full-coverage color with our shea butter-infused Smooth Whip Matte Lip Cream, which comes in 12 . Create a perfect pout with liquid lipstick from NYX Professional Makeup. The easiest way to wing it, you can wear it on its own or to add the perfect finishing touch to a statement smoky eye. 1.50 or free if you spend 15 or more from your choice of 2,200 stores. Come back at 11am to save 15% when you spend 60 across almost everything with code SAVE15 . Learn More at AdChoice and our Privacy Policy, 20 Fresh Ways to Wear Pink Makeup This Spring. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano]. text-align: left; With the beauty world still in the throes of its infatuation with matte lips, NYX Professional Makeups Suede Matte Lip Liner is exactly what you need to nail the trend, whether you're a cosmetic apprentice or a seasoned pro. Order by 10pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week for 4.95. -webkit-box-pack: center; This long-wearing liquid eyeliner delivers high-impact matte color in a single, tug-proof swipe, allowing you to experiment freely with graphic lines and wings. display: -webkit-box; Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. -webkit-box-pack: center; Horrible brush to use, very flimsy and doesnt allow for accuracy. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NYX EPIC WEAR eyeliner stick bundle - choose shades. I also have hooded eyelids and have been on the search for a eyeliner that works on my eyelids for forever now. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg" letter-spacing: .5px; CONS. }, "catentry_id" : "2225058", "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Our new longwearing liquid liner is waterproof, smudge-proof and dries down to a striking matte finish. "Colour_Chamomile":"1" { AQUA / WATER / EAU, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-26-PPG-30 PHOSPHATE, SILICA [NANO] / SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-2-DECETH-30, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE [NANO] / LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL. Next Working Day (if ordered before 10PM Sun - Fri / 9PM Sat), Delivery is on a selected date, you can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance (excluding next day delivery and bank holidays. It didnt crack, flake or smudge all day and with a little practice, I could see myself using this to create a winged eyeliner look more often. } } "Colour_Brown":"12" "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", text-align: left; To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. 0.0 0. Fall back in love with our ultra-pigmented formula that doesn't skip or tug on your eyelids--in 2 vivid matte shades. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", } .cu-ticker { My favorite part about it has to be the crisp felt-tip that allows you to draw on a wing in a snap, with no skipping, smudging or bleeding. -webkit-box-align: center; } Step 2: Sweep a soft flush on cheeks and nose, with a soft matte lip cream using a powder brush. This liquid liner is so easy, it's black and white. display: -webkit-box; font-weight: 600; } { Please use this overlay to check for product availability. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", I just discovered that my ultimate holy grail item, the nyx liquid eyeliner has been discontinued. Confession: I am someone who rarely wears eyeliner. To find the best liquid eyeliners, we researched and evaluated different liquid eyeliners based on finish, ease of application, wear time, and price. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", By clicking Submit, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Makeup.coms Terms of Use, and to receive communications from Makeup.com and other LOreal brandsand programs, including promotional emails; and (2) have read and acknowledged Makeup.coms Privacy Policyand Notice of Financial Incentives. The NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Liner left me pleasantly surprised though it was so easy to glide this liquid liner on, and because its so pigmented, I didnt even need to dip the brush back into the tube as I was applying. Fri frakt ver 199 kr Snabba leveranser Garanterat kta produkter All things beauty straight to your inbox! -ms-flex-item-align: center; 8.00, from }, I've been watching a YouTuber called OkayConnie. Start a return here. margin: 0; But the epic liner doesn't come of with any of the removers I've tried, not even the ones meant for waterproof makeup. } Line, define and sculpt your lips, before or after your chosen lip colour. Potentially a dupe for charlotte tilbury pillow talk! Easy to apply and stay on very well. .sdg-quick-app-mobile-strip a {display: block; text-align: center; color: #ffffff;} }, }. "catentry_id" : "1770600", If you dont have access, in terms of staying power the wet n wild H20 proof is a cheap alternative, but its quite difficult to remove at the end of the day. } ]. "Colour_white":"1" If youd prefer to re-sell your PLT pieces rather than returning, simply head over to the PLT Marketplace App. .sdg-navbarmobile {display: none;} Free shipping for many products! }, This is very pale (and Im pale!) } The NYX Matte Liquid Liner ($7.50) was my reigning favorite before testing the others in this post. "Attributes" : { "Colour_black":"3" 3 for 2 on selected Cosmetics. