selfie museum woodbridge, va

For reservations please email us at [emailprotected]. Find opening times and closing times for Vybe Selfie Museum in 2700 Potomac Mills Cir, Neighborhood 5 near "Books-A-Million", Woodbridge, VA, 22192 and other contact details such . Or just cool selfie photos that others have taken? We accept all major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Using a ring light to hold her phone, Yainkain Kallon took a selfie in a room at the FStop Selfie Lounge on Thursday. Call . Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1378b5fbce17a5 But we do not permit clients to bring in extra photography equipment such as tripods, lighting and professional gear. You may also bring a few outfit changes. Arguably one of the most instagram-able places in the north Virginia area, here you can put yourself right in the middle of our fun, eye-catching, interactive art installations and studios. Pictures last Forever. 579 following. However, you can reschedule for a different date/time at no charge . Canteen: Fri 5pm - 9pm. Click here to Learn more about gift cards, WHAT IF I WANT TO BRING MY BABY AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY PICTURES, DO I STILL HAVE TO BUY A TICKET. We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Cash. 85%. Historic Dumfries. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. DC Selfie Spot is a wedding photo booth company located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Laura and Christopher appreciate the impact a photo booth can have on breaking the ice between guests and fellow revelers. . The Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge. . We have the following opening times: Claims: Fri 9am - 11am. She and her husband, Darion Payne, opened the FXBG Selfie Museum this past May. Museums & Art Galleries Woodbridge, VA ; Vybe Selfie Museum; Closes in 58 min. The room has a Newspaper background featuring an array of gold objects starring the legendary gold toilet. Selfie Wrld: Where living your best life looks a lot like someone else's. By Maura Judkis. With almost 4,000 sf of space and over 30 photo opportunities (some which change seasonally), the fun and creativity are endless! Average of 48 ratings. Fredericksburg, VA 224013234 Contact Us via Email Phone: (540) 373-3110. Virginia's 1st (757) Black Owned Selfie Studio 7.6 miles from Woodbridge, VA Weems-Botts House Museum is dedicated to the history of Dumfries and the two people who lived here: Mason Locke "Parson" Weems and attorney Benjamin Botts. 163 likes. The best way to contact us is via email. A lot of selfie museum's includes illusion art and projection art. I found the Selfie Museum to be a wonderful outlet for photography, and cannot see the other rooms that Selfie Flick Studios create in the coming years. 4%. Upper Level near Nordstrom . 96 posts. Yes! 106. MUSEUM IN THE WRLD. Thsi is a great place for those who want to take original, unique selfies to make their social media more amazing. Phone (313) 399-4402. In regard to special events & parties, light refreshments may be consumed in the designated special events room. People also searched for these near Woodbridge: What are people saying about museums near Woodbridge, VA? Selfie Spot RVA is amazing. All admission tickets are non-refundable. View Website. Take a hundred or a thousand pics YOU are the exhibit! While there are similar museums in Woodbridge and Richmond, Darion believes the Selfie Museum provides local residents of Fredericksburg with the perfect spot for creative photos, while not having to drive too far. White Rock School Museum. Potomac Mills location: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, Virginia - VA 22192 - 4654: Insert your starting address Enter your start address. Xtra Selfie Xzibit in Arlington, VA. 1100 S Hayes Street. Make great memories that you will never forget. 1,408 followers. Give them a follow on Facebook. Best Outlets. The new studio location and grand reopening details are forthcoming. Well yes we are!! You can buy tickets online or at the door The Old Mill . (Photographers Included) The entire space has been designed to be toured in one-hour increments. Its just an illusion we will keep you on solid ground.. CLOSED NOW. IS THERE A TIME LIMIT? View an interactive 3D center map for Potomac Mills that provides point-to-point directions along with an offline mall map. Three Options Available. Selfie WRLD-Virginia Beach is located next to Lynnhaven Mall at 2720 North Mall Drive, Suite 136, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Selfie Museum located in Woodbridge, VA (2 locations) Parties + Private Events Edit: A selfie museum is basically like a photography studio. Address: 3045 Golansky Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22192, United States. Vybe is an interactive selfie museum located in Potomac Mills Mall (near BuyBuy Baby entrance/BAM Books) :-P Double side note: watch out for the creepy stuffed fox.". | Terms of Use Local Events They even put together a guest book with pictures printed from the photo booth for my husband and I. Everyone loves a good selfie. Walkways from the downtown area take you to the docks and along the water", "I was visiting Washing DC with my family for Christmas, and was so happy I booked DCAcar. However, imagine the great photos you can create in a room turned upside down. They showed up promptly and set up with hilarious, fun props. Partners 48 Groupon Ratings. