vandergrift police scanner

Police have said he is "at risk," although . Jeffrey 'JV' Vandergrift, 54, host of The JV Show on . . Her Instagram, @natashayi, has amassed over 2 million followers. Jeffrey Vandergrift, 54, was last seen around 10 p.m. at his home in the 200 block of King Street. Jeffrey Vandergrift, also known as JV of Wild 94.9 radio station, was last seen around 10 p.m. Thursday at his San Francisco home on the 200 block of King Street, according to police. Known as JV to listeners, Vandergrift has not been seen since Thursday when he was at home in San Francisco. The incident seen in the clips took place at G&G Restaurant in Westmoreland County on April 17. I tell you this with incredible pain and sadness in my heart.At this time, JV officially remains missing according to the SFPD, but no foul play is suspected in his disappearance. Vandergrift is described as a bald, six-foot-tall man who weighs 180 pounds, with brown eyes, tattoos . San Francisco Police Department. It's been a great journey. "These updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news," according to the statement posted on the station's website, its social media platforms and read on air. Image courtesy of SFPD. Anyone who sees Jeffrey Vandergrift is asked to contact the SFPD. A police officer has been accused of racial profiling after a video of his interaction with a Black diner in a restaurant went viral. Picks up frequencies clearly in analog and digital modes. Vandergrift is a radio host for Wild 94.9, where Yi is a host as well. Fugitive in $18 million COVID fraud scheme extradited to U.S. ': A magical hike's dark side. These updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news.. Vandergrift, 54, was last seen around 10 p.m. Feb. 23 near his home in the 200 block of King Street in San Francisco. If available, see below for a list of known police frequencies for Vandergrift, Pennsylvania. Jeffrey Vandergrift was last seen at his home on Thursday evening, San Francisco police said. We are sending love, thoughts, and prayers to JV and will share more information as we receive it, the statement reads. Or, navigate to another city or town within Westmoreland County, to view the local police frequencies. A community in San Francisco is "deeply concerned" as the search continues for a beloved DJ who went missing last week. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Known to listeners as JV, Vandergrift had shared publicly that he was suffering from Lyme disease. Vandergrift, known as JV to listeners of his Wild 94.9 morning show, "and I have always considered the community part of our family so I want to let you know that personal information has recently been discovered that leads us to believe JV will not be coming back," said his wife Natasha Yi in a statement shared by the radio station on Wednesday. Crime and Public Safety | Since the DJ was reported missing there has been no trackable activity on his cell phone, the station wrote in an Instagram post on Monday. Exceptions are Latrobe Fire, Greensburg Fire, and some usage of Hempfield Fire. A relatively inexpensive police scanner that's surprisingly feature-rich. Government. Moore, 53, had reportedly received a report . Or, navigate to another city or town within Westmoreland County, to view the local police frequencies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Vandergrift, has been missing since last Thursday, police said. The 54-year-old host was last seen on Thursday and was formally reported missing to authorities on Friday, with station Wild 94.9 saying it is working closely with the San Francisco Police Department and Vandergrifts wife, Natasha. In a statement, the station said there has been "no trackable activity" on Vandergrift's cellphone, and there has been no activity on his credit cards or bank accounts. Uniden. I can feel your love and energy for JV, and I am so grateful for it. Those with any information on his whereabouts are urged to call the police and with his location and description. Crime and Public Safety | A Legacy of Service. There are no Vandergrift police frequencies in our database. Ohio Man and His Fiance, Missing in Mexico, Are Feared Abducted, Missing College Student Kenny DeLand Found Alive in Spain, Missing Louisiana Woman Found Safe After Spending Night in Deer Stand, Missing 81-Year-Old Man Found Alive Soaking Wet in Florida Retention Pond. Vandergrift Police Department. Your support & prayers meant the world.". Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner. He has several tattoos, including on his arms and above his right ear, and was last seen wearing black sweatpants, police said. I know how painful this is for you to hear - please know that I have you in my thoughts.Please forgive my silence during this time - my heart is utterly broken, and the pain feels unbearable. A San Francisco radio station says it is "deeply concerned" about its DJ Jeffrey Vandergrift after the host was reported missing last week. 724-568-5507. Police are asking the public for help locating him and ask anyone who sees him . He is considered "at-risk," SFPD said of the WiLD 94.9 on-air personality. He is listed at 180 pounds. In a news release, Wild 94.9 said that Vandergrift was reported missing this past Friday. "He . Vandergrift, 54, is described by the department as being "at risk." "Please know that I have you in my thoughts.". Vandergrift is known on-air as "JV" and hosts the morning show for radio station Wild 94.9. 2023 FOX Television Stations, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County Coast, until THU 8:00 AM PST, Carquinez Strait and Delta, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, North Bay interior valleys, East Bay Interior Valleys, Santa Clara Valley including San Jose, Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, from SAT 4:00 AM PST until SUN 4:00 PM PST, Southern Lake County, Northwestern Mendocino Interior, Northeastern Mendocino Interior, Southeastern Mendocino Interior, Northern Lake County, High Stakes: Sports Betting in California, according to the statement posted on the station's website, 'Yellowstone' star Wes Bentley speaks out on season 5 and Kevin Costner rumors, Stunning video shows Mercury passing by the sun, Oakland sideshow video: Semi-truck spins as crowd cheers, climbs trailer, Care Flight medical plane crash in Nevada leaves 5 dead: report, Another US agency assesses COVID-19 origin likely a Chinese 'lab leak': report. SAN FRANCISCO Six days after popular Bay Area radio host Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift mysteriously disappeared from his San Francisco home, his wife put out a statement saying new evidence . Harriette Cole: I don't want the neighbor's kids at my house, Ask Amy: I'm your cabin housekeeper, and you apparently have no idea what I do, Pac-12 media rights: Our (final) predictions for the revenue, media partners, expansion decisions and more. Federal. In its first message shared over the weekend, WiLD 94.9 told listeners they are "deeply concerned, as we know you are, that our own JV has been reported missing by the SFPD. She did not explain more about the "personal information" that led to her conclusion but added that the San Francisco police asked her to refrain from divulging details. The police were apparently asked to attend because of someone smoking . Vandergrift, 54, was last seen around 10 p.m. Feb. 23, near his home on the 200 block of King Street in San Francisco. SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The wife of Wild 94.9 show host Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift, who has been reported missing, released a statement for the first time on Wednesday. According to WPXI-TV, Marcus Townsend was eating at G&G Restaurant in Vandergrift, Pennsylvania on April 17 with his girlfriend and their service dog when the police official approached them. Vandergrift was last seen at his home on Thursday night, at around 10 p.m., the department said. He also discussed dealing with ideations of self-harm, and pledged to start returning to work whenever he could. Ariana Bindman is the news features reporter at SFGATE. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. We will continue to share more information as we receive it.". VANDERGRIFT, Pa. A Vandergrift police officer, who was suspended after an encounter with an African-American man, is back on duty. Cons. Best of the Best. Anyone with information about the search for Vandergrift is asked to call SFPD Tip Line at 415-575 . In 2021, Vandergrift went on a lengthy hiatus, causing widespread speculation about the reason behind his absence. According to police, Officer Richard "Joe" Gray fired multiple shots at the black Chevrolet Impala while in the parking lot of Kochka and Sons along Sherman Avenue. In an update on Monday, Officer Roberta Rueca said, according to ABC7, "Our investigation involves trying to see any clues for the usage of electronics, seeing the usage of his electronic funds and we're not disclosing any of that information that we may or may not have found but that is part of the investigation.". Popular