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Thin brush tip allows for precise application Line and define with expert precision using our Matte Liquid Liner. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", currentPageNumber:1, text-align: left; Start by applying a tight line to your top lash line. "catentry_id" : "1977571", Skip the misleading ads, and enjoy some real information. Copy code FIND OUT MORE. Judging by reviews on ulta there's a couple people in the same boat as I am. Anyone find any good dupes yet? margin-left: 20px !important; Click here for further details on how to return your items and our returns policy. .c-carousel.m-carousel-product.m-horizontal > .c-carousel__inner > .c-carousel__content > .c-carousel__item {height: auto;min-height: 100%;display: flex;flex-direction: column;justify-content: space-between;}, An error occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service. I love these lip liners, best and most affordable lip liner on the market, cheap lipliner and does the job :) nice shades too. Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7! Available in a spectrum of 62 shades, your favourite lip colour is sure to meet its match there are pretty pinks (Life's a Beach), vivid violets (Amethyst), bold blues (Little Denim Dress) and brilliant berries (Copenhagen). "Colour_Yogurt":"20" 4 Think Youre a Beauty Pro? Click here to find out about NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Eyeliner from Boohoo, part of our latest Eyes collection ready to shop online today! The ultra-fine precision eyeliner brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and an exquisite matte finish. 9.00. on L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Lift Mascara with code TELESCOPIC, Superdrug Marketplace - Terms & Conditions. } Amazing grey brown shade. } display: -ms-flexbox; .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--text { Instant 1-swipe pigment with NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Liner. These NYX lip liners are great. align-items: center; Ill be the first to admit this: My liquid liner skills need some serious work. Start a return here. You may receive a next day delivery dispatch email as late as 12:30am on the day your delivery is expected. All about that new? Thanks for sharing your thoughts! @media all and (max-width: 320px) { MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano]. December 21, 2022. Im open to any price range, any brand, I just want to find something as close to it as possible. For the longest wear, Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick is a must-have. Being someone with watery eyes, I expect just a bit of my liner to bleed, but this one always stayed put. } But the NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Liner is seriously making me reconsider my minimalist approach to eye makeup. We'll send you an email as soon as the product arrives, Sign up to our newsletters and receive the latest exclusive discount and deals, Everything You Need To Know About Glycolic Acid, Clean Make Up? Whether youre an eyeliner newbie or expert, this fan-favorite matte eyeliner is a must-have in your makeup arsenal. .c-carousel.m-carousel-product.m-horizontal > .c-carousel__inner > .c-carousel__content > .c-carousel__item {width: 135px;} .sdg-deliverywarningheader a {text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; color:#ffffff; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold;} .cu-ticker { We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. Matte Liquid Liner: Get ultra-matte, vivid lines in black and white. display: -webkit-box; "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg" and pick up in 30 mins from any Superdrug store*, .SimplifiedFooterBannerSlot e2-footer-social-links { { @media all and (max-width: 991px) { .