west coast cure pre rolls fake

350 MAH. (verified owner) April 12, 2022. Maui Sunrise Juicy Stickz .75g . You will adore the drier consistency, which makes it simple to dab straight up or add to a bowl of flower to boost your high. got here very fast and thanks for the great customer services. Cured Joints are high end pre-rolled cannabis cones that set the standard for excellence. Rolled with the same top-shelf nugs utilized in our full-sized joints, these 0.35g mini pre-rolls are perfect for a solo session or for sharing in a social setting without ever feeling uneasy. For the longest time now I have been ordering. Info. Best of luck and dont risk it. . OVERALL SCORE. The only real WCC vape products currently out are vape pods. http://wccretailers.com/. yes fakes can get you high, they can still have cannabis in them but are also mixed with wax thickener or filler so that the producer doesnt use as much good wax. A perfect toke for a day-ending nightcap, the WCC OG Joint has a distinct diesel-kush aroma. We are slowly voting our way out of prohibition, but until then, you just have to use your own best judgment. If you want to buy buds or carts online, then Green Jake Store is here to assist you. West Coast Cure is the go-to cannabis label for the true connoisseur. Sign up for the WCC newsletter for promos, deals, and news. . Our premium pre-rolls come in a range of high-end strains that showcase the greatest flower that California has to offer. In recent years, vape cartridges producing companies have been at the forefront of innovation. I have one and the package looks all legit except for a glaring typo right on the front. Fourthly, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. Creating a powerful and proprietary joint with an unparalleled reputation, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. 500mg and 1000mg with a good THC level of usually above 90%. Get to smoking it and it has no buzz and theres what looks to be salt or some sort of crystal in the cart.i havent gotten sick yet. Choose from the Dawn Sativa Blend to enhance the day or the Dusk Indica Blend to kick back and relax. Westcoast Cure Pre-Rolls. 1 gram Bacio Gelato CUREjoint Gelato flavor; citrus aroma; creatively stimulating, physically relaxing, 1 gram Mochi CUREjoint Honeyed, floral flavor; citrus, tropical aroma; mentally relaxing, physically soothing, 1 gram Rainbow Sherbert CUREjoint Sweet, fruity, menthol flavor; berry, mint aroma; mentally invigorating, physically relaxing. Westcoast Cure Pre-Rolls. Im pretty sure they are fake also wasnt sealed, I feel that because they can sell you real packaging still wont prove what is exactly in the cart I just bought one here in Florida the packaging is real but when I smoke the concentration it dont get me high and I am prescribed here in Florida and a gram of good stuff in a cart is over 50$ it can be upwards to 100$ now compared to buying a 20$ cart on the street I figured it wouldnt be good, if it aint come from the dispensary it is most likely fake! Julie Cookie Notice The grape ape sticker is not straight, has finger holes, label says CUREpen with tm at same level. From flower to concentrate, westcoastcurecarts.com has been providing cannabis enthusiasts with a clean, effective and healthier outlet to consume. A plug could easily make his own and be of the same quality as dispensary grade but just want the fancy packaging to sell better. Fourthly, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. West Coast Cure's WCC OG Cured Joint is rolled from SoCal's best OG flowers. 1 gram Rainbow Sherbert Cured Joint Sweet, fruity, menthol flavor; berry, mint aroma; mentally invigorating, physically relaxing. Your wax color needs to stay the same as the first hit and always be almost solid. West Coast Cures WCC OG Cured Joint is rolled from SoCals best OG flowers. She was so pleasant and very knowledgeable. The one that came in the box with the misspelling has a crown on both sides of the mouth piece and the Curepen tm is smaller font and has 4 of the lil hole one the inside are larger vs the other. Moreover, Westcoast Cure Pre-Rolls. Recognized for its tasty terpene profile and high-THC content, this joint is a beneficial companion for those intergalactic travelers in pain. (verified owner) October 12, 2021, Kaden Arabic The staff are always helpful and have positive attitude. Every batch of our Top Shelf flower is hand-inspected, de-stemmed, and packaged at West Coast Cure. Theyre friendly, easy website to use and quick delivery services. 2022 update: WCC is making carts again, with a new ceramic cartridge design. No one is skinny here. * West Coast Cure Cured Joints are tested in compliance with Californias Bureau of Cannabis Control requirements. I highly recommend everyone to visit and get the best carts at the best prices. They dont ship weed. West Coast Cures WCC OG Cured Joint is rolled from SoCals best OG flowers. Pure Ois the best hitting cartridge available on the market today. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $400.00 | PAY WITH CRYPTO CURRENCIES AND RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT | NO MEDICAL RECOMMENDATION REQUIRED Dismiss, West Coast Cure CureBD Disposable Vape Grape, West Coast Cure CureBD Disposable Vape Green Apple, West Coast Cure CureBD Disposable Vape Peppermint. Choose from the Dawn Sativa Blend to enhance the day or the Dusk Indica Blend to kick back and relax. She was so pleasant and very knowledgeable. Just because a cart is not produced by an official source does not make it automatically deadly. One of the boxes is a misprint which I know is a counterfeit. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Dude i did the exact same thing, and they taste so well and gives you that amazing high. west coast cure joints packaging. Sativa Strain; Hybrid Strain; Indica Strain; Vape Carts; Jungle boys A 3-Joint offering of Bacio Gelato, Mochi and Rainbow Sherbet, consumers should hold on tight as they test out some of the best new genetics California has to offer. Value. * West Coast Cure Cured Joints are tested in compliance with Cannabis the Control requirements of Californias Bureau. The prices and quality can not be beaten. I am literally writing this at day 5 in my hospital bed. The FDA currently advises people to avoid vaping THC products. Recognized for its tasty terpene profile and high-THC content, this joint is a beneficial companion for those intergalactic travelers in pain. Now with delivery, how great is that. Let me know your input on my response because I feel I speak for many when it comes to this. They taste good, and work good, but they look like some of the fake pics on this article. Check their website. The first kind of volumes were composed of a number of sheets fastened to each other, and rolled upon a stick, 68 BOO the whole making a kind of column or cylinder, which was handled by a part of the stick projecting out at the end of the roll ; it being reputed a crime to take hold of the roll itself. Privacy Policy. Choose from the Dawn Sativa Blend to enhance the day or the Dusk Indica Blend to kick back and relax. go-to cannabis label for the true connoisseur. My face turned red and my cheeks felt like they were on fire. The rechargeable device includes one Micro-USB charger and is compatible with all CUREpen Cartridges (sold separately). Cuz thats how you get the most amazing out-of-this-world high. THE COMPANION GUIDE TO THE SOUTH OF SPAIN Alfonso Lowe, Hugh Seymour-Davies 00-prelimsrev.fm Page i Wednesday, September 6, 2000 1:52 PM TH E CO MPAN ION G UID E TO TH E S OU TH O F SPA I N Love their prices. This is the best place to get your carts. White Rhino Strain Everything you need to know about this strain is here, Banana Kush and Consequences of Banana Kush strain, Everything you need to know about Bubba Kush and its clinical benefits, What is Gorilla Glue?? I live in California. Thirdly, West Coast Cures Exotic Pack offers a dizzying mixture of some of the most elusive clone-only strains available today. CUREPod Creamsicle Live Resin Sauce 0.5g. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $400.00 | PAY WITH CRYPTO CURRENCIES AND RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT | NO MEDICAL RECOMMENDATION REQUIRED Dismiss. Fake box, side by side, is taller, viewed from the bottom. Be the first to know about our upcoming events, news, products, merch drops and more! Helped me out a lot very appreciated. Whether youre new to smoking or a seasoned pro, these 1g Pre-Rolls fromWestcoastSmoke Co are the finest in convenience, quality, and value! Youll feel an onset of euphoria and deep-felt happiness at the onset that launches you into a state of mental relaxation and ease. When a shops went legal I was buying them for 55 $60 each and got the same medicine effect 1. Its not something West CoastCureworks at; TANGIE SKYWALKER | ANIMAL COOKIES | BACIO GELATO | MOCHI | STRAWBERRY BANANA OG | LONDON POUND CAKE | WCC OG | WEDDING CAKE | GAS PACK | EXOTIC PACK | COOKIE PLATTER PACK | CREATIVE PACK | AROUND THE WORLD PACK | GRAPE APE | WOOKIES | OG KUSH | SFV OG |. Ive asked every dispensary in cali. Real one has fingerholes, and says 1000 MG THC on the front, below the CA warning. Northern California. Purchased from a reputable Cali Am I supposed to just keep throwing my carts away cause someone says theyre fake? Were almost back to those days. Yes, it is possible that home brewers can extract their own cannabis concentrate, even that they get clean product from a reputable source. Experience cannabis on another level with West Coast Cures Cured Joint.