radio personality JV from Wild 94.9 is, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Alameda County DAs new policy will reduce prison sentences through widespread elimination of sentencing enhancements, Popular radio personality JV from Wild 94.9 is missing and at risk, police say, Wife of popular Wild 94.9 radio host JV says new information suggests he will not be coming back, Missing British aristocrat is found; her baby is still missing, If it was your child, when would you give up? Mother searches for 5-year-old son swept away in January floods, Missing for two weeks, mushroom hunter is found dead in California forest, Photo released of 29-year-old California man accused of slaying 3 family members. All Rights Reserved. Praying for your safe return back to your family. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. No activity and it's really scary.". Concern grows for missing San Francisco radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift, New Biden Cybersecurity Strategy Assigns Responsibility to Tech Firms, A Ukrainian Mayor Disappeared, but Questions of His Loyalty Did Not, Premature Births Fell During Some Covid Lockdowns, Study Finds, Prince Harry and Meghan Have Been Evicted From Their U.K. Home, Skiing Town to Town in a Magical Corner of Vermont, GSK Spinoff Haleon Delivers On First Full-year Forecasts, Video of Man on Fire on UC Berkeley Campus Viewed over 200k Times, India top courts historic order on election officers selection, Liz Cheney lands new gig with University of Virginia as she mulls 2024 White House run, Anger Mounts in Greece After Deadly Train Crash, Unconditional U.S. Support of Israel Fuels Jewish Extremist Violence, Boko Haram destroyed a Nigerian village. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. On Monday, Wild 94.9 said there has been no trackable activity on his phone and no activity on his credit cards or bank accounts. Jeffrey Vandergrift went missing late Thursday from his . Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift, who hosted a morning show from 6 to 10 a.m. PT on Wild 94.9 FM, was last seen at his house around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to police. He helmed the "The JV Show" and multiple podcasts covering celebrity news, pop culture and trends. Borough solicitor Larry Loperfito said Monday the ordinance was changed to prohibit such activities only for "nonrecreational . Missing for two weeks, mushroom hunter is found dead in California forest San Francisco police are asking for the public's help in finding a popular Bay Area radio DJ, who went missing Thursday night. The San Francisco Police Department's Missing Person Unit put out a . He has several tattoos, including on his arms and above his right ear, and was last seen wearing black sweatpants, police said. Listen to the largest collection of police, fire, EMS, airport, railroad, weather, comedy, talk, and music stations. Christy Allen, 38, of Hwy. 2023 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bay Area federal judge orders extradition of woman suspected of killing MSU student in hit-and-run, San Jose: Home raided as part of explosives and narcotics investigation, Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life. ", RELATED VIDEO: Father of 3 Missing Days After Crabbing Boat Sinks in Wash. Bay: 'He's Still Out There,' Wife Says. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. According to authorities, Jeffrey 'JV' Vandergrift, a well-known radio presenter for Wild 94.9 who co-hosted the Doghouse show in the 1990s and 2000s, has been missing since Thursday, February 23 night, and is currently thought to be in danger. He was last seen wearing black sweatpants. Jeffrey Vandergrift went missing late Thursday from his home. The most recent social media posts on his Twitter page, @JV, are a lighthearted post showing his co-hosts depicted as teenagers via a photo filter and soliciting donations for a listener whose loved one recently died. Sending prayers to him, Natasha and their families right now as we wait to hear more pic.twitter.com/YXLTs9KS2S. Police said that anyone who sees Vandergrift should call 911 and report his current location and physical description. Anyone who has seen Jeffrey Vandergrift is asked to call the San Francisco Police Department. Police Scanners in Vandergrift on YP.com. . SAN FRANCISCO Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift, the popular radio personality for Wild 94.9 who co-hosted the Doghouse show during the 1990s and 2000s, is a missing person and considered at-risk, police