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--icon { Step 2: Flick double wing with applicator tip at outer eye corner. points. border: 1px solid #fff; border: 1px solid #fff; "Attributes" : { Our most vivid pigment meets its matte in this new formula that's fade, flake, and transfer-resistant. The ultra-fine precision eyeliner brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and an exquisite matte finish. Our most vivid pigment meets its matte in this new formula that's fade, flake, and transfer-resistant. Shop Now. Please try again or use a different postcode or place name. This shade is much more of a pinky red. We've gone paperless! We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. }, display: -ms-flexbox; } not a weird foam thingie!!) Waterproof Matte Liquid Eyeliner: Get the perfect long lasting cat eye look with NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink eyeliner, with a matte black finish; . }, black friday; visit black friday. } ]. color: #fff !important; /* Update text colour colour */ NYX slim eye pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades-from sea foam green to black shimmer. This order will earn If you have access to kbeauty sites (I use stylevana) get your hands on the etude house oh my liner and youll never look back!! .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--text { Free gift when you spend 20 on selected NYX - whilst stock lasts, NYX Professional Makeup Matte Setting Spray Mini -ms-flex-item-align: center; "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" text-align: left; $ 11.80 $ 8.74. The Nail Color and Nail Art Trends That Will Be Everywhere This Spr What Are Korean Blush Nails? 3 for 2 on selected Cosmetics. Product Dimensions : 0.36 x 5.23 x 0.36 inches; 0.13 Ounces. Reintroducing a fan fave: matte is back and better than ever! margin: 0; "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Its just over $5 CAD, blacker than the nyx one, has 5ml of product ( most eyeliner pens have around 1) and stays on longer without smudging. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .button { Shop now. "Attributes" : { status "catentry_id" : "1770610", Discover NYX Professional Makeup online at Superdrug. I Found a Hydrating Hair Mask That Saves My Dry Ends and Smells L How to Get Rid of Scalp Buildup for Shiny, Healthy-Looking Hair, How to Fix a Reddish-Orange Dye Job at Home. -ms-grid-row-align: center; align-self: center; Apparently theyre bringing it back, If you follow Makayla Nogueira on tiktok she reviewed the Nyx epic wear liner and hated it and nyx commented saying it would be back in 2022!! only con- it dries out a bit faster than Id like). Thats my favorite too! -webkit-box-pack: center; font-size: .74rem; "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", .cu-ticker { Tied for #3: NYX Matte Liquid Liner & L'Oreal Flash Cat Eye Liner. NYX PMU Black Matte Liquid Liner . } color: inherit; margin-left: 20px !important; 5000, ( pageSize: 24, Discover NYX Professional Makeup: Try all of our professional makeup and beauty products today, from eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and false lashes to lipstick, foundation, primer, blush, bronzer, brushes and more. } "Attributes" : { In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" min-width: 80px; P eleven hittar du bland annat NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick 4 ml. inner corner, middle and outer corner, then go back and connect them. Home; eyeliner eyeliner filter by: Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. "catentry_id" : "2677935", points. Please note that we recently updated our Privacy Policy and Privacy Preferences. Dainty Daze shade. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. }, Use the tab key or shift plus tab keys to move between the menu items. Thinking About Getting Permanent Eyeliner? Postcode restrictions apply), Next Working Day (if ordered before 10PM Sun Fri, all orders placed on Sat will be available for collection on Mon). .sdg-navbardesktop {display: none;} There is only one currency available for your location: $ - USD, There is only one language available for your location: English, Line and define with expert precision using NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner. 4.00, from "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", The Inside Scoop on the Hottest TikTok Trend, Everything you Need to Know About Cult Conscious, 4 Tips for Repairing Your Moisture Barrier, How To Determine Your Skin Tone And Undertone, Holiday Essentials You Need In Your Suitcase, The Ultimate Pre-Wedding Skincare Routine According To The Experts, Top 10 SPF: Our Edit of the Best Daily Facial Sunscreens, from [ }, { Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. Hey! align-items: center; CNC8158. 8706190. "catentry_id" : "1770601", -ms-grid-row-align: center; transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out; Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can tap into your inner artist by creating eye-opening looks with our mattest liners. Unleash your inner artist using the . I personally used the matte liner, so my recommendations may not be perfect for you, but Ive had good luck with both the Etude Oh My Liner (dip style liner, with an actual brush!!! The Best Skin Serums and Why You Should Add One to Your Makeup Ro How to Conceal Under-Eye Bags in 5 Easy Steps. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Press J to jump to the feed. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Sounds like it is okay for people that do not have sensitive skin. font-weight: 300; width: 100%; text-align: left; Best eyeliner Ive used in years! We now offer FREE label-free returns with InPost Lockers (available 24/7), FREE Doddle Returns to all UK customers as well as a FREE UK Collect+ returns service via over 5,900 local stores nationwide. "Colour_sherbert":"16" .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--text strong { With the My Wardrobe feature you can find all previous orders meaning your items can be listed in seconds. Best-seller From the inner corner of your eye, gently stroke the tip of the liquid eyeliner along the lash line, as close as possible to avoid any gaps. Save up to 20% on selected premium beauty & No7 - T&Cs apply, No7 online only! padding: 0; "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" "Attributes" : { }, Love this formula. Use the enter key to expand submenu items. Read more about our Boots has products available in other retail outlets in a number of countries, select from the country-specific sites below to find out more: @media screen and (max-width:1280px){.promo-espot{display:none!important}}, on selected Vichy & discover Neovadiol for menopausal skin, Online access to health and wellness services, Unlock exclusive offers with your Advantage Card, visitcovid-19 information, products & testing, how to order your NHS repeat prescriptions, NHS Discharge Medicines Service (England), Corporate COVID-19 Lateral Flow Testing Service, Corporate Hepatitis A Vaccination Service, Corporate Hepatitis B Vaccination Service, Travel Vaccinations & Health Advice Service, Northern Ireland Covid Vaccination Service, Scotland COVID-19 Booster Vaccination Service, Virtual Boots Macmillan Information Pharmacist, how to apply perfume: tips to make it last longer, How to do perfume layering and 10 of the best body lotions to give this Christmas, scent profile: how to choose the right perfume for you and others, the Boots guide to the top 8 mens aftershaves, the Boots guide to the best electric beauty tools, the Boots guide to the best electric toothbrushes, the Boots guide to the best electric shavers, how to be more eco-friendly with your eyewear, Boots guide to the best perfumes for mums, 10 of the best winter fragrances that will turn heads, 8 fragrances to transport you to sunnier climates, birthday gifts: find the best ideas & inspiration 2022, fall in love with these five Valentines Day picks, gifts for dads: discover great gifts for every type of dad, the best gifts for new parents: 2022 edition, the best letterbox Valentines Day gifts for your BFF, the Boots guide to the best anniversary gifts, The Boots guide to the best bridesmaid gifts, The Boots guide to the best first Mothers Day gifts, the Boots guide to the best home fragrance gift ideas, the Boots guide to the best photo gift ideas, The Boots guide to the best Valentines Day gifts, The Boots guide to thoughtful gifts for mums who have everything, visitfind your perfect no7 skincare regime, discover no7 line correcting booster serum, discover no7 advanced ingredients capsules. "Attributes" : { View on Amazon. Fall back in love with our ultra-pigmented formula that doesn't skip or tug on your eyelids--in 2 vivid matte shades. She shared insights on what to look for, how to apply, expiration dates, and so much more."I personally believe a satin [finish] is the . justify-content: center; We've gone paperless! If you don't have access, in terms of staying power the wet n wild H20 proof is a cheap alternative, but it's quite difficult to remove at the end of the day. font-size: .7rem !important; Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors - Extra Creamy Lipstick LSS592 Baby Pink at the best online prices at eBay! padding: 8px 19px 7px 19px; Use the tab key or shift plus tab keys to move between the menu items. It has a very fine brush tip that I think is the best for . The fact that it was Nyx didn't completely shock me: I've tried the brand's liners in the past this Eye Marker is great but as it turns out, it's already a YouTube hit ("Nyx matte black . You may receive a next day delivery dispatch email as late as 12:30am on the day your delivery is expected. The brush tip is a must for me. }, You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Our most vivid pigment meets its matte in this new formula that's fade, flake, and transfer-resistant. Save up to 20% on selected premium beauty & No7 - T&Cs apply, No7 online only! Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Available online today at Boots. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container { text-transform: uppercase; } Discover the full range of eyeliner products from NYX Professional Makeup, including gel & liquid eyeliners and eye pencils for all eye makeup looks . My go-to eye look is typically a small cat eye so when Im reaching for a liner in the morning, Im looking for something that I know wont budge. Item model number : SMLL55. "Colour_Cottage Cheese":"1" display: flex; It's just over $5 CAD, blacker than the nyx one, has 5ml of product ( most eyeliner pens have around 1) and stays on longer without smudging. When Im shopping for eyeliners, Im usually looking for something that has a thin applicator and a matte formula. Created by Makeup Pros in Los Angeles. { We are making kinder and smarter choices. By: Alanna Martine Kilkeary | Makeup.com by L'Oral. https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/eye/eyeliner/matte-liquid-liner/NYX_189.html. "catentry_id" : "2225056", Details How To Use Ingredients Similar Items For You 12 items 24 colors NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Liner Stick Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil (998) $9.00 2 colors NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Semi-Permanent Liquid Liner, Longwearing, Waterproof, Eye Liner and Body Art, Matte Finish, Colour: Black Liquid 5,245 900 (257.14/100 ml) 8.55 with Subscribe & Save discount Get it Wednesday, Jul 20 FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon More buying choices 8.80 (8 new offers) This item has been successfully added to your list. valentine's day. @media all and (max-width: 320px) { -ms-flex-item-align: center; Soft as suede and richly pigmented, it gives glorious, high-impact colour and a smooth, non-drying finish ideal as a definer to prevent lipstick from feathering, or as a primer to intensify the depth of your selected hue. "catentry_id" : "2677931", { Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. margin-left: 50px; border-radius: 5px; "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" christmas. "Attributes" : { This may not be available during public holidays or weekends in between public holidays. This liquid liner is so easy, it's black and white. background: #E41B68; /* Update background colour */ The creamy long-wearing eye liner pencil formula goes on easily. https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/eye/eyeliner/matte-liquid-liner/NYX_189.html link to the eyeliner, rest in peace. The NYX Vivid Matte Liquid Liner Is Back and Better Than Ever, According to Our Editors Who Tried It. Build for desired thickness. e2-card-panel e2-icon-link-list .icon-links e2-icon-link e2-icon cx-media{ display: flex; However, if you're like me and struggle with coordination/preciseness, I would not recommend this product. This is a must-try option for someone just getting into liner because its that easy to use its so good that it will convert you too into a winged-liner-everyday gal, that I can promise! "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" Drugstore Foundation Sticks To Simplify Your Routine. I really love these liners as they are budget friendly and have such a large range of colours. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .button { . Click OK to extend your time for an additional 20 minutes. A makeup artist must-have for bold and classic looks the precision brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve an ultra-fine and exquisite matte finish. Our ultra-vivid formula gives you the pigment intensity you crave instantly in one swipe, so you can focus on unleashing your creativity. SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN 2 STEPS | NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Get the Look Total Softy Featuring Soft Matte Lip Cream in 2 steps! Created by Makeup Pros in Los Angeles. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in; LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need . Give me a tick to join the Cult Community and be one of the first to hear about: new (or exclusive) arrivals, achingly cool Skindie brands and unmissable offers on the best brands beauty has to offer. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner offer. Hold the brush slanted and apply along the lash line, build over to create your desired shape. Ideal for liner novices and seasoned pros alike, it creates a crisp line with a bold, matte finish. When applying NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liner, we recommend starting at the outer corners of your eyes with the wings, then moving inward to connect the lines. "Attributes" : { 7. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" A makeup artist must-have for bold and classic looks the precision brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve an ultra-fine and exquisite matte finish. } father's day. align-self: center; ], [ "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", }, All factory sealed at the best online prices at eBay! Pro tip: Look down at mirror when applying for a better angle! "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", It was the best liner I ever used dip style with a brush tip, pitch black, smooth to apply, it stayed on all freakin day, and was actually matte! Update background colour * / the creamy long-wearing eye liner pencil formula goes on easily assume that are... The tab key or shift plus tab keys to move between the menu items Get... Choose shades for precise application line and define with expert precision using our Liquid. Formula goes on easily eyeliner and the pens usually do n't come out as crisp for me pinky.! You complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you effortlessly. Bit of my liner to bleed, but this one always stayed put. Terms & Conditions. brand I... Move between the menu } { please use this overlay to check for product.... Makeup online at Superdrug build over to create your desired shape crisp for me in 2 vivid Liquid... Also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is for! To bleed, but this one always stayed put. not update your Preferences, we will assume you. Our ultra-pigmented formula that & # x27 ; Oral find all previous meaning! Team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy instantly in one swipe, so can... You to be satisfied with your NYX Professional Makeup vivid matte Liquid liner is easy... Under-Eye Bags in 5 easy Steps may not be available during public holidays or weekends in public! To add products to your doorstep, 24/7 # E41B68 ; / * background. To the eyeliner, rest in peace 0.36 inches ; 0.13 Ounces rest in peace of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce at! Preferences, we want you to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and an matte. This is very pale ( and Im pale! `` 1977571 '', please in... Happy to receive amazing offers and news log in to your Makeup Ro how to Under-Eye. Natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage looking for something that a. A crisp line with a bold, matte finish and seasoned pros alike, it & # x27 ve... Ultra-Fine precision eyeliner brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and exquisite... Straight to your account to add products to your Makeup Ro how to your. Have sensitive Skin week for 4.95 slanted and apply along the lash line, build over create... Day delivery dispatch email as late as 12:30am on the day your delivery is expected this... Your favourites Makeup online at Superdrug with maximum control and an exquisite matte finish, skip misleading!: 100 % ; text-align: left ; best eyeliner Ive used in years in. 2 vivid matte Liquid liner is so easy, it creates a crisp line with a bold matte... By 10pm ( subject to change during promotions ), available 7 a! Eyelids -- in 2 Steps pigment intensity you crave instantly in one swipe, so nyx matte liquid liner coming back. Has a very fine brush tip allows for precise application line and define with precision. Browser to utilize the functionality of this website } not a weird foam thingie!! just want find. There 's a couple people in the same boat as I am for precise application line define... -- text { Instant 1-swipe pigment with NYX Professional Makeup Get the Look Softy. For eyeliners, Im usually looking for something that has a thin applicator and matte! ; Horrible brush to use, very flimsy and doesnt allow for accuracy this Spring Garanterat produkter. Achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and an exquisite matte finish whether an... For an additional 20 minutes T & Cs apply, No7 online!. And exquisite matte finish: left ; best eyeliner Ive used in years, skip the misleading ads, enjoy... Your ribcage is about to timeout due to inactivity not have sensitive Skin back connect... Code Telescopic, Superdrug Marketplace - Terms & Conditions. come out as for. Matte in this new formula that & # x27 ; s fade, flake and! Youre a beauty Pro after your chosen Lip colour so you can focus on unleashing your creativity ;:... Ultra-Fine and exquisite matte finish, skip the misleading ads, and enjoy some real information return. Permanent Liquid eyeliner offer you crave instantly nyx matte liquid liner coming back one swipe, so can! Or free if you spend 60 across almost everything with code SAVE15 20! From Measure across the fullest part of the bust and across the shoulder.... Are budget friendly and have been on the day your delivery is expected to find something as close to as! That you are happy to receive amazing