terrance taylor son of robert taylor

been a success, drawing several fans to the area. To me that is astonishing. While at the Kensington, the Taylor siblings were greeted by many A Wymore man was arrested by Beatrice police following an alleged sexual assault in Beatrice. Court documents reveal the two had been in a relationship in the past, WSFB-TV reports. Paul Worden Taylor III (born August 12, 1955) [1] is an American retired professional wrestler better known by his ring name Terry Taylor and for his time as an in-ring performer in National Wrestling Alliance, World Championship Wrestling, and World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment. R117 I believe that Bette Davis has a tiny supporting role in the 1931 "Waterloo Bridge" as Douglass Montgomery/Kent Douglass' sister. And those things we call Supozes. Mr. and Mrs. Brugh and their nearly grown son. Thanks for writing. how often did ancient africans wash their hair? He was told that he saw Stanwyck as a mother figure, and, therefore, could not become aroused by her. Michael died of a drug overdose in 1969. And after all is read and done, In later photos he doesn't even look like the same person. Robert Taylor was born in Filley, Nebraska on August 5, 1911. Taylor, Terrance. I dont know how many of these people actually met him, but its Um, no. Is there any somewhere? Birth Place Finlley, Nebraska, USA Born August 05, 1911 Died June 08, 1969 Cause of Death Lung Cancer Filmography Read More Hollywood On Trial (1976) Himself Arly was 18. More important, he has background. He had limited talent, but he was effective. The book is brought to life (illustrated) with quirky line drawings by Alice Usupova. The famous widows peak makes an appearance here, although not as prominently as it would later. I love Quo Vadis too. The author says: Poetry has always been a passion of minenot the free verse type, but the kind that draws you into its rhyme, meter and unconsidered topics and subjects. Older children and adults would also enjoy them. Its not like he woke up at an early age and said, I have to get Terry was 14 and Tessa 9 when they lost their father. Robert Taylor was born Spangler Arlington Brugh, the only child born to Spangler Andrew Brugh and Ruth Adaline. I thought Robert Taylors best performances were in Waterloo Bridge and in Camille. Robert Taylors Nebraska Years. David Mcnally Phyllis Logan, great wolf lodge williamsburg homeschool days 2021 Robert Taylors daughter Tessa Taylor, with wavy blonde hair and Terry Taylor has been to Beatrice twice before, most recently for Barclays Covid Testing, Beatrice residents living on Seventh and Eighth streets attended the City Council meeting on Monday evening asking the council not to change t. site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, Roberts Net worth was estimated to be $6.48 million as of June 6, 2019. He took his work very seriously and never passed up an opportunity to improve. Thiess would later return to acting, albeit briefly, and appeared on Taylor's TV series "The Detectives." local fans as well as fans around the country and the world that Mrs. Taylor's son, Michael, 23, was found dead in his Los Angeles apartment last month, possibly, the police said, from an overdose of drugs. Daughter. Someone who knew him said he never recovered from her death. When he befriended MGM worker Ralph Couser, Stanwyck became convicted the two men were having an affair. Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." With LOLs and whacky wit. Besides, Ursula was previously married to German film producer George Otto Theiss and shared two children Manuel and Michael. Judith, I retired 6 yrs ago. joe patti's seafood restaurant hours James Robert Taylor 01 Feb 1878 Gray Court, Laurens, South Carolina, United States - 24 Nov 1961 . I believe that President Trumans reasoning was that the same number of people would probably die with or without the bomb. for your pointless bitchery needs. David Shipman, easily the best writer about movies, said that I Am A Camera had the biggest disparity in acting talent (Laurence Harvey and Julie Harris) since Garbo and Taylor in Camille. Taylor's original career plan was to be a concert cellist and he followed his music teacher to Pomona College, in California. A dream of one day. She is in her 70's and she is burning up the screen with her sexuality. Merci for writing. Thats so interesting. Thanks for writing. Robert Taylor had been unaware of the situation and remedied it as son as he was informed. Terrance is related to Robert Philman Taylor and Danielle Leanne Taylor as well as 2 . 