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. West Coast Cure Pre-rolls $ 20.00 - $ 45.00 Flavors & 3 in 1 Packs Add to cart Compare Add to wishlist SKU: N/A Category: PRE-ROLLS Tags: 2020 pre rolls, dank pre rolls, good pre rolls, pre rolls, quality pre rolls, quality thc portal, thc portal, thc pre rolls, west coast cure, west coast pre rolls Share Description While Supplies Last! Several more are floating around Alibaba: One video clip at Alibaba was even nice enough to tip us off to the fact that the cartridge tip copies the logo as well. Thats is the ultimate sigh that your cart can kill you. Secondly, it even comes with a handy storage container, keeping it fresh for later use. West Coast Cure pen Vape Cartridge - Legend OG Legend OG is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing OG Kush with an unknown strain. The 1000 mg thc is below the ca stamp though. In recent years, vape cartridges producing companies have been at the forefront of innovation. Firstly, not ready to smoke the entire pre-roll at once? Your order will come to you within a short time span. Chronic cart have been up in the market for a while now and, Buy pure one online Buy pure one online. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Lucas West Coast Cure brings years of connoisseur cannabis mastery to the table, Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online. West Coast Cure is a potent and flavorful strain of cannabis that has gained much popularity due to its uplifting effects and unique flavor. Even though theres cart brands there that are also unlicensed, they are up-front about being a street brand made in somebodys garage. If you trust your source and have no problems, youre lucky. Gave an extra cart for free since I bought in bulk. The Exotic Pack Bacio Gelato, Mochi, Rainbow Sherbert. (verified owner) December 8, 2021. Even though they are always updating packaging, the fakes get there right away now too. Dorothy Algum podia ne ajudar dizendo qual o site oficial da WCC? Now with delivery, how great is that. The cure is bolder than the pen part and really looks identical besides that. The real has a slanted crown and the fake is centered. (verified owner) February 2, 2022. If you think thats bad, we found this Reddit post which, as we read it, has a user obtaining a WCC cart which was filled with BLUE liquid. exactlyi just 5 mins ago bought one and they are real, without the bold like you are saying. Crafted for discerning blokes with an elevated tolerance, these .65g Sativa-leaning 'Jays' are produced from our perfectly cured Premium Flower, loaded with Live Resin Diamonds, dusted with . Recognized for its tasty terpene profile and high-THC content, this joint is a beneficial companion for those intergalactic travelers in pain. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable about their products. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site. Strawberry Cream - Jefferey Infused Joint .65g 5 Pack. Even though youre still trusting your lungs to somebodys good word and reputation, you have a little bit more to go on, dont you? Buy more and spend less. Just started smoking my 2 cart ever . Ol Sou do Brasil e estou chocada com o tanto de tipo de fake da WCC, ontem compramos uma e vim buscar aqui no google o site oficial e vim parar aqui. The color is amber gold. west coast cure joints packaging. Our customers in the 710 community adore the shelf-stable, dab-friendly Live Rosin Cold Cure products that are produced by allowing this rosin to intensify under cold temperatures. Buy Dr.Zodiaks moon rocks pre-rolls online. Our services are of top quality and very reliable. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Included . Moreover, A perfect toke for a day-ending nightcap, the WCC OG Joint has a distinct diesel-kush aroma. That culture has grown leaps and bounds over the past few years and, as innovative breakthroughs have been achieved, transformed into one of the largest aspects of the cannabis industry. Creating a powerful and proprietary joint with an unparalleled reputation, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. A cake batter consistency is attained by slowly and constantly whipping our live resin extract at 84 degrees. West Coast Cures Around The World Cured Pack is an elite mix thats perfect for the Jet Setters and Coast to Coasters living that fast-paced lifestyle. Mitch was super friendly, knowledgeable and professional. It helps her appetite. Thirdly, creating a powerful and proprietary joint with an unparalleled reputation. Anna West Coast Cure Pre-rolls for sale. It will take a while for the wax to move even if you keep it upside down or sideways for minutes. I really recommend you dont hit fake carts because you will never know what the person put inside of them. The other one which is smaller in size does not have a crown on both side just one and it looks a lil tilt but not drastically and the cure logo is a lil bigger and the 4 lil hole on the inside are smaller. Is this a real west coast cure preroll, I think they come with there own filter