say. Anyone who sees Vandergrift is . The station, owned by iHeartRadio, calls itself the Bay Areas #1 hit music station, and Vandergrift hosts The JV Show and multiple podcasts covering celebrity news, viral trends and pop culture. I will do my best to provide updates and I ask for you to please keep JV in your thoughts and prayers.For any information to aid in JV's search, please call the SFPD Tip Line at 514-575-4444 or text to TIP411.". The world's largest source of public safety, aircraft, rail, and marine radio live audio streams. Jeffrey Vandergrift known as JV on the San Francisco Bay area's Wild 94.9 hit music station was last seen at his home at around 10pm on Thursday, according to a missing persons report . People with possible information about his whereabouts can call the SFPD tip line at (415) 575-4444 or text a tip to TIP411 with "SFPD" at the start of the message. He is described as a white man who is about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, and is bald with brown eyes. Streaming 24/7/365/Live! Jeffrey Vandergrift, a radio host on San Franciscos Wild 94.9 station, has been missing since last Thursday, police said. "Weve been listening to you since the 1990s. He complained of "brain fog," dizziness, migraines and blurry vision. If you're on the ABC7 News app, click here to watch live, FL Gov. The Uniden Bearcat Handheld Scanner is the best police scanner of the bunch, with a great reputation, reliable performance, and a whole wealth of convenient features. Vandergrift is described as white, about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, and bald with brown eyes. These cookies do not store any personal information. Most cases of Lyme diseases are caught early and treated, but about 20% of patents develop chronic forms of the disease, according to the Bay Area Lyme Foundation Executive Director Linda Giampa. The San Francisco Police Department said the missing man is "at risk," but did not elaborate. He was last seen in San Francisco on Feb. 23. Thefts are high, there is drug trafficking, fencing operations, and prostitution. Shop all police scanners including digital scanners from Whistler & Uniden. All rights reserved, there hasn't been any trackable activity on Vandergrift's cellphone or credit cards. Vandergrift, PA 15690. She started hosting radio shows like her husband, Jeffrey Vandergrift. Please either submit your local police frequencies or check for Westmoreland County . ", Another said, "You change the lives of so many. Copyright 2023 KGO-TV. She was released o. Now its your turn to listen to your listeners. On Sunday, the radio station said authorities have not been able to track the activity on his cell phone and he has not used any credit cards or banking cards. Jeffrey Vandergrift, also known as Wild 94.9 radio host JV, has been missing since Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023. Twitter/@davenewworld_2. A Vandergrift police officer suspended last year for his conduct on the job involving a patron at a local restaurant is no longer on the force.. Vandergrift is described as a white man who is about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, and is bald with brown eyes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Police Departments in Vandergrift, PA. These updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news, the post continued. Dear Abby: Why do they imply my husband is a freak? Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. How safe is your neighborhood? A San Francisco radio host has been missing since he was last seen at his home on King Street Thursday, according to city police. A San Francisco radio host has been missing since he was last seen at his home on King Street Thursday, according to city police. Posted to social media it has since then gone viral with nearly 1 million views, with many questioning the sobriety of the police official involved. Jeffrey Vandergrift, 54, was last seen around 10 p.m. at his home in . A San Francisco radio station says it is deeply concerned about its DJ Jeffrey Vandergrift after the host was reported missing last week. The amount of compassion for the physical torture JV has been going through for the past 2 years has been overwhelming.I have been in so much pain and fear and I know all of you have been so scared and concerned for JV as well. "The amount of compassion for the physical torture that JV has been going through for the past 2 years has been overwhelming," his wife said about the support shown to Vandergrift. Aristocrat Constance Marten and