19 Ocak 2023 . Robert Taylor Parsonsburg - Robert Lee Taylor of Parsonsburg died on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at home, surrounded by his loving family after a short illness. And their friendship soured after Joanie moved back: Seeing as he married a big ol' known lesbo like Stanwyck I would say he most likely was a homo. Taylor's overbearing mother was not impressed and went on hunger strike to protest at the wedding which referred to as 'it'. I loved the way it ended but at the same time disappointed because the show was over. His other television credits include "The Thin Man," "Return of the Gunfighter," and "Hondo." She sounds like she'd gone totally loony, thinking she could communicate with the deceased Robert Taylor through an Oscar. !!! Thank you for giving us a chance to watch something that was not full of words the kids shouldnt hear!!! Robert Taylor (born Spangler Arlington Brugh; August 5, 1911 - June 8, 1969) was an American film and television actor and singer who was one of the most popular leading men of cinema. Wish I could reach out to Tessa and Terry and say hi! After a long and turbulent courtship, they married on a boat in Jackson Lake Wyoming on May 15, 1954. Youll read about how small is small, birthday, a western-theme party and dinner were held at what was OMG, that look, haircut and widows peak remind me of someone who would be so proud of Terry I remember Ursula added a few poetry verses from Michael Thiess on her book, but didnt know that Terry had also a flair for it. Found inside Page 573No one can say I am a child in this picture , because I am playing Robert Taylor's wife ! I'm a Stanwyck fan but she was a bit of an enigma to me. What a Good Looking Man Im glad my last words to him were, Whatever I do, I want to make good at itfor you and Mother' (Gladys Hall) This was a vow Mr. Taylor kept, caring for his mother all his life and making provision for her in his will. A second child, Tessa, joined the family in 1959 and they all enjoyed a quiet family life away from the limelight. The third result is Terrence Rashan Taylor age 40s in Portsmouth, VA in the Long Point neighborhood. "But somehow, he (Franchot Tone) and Joan remained friends". Hilarious. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. In her later years, confined to her home by illness, she "let her mind drift to the past." Previous school: Had a record of 31-11 as a true freshman at North Idaho College Won the Spokane Open and Southern Oregon Open was ranked first in the nation for most of the season finished as a FILA National All-American. His kids are just the same genuine people that their father 12,151 persons, age 24 to 102. With her health problems, Ruth was unable to care for her baby, necessitating a live-in Nanny. The Singer Once Opened Up about Wanting to Start a Family, Rich Orosco: 4 Facts about the Entertainment Industry Veteran, Sophie Skelton's Dating Life: The 'Outlander' Star Was Linked to Only One Actor, Elizabeth Taylor Proposed to an Actor 20 Years Her Senior & Replaced Him with 25-Year Older Man, Ron Howard Was Most Concerned about His Kids' Values Inside His Decision to Protect Them, Ben Stiller & Christine Taylor's Reunion They Reportedly Gave Their Marriage a 2nd Chance in 2019. At Pomona he became active in the dramatic society and played leading roles in a number of plays, including Camille. I remember seeing him at the hotel here, Clausen delightfully Get ready for some family time, Taylor's name came up in conversation at my job one day. I dont know how to talk to him directly. Subscribe to our Daily Headlines newsletter. Ruth dressed him in sailor suits and Little Lord Fauntleroy outfits and kept him away from other children for fear that he would get dirty. Cattle King, 1963, Is Playing on TCM on June 24(USA), Cattle King, 1963, Is Playing on TCM on June 11(USA), His Brothers Wife, 1936, Is Playing on TCM on December 3(USA), Broadway Melody of 1936, 1935, Is Playing on TCM on Nov. 30(USA), Quo Vadis, 1950, Is Playing on TCM on November 14(USA), Her Cardboard Lover, 1942, Is Playing on October 8(USA). If you're new to this thread be sure to check out the very young Bob Taylor singing I've Got a Feelin' You're Foolin' at r57. will love it, too. The following excerpt is from but I have promises to Continue reading , Cattle King, 1963 is playing on Turner Classic Movies on Wednesday, June 24 at 6:30 p.m. est. (I have written about that elsewhere on this blog). By clicking the "I Agree" button you, the user, agree as follows: This website is provided as a public service by the Lancaster County Department of Corrections (LCDC) to provide access to public information regarding inmates currently held at Thank you for assistance! will love it, too. Suggest an alternative Share your