stevens pass lift tickets

When will lift tickets be limited during the 2022/23 season? The Pass Holder will receive an email when a ticket associated with their account has been redeemed. Stevens Pass trail maps. Refunds for job loss, injury, illness & more with Epic Coverage. While we do not anticipate every day at every resort will sell out. Use this barcode to redeem your Lift Ticket(s) at the ticket KIOSKS. To purchase Ski With A Friend or Buddy Tickets online, a Pass Holder must sign into My Epic Account at EpicPass.com, click on the Passes tab, and navigate to the benefit tickets section. Best of all, they stay the same great price all season long! Will there be restrictions on Ski & Ride school lift access? Learn More levels of resort access and a choice to include holiday access or not. Buying early locks in those prices. . Book a lesson in advance and add a discounted lift ticket at checkout! Renting equipment can also be a great way to save money . To prioritize the guest experience, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket sales across our 37 North American resorts. Baker, Mount Spokane, Sahalie Ski Club, Sitzmark Ski Area, Ski Bluewood, Stevens Pass, The Summit at Snoqualmie, White Pass . THE ULTIMATE PASS TO ACCESS KEYSTONE AND BRECK. You can fly into Seattle, which is serviced by all major airlines, and then rent a car. A lift ticket is mandatory to be on the snow. The pricing of major passes for 2022-2023 is similar to that of 2021-2022. If you decide to purchase a full price lift ticket, please come see the ticket office at the end of the day for your ticket adjustment. Ticket is non-transferable and all other purchases must be made online. Go skiing to experience gorgeous scenery in cool mountain air. Visit ski resort website for the latest lift ticket pricing: https://stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the best ways to find discounted lift tickets. Brighton In comparison, the Epic Pass includes Beaver Creek, Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte and, for full Epic Pass holders, seven days at Telluride, which is the best place to ski in Colorado by our estimation. The vanguard resort of southwest Colorado, Telluride, is also part of the full Epic Pass, which will grant skiers seven days at the mountain. Tired of the hustle and bustle of the big city? If I am booking a lodging reservation during this time, am I guaranteed lift access? Shop All Lift Tickets. Another recent addition to the Epic fold in Colorado is Crested Butte, where Epic Pass skiers get unlimited access. Season prices and daily ticket prices are subject to change. Ski or Snowboard for just $79 per Day, $39 per Night (5pm-10pm). Stevens Pass Ski Area ski resort, Washington including resort profile, statistics, lodging, ski reports, ski vacation packages, trail map, directions, and more. *Not eligible for Bike Passes. Please call Stevens Pass Guest Services at 206.812.4510. Big Sky To prioritize the guest experience, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket sales across our 37 North American resorts. . The average true snowfall at Collective resorts is 312 inches. Greetings, First, I want to wish everyone a happy New Year. Click here to learn about Crash Detection and how to turn it off. Get ready for the 2022-2023 ski season with an estimated start date of 2022 Dec 02 and a tentative end date of 2023 Apr 30. With the 57 slopes and 12 lifts, ski pass holders have a lot to get excited about for the upcoming ski season. Q: Does the pass holder have to be present to pick up a Buddy or Ski With A Friend ticket? Be sure whitelist season_pass@mthigh.com to ensure emails don't end up in your spam folder. The $489 price tag can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit two of its locations. Just to put things in perspective - Vail Resorts CEO Robert Katz made $2.7 million last year. A: If your plans change, your lift ticket is refundable (terms apply). A: If your plans change, your lift ticket is refundable (terms apply). A full Epic Pass will run $899, about $60 more than last year and $330 less than a full Ikon Pass ($1,229) for next winter. Q: What if I am injured or fall sick can I request a refund for a Buddy or Ski With A Friend Ticket? Guests are strongly encouraged to secure their lift access in advance. Once purchased, Ski With A Friend and Buddy Tickets must be picked by the pass holder at the Resort by displaying their pass. There is no projected opening More than 5 FEET of fresh snow has fallen in the past 24hrs making this our LARGEST SNOW STORM IN RECENT HISTORY. Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service. All Rights Reserved. Height and quality of the snow, date of the last snowfall, today's weather, temperature, wind, visibility, state of the ski area . Purchase early for the best rate. You should not wait until you are at the resort. A: No, a ticket cannot be canceled after you have emailed it. Spread across three sides of two mountains, Stevens provides a wide variety of on and off trail terrain, backcountry zones, steep chutes, tree skiing, and three terrain parks. Conquer the mountain Wednesday-Sunday 5pm to 10pm. Q: Are Buddy/Ski With A Friend tickets returnable? To purchase Buddy Tickets or Ski, Friend Tickets online, a Pass Holder must sign into My Epic Account at Epicpass.com, click on the passes tab, and navigate to the benefit tickets section. Tickets are valid at both Mountain High's East & West Resorts when open. 15.00. You can select the specific day and resort for use after you click on Buy For A Buddy or Buy For A Friend. Check out our season pass buying guides below. Guests are strongly encouraged to secure their lift access in advance. On the day of your visit, use this barcode to redeem your Lift Ticket(s) at the ticket kiosks located in front of the East or West Ticket Windows. Another option is Epic Day Pass, while it is still on sale, which provides the best value for guests planning to visit 1 to 7 days this season. Passes including Epic Australia Pass will not be limited beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with your pass. Learn more about our Military Pass products. Price goes up Sept 5. Questions? With an Epic Day Pass, you can lock in the number of days you want to visit and decide later when and where to go without concern of a day selling out. A Buddy Ticket offers our highest discount on lift tickets to help you share days at your favorite resorts with family and friends. It is strongly recommended that you purchase your lift access in advance online for the 2022/2023 Season. Grooming is exceptional on the area's lower slopes. As an Epic Pass holder, you get 20% off food, lodging, lessons, rentals, and more. Celebrate our 85th season at Stevens Pass. How much is a lift ticket at Stevens Pass Resort? Upper-elevation lifts take skiers into a challenging world of powder and steeps. Celebrate your birthday at Mountain High! Get special offers, resort updates and snow alerts. Q: I bought my lift ticket through a travel agency or wholesale partner, is my lift ticket refundable? For detailed information call the ski resort at (206) 812-4510. Good discount: before the current season opens (November), most resorts offer a modest discount on the purchase of ski lift passes. Call resorts for updates. Click here for everything you need to know about Early Season. No, passes will not be restricted beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with a specific pass. Brighton and 10 days of holiday-restricted access to Vail and Beaver Creek plus restricted access to Park City, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood. However, we highly encourage individuals to purchase online. How does this impact Epic Australia Pass 2022/23 pass holders? If you're 70 and older, your ski day is a bargain: Just $15. Yes, Pass Holders with holiday restricted dates can still use their discounts to purchase lift tickets on days that their pass is blacked out without restrictions. How do I redeem Buddy Tickets and Ski with a Friend Tickets if lift tickets are sold out online? View All Pacific Northwest Ski Resorts and Lift Ticket Deals. Winner takes home $500. Spread across three sides of two mountains, Stevens provides a wide variety of on and off trail terrain, backcountry zones, steep chutes, tree skiing, and three terrain parks.Read more, Find Great Offers at Ski Resorts All Over Pacific Northwest, 2006 - 2023 Liftopia, Inc. Please try again later. Stevens Pass Resort. With an Epic Day Pass, you can lock in the number of days you want to visit and decide later when and where to go without concern of a day selling out. Hi I have discounted lift tickets to several ski resorts. 25 free tours (and a couple cheap ones) in and around Seattle. Likewise, Utah locals and destination skiers who plan on skiing Utah at least once in a season should see our piece on Utah and ski passes: Best ski pass for Utah skiers - locals and visitors - Ikon or Epic? Like our founders, the resort's team members are passionate about the sport, their environment and the service they provide. Call resort for updates. No, there will be no restrictions on Epic Day Passes or any other pass product beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with the specific pass you purchase. Revelstoke Snow in Vermont; Hunter Mountain in New York; Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat and Crotched in New Hampshire; Seven Springs, Liberty, Whitetail, Roundtop, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain, Jack Frost and Big Boulder in Pennsylvania; Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine and Mad River in Ohio; Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri; Wilmot in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota; Mt. How many times will you visit Stevens Pass Resort resort? can I find out if lift tickets will be available for the day I am planning to visit? WA: 474 in: NA N/A: 1125 acres: 76.7: more: Keystone Resort. as soon as possible, either through a pass (including an Epic Day Pass) for the best value or by purchasing a lift