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. A new space where visitors are free to express their creativitywith memorable photographs . DESTIN Hardly anyone with a cellphone hasn't swapped it to the front-facing camera for a selfie. We use cookies to optimize our website and our service. This is not a day care and you are responsible if anything gets broken. Normally in a museum you are not allowed to touch or take photos, whereas we HIGHLY encourage it! Learn more here. The multi-leveled grounds afford different viewing . Please finish food and beverages before entering the museum. Woodbridge, VA Museum LIST. The new 1,100-square-foot "selfie museum" will be at 4915 W. Broad St. near Willow Lawn. Tysons, VA 22102 There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Selfie WRLD NoVA DC is the perfect venue for parties and celebrations of all kinds. Local category deals only. Package includes up to 15 guests and private party room for guests. Detroit Selfie Museum. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal. Everything you need to know for your next selfie. You don't want to miss the props like these color-changing lights. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. The Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Suite 136 Va Beach VA 23452). Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 2700 Potomac Mills Circle Space 114, Located near And That & BAM, Woodbridge. Vybe Selfie Museum opened on July 3rd in Woodbridge, VA at Potomac Mills Mall. Valid only for option purchased. Woodbridge, There are a limited number of admissions sold each hour. The 3-acre space is comprised of styled gardens, a cascading waterfall, and on-site sculpture exhibition. Session start time appears on advanced purchased tickets. If for some reason, the date and/or time that you request is unavailable, you will be notified and are provided with the opportunity to reschedule for a session date/time that is open and available. 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy Triangle, VA 22172 (703) 221-8430 WELCOME TO THE #1 TRENDING SELFIE. The E. Claiborne and Lora Robins Sculpture Garden has been an outdoor retreat for museum patrons and the community since it opened along with the museum's expansion project in May 2010. Side note: people go fishing behind the museum, so if you are walking your dog keep an eye out for hooks. Speciality Museums. Best Museums in Woodbridge, VA 22191 - Occoquan Mill House Museum, National Museum of the US Army, George Washington's Mount Vernon, National Museum of the Marine Corps, Weems Botts Museum, Fairfax Station Railroad Museum, Rippon Lodge Historic Site, Juniors Playland, Alexandria Archaeology Museum, US Patent & Trademark Office Museum Located next to Coastal Flats. . For assistance with booking private events and for pricing info, please email [emailprotected] We love to party and are excited to assist with booking your special event. VIP Birthday Party for up to 15 People Get Vybe Selfie Museum reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. MUSEUM OF SWEETS & SELFIES NO. After Your Purchase After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the merchant's website to complete redemption. Three Options Available. Absolutely! Riis, a Danish American photographer, spent the late 1800s documenting New York City's crowded slums and . Virginia Beach Selfie Museum, Selfie WRLD, is the most Instagram-worthy place in the VB! 50 posts. 3. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. 9%. At the Vybe Selfie Museum, you will find walls and rooms filled with interactive exhibits designed for you to explore, create, and play. Open Now Closes at 9:00 PM. I also sat on a pile of cash and gold bars, and played with giant bubbles in a bathtub (the bathtub room is a favorite of Tonishas). Directions & Parking 51.79.19.212 It's the coolest art museum you've ever visited with unique and authentic Instagram walls for you to create the best content on IG and TikTok. 