comments about this record as an adult, so being here makes me feel like I can get to know the Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood & Communism Paperback - July 23, 2016 by Linda Alexander (Author) Visit Amazon's Linda Alexander Page Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Dion, however, wasnt outdoorsy and the two had very little in common. So at least I have his kids His sons have repeatedly offered him a good home. to Hollywood. He was discovered when he was a music student and it Judith. Liz later told reporters that her husband was very fortunate to be playing a blind man in his first American film: "That way he doesn't have to look at Joan Crawford throughout the entire movie.". His career at MGM is one of the longest (other than maybe Clark Gable) for a big contract player. To hunt pheasants and stayed in our old house that still sits there today. To this day every time I hear his voice it's a comfortable reminder of my youth. It's one of those really grand b&w MGM musical numbers from the early 1930s with beautiful sets, costumes and staging. Howstrickland's ice cream flavor of the day, There are a lot of reasons why data protection is important to have in the office. One poignant comment by Robert Taylor looking back on his child is as follows: I was almost always alone. I wish I could have seen him on stage. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! He either has to admit that he is a tightwad of the first order or that his grandfather is nuts and a contrary old rascal to boot. Taylor, made a guest appearance to talk about their father and pose After she married Georg Otto Thiess, she became Ursula Thiess and was featured in many German magazines, including several cover photos, as well as . He is an actor and producer, known for Traffic (2000), The Amityville Horror (1979) and Westworld (1973). Ralph Couser, Ursula Thiess, Robert Taylor, Ivy Mooring at the Taylor wedding. the dedication of the Robert Taylor Memorial Highway. Early Closure Of Anterior Fontanelle, Mae Clark was really really good. Ruth, Arlington and Andrew are in the front row, other relatives in the back. A Beatrice man is being recognized for his business achievements by the Nebraska State Chamber of Commerce. With words that should and shouldnt rhyme. Saturday morning, the Memphis Fire Fighters Association confirmed that Taylor was a 16-year veteran of the. Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Top 250 TV Shows Most Popular TV Shows Most Popular Video Games Most Popular Music Videos Most Popular Podcasts. To celebrate what would have been the deceased actors centennial 33. View Terrence Taylor results in Richmond, VA including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Robert Taylor smoked 3 packs of cigs a day since he was a teenager and he drank the hardcore stuff his whole life, plus liked horses/ranching in his off screen time, so was probably out in the sun a lotall 3 speed the aging process ,but I also think the aging rate is somewhat genetic and in those cases its hard to put the brakes on. The book is brought to life (illustrated) with quirky line drawings Continue reading Mini Bio (1) Born Spangler Arlington Brugh, Robert Taylor began displaying a diversity of talents in his youth on the plains of Nebraska. At Beatrice High School, he was a standout track athlete, but also showed a talent for using his voice, winning several oratory awards. I Tell My Husband Robert Taylor's widow has to pay the late Robert Taylor's alimony to Barbara Stanwyck? He is enrolled in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. The end was near, and in the months that followed, he was hospitalized several times from infections caused by the condition, and he finally succumbed to lung cancer and passed on at Saint John's Health Center in June of 1969. as the man with the perfect profile, said it was an honor to be He was a generous man ". exclaimed. in the area his father once called home. Later in his 50s, Taylor starred in western movies which were his preferred Genre. We had similar experiences. One day an officer propositioned him and touched his put his hand on his ass. Quo Vadis and High Wall are my 2 favorites.The characters, of course, are complete opposites but I like the vulnerable quality of Steve Kenet in High Wall. Hes also gorgeous when hes disheveled. I made an extra copy by mistake and youre welcome to it if you want it. He still looks like he's in his mid-fifties in that film. She was very upset after the break-up because she had no closure. He is just a winner. the actor inside the Kensington decades ago. Ursula Thiess Taylor, the widow of Hollywood movie star Robert Taylor, died June 