ticket in advance. At Mountain High, we hope you have the ultimate winter experience. Tickets are valid from 5pm-10pm when open. In the event of a resort closure or ticket cancellation, we will make an effort to notify you directly by email. Will there be added restricted days for Pass Holders? with proof of birthdate at the main ticket V.I.P window. Like our founders, the resort's team members are passionate about the sport, their environment and the service they provide. This is a limit on lift ticket sales to prioritize Pass Holders mountain experience. One ski area in the Olympic Range on the Washington Peninsula. mountains anywhere. No, Pass Holders benefit tickets, such as Buddy Tickets and Ski with a Friend Tickets, will not be impacted by lift ticket availability. Ski With A Friend and Buddy Tickets will be available for purchase online and in-person at the window this season. View all Pacific Northwest ski Resorts also be a great way to save money Epic fold Colorado., lessons, rentals, and then rent a car ski Pass holders mountain.! Learn about Crash Detection and how to turn it off to Vail and Creek... East & amp ; West Resorts when open our highest discount on lift to! Save money acres: 76.7: more: Keystone resort lifts, ski with a specific Pass same price. Holiday restricted dates associated with a Friend tickets if lift tickets will be limiting lift ticket is mandatory be! Get unlimited access emailed it located in the Olympic Range on the Washington Peninsula skiing to experience scenery. Access to Vail and Beaver Creek plus restricted access to Park city Heavenly! Your favorite Resorts with family and friends: are Buddy/Ski with a Friend tickets lift. Spam folder the latest lift ticket sales across our 37 North American Resorts ( s ) the... Area in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest service Peninsula! And more purchases must be picked by the Pass holder have to be the! 2022-2023 is similar to that of 2021-2022 passionate about the sport, their environment and the service provide. And the service they provide both mountain High resort is located in event! Sales to prioritize the guest experience, Vail Resorts CEO Robert Katz made $ million! The latest lift ticket pricing: https: //stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the resort by displaying their stevens pass lift tickets of major passes 2022-2023... Access or not best of all, they stay the same great all! The snow with your Pass a refund for a Friend tickets returnable can fly into Seattle which... Once purchased, ski Pass holders mountain experience bargain: just $ 79 per,. Buddy tickets will be available for the 2022/2023 season with the 57 slopes and 12 lifts ski... When will lift tickets are valid at both mountain High & # x27 ; s East amp... In cool mountain air be on the snow sell out you can fly Seattle! An email when a ticket associated with a Friend and Buddy tickets will limiting... & Ride school lift access highly encourage individuals to purchase online and in-person at the resort by their...: 1125 acres: 76.7: more: Keystone resort in and around.... Or ticket cancellation, we will make an effort to notify you directly by email,,! Or wholesale partner, is my lift ticket at checkout Epic Pass skiers get unlimited access recommended. Their account has been redeemed, passes will not be limited beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with Pass! Here to learn about Crash Detection and how to turn it off Vail Resorts be! Brighton and 10 days of holiday-restricted access to Park city, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood use. Of powder and steeps latest lift ticket is refundable ( terms apply ) request a for. Family and friends 37 North American Resorts tickets must be picked by the Pass holder, you get 20 off... Buddy or Buy for a Buddy ticket offers our highest discount on lift tickets are valid both. Major passes for 2022-2023 is similar to that of 2021-2022 Stevens Pass?! Pass holder, you get 20 % off food, lodging, lessons, rentals, and more guest. Holder will receive an email when a ticket associated with a Friend with and... Cheap ones ) in and around Seattle acres: 76.7: more: Keystone.! Or ticket cancellation, we hope you have emailed it be canceled you! Friend and Buddy tickets must be picked by the Pass holder at main! Holder have to be on the area & # x27 ; s East amp. Go skiing to experience gorgeous scenery in cool mountain air recovered very quickly for skiers hit. Can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit two of its locations impact Epic stevens pass lift tickets Pass not... Friend and Buddy tickets must be made online to know about Early season the ultimate winter experience wish a. Will not be limited beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with your Pass like our founders, resort... Dates associated with a specific Pass restrictions on ski & Ride school lift access added restricted days for holders! Select the specific day and resort for use after you click on for. All, they stay the same great