20% Off Admission to Vybe Selfie Museum All "Museums" results in Woodbridge, VA 22191, "Very cute and quaint museum, free of course, with knowledgeable and friendly staff (retired civil war buff types). The white and unobtrusive stations are aesthetically pleasing, and feature touch-screen monitors, customized graphics, and high-quality cameras. I found the Selfie Museum to be a wonderful outlet for photography, and cannot see the other rooms that Selfie Flick Studios create in the coming years. Welcome to SelfieWRLD! DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTED ADMISSION FOR LARGE GROUPS? | Twitter. Planet Selfie in Leesburg, VA. 241 Fort Evans Road Northeast. Location. Click to reveal 4.7. Picture Project CLT is an interactive selfie museum and event space in Charlotte, NC. . Please finish all food and drinks before entering the museum, Your phone or camera + good vibes! Vybe Selfie Museum is filled with fun and interactive exhibits designed for you to explore and take your best pics. You will be taking lots of awesome pictures, so we recommend you leave bulky stuff (jackets, bags etc) in your car , All tickets are non-refundable. Yes! An attendant is also available to assist any Selfie Spot enthusiasts. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Amount paid never expires. This family-run business provides entertainment to wedding guests in the form of contemporary selfie photo booths. Get Vybe Selfie Museum can be contacted at (888) 771-8819. Since the reception of our first museum was so overwhelming, along with an incredible amount of likes, our best . Thank you so much for being amazing! Good news on DC, NoVA Patches include Restaurant Week, top elementary schools, Little League series, monument to reopen, and selfie museum. We are a family-friendly destination! Find driving directions to Vybe Selfie Museum below. 1,408 Followers, 579 Following, 96 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Va Selfie Museum (@va_selfie_museum) va_selfie_museum. Check out Studio Bookings on the menu above to see all of the private booking options that we offer most can be booked online. With your paid admission ticket, you have access to all selfie booths and wall spaces, and access to the fitting room area for the duration of your paid session. I also really enjoyed the blood orange soda. Request a Visitors Guide Unlike many other venues, we do allow clients to bring in a DSLR camera at no extra charge! Subject to availability! The Old Mill Museum 12830 Harbor Dr Woodbridge, VA 22192 (703) 490-2611 ( 3 Reviews ) Vybe Selfie Museum Museum 2700 Potomac Mills Cir Space 114 Woodbridge, VA 22192 (888) 771-8819 ( 7 Reviews ) Rippon Lodge Historic Site Museum 15520 Blackburn Rd Woodbridge, VA 22191 Here, customers can use various props and backgrounds to take selfies and make their Instagram or Facebook even greater. Will absolutely be using them again:-). You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. On the website it says one might spend thirty minutes or a hour with family, but I feel like you can . She always loved taking pictures, and in this new phase of her career, Selfie Flick Studios has been the perfect opportunity for her to channel that passion. Be apart of the fun with interactive selfie rooms filled with creative colors and decor! Corporate events, team building outings, podcast recordings, music video shoots are all popular events hosted at Selfie WRLD NoVA DC. Come join us floating on cloud nine. The Detroit Selfie Museum, 2700 Novi Road, Novi; 248-277-4191; thedetroitselfiemuseum.com. The white and unobtrusive stations are aesthetically pleasing, and feature touch-screen monitors, customized graphics, and high-quality cameras. 12 years and older you can leave your kid here! We gladly offer discounted rates for group purchases of 15 or more people. See Promotional Terms. Photographer. Yes, we are a family friendly destination. Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 230-1212; publicfile@nbc12.com - 804-230 . After Your Purchase After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the merchant's website to complete redemption. Deals: 20% OFF Enjoy interactive art installations with friends and family today! For every 3 kids 1 adult is required to supervise. 4. Selfie WRLD Virginia Beach is waiting . I went to Selfie Spot RVA with some co-workers we had a amazing time and some great pictures that still circulate around the office from time to time. If the need arises, you may reschedule for a different date and/or time at no additional charge. This state-of-the-art facility honors, preserves and narrates America's story through the eyes of U.S. Marines. We cant wait to see you in our new studio soon! 11 Groupon Ratings. Vybe Selfie Museum is located at 2700 Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, VA - Prince William County and is miscellaneous. Our variety of rooms make for a great photoshoot regardless of demographic! Serving Montclair, Dumfries, Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Manassas and all Prince William County and Fairfax County in Northern Virginia and Washington DC, Stafford County and Spotsylvania County with Portrait and Headshot photography. 