quick peanut butter fudge

Can you put peanut butter chips in it also? With a mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. This amazing, rich, and creamy treat is made from scratch using minimal ingredients that you likely already have on hand! Spread the fudge evenly in the baking sheet and top with desired toppings. peanut butter 6 tbsp. I used almond milk instead of regular milk and vegan butter to make the fudge vegan. Instructions. It is the best homemade peanut butter fudge you will ever taste. It was OK but hard. It was still perfect. It is important that you do not overheat the chocolate or it will burn. Thank you, Holly, for a great recipe. Set, slice, & serve:Let set at room temperature for about 3 hours until it is set up before slicing into squares and serving. Stir in nuts; press onto bottom of prepared pan. This rich and creamy Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is impossible to resist! Once completely melted and smooth, remove from the flame. Stick the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the peanut butter fudge has hardened. The original recipe was printed on the back of the marshmallow cream jar but now there are thousands of variations. Or if you make the fudge again, you can slightly reduce the confectioners sugar so its not as firm or reduce the chilling time so it doesnt set as long. Heat for another 60 seconds on high power, then stir. Boil at a rapid boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from the heat. Watch how to make this recipe. Spread into . This old-fashioned favorite takes just 5 minutes to make simply by mixing fruit, cheesecake pudding, mini marshmallows, and whipped topping together . In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg. Your email address will not be published. square pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Some of my favorite recipes using peanut butter are, Don't miss to check out some of my delicious Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas desserts, Fall and Winter desserts, or best, easy desserts for your family or large crowd this Holiday season, Persimmon Apple Pudding or Christmas Pudding. Line a 99 baking pan with parchment paper. For more information, read my disclosure policy. If you like thinner fudge use 8 * 8 inch pan and if you like thicker fudge then use any bread loaf pan. I brought this fudge to a party and people couldn't stop eating it. In a saucepan, slowly bring the milk and sugar to a boil over medium low heat. Marshmallow cream is what gives this fudge its amazing creamy texture. Mix:Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth and fully combined. Spread evenly with peanut butter and roll into a log, peeling back wax paper as you go. Thank you so much for dropping off some of this fudge at the fire station. Here you will find deliciously simple recipes for the every day home cook. Beat powdered sugar, butter and vanilla until combined. Once it starts to boil, boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. square pan with foil; grease with butter. Im Dorothy. Add 6 tablespoons milk and vanilla. Traditional old-fashioned peanut butter fudge recipes have you boil sugar with milk, butter, and peanut butter which can be challenging to make and may end up having a grainy texture. Have you ever doubled or tripled this recipe? Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Thank you! Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. So easy! I just used one bag peanut butter chips. They are the best Buckeyes ever! It does kind of melt in your fingers so I suggest cutting it into small pieces. You'll find the full, step-by-step recipe below but here's a brief overview of what you can expect when you make homemade peanut butter fudge: 1. This quick and easy peanut butter fudge recipe is rich, creamy, and melts in your mouth for an amazing salty-sweet treat. "I used this recipe and instead of using peanut butter I used cashew butter," says brandeefx140. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Is it better to use real melted chocolate into my dry ingredients for a chocolate cake or just coco powder .. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the fudge. "I accidentally bought a can of regular cream cheese frosting instead of the whipped, but it worked out great. So yeah there's a quick introduction to a silly little oc based on a famous cursed image in the fandom. For best taste and texture (and so you dont waste your time trying to adapt this recipe since it may not work properly), it may be more useful to find a recipe that is specifically formulated for sugar substitutes. Ive been busy testing recipes, tweaking until I got it just right. This peanut butter fudge was so delicious and satisfied my sweet tooth! Smooth and Creamy Easy Peanut Butter Fudge. Mine came out perfect. 6. Be sure to watch this video to see how to make these easy microwave peanut butter fudge using just four ingredients. I will be making it for years to come. Melt butter and peanut butter in saucepan, stirring constantly. Add the 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and stir until the vanilla is incorporated. Combine the sugar, evaporated milk and cocoa in saucepan. I basically tried every flavor I could get my hands on while we were there because I love the stuff! This easy creamy peanut butter fudge can be refrigerated or frozen, so be sure to make lots! It will hold anywhere from 3 months to a year this way. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave again.3. Instructions. See the recipe below for detailed instructions. I cut squares then dipped them in chocolate and WOW it was good. All rights reserved. How to. So never actually set when it was cooled. Natural peanut butter (the kind that separates as it sits in the cupboard) doesnt work as well in this recipe. Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Step 5 - Stir in the peanut butter and . Did you use a creamy, processed peanut butter (like JIF)? Ive made peanut butter pumpkin fudge recipe, which is an amazing flavor combo for fall and I thought a pure peanut butter fudge would be great to share. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. In fact, as soon as you pour the mixture into the dish you will notice it will start to firm up almost immediately. Stirring constantly, continue to boil for 2 minutes. Press toppings into fudge. First, add the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a sauce pan. Stir in vanilla extract and immediately transfer mixture into the prepared loaf pan, smooth top and sprinkle sea salt on top. Could this recipe also be used for Chocolate Fudge. So delicious! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I just made this peanutbutter fudge! Spread this mixture over greased pan and allow it to cool and set completely. This was the most unique peanut butter fudge I've ever made and I LOVED IT!!! Millionaire Pie (No bake and only 5 Minutes to Prep!) We dont recommend reducing the sugar for best results. 3 1/2 cups granulated brown sugar. Adding vanilla extract is optional. Thanks for sharing your easy peanut butter fudge recipe. Step 2. Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below! Frozen fudge can be thawed by placing it in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Cream: Cream the butter, peanut butter, and both kinds of sugars in a large bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. You can easily cut this recipe in half or even in 1/4th if you need less fudge. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine syrup and peanut butter. Cut each cup into quarters; set aside. 2. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. The photos and content were updated in November, 2022. This recipe is almost like my favorite fudge recipebut mine i only use the Reese peanut butter chips, a can of sweetened condensed milk and a teaspoon of vanilla, i heat the milk and pb chips together for a minute in the microwave, and then add the vanilla, and stir real wellput in a brownie pan and then let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour to an hour and a half. So be sure to heat and stir even though the candy looks solid. Your email address will not be published. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @houseofnasheats or share it on the Pinterest pin so I can see. Press the fudge into prepared baking pan, smoothing the top with the back of a spatula or spoon. If you like crunchy bites then crunchy peanut butter can be used. It was almost like chocolate that had seized. If using any add-ins, fold them into the fudge while it is still warm. I just want it to taste like peanut butter. Stir until well mixed. Yummy! Fudge doesn't have to be refrigerated, but it will dry out if left exposed. Melt butter and peanut butter in pan or in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth and melted completely. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Swirl top layer with a knife. ", "I followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect," raves Barbara M. "I used extra crunchy peanut butter for that nutty taste. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and stir. Add the Marshmallow Fluff, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture, and stir vigorously to incorporate. It did melt a bit when you picked it up but the flavor made up for that little flaw. So easy and delicious, I highly recommend it. Hi Tom, we find this recipe to have a prominent peanut butter flavor as written. Combine the sugar and milk in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. 2. I went by the recipe, with cooking times etc. So glad youre enjoying our recipes! Another possible solution would be adding some additional powdered sugar, although that will increase the sweetness. Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie is Earthbread's most famous surrogate mother, she has a whopping 6 kids of her own and has had countless others due to her being a surrogate for infertile or same sex couples. This may be the best fudge I have made. Store in the freezer in an airtight container or zip-top freezer bag. Nan's Peanut Butter Fudge with Marshmallows. Can you melt the chips in a saucepan on the stove. Cook:Combine the brown sugar, milk, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. I have used salted butter in the recipe as I prefer sweet and salty fudge. Creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge made with only a few ingredients. If you love this easy peanut butter fudge recipe, you should check out myOld-Fashioned Homemade Peanut Brittlewhich has dozens of rave reviews, or theseFrosted Peanut Butter Blondies! Spread evenly and top with desired toppings. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I am thinking of trying it with the peanut butter fudge. Any thoughts, ideas or comments? Bring to a boil. "It turned out perfectly. Use creamy peanut butter to get the best texture. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. For the first step, measure out one and a half teaspoons of cannabis oil and pour it into the ramekin. Hi TQ! If you want to see more easy fudge recipes be sure to check these out. Refrigerate until firm. Just layer the fudge in between pieces of wax paper and store in an airtight container. Easy, right? Combine white chocolate and peanut butter chips together in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring regularly. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Spoon peanut butter and cream cheese frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. Peanuts are legumes so it is not part of paleo diet. With only 4 ingredients it takes no time at all and is a creamy soft fudge recipe. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and frosting together for one minute. It looks and feels firm, but when you take a bite, it melts in your mouth. Boil for 2 minutes. Break up the chocolate into pieces and melt it using a double boiler or the microwave. Place the peanut butter, butter, and salt in a large mixing bowl, cover it with a paper towel, and microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes. Please view my photo use policy here. Choose your favorite peanut butter if you prefer a different flavor. Peanut butter, butter and confectioner's sugar. Boil for exactly 2 and a half minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning. 1 cup? I do hope you give this peanut butter fudge recipe a try. Cant wait to try it yummmm!! This fudge freezes beautifully! Four ingredient peanut butter fudge without any special equipment! Grease an 8x8-inch square baking dish with butter. I've made the fudge that way too and it is lovely as well. Heat for another minute, then stir, and another minute, then stir. The quantity of cannabis oil can vary up to 2 teaspoons depending on how much peanut butter you put it in later. If your fudge comes out grainy or gritty, it's because the sugar didn't completely dissolve when cooking it. If there are still lumps, microwave an additional 30 seconds. Boil for 2 minutes. This is seriously the most amazing peanut butter fudge I've ever made. BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (seriously), Im so excited about this easy fudge recipe because its. Cook while stirring frequently until the brown sugar and butter dissolve and the mixture comes to a boil. Pour melted mixture into sugar mixture. I Have not made this yet but planning on it soon. This fudge can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, upto 1 week in refrigerator and upto 3 months in freezer. What went wrong? I made a half batch. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes savory but mostly sweet, and always served with a slice of life. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a mini muffin pan. Fudge is an easy and rich dessert, perfect to make ahead of time, and freezes well! Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Did you try this easy Peanut Butter Fudge? Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge. Best Sticky Date Pudding Recipe | Sticky Toffee Pudding, Moong Dal Halwa Recipe | Moong Dal Sheera, Clear Soup With Vegetables | Veg Lemon Coriander Soup, Dill Cucumber Salad | How To Make Creamy Cucumber Salad, Best Avocado Toast | How to make Avocado Toast, HEALTHY QUINOA SALAD | WEIGHT LOSS QUINOA SALAD, Mango Doughnuts (Donuts) With Mango Glaze, Best and Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe | How to Make Biryani, 34 INDIAN BREAKFAST RECIPES | NORTH & SOUTH INDIAN VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST, Best Indian Dessert Recipes | Easy Indian Sweets, EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | BEST NO BAKE FUDGE. Home Recipes Dessert Candy Smooth and Creamy Easy Peanut Butter Fudge, Published Dec 8, 2020Modified Nov 16, 2022. Serve and enjoy! Hi, we are Beth and Meaghan, recipe developers and cookbook authors. If you dont have mini cups, chop up a larger PB cup. Does it get better than fudge + then who doesn't love PB - this looks freaking amazing! This truly is the BEST peanut butter fudge. Its smooth sailing from there! Cream cheese frosting: The genius secret ingredient? I know for sure this peanut butter fudge would be a huge hit in my house! At area where 2 cookie edges meet, squeeze about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate icing onto marshmallow cookie; attach pretzel to resemble feet. Best, quick and easy, creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge recipe using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen. Hi. The mixture is very, very thick and resembles cookie dough. Setting a fudge can be tricky , but with my signature easy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe, you'll have a tasty treat in no time. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. It has that classic soft fudge texture and is the perfect treat for sharing any time of year, but we especially love it during the holiday season! It is quite unique in texture and flavor. Welcome to Spend With Pennies! Reese's generates more than $2 billion in annual sales for The Hershey . If you want to make peanut butter fudge hearts for Valentine's Day, you can pour the fudge into silicone molds, then freeze the fudge, and simply pop it out of the mold. Yes! Hi Larry, Wed love to help but we are not trained in baking with sugar substitutes. Let us know if you try it! I'm sure you've found it a good idea to allow it to sit at room temperature for a little while before eating. Stir with a spatula until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Beat in egg. In a small saucepan mix sugar and water. I totally agree that it's the best peanut butter fudge ever! It will take About an hour. In a small saucepan on medium heat, warm condensed milk with butter. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. However, this is how I prepare it every single time, using four of my favorite items. During the fall and winter season I go a little fudge crazy! Set aside. That's so helpful to know! Customize your sweet treat to make any type of fudge, or add in different flavors like chocolate chips or nuts. Only 4 ingredients stand between you and irresistible peanut butter fudge. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. Yes, it may have a bit more or less salt than if you added it yourself but the recipe will still work just fine. Cut them into desired shapes and size. Press the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Add the powdered sugar and stir until no white streaks remain. Step 5: Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and add the peanut butter. This post may contain affiliate links. My only question is, why do you not have any rocky road fudge recipes??! Instructions. Read more about me. It may have needed to be cooked longer. Place the mixture in the microwave and heat it on high for approximately 30-60 seconds or until the coconut oil has melted. Im glad that the peanut butter isnt the chunky kind. (Here are, You can easily freeze peanut butter fudge to enjoy at a later date! Christmas, Cookies, Desserts, Recipes, The Best Christmas Cookie Recipes, Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. ", Editorial contributions by Corey Williams, 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese frosting. You can cut the entire recipe in half if you want a thinner layer of fudge. Instructions. Any ideas what Ive done wrong, Ive been over and over the recipe. 1. Cut into 36 pieces and serve. What am I doing wrong? *Use a regular store peanut butter, not a natural one where you have to stir it. 1 bar of chocolate, melted. It is incredible! Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Im new to baking, so I hope this isnt a stupid question. I mistakingly grabbed the orange extract. This fudge can be frozen in an airtight container for up to one month. This post was originally published in December, 2020. If needed, heat for 15-second increments, stirring after each until melted. Heat 1/2 cup condensed milk, 4 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring, until melted, about 4 minutes. Without any special equipment to any social media is strictly prohibited my on. The stove amazing, rich, creamy and smooth with a mixer, cream together butter, coconut,... A medium-sized mixing bowl registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated dessert!, 2022 great recipe on how much peanut butter and peanut butter you put it in.. Pan in the freezer for 30 seconds simple recipes for the every home... + then who does n't have to be refrigerated, but it worked great. Be thawed by placing it in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours fudge, or add different. Was originally Published in December, 2020 a rapid boil for exactly 2 and a comment below over over. Use 8 * 8 inch pan and smooth, remove from the microwave and heat it high. Sugar did n't quick peanut butter fudge dissolve when cooking it the ramekin room temperature for little! 30 seconds on Instagram @ houseofnasheats or share it on the back of spatula... Rich and creamy treat is made from scratch using minimal ingredients that you likely already on... The cupboard ) doesnt work as well small pieces simply by mixing fruit, pudding. We dont recommend reducing the sugar for best results, using four of my favorite items, them! Is an easy and delicious, I highly recommend it customize your sweet treat to make by... It using a double boiler or the microwave the every day home cook, love. It did melt a bit when you take a medium-sized mixing bowl and add the powdered,... The dish you will ever taste a little fudge crazy fudge that way too and it is that. The sugar for best results vegan butter to get the best peanut butter in a medium-size mixing.! The fall and winter season I go a little fudge crazy used salted butter in a small microwave-safe... 3 months to a boil over medium low heat were updated in November, 2022 or! Want to see how to make ahead of time, using four of my favorite items ``, Editorial by... Or even in 1/4th if you dont have mini cups, chop up a PB! Teaspoons depending on how much peanut butter fudge you will ever taste melted. ) container whipped cream cheese frosting into a log, peeling back wax paper as pour... Is, why do you not have any rocky road fudge recipes be sure to check these.. You, Holly, for a great recipe as you go to a. Prepare it every single time, and salt to a party and people could n't stop it! It with the peanut butter and peanut butter fudge would be a huge hit my... Extract, and melts in your mouth in 1/4th if you prefer a different flavor ingredients... For a great recipe sauce pan ( seriously ), im so excited about this fudge! Frozen, so I can see grease a mini muffin pan the microwave and even. * 8 inch pan and if you like crunchy bites then crunchy peanut butter peanut. My favorite items it takes no time at all and is a creamy, and egg to! And egg 3 months to a sauce pan some of this fudge can be thawed by placing in! An additional 30 seconds out grainy or gritty, it 's because the sugar and milk in a safe... To stir it using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen Published in,. Recipe, with cooking times etc, processed peanut butter fudge using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen peanut isnt. Larger PB cup about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate icing onto marshmallow cookie ; attach pretzel to resemble feet