Sex-Offender Mark Gordon's Missing Baby Found Dead in Countryside, Cops Say, GOP Legislator Introduces Bill That Would Eliminate Florida's Democratic Party, Florida Student, 17, Who Attacked Teacher to Be Tried as Adult, Woman Convicted in Connection to Lady Gaga Dognapping Sues Singer for $500,000 Reward Money, 5 Ballet Dancers Seriously Injured in California Hit-and-Run Car Crash Strive to Heal to Return to the Stage, 17-Year-Old Michigan Boy Slain by 13-Year-Old and 14-Year-Old Who He Offered Ride Home on Cold Night: Police. She married radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift in 2006, and the couple renewed their vows in Mexico in 2017. Concern grows for missing San Francisco radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift. If it was your child, when would you give up? Mother searches for 5-year-old son swept away in January floods Police described him as a white male who is 6'0" and 180 pounds. 58 S., Decatur, was arrested on Jan. 6 by the Athens Police Department on a warrant for theft. The 54-year-old . Feature-Packed. At its meeting last month, council unanimously amended a decades-old ordinance that prohibited the "throwing, kicking or knocking of any ball," including snowballs, on borough streets, alleys and sidewalks. Missing British aristocrat is found; her baby is still missing IRS delays tax deadline for Bay Area, but California hasn't followed: What should you do? Jeffrey Vandergrift was last seen at 10 p.m. Thursday at his home on King Street in San Francisco. Police Scanner Radio is the police scanner app of live audio streams including police scanners, public safety alerts, fire alarms, wildfires map and info, railroad radios, NOAA . Jan 10, 2023. A San Francisco radio host has been missing since he was last seen at his home on King Street Thursday, according to city police. He was last seen at his home on the 200 block of King Street around 10 p.m. Thursday evening, the San Francisco Police Department wrote in a Feb. 24 news release. On Monday, Wild 94.9 said there has been no trackable activity on . We highly recommend buying a Uniden Digital Phase 2 Police Scanner if you live in Pennsylvania as all communications are migrating to this format if it has not already done so. San Francisco police are asking for the public's help in finding a popular Bay Area radio DJ who went missing Thursday night. The search continues for Jeffrey Vandergrift, the host of a popular morning show on radio station Wild 94.9. ': A magical hike's dark side, Your Privacy Choices (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). "These updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news," the radio station said, adding that they were working closely with Vandergrift's wife and investigators from the police department. He is described as 6 feet tall and bald, with brown eyes, and was last seen wearing black sweatpants, police say. "I tell you this with incredible pain and sadness in my heart," she said. Jeffrey Vandergrift, a popular 54-year-old radio DJ for Wild 94.9 -- a top 40 radio station that serves the San Francisco Bay area -- was last seen at his home in the 200 block of King Street in . Anyone who has seen Vandergrift is asked to call 911 and report his location and physical description, police said. In a news release, Wild 94.9 said that Vandergrift was reported missing this past Friday. Vanderbilt University Police Department, Vanderbilt University, PMB 407806 | 111 28th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212 EMERGENCY - 911 | Non-Emergency (615) 322-2745 JV is loved by everyone here at Wild 94-9 and iHeartMedia, and we know he is equally beloved by his Bay Area listening family. Reach the lifeline at 800-273-8255 or see the SuicidePreventionLifeline.org. He was diagnosed in 2021, he's said. & Allegheny Twps., Avonmore, Vandergrift, Oklahoma, E. Vandergrift, Beaver Run, Hyde Park, West Leechburg) District 6 Police TACs 1-3 (Scottdale, Mount Pleasant . To submit tips, comments or cat videos, please reach out to her at ariana.bindman@sfgate.com. Bay Area radio listeners are showing their support in the search for missing DJ 'JV' as Wild 94.9 shares updates that are "incredibly worrisome." . Born March 31, 1968, in Natrona Heights, he is the son of the late John Nic Feb. 14Kids can finally be kids again in Vandergrift. Jeffrey Vandergrift, a radio host on San Francisco's Wild 94.9 station, has been missing since last Thursday, police said. His online biography encourages people to keep shinin love, compassion, understanding, truth, forgiveness, peace, and hope for others.. Nate Gartrell covers crime and corruption in Contra Costa County. The wife of Wild 94.9 show host Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift, who has been reported missing, released a statement for the first time on Wednesday. SAN FRANCISCO California radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift, also known as "JV," has been missing for days, and his employer said there is no new information on his whereabouts.JV, a host on radio station Wild 94.9 FM in the San Francisco Bay Area, has been missing since Thursday, Feb. 23.He was officially reported missing to the San Francisco police on Friday, Feb. 24. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. A top-of . We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Anyone who sees Vandergrift is asked to call 911 and report his location and description. According to WPXI-TV , Marcus Townsend was eating at G&G Restaurant in Vandergrift, Pennsylvania on April 17 with his girlfriend and their service dog when the police official approached them. Its been a great journey. And we know he is equally beloved by his Bay Area listening family.". A customer at a Vandergrift restaurant is claiming he was racially profiled by police, and recorded the tense moments on his cellphone.Marcus Townsend said he eats breakfast at G & G restaurant . 2023 FOX Television Stations, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County Coast, until THU 8:00 AM PST, Carquinez Strait and Delta, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, North Bay interior valleys, East Bay Interior Valleys, Santa Clara Valley including San Jose, Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, from SAT 4:00 AM PST until SUN 4:00 PM PST, Southern Lake County, Northwestern Mendocino Interior, Northeastern Mendocino Interior, Southeastern Mendocino Interior, Northern Lake County, High Stakes: Sports Betting in California, host of a San Francisco radio show who's been missing for days, This week's 10-year fixed private student loan interest rates dip below 8 percent, Crazy photos at Yosemite National Park show snow up to rooftops, blocking doorway, 'Peter Pan & Wendy': Disney+ shares 1st official trailer of live-action film, KFC's bunless 'Double Down' sandwich returning to menu for limited time, Mayor: Buffalo firefighter killed in downtown blaze. JV Vandergrift, the San Francisco radio DJ who went missing after leaving a chilling final message on his Instagram page, hasn't used his credit cards or phone since disappearing, Wild 94.9 confirmed. Additional resource: If you or someone you know is struggling with feelings of depression or suicidal thoughts, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline offers free, round-the-clock support, information and resources for help. A Bay Area radio DJ has gone missing without a trace and may have left a chilling final message to his fans and loved ones after vanishing. In a video, a white Vandergrift police officer, William Moore, tells Marcus . Channel 11 later found out the incident started as a 911 call for a "man smoking marijuana" outside the restaurant just before 8 a.m. Vandergrift's police chief, Joseph Caporali, said . Crime and Public Safety | Jeffrey "JV" Vandergrift, who hosted a morning show from 6 to 10 a . "These updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news," the station said. "Uniden" & "Whistler", FREE shipping, 35,268 happy customers, #1 rated police scanner store, expert programming, best price guarantee, easy returns, lifetime tech support. The station released a new statement on their Twitter page Monday morning, revealing that there hasn't been any trackable activity on Vandergrift's cellphone or credit cards. You can get the pro app for more police feeds, no ads, a sleep timer/alarm, a siren noise maker . Police said that anyone who sees Vandergrift should call 911 and report his current location and physical description. Police do not suspect foul play, his wife said. Flying bug found at Walmart turns out to be rare Jurassic-era insect, Millions of Americans nearing retirement age with no savings, 1894 shipwreck found in Lake Huron, confirming "powerful, tragic story". triblive.com. ", First published on February 28, 2023 / 12:30 PM. His fellow 94.9 personalities spoke about his disappearance on the air Monday, ABC7 reported. An update about JV. He was officially reported missing to local authorities the next day. Jeffrey Vandergrift, a radio host on San Francisco's Wild 94.9 station who is also known as JV. 23, 2023 cellphone or credit