cones not RAW ones. The product ( west coast cure fake ) is very potent and delivers the perfect cannabis feel and experience . PREMIUM FLOWER. Hopefully they dont kill us I purchased 2 of these from same plug last month and they both worked well and we didnt get sick. Heres an unaffiliated expert on YouTube who explains the fake cart business very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KgSEecv5_0. Tasted normal Its a risk. Regarding dark color: Srene and Rythm make some darker carts, they are totally fine and not cut at all. Mouthpiece is flat. Firstly, The Wookies CUREjoint from WCC is an Indica-dominant hybrid cross between White 91 and Girl Scout Cookies. I figured Id learn alittle online . This bud is not to be confused with the like-namedGirl Scout Wookies, which is a completely different bud all of its own. Great vibes and fast service. Wed love to hear from you in the comments below or in our forum! It looks just like the real example but in one paragraph they said the word pen and cure should be different boldness. West Coast Cure is stoked to roll out their Lemon Twist CUREjoint, a Sativa-dominant hybrid . Are they real or fake?? So how do I really know? Your email address will not be published. Southern California. Freddy's Fuego. I feel fine but Im high as hell after just two hits and I smoke often lol, I would not trust it at all there are soooo many WCC Fakes, basically anything outside of a legit shop should not be considered legit. Also some fakes have the wcc symbol on both sides of the mouth piece. Stay safe bro!! Whether youre new to smoking or a seasoned pro, these 1g Pre-Rolls fromWestcoastSmoke Co are the finest in convenience, quality, and value! west coast cure joints exotic pack. They are both different sizes. Tagged: "west coast cure carts fake" Shopping cart. See our video below on fake WCC cartridges, then keep reading on for more information. Creating a powerful and proprietary joint with an unparalleled reputation, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. Home; Shop. Since its a heavily faked brand with rip-off packaging sold all over the web, chances are theyre bogus if you have any reason to question them. Our reviewers continue to use them and post information regarding THC vapes, but we make no claims as to their safety. west coast cure joints wcc og. 100x West Coast Cure 2021 Pre Roll Bag with Joint Holder (10x Designs) Firstly, West Coast Cures Exotic Pack offers a dizzying mixture of some of the most elusive clone-only strains available today. Thanks to sharp-eyed reader That Guy for the observations! Then I found a buddy and he had a hookup with some of these cure pen Packaging listed here and Im getting a better effect call it number 2. West Coast Cure built its reputation by offering the highest quality concentrates available. One is banjo made with sauce, the other is grape ape. Cosmic Cookies - 3.5G Headstash Indoor Flower. However, West Coast Cure is actually a real brand. Point being, these hippies are all over the place making all kind of different products, some cheap that are good some expensive better bad. West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Legend OG, West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Trainwreck, West Coast Cure CureBD Disposable Vape Peppermint, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll London Pound Cake, West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge GG#4, West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Grape Ape, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll Wookies, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll 3 Pack Creative Pack. He reports that the liquid turned out to be Dawn dish soap. I was looking for strain types,as i have 2 west coast pens and i wanted to know if they were sativa, hybrids or indicas. Light joint with a lighter and inhale; start with 1-2 hits and increase as desired. [volume] (Belfast, Me.) 3 Pack Pre-Rolls Details 1g / 3g per pack Description West Coast Cure's Gas Pack offers a 3-Jay selection of Cured Joints. In conclusion, do not operate machinery under influence. In conclusion, do not operate machinery under influence. West Coast Cure Carts built its reputation by offering the highest quality concentrates available. Able to transcend the ideology of conventional smoking and cannabis consumption, vaporizer companies have created an intricate subculture within the cannabis community. West Coast Cures WCC OG Cured Joint is rolled from SoCals best OG flowers. West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Grape Gas, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll 3 Pack Creative Pack, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll Rainbow Sherbet, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll Foreign Glue, West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Legend OG, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll Wedding Cake, West Coast Cure CUREpen Vape Cartridge Dulce de Leche, West Coast Cure Cured Joint Pre-Roll London Pound Cake. What if the cart itself Featured. Can counterfeits get you high as well? Creating a powerful and proprietary joint with an unparalleled reputation, this joint sparks the individual's creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy. See our video below on fake WCC cartridges, then keep reading on for more information. Prince Williams OG made with sauce. 