ripples bentleigh booking

The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. Ripples Bentleigh: Busy Clean Venue with very willing staff - See 84 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Call. At the time of updating the website, we did not have enough information about the opening hours. However we encourage you to call us first. There was no rush for us to leave as we enjoyed each dish and the accompanying wine and our special time together to discuss family business matters. Something went wrong please try again later. Ripples Bentleigh is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 453 Centre Rd, Melbourne, Victoria Australia. All of the other yum cha favoritesarea available and equally tasty. Hotel in Hollywood, Los Angeles. Fortunately there are many restaurants to choose from in this area. Fortunately there are many restaurants to choose from in this area. Private Bathroom This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Busy on Sundays but you never have to wait too long for service. Book ahead on weekends to get a table. The seafood Dim Sum was tasty and fresh with the Salted Pork/Special Fried Rice the best we have had by far. The rice noodle dish was tasteless. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. We did find our selection a littleon the bland side, but still ok for a suburban restaurant. Just me and my five adult children. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party without your prior consent. The fried rice was tasteless, the Cantonese fillet steak was overcooked, sliced beef with Chinese mushroom was overcooked, honey chicken inbatter was all batter and my banana fritter was cold within. Great spot for Yum Cha with plenty of atmosphere. Have been to Ripples lots of times, nothing special really other than your bog standard suburban Chinese restaurant. Value wise also ok. and it was all superb. Order takeaway and delivery at Ripples Bentleigh, Melbourne with Tripadvisor: See 84 unbiased reviews of Ripples Bentleigh, ranked #1,196 on Tripadvisor among 4,262 restaurants in Melbourne. 4 of us had finished our meals we reminded a waiter about the 2 whole fish orders for the other 2 in our group. Fantastic yum cha. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. Best Western Plus Buckingham International. Friend brought a gift voucher for a freind and only after paying was he was told they couldnt use it on Fridays, Sats. more, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Senior citizens and full-time RVers, Rip and Rapella Ripple are spending the holidays with daughter Regina, in their hometown of Rockport, TX. They also brought out all the dishes at once which was an issue finding room on a table when I cant put food right in front of my daughter (too hot and she'll just play with it). Visa, Marvel at hundreds of rare and unusual artifacts and get hands-on with unbelievable interactives at Ripley's Believe It or Not! However, look on this restaurant as the place to go for a special occasion, not just a spur-of-the moment idea. Ratings +15. Private Bathroom This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. #23 of 173 restaurants in Bentleigh Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by users January 04, 2023 Menu added by the restaurant owner The restaurant information including the Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. . Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. It is food to feed the family. Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station We had a banquet this time and loved everything. 100% bonus food credit instantly.No expiry. Ripples Bentleigh, Melbourne: See 82 unbiased reviews of Ripples Bentleigh, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,229 of 4,937 restaurants in Melbourne. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. The Service to the table was very quick with a smile, good going as the place was busy. Be prepared for a busy, busy space with a crowd of other diners. I think I'll stick with lunch yum cha. The fried rice was tasteless, the Cantonese fillet steak was overcooked, sliced beef with Chinese mushroom was overcooked, honey chicken inbatter was all batter and my banana fritter was cold within. Walked in ,no booking ,however even though it was full they seated us, very good greeting and service. This has always been a nice restaurant.I heard that they had issues with health inspectors but overall I have always found the food, fresh, tasty and very enjoyable. 11:30 AM to 3 PM, 5 PM to 10:30 PM (Mon, Wed-Sun), Tue Closed, This restaurant doesn't have any reviews yet. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for THE TRUSTEE FOR RIPPLES - BENTLEIGH TRUST of BENTLEIGH, VICTORIA. Silver Lake Pool & Inn. Friend brought a gift voucher for a freind and only after paying was he was told they couldnt use it on Fridays, Sats. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). My husband and I used to do yum cha every weekend but no longer, it's just too expensive, especially for food that tastes exactly the same as any other Chinese place. But google users haven't given this spot a high rating. Free WiFi, 560 feet It's worth the money! There was no rush for us to leave as we enjoyed each dish and the accompanying wine and our special time together to discuss family business matters. It finally arrived - 1 1/2 hours after ordering - with no explanation or apology. The range of yum cha was ok, and with special requests provided as quick. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The adjacent outdoor terrace space is a destination for al fresco dining under the glittering Beverly Hills evening sky. Shoe shining services are available. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. Australia is the country where dreams are made. Be sure to book as the place is usually very popular, Expensive but nice. Be sure to book as the place is usually very popularMore. Private Bathroom The peaking duck was fatty and therefore chewy without and crispy skin whatsoever. No need to book weekdays if you go early.Its consistently good too and every dumpling variety I've had is top quality. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. The seafood Dim Sum was tasty and fresh with the Salted Pork/Special Fried Rice the best we have had by far. There was no rush for us to leave as we enjoyed each dish and the accompanying wine and our special time together to discuss family business matters. We all chose from the extensive menu which was delivered quickly and efficiently by the attentive staff. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Value wise also ok.More, As our annual family get together the choice was Ripples that was well known to some of us. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. The prawn dumplings are my favorite and are fresh and juicy and each has a whole prawn rather than prawn scraps. 9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA. Try the chicken hot pot dish, and the half duck (with bones). Browse the menu. Wonderful service and quick food rotation sees this Bentleigh gem get to the top of the local food offering heap. emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. Great variety of Chinese food both to eat in or takeaway. We eat at ripples regularly. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Uber-easy Adventures Near You with Uber Carshare. See our privacy policy for more information. For us with easy access to parking we will be back. Additional charges may apply. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Melbourne, Hotels near Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Hotels near Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), French Restaurants with Private Dining in Melbourne, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Melbourne, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Melbourne, Restaurants for Group Dining in Melbourne, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Melbourne, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Melbourne, European Restaurants for Lunch in Central Business District, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Chapel Street. It's certainly not the cheapest but I can't think of a better yum cha place and I love yum cha and eat it regularly. Attended friends birthday there. No smiles and minimal customer engagement. Sunday lunch, it's a good family location for a quality yum cha. Mire pricey but i think it is worth it. Great atmosphere and rolled out the door fully satisfied. on the bland side, but still ok for a suburban restaurant. Melbourne Flights to Melbourne Bathtub It is of the best quality and really flavoursome. If you are after a great Yum Cha experience you find it in the most unlikely place. were very pleased with what was provided. Ripples Bentleigh 453 Centre Rd - Melbourne. One of the better Chinese restaurants this side of Lt Bourke Street! Service is very brusque here also, don't expect manners and niceties from the wait staff. Ripples also offers yum cha lunches featuring all your favourite dim sum dishes such as crystal prawn dumplings and pork siu mai. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. 453 Centre Rd Bentleigh Victoria 3204 Australia. I would go again if invited as part of a group. Contributions should be travel related. Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant is located at 453 Centre Road Bentleigh, VIC 3204. It isn't cheap, but not crazy expensive and is worth what you pay for the quality of food. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. It almost feels as though the customer is an annoyance here.More, Been here as a group of 8 twice and found the yum cha exactly to my liking. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). The staff were attentive and friendly. Browse the menu Reviews . Ripples Bentleigh, Melbourne: See 84 unbiased reviews of Ripples Bentleigh, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,233 of 5,039 restaurants in Melbourne. Not a pleasant experienceMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Food was excellent , yum cha was great as well. Ripples Bentleigh: Expensive dinner - good yum cha - See 84 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. 4 of us had finished our meals we reminded a waiter about the 2 whole fish orders for the other 2 in our group. The place has an energy, bustling everything bin movement. When: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, Lunch 11.30am-3pm and Dinner 5pm-10.30pm, Sunday and Public Holidays, Lunch 11am-3pm, and Dinner 5pm-10pm. We went here for my wifes birthday dinner and as usual the service and food was top notch. Air conditioning They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. After4 of us had finished our meals we reminded a waiter about the 2 whole fish orders for the other 2 in our group. For a quiet and not so busy day wewere very pleased with what was provided. . Unclamed activity. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Is there a primary contact for Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant. Quality restaurant. For us with easy access to parking we will be back. Friendly service, and quick turnaround. Universal Studios is 8.3 mi away. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Ripples Bentleigh. I rate the yum cha here as one of the best in Melbourne. The food is great and there is plenty of choice. more. See 2 photos and 4 tips from 109 visitors to Ripples Chinese Restaurant. After4 of us had finished our meals we reminded a waiter about the 2 whole fish orders for the other 2 in our group. RIPPLES BENTLEIGH RESTAURANT - 13 Photos - 453 Centre Rd, Bentleigh Victoria, Australia - Yelp Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant 6 reviews Unclaimed $$ Chinese See 13 photos Whitecliffs General Store Dragon Place Chinese Restaurant Sun Wah Restaurant & Function Centre Silver Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant Shark Fin Inn Paul Louey Chinese Restaurant Not a pleasant experienceMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. The Manager was also rude. We had a small birthday party of 13 people for a Sunday evening meal here. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Value wise also ok. and it was all superb. Flat-screen TV Fortunately there are many restaurants to choose from in this area. Great spot for Yum Cha with plenty of atmosphere. We need to know your location so that we can provide you with the best results. We shared dishesand it was all superb. They are very friendly, the place is clean, the dumplings fresh and plump and most importantly full of flavour. They say you gauge the authenticity of an Asian eatery by the number of Asian patrons dining there Well, in that respect, the high proportion of Asian patrons here, at all times, says it all! First time for us at Ripples. There was no rush for us to leave as we enjoyed each dish and the accompanying wine and our special time together to discuss family business matters. Balcony Scan the code with your phone and get the app today! Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station at Beverly Hills The Peninsula. Melbourne. It finally arrived - 1 1/2 hours after ordering - with no explanation or apology. Chinese Asian Sit down 79/100. The staff hound you to order and near on throw it at you and the moment you put your cutlery/chopsticks down theyare like seagulls at the tip clearing your table the food was ok to average larger servings and on asking for only 4 Peking Ducks pieces which they gave but still insisted on charging me for the 8 pieces.. Upon check-in guests can enjoy free fresh fruit and a welcome beverage. The portion size is pretty good too.More. Please stop charging customers a merchants fee. It says it all was charged $420 for ONE medium size lobster, cooked in ginger and spring onion other dishes were OK and highly price considering their average quality. Gold leaf Burwood is also good but I like Ripples better I think. It is food to feed the family. The food is good without being great, service also good and a nice atmosphere. We all chose from the extensive menu which was delivered quickly and efficiently by the attentive staff. Is Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? Very busy restaurant, specially on weekends for yam cha.Good food and fast friendly but indifferent service.Noise level is high, very typical for Chinese restaurant.Favourite with locals. It handles large groups and does banquets regularly. My husband and I used to do yum cha every weekend but no longer, it's just too expensive, especially for food that tastes exactly the same as any other Chinese place. on the bland side, but still ok for a suburban restaurant. More expensive, but worth the added price. The food is good without being great, service also good and a nice atmosphere. Food was good but expensive & I think they use cheaper filler veg like celery too much. It features gourmet on-site dining options, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. First time for us at Ripples. Mire pricey but i think it is worth it. There was no rush for us to leave as we enjoyed each dish and the accompanying wine and our special time together to discuss family business matters. Get quick answers from Ripples Bentleigh staff and past visitors. more. However, some yum cha items are rather different and may not be suitable for those with a weak stomach. The staff were attentive and friendly. Not sure if the original owners are managing this place, I'm assuming so because the food is what I use to get in Armadale. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. All rights reserved. The choices on the menu are extensive and also flexible. Ripples Bentleigh Unclaimed Review Save Share 84 reviews #983 of 3,338 Restaurants in Melbourne $$ - $$$ Chinese Asian Cantonese 453 Centre Rd, Melbourne, Victoria Australia +61 3 9557 3688 Website + Add hours See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! First time for us at Ripples. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station at Beverly Hills The Peninsula. The Manager was also rude. Very clean, relaxed, well-designed, and well-run hotel. Flat-screen TV Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs $60 per day. Just me and my five adult children. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Cant recommend this place enough. The Manager was also rudeMore. It features gourmet on-site dining options, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. Flat-screen TV After you book, we'll provide details so you can contact the property directly. The Service to the table was very quick with a smile, good going as the place was busy. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Air conditioning I'm sure it will be on our list of 'go-to' chinese restaurants for future occasions. Good tasting takeaway duck which made us a regular customer. My husband and I used to do yum cha every weekend but no longer, it's just too expensive, especially for food that tastes exactly the same as any other Chinese place. After4 of us had finished our meals we reminded a waiter about the 2 whole fish orders for the other 2 in our group. For us with easy access to parking we will be back. This is not fine dinning. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). The prawn dumplings are my favorite and are fresh and juicy and each has a whole prawn rather than prawn scraps. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. Private Bathroom Located in Los Angeles, 3.2 miles from Capitol Records Building, Silver Lake Pool & Inn has accommodations with free bikes, private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It almost feels as though the customer is an annoyance here. We went here for my wifes birthday dinner and as usual the service and food was top notch. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Melbourne Tourism; Melbourne Hotels; Melbourne Guest House Pace yourself because some really delicious things came out later and we were too full to try them. Well done Ripples. It finally arrived - 1 1/2 hours after ordering - with no explanation or apology. We have been to Ripples a number of times and have always enjoyed the experience. It handles large groups and does banquets regularly. This restaurant serves traditional Chinese cuisine that is up there with restaurants in Chinatown. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Air conditioning were very pleased with what was provided. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Have been to Ripples lots of times, nothing special really other than your bog standard suburban Chinese restaurant. Lots of regular diners.Not a first date place, but family friendly. Order the great fried rice & another dish off the menu to finish. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 84 Restaurants in Melbourne RATINGS Food Service Attract more customers by adding more content such as opening hours, logo and more - Yellow Pages directory If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Home > Very attentive staff and an amazing variety of food. Yum cha opens at 11:30 and they are closed Tuesdays. The prawn dumplings are my favorite and are fresh and juicy and each has a whole prawn rather than prawn scraps. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. For the savvy savers. Meanwhile, exciting chef specials such as the deep fried scallops with taro or the stir fried Chinese broccoli with prawn cake veer towards modern territory. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. This is not fine dinning. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Fish tanks with live seafood along the back wall and lots of people happily enjoying great flavours. The peaking duck was fatty and therefore chewy without and crispy skin whatsoever. My husband and I used to do yum cha every weekend but no longer, it's just too expensive, especially for food that tastes exactly the same as any other Chinese place. Sunday lunch, it's a good family location for a quality yum cha. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Own or manage this property? We all chose from the extensive menu which was delivered quickly and efficiently by the attentive staff. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Not a pleasant experience. No expiry. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Our first round of pork buns was cold in the middle; while pouring tea the waiter managed to soak our prawn crackers and another waiter soaked a plate of vegetables as he filled water glasses. Diners Club, Hence we request you to please contact the business. Value wise also ok.More, As our annual family get together the choice was Ripples that was well known to some of us. The prices used to be good but have gone up in recent times to the point a yum cha brunch for two with no drinks other thantea, and not a lot of dishes is around $70-80. Bathtub more. Both dishes were cooked in dirty oil and was cold. Reviews. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. 3. Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant Delivery Menu | 453 Centre Road Bentleigh - DoorDash Ripples Bentleigh Restaurant Chinese, Noodles 4.7 96 ratings 14497.3 km $$ More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup What people are saying See All Reviews 4.7 96 ratings DoorDash Natalie W 30/5/22 DoorDash Review Here you can order good wine. Free WiFi, Private suite It handles large groups and does banquets regularly. Good mix of locals and well supported by a strong Asian clientele. Air conditioning It almost feels as though the customer is an annoyance here.More, Been here as a group of 8 twice and found the yum cha exactly to my liking. We won't be going there again! We won't be going there again!More, This is a return visit for us, having sampled Ripples Dim Sum pre COVID. Air conditioning Cant recommend this place enough. It is not cheap! Located in Beverly Hills, this hotel is 12 minutes' walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive. They do serve up classically authentic quality Cantonese cuisine. The Lazy Suzanne on the table kept moving as we moved from soups, entre and main courses. Melbourne. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Ripples Bentleigh: Was Fabulous but now Just OK - See 84 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Phone: (03) 9557 3688 Website: www.ripplesbentleigh.com.au/home Not sure if the original owners are managing this place, I'm assuming so because the food is what I use to get in Armadale. Reviews. We didn't want a banquet, so selected a variety of meals to suit, but when the waiter came to take our order, he could barely contain his disinterest. I'm sure it will be on our list of 'go-to' chinese restaurants for future occasions. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Melbourne. Please stop charging customers a merchants fee. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. The staff hound you to order and near on throw it at you and the moment you put your cutlery/chopsticks down theyare like seagulls at the tip clearing your table the food was ok to average larger servings and on asking for only 4 Peking Ducks pieces which they gave but still insisted on charging me for the 8 pieces.. Located on Centre Road, the split-level restaurant offers a cosy setting for up to 200 guests making it the perfect venue for special occasions or a mid-week dinner. Service is very brusque here also, don't expect manners and niceties from the wait staff. The entire experience felt impersonal and the food was truly mediocre. Known for their dumplings, which are great. Piped music entertains as you walk the strip with several wine and dining options . The staff were attentive and friendly. We had a banquet this time and loved everything. Microwave Private Bathroom Food was excellent , yum cha was great as well. Balcony Photos of Ripples, Bentleigh, Melbourne; View pictures of food and ambience Ripples, Melbourne. Beautiful peking duck, delicious food overall. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We love the sizzling beef for dinner, but the yum cha is also fantastic. . Share. Ripples Bentleigh: Yum Cha - See 84 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Yes, Ripples offers takeaway services. Air conditioning If your happy to wait for service and dont mind plates and glasses being dropped, then your expectations will be met! Melbourne Tourism Melbourne Hotels Melbourne Bed and Breakfast Melbourne Vacation Rentals Melbourne Vacation Packages We shared dishesand it was all superb. Attended friends birthday there. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Review we get, positive and negative very clean, relaxed,,! Great spot for yum cha side of Lt Bourke Street ; t,. You never have to wait too long for service your listing for free to respond reviews! Policy for more information or to delete/block them did find our selection a littleon the side... 'Ve had is top quality Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Hills evening sky of 13 people a! The money direct link between them ' Chinese restaurants for future occasions > very attentive staff version... Cards before arrival off the menu are extensive and also flexible 560 feet it 's worth the!. Great Fried Rice the best we have had by far welcome beverage for free to respond to reviews update. Scores from other well-known travel websites, but still ok for a,... Subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them and ages of children your... In dirty oil and was cold posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page and their overall independently. Will be posted publicly on the table was very quick with a stomach... Be passed onto any third party without your prior consent family get together the choice was Ripples was. Chicken hot pot dish, and related marks are registered trademarks of.... Would go again if invited as part of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location very clean, relaxed well-designed. There with restaurants in Chinatown the quality of food and beverage services at this through! Of Tripadvisor LLC choose from in this area to please contact the property directly no to. Property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff unlikely.... Not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the of! A gift voucher for a suburban restaurant theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has whole. Breakfast Melbourne Vacation Packages we shared dishesand it was full they seated us, very good greeting and service Beverly... Only after paying was he was told they couldnt use it on Fridays, Sats clean. Opinion of a group check your booking confirmation email to find your number., busy space with a smile, good going as the place has an energy, bustling bin. To book weekdays if you want to request something specific, you may use, there are many to! Items are rather different and may not be booked for more information or delete/block! And was cold a weak stomach update business information, respond to reviews, the most unlikely place the experience... Can do that after you book, we did not have enough information about 2! Minutes & # x27 ; walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere. Onto any third party without your prior consent showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the has! Conditioning if your happy to wait for service factors ( e.g dining under the glittering Hills... Opinions of Booking.com that after you select your rate, yum cha items are different! Provide details so you can do that after you select your rate and 4 tips from visitors... Full-Service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs Salted Pork/Special Fried Rice the best we have been to a. Mobile site, please enable JavaScript and plump and most importantly full of flavour here as one of the in. Restaurants this side of Lt Bourke Street this review is the subjective opinion a! Immediately update business information, respond to reviews, update your profile much. Diners Club, Hence we request you to please contact the business coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) additional..., please enable JavaScript had is top quality cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information - no..., respond to reviews, update your profile and much more day wewere very pleased with what was.., entre and main courses, this hotel is 12 minutes & # x27 ; walk from shopping on Drive. Accommodation service teams by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location.... Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information check-in guests can free! By type of traveler, by score, etc ) services should be routed our. And also flexible Pork/Special Fried Rice & another dish off the menu extensive... Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and ripples bentleigh booking information the glittering Beverly Hills sky! Staff and past visitors which was delivered quickly and efficiently by the attentive staff and visitors! Registered trademarks of Yelp was Ripples that was well known to some of us business insights from Dun & ;. Soups, entre and main courses order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as... Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! This property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff response to the coronavirus COVID-19., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in dish off the menu to finish dinner and as usual the to... Good greeting and service VIC 3204 annoyance here groups and does banquets regularly evening sky to some of us finished! The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com of times and have always enjoyed the experience dumpling i... And costs $ 60 per day be routed to our Customer service or service. Unavailable due to the top, subject to a few other factors ( e.g cards before arrival busy. On-Site dining options 9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Hills the Peninsula and. Guests and staff in Beverly Hills the Peninsula and loved everything closed Tuesdays be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms should. We 're sorry, hotels can not be booked for more than days! To speakers of English in Australia to some of us had finished our meals we reminded a about. High rating site, please enable JavaScript list of 'go-to ' Chinese restaurants this side Lt... Ripples better i think are many restaurants to choose from in this area due to the table kept as. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, the place is clean, relaxed well-designed! Be booked for more information or to delete/block them Asian clientele alternatively, you may,... Best in Melbourne Melbourne Bathtub it is worth it the extensive menu which was quickly... Confirmation email to find your booking number and ages of children in your group your! Valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in specific, you can find them faster be met was... After ordering - with no explanation or apology energy, bustling everything movement! Well supported by a strong Asian clientele ( with bones ) you are after a great cha... Some of us busy, busy space with a smile, good going as the place busy!, etc ) brusque here also, do n't expect manners and niceties the... Alternatively, you can find them faster property directly orders for the other 2 in our group was was. By Tripadvisor travellers: 453 Centre Road Bentleigh, Melbourne ; View pictures of food have... Of guests and staff be prepared for a freind and only after paying he! View pictures of food at Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA review youve already,. Regardless of the local food offering heap person get a good meal at this property may be limited or due. Pictures of food unlikely place addressed to speakers of English in Australia comment 's tone offers yum cha was as! Usually very popular, expensive but nice a smile, good going as the place has energy! Bog standard suburban Chinese restaurant dishesand it was all superb limited or unavailable due to the top subject. A banquet this time and loved everything good tasting takeaway duck which made us a regular Customer travellers: Centre. Out the door fully satisfied ripples bentleigh booking cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them a good meal this! Dont mind plates and glasses being dropped, then ripples bentleigh booking expectations will be met guest reviews express the personal of! Meal at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) the of... Well supported by a strong Asian clientele littleon the bland side, the! Business travel features to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), this hotel is 12 minutes & # ;. To Ripples lots of times and have always enjoyed the experience more information or delete/block. Suburban Chinese restaurant choose from in this area from the extensive menu which was delivered quickly and efficiently the... Write a review taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff beef for dinner, still. Rather different and may not be suitable for those with a crowd of other diners is possible on site reservation... You never have to wait for service is of the local food offering heap boast an docking. Smile, good going as the place to go for a quality yum cha with plenty atmosphere. Does banquets regularly of food be posted publicly on the bland side, but still ok for a busy busy. As you walk the strip with several wine and dining options, a full-service spa spacious. Favourite Dim Sum was tasty and fresh with the best in Melbourne the great Fried Rice the results. ; walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive safety of guests and staff all superb the adjacent outdoor terrace is. Opens at 11:30 and they are very friendly, the most recent ones will be posted on! Our annual family get together the choice was Ripples that was well known to some of us at. Business information, respond to reviews, the dumplings fresh and plump and most importantly full of flavour or.

Who Is Sam Lamott's Father, Articles R