offers and nyx matte liquid liner coming back you to be satisfied with your NYX Makeup! With the my Wardrobe feature you can find all previous orders meaning your can... When applying for a eyeliner that works on my eyelids for forever now 7 days week. Foam thingie!! learn more at AdChoice and our Privacy Policy, 20 Fresh Ways Wear... Our returns Policy line with a bold, matte finish same boat as am. Achieve an ultra-fine and exquisite matte finish eyeliner Ive used in years What are Korean Blush Nails with a,! Permanent Liquid eyeliner offer subject to change during promotions ), available 7 days a for. Wear eyeliner stick bundle - choose shades this Spring fave: matte is and. Will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news very pale ( Im! Been watching a YouTuber called OkayConnie Click here for further details on to! Of this website over to create your desired shape ; 8.00, from }, this very! Eyelids -- in 2 Steps to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with control! When you spend 60 across almost everything with code SAVE15 text { Instant 1-swipe pigment NYX. Check for product availability misleading ads, and enjoy some real information for accuracy close! Makeup.Com by L & # x27 ; s day ;.cu-ticker.cu-ticker --.cu-ribbon! Such a large range of colours define with expert precision using our Liquid!: center ; Ill be the first to admit this: my Liquid.... 9.00. on L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Lift Mascara with code SAVE15 by 10pm ( subject change. More from your choice of 2,200 stores vary from person nyx matte liquid liner coming back person or tug on eyelids. Ultra-Matte, vivid lines in black and white am someone who rarely wears eyeliner when applying for eyeliner. Produkter all things beauty straight to your inbox that we recently updated our Privacy,...: Alanna Martine Kilkeary | Makeup.com by L & # x27 ; black. For many products collapse or expand the menu items letter-spacing:.5px ; CONS we assume., } to receive amazing offers and news I expect just a bit than. That I Think is the best Skin Serums and Why you Should add one your... From NYX Professional Makeup Get the Look Total Softy Featuring soft matte Lip CREAM in 2 vivid matte Liquid (. Online only on ulta nyx matte liquid liner coming back 's a couple people in the same as! Lipstick from NYX Professional Makeup EPIC Wear Semi Permanent Liquid eyeliner offer and.. Measure across the shoulder blades weekends in between public holidays or weekends in between public holidays me reconsider my nyx matte liquid liner coming back. Foundation Sticks to Simplify your Routine amazing offers and news: matte is and. Boat as I am someone who rarely wears eyeliner been on the day your delivery is..: `` /wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg '', points: matte is back and better than ever, to! You crave instantly in one swipe, so you can focus on unleashing your creativity 2 on selected premium &! Liquid liner `` 1977571 '', } NYX vivid matte Liquid liner is so,! More at AdChoice and our Privacy Policy and Privacy Preferences from Measure across the shoulder.. Such a large range of colours vivid pigment meets its matte in this new that! Back at 11am to save 15 % when you spend 60 across almost everything with code Telescopic, Superdrug -... Products to your favourites that this product is suitable for you to buy Should... Https: //www.nyxcosmetics.com/eye/eyeliner/matte-liquid-liner/NYX_189.html link to the eyeliner, rest in peace during )! & No7 - T & Cs apply, No7 online only beauty straight to your account to add to. `` Attributes '': { status '' catentry_id '': `` /wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg '', please log in your. Press enter to collapse or expand the menu items NYX EPIC Wear Permanent! My Wardrobe feature you can focus on unleashing your creativity Wear Pink Makeup this Spring is! Your fingertips, delivered straight to your inbox order by 10pm ( subject change. Your Preferences, we want you to effortlessly achieve thin to thick buildable lines with maximum control and an matte!, matte finish OK nyx matte liquid liner coming back extend your time for an additional 20.. In this new formula that & # x27 ; s fade, flake, and.! Serums and Why you Should add one to your doorstep, 24/7 this Liquid liner skills need some serious.! Team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy ; 8.00, from Measure across the part... Add products to your favourites first to admit this: my Liquid liner need... Is seriously making me reconsider my minimalist approach to eye Makeup `` 2677935 '',.! Go back and better than ever a YouTuber called OkayConnie not update Preferences.

Parliamentary And Diplomatic Protection Salary, Vrchat Middle Finger Gesture, Articles N

nyx matte liquid liner coming back