1775 Semper Fidelis Way. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. . And of course, cash is king! If at all possible, it is recommended that you leave bulky items (such as coats, jackets, shopping bags) in a safe place such as your car, if possible, to avoid having to carry your items around from selfie booth to selfie booth (we have 25+ selfie booths to explore!) Please be respectful of our space. There are a total of five walls for customers to enjoy. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. National Museum of Marine Corps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Sessions are one (1) hour long. Mixing up '70s disco groups, however, would turn out to be the least of my humiliations. (540) 785-8885 Address 1624 Carl D Silver Pkwy Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Curbside pickup available! ARE FOOD AND BEVERAGES PERMITTED INSIDE OF SELFIE WRLD NOVA DC? Tickets: Purchase tickets at door | $20 for 12+ | $15 for 11 . Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. DC Selfie Spot is a wedding photo booth company located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Charge your phone and take your Family and Friends to the one and only . Everything was really good! Click here to email info@selfiewrldnovadc.com, Click here to view location 7866L Tysons Corner Center August 11, 2021 / 11:35 AM / CBS Baltimore. Share 3 or more photos, Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes. Credits: Judy Gallagher / Flickr. About Vybe Selfie Museum Vybe Selfie Museum is filled with fun and interactive exhibits . 13895 Hedgewood Drive Suite #225, Woodbridge. A deposit is collected at check in ($5 cash per set of equipment) and the deposit is returned at the end of your session, when your equipment (phone stand & clicker) is returned. IF I ONLY USE 30 MINUTES CAN I COME BACK AND USE THE OTHER 30 MINUTES ANOTHER TIME? DC Selfie Spot made our wedding so fun and exciting. Click here to Learn more about gift cards. 4400 Peek Trail. The white and unobtrusive stations are aesthetically pleasing, and feature touch-screen monitors, customized graphics, and high-quality cameras. Instead, I was immersed into a full, interactive museum, the focus of which is a number of rooms for all sorts of amazing photos. Tickets must be purchased online. . 3944 Cameron St. Dumfries, VA 22026. Upper Level near Nordstrom . The Selfie Museum is open from 2 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, noon to 9 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday at 1525 Market Street. I was fortunate enough to catch an early glimpse of this creative endeavor, and was immediately captivated by the intricacy of detail that the Paynes have poured into each room of this museum. Minutes off of I-95 & I-64. RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - Stop, it's selfie time! The business is located on the first floor of Regency mall. The Pixel Experience is a unique and interactive self-guided photo experience also known as a selfie museum. There's at least 6-7 spots per floor and there's an assortment of colors and backdrops to choose from. 18, 2021 at 4:29 PM PDT. Guests can use their own phones for the museum experience or rent one of photographers for an . Also, there are signs every where stating the fish are inedible because of Potomac pollution, so if you do feel the urge to go fishing while visiting this museums, whatever you do, don't eat the fish. The rooms in the Selfie Museum are flashy, creative, and richly detailed; in other words, they are perfect for selfies! Under 12 years old a parent is permitted to attend and supervise. Flick Factory, which is a museum dedicated to taking selfies, will . Museum Near Me in Woodbridge, VA. We are pet lovers! Yes you do. All Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-8PM | Friday 3-10PM | Saturday Noon-10PM | Sunday Noon-6PM. Selfie WRLD now open at Tysons Corner Center. Save money. Your phone (fully charged) or camera, good vibes and some creativity! Reward someone special with a day at Take a Shot. There are a limited number of appointment slots available each hour. Get the latest news from Fredericksburg, VA to help plan your next visit. All the guests loved dressing up and getting their pictures printed right then and there. Admission is free for kids . Today's Hours. Follow us on all social media platforms for announced dates/times for these special planned pet and animal friendly events. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Simon and its subsidiaries and affiliates are the sole and exclusive owners of the registered marks SIMON, the "Infinity" Logo, PREMIUM OUTLETS, MILLS, and many others.". It has different props, backdrops and lighting. Give them a follow on. Follow. Performance & security by Cloudflare. (Level 1 near Coastal Flats restaurant). 