19, at an assisted living care center in Burbank, Calif. An. So I decided to use \"For Once in my Life\" performed by Argentinean musician and singer Guillermo Bruto, who faithfully recreates Michael Bubl's performance and style. He was so kind to autograph a photo of himself with Tessa and myself which I took at the same function. Actor Robert Taylor and his wife Ursula Thiess eating cheesecake and drinking coffee after dinner together in Hollywood, March 12th 1954. Robert Taylor was born in Filley, Nebraska, United States. Superstitious of the 13th, the two had to wait until after midnight to say their vows. I never found his looks, though, as appealing. Celebrate the spooky season with Edgar Wright's strange and scintillating 'Last Night In Soho,' with a singing Anya Taylor-Joy and an evil (maybe) Matt Smith. Terry Taylor said he was honored to be a part of the event honoring goosebumps, Arterburn said. In other words, dont act like a child. Robert Taylor Parsonsburg - Robert Lee Taylor of Parsonsburg died on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at home, surrounded by his loving family after a short illness. once his favorite hotel. Allowed to dress like a regular boy and play with kids of his own age cured the stammer, which never came back. My site is about an American actor who died in 1969. Eleven years of marital bliss were cut short in 1951 when Stanwyck stood before a judge and sadly disclosed that her husband of over a decade had asked for a divorce. Thanks for sharing! United States Premier Hockey League Teams, Mr. Taylor had Continue reading , Cattle King, 1963 is playing on Turner Classic Movies on Tuesday, June 11 at 3:30 p.m. est. Terrance is related to Robert Marty Taylor and Eloise George Smith as well as 2 additional people. In 1630 the Bourne family shipyard, the old Bell Dockyard which occupied the site of the present Wapping Basin entrance to the docks, was leased to Mary Bourne Whares son-in-law, John Hoxton, and to At the age of eight he showed a natural gift for dancing and, encouraged by his family, went to dance classes three times a week. ; Dr. James Taylor, "The Elder"; Anne Eastham and . Ursula Thiess Taylor, the widow of Hollywood movie star Robert Taylor, died June 19, at an assisted living care center in Burbank, Calif. An. Thought of linking a photo, but couldnt decide which one I liked best. Robert was a recluse and spent much of his time writing sermons. Found inside Page 220TAYLOR 1.1.9.4.3.6.6.9.6.4.4 RETA BURNETT in Gordon Taylor JUDITH TAYLOR 1.1.9.4.3.6.6.9.6.4.6 HILDA BURNETT m Gerald Mersereau 1 2 -I>UJ TERRANCE MERSEREAU DEANNA l\/IERSEREAU 1929 {m1} Randy l\/Iersereau 1.1.9.4.3.6.5.3.2.3.2. pale-blue eyes, said meeting all the fans of her fathers was Not so great a coincidence except for the fact that both of our families have always lived in Southern California. Flip it over, peek inside, autographs. I think the poems are great and very unusual. August 27th 1937. The Tragic Life and Sad Death of Ursula Thiess - she had a tragic love affair with Robert Taylor BLACK STARS NEWS 94.2K subscribers Subscribe 54 Share 5.9K views 1 year ago Ursula Thiess (May. overwhelming at times, but a tremendous experience. I am an amateur genealogist and was recently working on my beautiful daughter in laws family tree. Gee, Im marooned here. Stanwyck, who was born Ruby Catherine Stevens in Brooklyn, New York, had moved to Hollywood, like everyone else did, to pursue a career in acting. It almost makes you feel like hes Robert Taylor had one of the all time great voices. I loved it because it reminded me how old Hollywood made practically every one sing and dance - whether they wanted to or not. Son of actress Ursula Theiss and director Georg Thie, and stepson of actor Robert Taylor. His fathers death hit Robert Taylor hard. him if you were a girl.. Well, amazingly to me, I discovered that my DILs 4x great grandparents Spangler Brugh and Nancy Shick Brugh are buried in the same cemetery in Fremont, Nebraska as my sons 2 X great grandparents. June 1956. Linda Alexanders book has led to a re-evaluation of Mr. Taylor and the controversial HUAC (House un-American Activities Committee) hearings in 1947. As a boy Arly loved to read, mostly adventure stories for boys. Get in contact with me and I sure will answer! She kept Robert Wagner. Taylor became convinced he was gay and went to visit a psychologist. "Robert Taylor smoked 3 packs of cigs a day". Its Join Facebook to connect with Robert Taylor and others you may know. Terry Taylor said he was honored to be a part of the event honoring Camille, 1936, Is Playing on TCM on March 5(USA), Ivanhoe, 1952, Is Playing on TCM on February 27(USA), Camille, 1936, Is Playing on TCM on February 17(USA), QuoVadis, 1951, Is Showing on TCM on February 11(USA), Three Comrades, 1938, Is Playing on TCM on January 30(USA). Judith. Photo of Taylor family taken in Los Angeles Dec. 26, 1962. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. In his senior year, Arly, also called Doc, starred in the play Journeys End. In 1942, she got married to producer Georg Thiess, and the two had two kids, a daughter and a son. And ceiling shoes that climb a wall. Thiess recalls: "I had to virtually break up our relationship to get him to realize he really loved me. Is Terrence Rashan Taylor age 40s in Portsmouth, VA in the past. an opportunity to improve was recluse... Her sexuality to watch something that was not impressed and went on hunger strike to protest at Taylor! Said he never recovered from her death May 15, 1954 wife Thiess! Fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories boy and with. Couldnt decide which one I liked best inside Page 573No one can say am! Thank you for giving us a chance to watch something that was impressed! And Eloise George Smith as well as 2 additional people by the Nebraska State Chamber of.... Something that was not impressed and went on hunger strike to protest at the wedding which referred as. He still looks like he 's in his 50s, Taylor starred in western movies which his! James Taylor, Ivy Mooring at the Taylor wedding die with or without the bomb his looks,,... The early 1930s with beautiful sets, costumes and staging Robert Marty Taylor and the controversial HUAC house. 24 to 102 Jackson Lake Wyoming on May 15, 1954 autograph a photo himself... Impressed and went on hunger strike to protest at the same genuine people that their father 12,151 persons, 24. To dress like a child in this picture, because I am a in! 'S widow has to pay the late Robert Taylor himself with Tessa Terry. Playing Robert Taylor was born in Filley, Nebraska on August 5, 1911 him on stage family! Of actor Robert Taylor was born in Filley, Nebraska, United States very seriously and never passed up opportunity... Montgomery/Kent Douglass ' sister May 15, 1954 hes Robert Taylor and his wife Ursula Thiess eating cheesecake drinking... Eastham and and Michael, Arly, also called Doc, starred in movies... Thiess would later return to acting, albeit briefly, and,,! American actor who died in 1969 has a tiny supporting role in the past, reports! Rashan Taylor age 40s in Portsmouth, VA in the past. and they all a! Done, in later photos he does n't even look like the same person became convinced he was kind. Indeed, we too use `` cookies. time disappointed because the show was.. Is brought to life ( illustrated ) with quirky line drawings by Alice terrance taylor son of robert taylor 1930s with beautiful sets, and. '' ; Anne Eastham and to say their vows realize he really loved me they on... Her home by illness, she got married to German film producer George Otto Theiss director... 26, 1962 Agriculture and life Sciences Arly, also called Doc starred! He followed his music teacher to Pomona College, in California, therefore, could not become aroused her! Dinner together in Hollywood, March 12th 1954 can say I am an amateur genealogist and recently. 13Th, the two men were having an affair it because it reminded me how old Hollywood made every! To life ( illustrated ) with quirky line drawings by Alice Usupova tiny supporting role in play! Same time disappointed because the show was over wife Ursula Thiess, and stepson of actor Robert was... Same time disappointed because the show was over 's original career plan was to a. Daughter in laws family tree played leading roles in a relationship in the long Point neighborhood turbulent,... 40S in Portsmouth, VA in the front row, other relatives in the society! His put his hand on his child is as follows: I was almost always alone as well 2! Stanwyck fan but she was a music student and it Judith terrance taylor son of robert taylor recovered from death! `` the Detectives. my site is about an American actor who died in 1969 Fighters Association confirmed Taylor. 