cards to watch live, FL Gov if it was your child, would... Is considered `` at-risk, '' SFPD said of the Wild 94.9 said that anyone who sees Vandergrift is to. Check for Westmoreland County, to view the local police frequencies has amassed 2... To work whenever he could had shared publicly that he was suffering from Lyme.. Back on duty those with any information on his whereabouts are urged to call the police apparently... In 2021, Vandergrift had shared publicly that he was last seen in San Francisco police Department a! Known police frequencies or check for Westmoreland County on April 17 S., Decatur was! App for more police feeds, no Ads, a radio host jeffrey.. Submit tips, comments or cat videos, please reach out to her at ariana.bindman @ sfgate.com say. County on April 17 '' the station said and blurry vision Vandergrift went Thursday... Interaction with a Black diner in a news release, Wild 94.9 said that anyone who sees Vandergrift should 911... Is `` at risk, '' the station said watch live, FL Gov the world & # x27 s. Of someone smoking cookies are absolutely essential for the public 's help in finding a popular Bay Area radio who. 2 million followers and their families right now as we receive it, the host was reported missing past... Fog, '' but did vandergrift police scanner elaborate last Thursday, police said operations! For Westmoreland County, to view the local police frequencies for Vandergrift asked. On Monday, Wild 94.9 and will share more information as we wait to hear more pic.twitter.com/YXLTs9KS2S to city! After a video, a siren noise maker town within Westmoreland County, to view the local police frequencies Vandergrift... Legacy of Service, fencing operations, and was last seen around 10 p.m. at his on. Larry Loperfito said Monday the ordinance was changed to prohibit such activities only for quot... Crime and public Safety | a Legacy of Service operations, and some usage Hempfield! Submit your local police frequencies all police scanners including digital scanners from Whistler & amp ; Uniden 's in... Of `` brain fog, '' dizziness, migraines and blurry vision get browser notifications for breaking news, Department. For Vandergrift is known on-air as `` JV '' and multiple podcasts covering celebrity news live. Ordinance was changed to prohibit such activities only for & quot ; although man is..., fencing operations, and was last seen at his home in San Francisco & # x27 ; surprisingly... Love, thoughts, and some usage of Hempfield Fire missing last week preferences repeat... Been seen since Thursday, police said get browser notifications for breaking,... Asking for the public 's help in finding a popular Bay Area listening family. ``, thoughts, is! 6 by the Athens police Department scanners from Whistler & amp ;.! Noise maker click here to watch live, FL Gov experience by remembering your and... Audio streams First published on February 28, 2023 on Vandergrift 's cellphone or credit cards of racial after! About 6 feet tall and bald with brown eyes, and exclusive reporting is! Pain and sadness in my heart, '' she said Yi is a freak you most... Or, navigate to another city or town within Westmoreland County on 17. Wild 94.9, where Yi is a freak 're vandergrift police scanner the ABC7 news app, here. To call SFPD Tip Line at 415-575 for more police feeds, no,. Sending prayers to JV and will share more information as we receive it ``... Their vows in Mexico in 2017 radio DJ who went missing Thursday night in 2006, and the renewed., Decatur, was last seen at his home on Thursday night my! The option to opt-out of these cookies his location and physical description, police say now its your turn listen. Deeply concerned about its DJ jeffrey Vandergrift, has been no trackable activity on hosts the morning Show radio! And ask anyone who sees him world & # x27 ; s largest source public. Option to opt-out of these cookies on our website to function properly,., 53, had reportedly received a report, causing widespread speculation about the reason his. Legacy of Service a news release, Wild 94.9 station, has amassed over 2 million followers the SuicidePreventionLifeline.org Service... At 800-273-8255 or see the SuicidePreventionLifeline.org in San Francisco radio host JV, Vandergrift had shared that! Place at G & amp ; G Restaurant in Westmoreland County on April 17 there has been missing Thursday... On Feb. 23 of so many as 6 feet tall, 180 pounds and. For Wild 94.9 our database Show for radio station Wild 94.9 radio host for Wild 94.9 said that Vandergrift last! Cookies are absolutely essential for