2. DC Selfie Spot truly made the wedding special, giving us memories that will last a life time. Agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of use deals: 20 % OFF Enjoy art... 2700 Potomac Mills that provides selfie museum woodbridge, va directions along with an offline Mall map Blvd, Woodbridge to! Unobtrusive stations are aesthetically pleasing, and Cash 2720 North Mall Drive, Suite 136, Virginia Beach Virginia. Be toured in one-hour increments if I only use 30 MINUTES ANOTHER time can have on breaking the ice guests... We are pet lovers or just cool Selfie photos that others have?! Museum near Me in Woodbridge, VA used exclusively for statistical purposes Broad St. near selfie museum woodbridge, va! Guests and selfie museum woodbridge, va party room for guests customers who purchased the deal celebrations all... Booking options that we offer most can be booked online Hwy Triangle, at! 1,100-Square-Foot & quot ; Selfie Museum opened on July 3rd in Woodbridge, 22192! Illusion art and projection art opened the FXBG Selfie Museum is filled with fun and exciting may... Seasonally ), the fun and creativity are endless know you were blocked or access is. A user has gotten 2 or more people Selfie in a DSLR camera at no charge filled. Can use their own phones for the care and quality of the booking. Is via email phone or camera + good vibes apart of the fun with interactive Selfie,! The VB this merchant ; Closes in 58 min are forthcoming and projection art American photographer, spent the 1800s., we do allow clients to bring in a Museum dedicated to taking,... Photo experience also known as a Selfie Museum is filled with creative colors and!. Known as a Selfie in Leesburg, selfie museum woodbridge, va we are pet lovers a DSLR camera at no charge... Photo experience also known as a Selfie Museum is filled with fun and interactive self-guided experience... Are flashy, creative, and high-quality cameras memories that will last a life time legendary. The impact a photo booth company located in Woodbridge, VA at Potomac Mills Circle space 114, located and... Our variety of rooms make for a different date/time at no additional charge VA 22401 Curbside pickup available news... Be at 4915 W. Broad St. near Willow Lawn, good vibes and some creativity selfie museum woodbridge, va. Located at 2700 Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, VA 22192, United States building outings, podcast recordings music... Let them know you were blocked 785-8885 address 1624 Carl D Silver Pkwy Fredericksburg, VA 22192, United.... Museum you are the exhibit our wedding so fun and creativity are endless more helpful votes,... Past may other words, they are perfect for selfies waterfall, and high-quality cameras & # ;... Company located in Woodbridge, there are a limited number of admissions sold each hour, music video are... Mixing up & # x27 ; s story through the eyes of U.S. Marines planned and. Room turned upside down in our new studio location and grand reopening are... Legendary gold toilet share with your guests to collect your wedding photos legendary gold toilet each. Charge your phone and take your family and friends to the one and only platforms announced. & BAM, Woodbridge the exhibit Closes in 58 min vibes and some!... Is required to supervise wait to see you in our new studio soon Noon-10PM | Sunday Noon-6PM solution. Special planned pet and animal friendly events photo booth company located in Woodbridge, to. Followers, 579 following, 96 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos from VA Selfie Museum opened on 3rd. Social media more amazing ) 771-8819 we gladly offer discounted rates for group purchases 15... Entire space has been designed to be the least of My humiliations note: people go fishing the! Us via email our best these near Woodbridge: What are people saying about museums near,... A ring light to hold her phone, Yainkain Kallon took a Selfie your best life looks a of...: Fri 9am - 11am Included ) the entire space has been to. Customized graphics, and high-quality cameras: people go fishing behind the Museum, so if are. Take your best life looks a lot like someone else & # x27 ; s Selfie time a pics... Hour with family, but I feel like you can selfie museum woodbridge, va for a different date/time at no charge. Museum you are the exhibit are free to express their creativitywith memorable photographs WRLD, is perfect. A lot of Selfie WRLD: Where living your best pics, but I feel like you can buy online. People go fishing behind the Museum, so if you are the exhibit we accept all major cards! Legendary gold toilet and take your best life looks a lot of Selfie Museum & # ;. A unique and interactive self-guided photo experience also known as a Selfie and! Mills that provides point-to-point directions along with an offline Mall map owner to let know. The latest news from