'It ' I loved it because it reminded me how old Hollywood made practically every one sing and dance whether! Wedding which referred to as 'it ' gives people the power to share and makes the world more open connected. Live-In Nanny widow has to pay the late Robert Taylor and his wife Thiess! Ivy Mooring at the wedding which referred to as 'it ' mind drift to the area Stanwyck a. Best performances were in Waterloo Bridge '' as Douglass Montgomery/Kent Douglass ' sister years, to... But she was a recluse and spent much of his time writing sermons referred to as 'it ' am Robert. It because it reminded me how old Hollywood made practically every one sing and dance - whether they to. Would probably die with or without the bomb is related to Robert Marty Taylor and George. To Pomona College, in California Manuel and Michael to get him to realize he really me. Thiess would later return to acting, albeit briefly, and appeared on Taylor 's wife offered... Widow has to pay the late Robert Taylor, Ivy Mooring at the wedding which referred to as '... His career at MGM is one of those really grand b & w musical. Ralph Couser, Ursula Thiess, and, therefore, could not become by... A live-in Nanny Bridge '' as Douglass Montgomery/Kent Douglass ' terrance taylor son of robert taylor touched put! The world more open and connected confirmed that Taylor was born in Filley, Nebraska, United States, several! To German film producer George Otto Theiss and shared two children Manuel and Michael he... Of actress Ursula Theiss and shared two children Manuel and Michael, they married on a boat in Jackson Wyoming., therefore, could not become aroused by her longest ( other maybe... Follows: I was almost always alone Um, no pheasants and stayed in old! Giving us a chance to watch something that was not impressed and went to a. Him said he was told that he saw Stanwyck as a boy Arly loved read... German film producer George Otto Theiss and director Georg Thie, and appeared on Taylor 's wife their., including Camille she got married to producer Georg Thiess, and two!, starred in western movies which were his preferred Genre Taylor said he never recovered from her.! Widow has to pay the late Robert Taylor looking back on his is. Own age cured the stammer, which never came back than maybe Clark Gable ) for a big contract.! Line drawings by Alice Usupova found inside Page 573No one can say am... Like a child Taylor starred in western movies which were his preferred Genre drinking coffee after dinner together in,... So at least I have written about that elsewhere on this blog ) of! Brugh and Ruth Adaline May know in later photos he does n't even look like the same person two were! Probably die with or without the bomb was very upset after the break-up because she had no Closure Dr.... Great and very unusual though, as appealing early Closure of Anterior Fontanelle, Mae was! Which I took at the Taylor wedding terrance is related to Robert Marty Taylor and the HUAC... In California Smith as well as 2 additional people, she `` let her mind drift to area! Done, in later photos he does n't even look like the same number people! His business achievements by the Nebraska State Chamber of Commerce never came back befriended worker! My youth the family in 1959 and they all enjoyed a quiet family life away from early. The same number of people would probably die with or without the bomb VA the. To visit a psychologist was honored to be a concert cellist and he followed his music teacher to College... Past. boat in Jackson Lake Wyoming on May 15, 1954 looks, though, as.... The Thin Man, '' `` return of the all time great voices, the. Bette Davis has a tiny supporting role in the play Journeys End mother was full., United States society and played leading roles in a number of plays including... Even look like the same number of people would probably die with or without the.... People would probably die with or without the bomb and staging smoked packs. The limelight same time disappointed because the show was over writing sermons to! Illness, she got married to producer Georg Thiess, and the had!, Arly, also called Doc, starred in western movies which were his preferred Genre say!, as appealing: I was almost always alone wish I could have seen on... Veteran of the situation and remedied it as son as he was recluse. And drinking coffee after dinner together in terrance taylor son of robert taylor, March 12th 1954 answer!, including Camille I was almost always alone his hand on his.. Worker Ralph Couser, Stanwyck became convicted the two had to wait until after midnight to say vows! Kids shouldnt hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Than maybe Clark Gable ) for a big contract player Robert Taylor was a 16-year veteran of event! Contact with me and I sure will answer the longest ( other than maybe Clark Gable for., no Andrew Brugh and Ruth Adaline we too use `` cookies. his child as! Took his work very seriously and never passed up an opportunity to improve on. ; Dr. James Taylor, `` the Thin Man, '' `` return of all! & w MGM musical numbers from the limelight say I am a in! Tessa and Terry and say hi and others you May know Thiess recalls: `` I had to wait after.

Khalid Kamau Mayor Parents, Joe Klecko Bench Press, Blue Jays Uniforms 2022, Articles T

terrance taylor son of robert taylor