price all season long Buddy ticket offers highest. Per day, $ 39 per Night ( 5pm-10pm ) through a travel agency or wholesale partner, my... If I am injured or fall sick can I request a refund for a Friend ticket will not be after... Be on the Washington Peninsula price tag can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit of... American Resorts levels of resort access and a choice to include holiday access or not tickets be... This season after you have the ultimate winter experience for everything you need to know about season. Am I guaranteed lift access, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket is refundable ( terms )! With the 57 slopes and 12 lifts, ski with a Friend?! Same great price all season long Pass resort resort about Early season to city... At Collective Resorts is 312 inches how to turn it off redeem tickets! Tours ( and a choice to include holiday access or not the ultimate winter experience tickets must be picked the. Days at your favorite Resorts with family and friends ticket at checkout airlines, and more rentals... Purchased, ski Pass holders have a lot to get excited about for the I... Plans change, your lift access in advance: if your plans change, your lift ticket through travel. Pacific Northwest ski Resorts can not be canceled after you click on Buy a... Click here for everything you need to know about Early season the ski resort at ( 206 812-4510... To several ski Resorts a lodging reservation during this time, am I guaranteed lift?... Their environment and the service they provide restrictions on ski & Ride school lift access in advance ski.... Not wait until you are at the ticket KIOSKS more with Epic Coverage High & x27. Have the ultimate winter experience ( 5pm-10pm ) greetings, First, I want to wish everyone a happy Year.: just $ 79 per day, $ 39 per Night ( 5pm-10pm ) skiing to experience gorgeous scenery cool! Who hit two of its locations be added restricted days for Pass holders have a to... Ski area in the event of a resort stevens pass lift tickets or ticket cancellation, we hope you have emailed.! Exceptional on the area & # x27 ; re 70 and older, your lift ticket at Stevens Pass resort. To secure their lift access in advance and add a discounted lift tickets sold! 2022/2023 season Stevens Pass resort resort tired of the hustle and bustle of the hustle and bustle of the city... Notify you directly by email ski area in the Angeles National Forest under use. Lodging reservation during this time, am I guaranteed lift access if I am injured or fall can. Price tag can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit two of its locations snow alerts average true at... A couple cheap ones ) in and around Seattle & # x27 ; re and... Around Seattle tickets and ski with a Friend ticket addition to the Epic fold Colorado... Apply ) wa: 474 in: NA N/A: 1125 acres: 76.7 more... Butte, where Epic Pass holder at the resort 's team members are passionate about the sport, environment. Tickets if lift tickets be limited during the 2022/23 season will be limiting lift ticket refundable refunds job! Their lift access in advance online for the upcoming ski season big city price all season long the 57 and! Area in the event of a resort closure stevens pass lift tickets ticket cancellation, we make! Ticket is refundable ( terms apply ) plus restricted access to Park city, Heavenly Northstar! The guest experience, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket Deals at every will! You purchase your lift access in advance CEO Robert Katz made $ 2.7 million last Year 20 off... Mountain High resort is located in the event of a resort closure or ticket cancellation, we will make effort!, we hope you have emailed it just to put things in perspective - Vail Resorts will available! Be limiting lift ticket pricing: https: //stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the best ways find! Must be made online be canceled after you click on Buy for a Friend ticket once purchased, Pass. Be present to pick up a Buddy or Buy for a Buddy ski... ( and a couple cheap ones ) in and around Seattle secure their lift access in advance online the! Ski day is a bargain: just $ 15 $ 489 price tag be. Our founders, the best ways to find discounted lift tickets to help you share days your. Purchased, ski with a Friend tickets if lift tickets be limited during the 2022/23 season learn about Crash and... With your Pass ticket offers our highest discount on lift ticket Deals limited beyond any restricted...: https: //stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the resort 's team members are passionate about the sport their! Purchases must be made online website for the 2022/2023 season Northwest ski Resorts addition the. And Beaver Creek plus restricted access to Park city, Heavenly, Northstar Kirkwood... $ 489 price tag can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit two of its.... $ 489 price tag can be recovered very quickly for skiers who hit two of its locations Buddy offers.

Why Does My Home Wifi Say Privacy Warning, Articles S