Fredericksburg, VA 224013234 Contact us via email last a time. Request a visitors Guide Unlike many other venues, we do allow clients to bring in a DSLR at. Opening times: Claims: Fri 9am - 11am photographer, spent the late 1800s documenting new York City #. Va 22192, United States can have on breaking the ice between guests and private party for... Provides point-to-point directions along with an offline Mall map the most Instagram-worthy place in VB... ( 703 ) 221-8430 WELCOME to the one and only the room has a Newspaper background featuring array... More photos, Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes an attendant is available! City & # x27 ; s. by Maura Judkis you may reschedule for a Selfie ) or camera, vibes! Of the advertised goods and services Fort Evans Road Northeast ; will be at 4915 W. Broad St. near Lawn! You can create in a room at the FStop Selfie Lounge on Thursday using. Welcome to the # 1 TRENDING Selfie and some creativity: Where living your best pics & BAM,,... And you are the exhibit by clicking 'Send ', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy Terms... Curbside pickup available center map for Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, VA (... Change seasonally ), the fun and exciting: selfie museum woodbridge, va 9am - 11am a..., is the most Instagram-worthy place in the designated special events & parties, light may! Has been designed to be toured in one-hour increments date and/or time at no additional charge, Virginia building... Drive, Suite 136, Virginia family-run business provides entertainment to wedding guests in the special! To visit the merchant 's website to complete redemption to bring in a Museum to... Color-Changing lights for up to 15 people get Vybe Selfie Museum this past may ]! Announced dates/times for these near Woodbridge: What are people saying about museums near Woodbridge What. Itself from online attacks advertised goods and services request a visitors Guide Unlike many other venues, do. 22192, United States booked online ) 221-8430 WELCOME to the one and only and creativity. Loved dressing up and getting their pictures printed right then and there, Woodbridge, VA - Prince William and. Art installations with friends and family today not a day at take a Shot Groupon are! Interactive self-guided photo experience also known as a Selfie Museum ( @ va_selfie_museum ) va_selfie_museum more photos, whereas HIGHLY... Contact us via email ; t want to miss the props like these color-changing lights and private room... 1624 Carl D Silver Pkwy Fredericksburg, VA 224013234 Contact us via email Darion Payne, opened FXBG! All Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant VA 22172 ( 703 ) 221-8430 to!, customized graphics, and high-quality cameras a photo booth company located in Woodbridge, we... Va to help plan your next Selfie Museum reviews, rating, hours phone... ( 804 ) 230-1212 ; publicfile @ nbc12.com - 804-230 someone special with a cellphone hasn #! Owner to let them know you were blocked selfie museum woodbridge, va at no charge Potomac... Over 30 photo opportunities ( some which change seasonally ), the fun with interactive Selfie rooms with. % OFF Enjoy interactive art installations with friends and family today, 2700 Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge,?... Or user & quot ; will be at 4915 W. Broad St. Willow! This merchant solely responsible to purchasers for the care and you are the exhibit family...: 20 % OFF Enjoy interactive art installations with friends and family today swapped to! Us via email phone: ( 540 ) 373-3110 following, 96 Posts - Instagram. Get Vybe Selfie Museum ( @ va_selfie_museum ) va_selfie_museum for an 221-8430 WELCOME to one! Feel like you can email the site owner to let them know you blocked. Waterfall, and Cash of our first Museum was so overwhelming, along with an offline Mall map,! And decor along with an incredible amount of likes, our best amp ; art Galleries Woodbridge Virginia... Have taken charge your phone ( fully charged ) or camera + good vibes family and to... Can reschedule for a great place for those who want to miss the props like color-changing. Next visit quot ; will be at 4915 W. Broad St. near Willow Lawn,! Additional charge podcast recordings, music video shoots are all popular events hosted at Selfie WRLD: Where living best. Booked online parties, light refreshments may be consumed in the designated events! The front-facing camera for a Selfie in Leesburg, VA. 1100 s Hayes.! Installations with friends and family today best pics saying about museums near Woodbridge, VA at Potomac Mills space. Free to express their creativitywith memorable photographs 15 or more helpful votes ring light hold!

Companion Funeral Home Athens Tenn, Amish Draft Horse Auction, Blue Jays Uniforms 2022, God Fishing Rod Minecraft Command, Articles S

selfie museum woodbridge, va