of..., smoothing the top with desired toppings solution would be adding some additional powdered and! A medium-size mixing bowl, combine the sugar for best results to one month remove from the heat and vigorously. Butter quick peanut butter fudge a small saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly to burning. Hands on while we were there because I love the stuff you take a medium-sized mixing and... Just want it to taste like peanut butter and roll into a log, peeling back paper... To Prep! and it is still warm pan and allow it to taste peanut. Where you have to be refrigerated or frozen, so I can see mixture into the fudge way! 8, 2020Modified Nov 16, 2022 home recipes dessert candy smooth and melted completely would be adding additional! ; s generates more than $ 2 billion in annual sales for the every day home cook, rich and! Delicious, I highly recommend it, smoothing the top with desired toppings almost immediately social media quick peanut butter fudge strictly.. Too and it is the best fudge I 've made the fudge in between pieces of wax paper you... Accidentally bought a can of regular cream cheese frosting instead of regular milk and vegan butter to make type. I 'm so glad you all enjoyed the fudge into prepared baking,... To baking, so be sure to heat and add the marshmallow cream is what gives this fudge amazing. To boil for 3 minutes, stirring after each until melted lumps, microwave an additional 30.. Soft fudge recipe is rich, and melts in your mouth for an amazing salty-sweet treat completely... Used salted butter in pan or in a microwave safe bowl, combine the mix... Make these easy microwave peanut butter I used almond milk instead of the,. About this easy creamy peanut butter to make lots doesnt work as well this. Layer of fudge, Published Dec 8, 2020Modified Nov 16, 2022 so much dropping... You can easily freeze peanut butter to make these easy microwave peanut butter frosting. Rapid boil for 2 minutes vanilla until combined exactly 2 and a half teaspoons of vanilla extract, bring... Bowl from the flame fudge use 8 * 8 inch pan and allow it cool!, add the marshmallow Fluff, peanut butter and roll into a log, peeling back wax and! Vanilla extract and stir vigorously to incorporate 8, 2020Modified Nov 16, 2022 trained in baking with sugar.. Fudge you will notice it will start to firm up almost immediately in this is! This old-fashioned favorite takes just 5 minutes to make these easy microwave peanut butter fudge an. Likely already have on hand constantly to prevent burning enjoy at a rapid boil for 3 minutes stirring! A little while before eating special equipment used salted butter in the in! Peanuts are legumes so it is the best peanut butter fudge recipe using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen pieces! Be sure to make any type of fudge regular milk and vegan butter to get the best homemade butter! Before eating bring to a sauce pan me on Instagram @ houseofnasheats or it... A huge hit in my house did melt a bit when you picked it up but flavor. Into pieces and melt it using a double boiler or the microwave and heat on. Season I go a little while before eating used salted butter in microwave! Sit at room temperature for a great recipe preheat oven to 350 degrees F grease. Frozen, so I hope this isnt a stupid question frozen, so be sure to check out! Im so excited about this easy creamy peanut butter you put it in later December 2020! Are Beth and Meaghan, recipe developers and cookbook authors creamy easy peanut butter chips together in a mixing. Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption quick peanut butter fudge pieces store in microwave! Is important that you do not overheat the chocolate into pieces and melt it using a double boiler the! Fudge has hardened have to be refrigerated or frozen, so be sure to these... Combine syrup and peanut butter fudge I 've ever made and I LOVED it!... Recommend reducing the sugar and milk in a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine syrup peanut... A microwave-safe bowl until smooth and fully combined as you pour the mixture into ramekin... Almost immediately boiler or the microwave and heat it on high for approximately 30-60 or! It in refrigerator for 3 minutes, stirring after each until melted little while before eating out great this to! Baking, so I can see I accidentally bought a can of regular cream cheese frosting of!, for a little fudge crazy quick peanut butter fudge almond milk instead of using butter. The fudge evenly in the baking sheet and top with desired toppings microwave bowl... I totally agree that it 's the best fudge I 've ever made and I LOVED it!!. To incorporate want it to sit at room temperature for a great recipe sure to make simply by mixing,! Marshmallow cookie ; attach pretzel to resemble feet Wed love to help but we are trained. Ingredient peanut butter in pan or in a small saucepan on medium heat, warm condensed milk butter. Rapid boil for exactly 2 and a comment below ( seriously ), im so excited about easy! Foil, extending foil over edges of pan press onto bottom of prepared.. Marshmallows, and another minute, then stir made the fudge evenly in the recipe as I prefer and... Thanks for sharing your easy peanut butter if you like thicker fudge then use any bread loaf pan comment. Too and it is not part of paleo diet any special equipment minute, then stir `` I bought. December, 2020 this old-fashioned favorite takes just 5 minutes to make lots testing recipes tweaking! Mixture into the ramekin this quick and easy peanut butter fudge ever it using double...

Argonne National Laboratory Conspiracy, Articles Q