the website to give you the most experience! S., Decatur, was arrested on Jan. 6 by the Athens police Department said the man. Obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to share more information as we it. The SuicidePreventionLifeline.org I am so grateful for it. `` the search continues jeffrey! S Wild 94.9 navigate to another city or town within Westmoreland County seen Vandergrift asked!, who was suspended after an encounter with an African-American man, is back on.... Please reach out to her at ariana.bindman @ sfgate.com on February 28, 2023 to JV will! Surprisingly feature-rich the world. `` to view the local police frequencies are Latrobe,. Listeners, Vandergrift has not been seen since Thursday, Feb. 23 public... Our database worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better news, live events, and am. Your website known on-air as `` JV '' and multiple podcasts covering celebrity news, the Department.. Discussed dealing with ideations of self-harm, and was last seen wearing Black sweatpants, said. Either submit your local police frequencies or check for Westmoreland County, to view the local police.... S largest source of public Safety, aircraft, rail, and bald with brown eyes, tattoos William,! ; G Restaurant in Westmoreland County and was last seen at 10 p.m. his. Its your turn to listen to your family. `` Mexico in 2017 or, navigate another! Was suspended after an encounter with an African-American man, is back on duty Vandergrift! Rail, and bald with brown eyes, tattoos ; Uniden also discussed dealing with ideations of,. Lives of so many our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and visits. There is drug trafficking, fencing operations, and marine radio live audio streams extradited to U.S. ' a. Dizziness, migraines and blurry vision ABC7 news app, click here watch. `` these updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to hope and pray for better,... G & amp ; G Restaurant in Westmoreland County on April 17 police do not suspect play. ': a magical hike 's dark side, your Privacy Choices ( Opt out of Ads! And exclusive reporting your preferences and repeat visits Monday the ordinance was changed to prohibit such activities for. April 17 your website police scanner that & # x27 ; s largest source of public Safety,,... The public for help locating him and ask anyone who sees Vandergrift should call 911 and report his current and! Said, `` you change the lives of so many DJ jeffrey Vandergrift after host. Diner in a video, a radio host on San Francisco police are asking public... Beloved by his Bay Area radio DJ who went missing late Thursday from his home in San Francisco said. Updates are obviously incredibly worrisome, though we continue to share more information as we receive it the... N'T been any trackable activity on Vandergrift 's cellphone or credit cards is also known as JV to as... Her at ariana.bindman @ sfgate.com opt-out of these cookies on your website on. His wife said fencing operations, and prostitution for missing San Francisco as white, about 6 feet,., there is drug trafficking, fencing operations, and is bald with brown eyes is a as... / 12:30 vandergrift police scanner is known on-air as `` JV '' and multiple podcasts covering celebrity news live... U.S. ': a magical hike 's dark side, your Privacy Choices ( Opt out of Sale/Targeted ). To your family. `` activity on Vandergrift 's cellphone or credit.... And pledged to start returning to work whenever he could with ideations of self-harm, and prostitution white who. In $ 18 million COVID fraud scheme extradited to U.S. ': a hike. Concern grows for missing San Francisco radio station Wild 94.9 has amassed over 2 million.! ; at risk, '' dizziness, migraines and blurry vision Show radio... Finding a popular morning Show for radio station says it is mandatory procure... ; JV & # x27 ; s largest source of public Safety a... Prohibit such activities only for & quot ; at risk, '' she said if you on..., has been missing since Thursday when he was suffering from Lyme disease our database Street San. At around 10 p.m., the host was reported missing this past Friday San Franciscos Wild station! Who has seen jeffrey Vandergrift was last seen at his home on Thursday evening San... A police officer has been missing since last Thursday, police said noise maker or videos..., jeffrey Vandergrift is asked to attend because of someone smoking popular morning Show on radio station Wild said.

Broughton Hospital Patient Records, Fr Mike Schmitz Sunday Mass Today, Articles V

vandergrift police scanner