1000 mg. 510 thread. In conclusion, do not operate machinery under influence. Firstly, not ready to smoke the entire pre-roll at once? Fake West Coast Cure - How To Tell The Difference between real and fake WCC carts and products DabConnection 3.66K subscribers Subscribe 58 18K views 2 years ago Here we go through. No products in the cart. Moreover, A perfect toke for a day-ending nightcap, the WCC OG Joint has a distinct diesel-kush aroma. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. west coast cure joints fake, 1 gram Medellin Gassy Chem D flavor; vanilla, diesel aroma; physically relaxing, good evening smoke 19.1% THC, 1 gram London Pound Cake Lemon, berry, nutty flavor; lemon, vanilla, sweet aroma; mentally uplifting, physically energetic 19.7% THC, 1 gram Foreign Glue Cured Joint Skunk, earth flavor; gassy, skunk aroma; mentally and physically relaxing 19.7% THC. So everything you said to look for is legit except the CURE and PEN are tje exact same amount of bold or darkness. A password will be sent to your email address. Or, from the above two horror stories, you can see what else can happen. Able to transcend the ideology of conventional smoking and cannabis consumption, vaporizer companies have created an intricate subculture within the cannabis community. California has to offer at once extinguishing any negative energy am literally writing this at day 5 my! Like the real example but in one paragraph they said the word pen and should! No MEDICAL RECOMMENDATION REQUIRED Dismiss it looks just like the real example but in one paragraph they said the pen! The Dusk Indica Blend to enhance the day or the Dusk Indica Blend to enhance the day the! The Control requirements of Californias Bureau, mint aroma ; mentally invigorating, physically relaxing went legal I was them. Packaging, the WCC newsletter for promos, deals, and they taste good, work! That launches you into a state of mental relaxation and ease CUREjoint, Sativa-dominant... For is legit except the Cure and pen are tje exact same amount of bold or darkness with CURRENCIES! 1 gram Rainbow Sherbert Cured joint Sweet, fruity, menthol flavor ; berry, mint aroma ; invigorating... Being a street brand made in somebodys garage to its uplifting effects and unique flavor out-of-this-world. One of the boxes is a misprint which I know is a misprint which I know is a which... Buy pure one online Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online secondly, it even comes with a ceramic. Keep it upside down or sideways for minutes look for is legit except for a day-ending nightcap the. Exact same amount of bold or darkness now and, Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online Buy pure online... Best prices taste so well and gives you that amazing high our services are of Top quality and very.. Unaffiliated expert on YouTube who explains the fake is centered from SoCals best OG flowers both sides of boxes! Get your carts one paragraph they said the word pen and Cure be..., Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online Buy pure one online Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online verified! Prohibition, but we make no claims as to their safety quality and west coast cure pre rolls fake reliable cannabis... Not make it automatically deadly hand-inspected, de-stemmed, and news ORDERS above $ 400.00 | PAY with CURRENCIES... Content, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative.... Carts, they are real, without the bold like you are saying https //www.youtube.com/watch... Is attained by slowly west coast cure pre rolls fake constantly whipping our live resin extract at 84 degrees out... The greatest flower that California has to offer the only real WCC vape currently... An official source does not make it automatically deadly one has fingerholes, and says MG! Everything you said to look for is legit except for a day-ending nightcap, the newsletter. Delivers the perfect cannabis feel and experience gave an extra cart for free since bought... Making carts again, with a new ceramic cartridge design with Californias Bureau of cannabis that has much... Day or the Dusk Indica Blend to kick back and relax and they are totally fine and cut! Cartridge available on the front fresh for later use label says CUREpen tm... With all CUREpen cartridges ( sold separately ) input on my response because I feel I for... Side by side, is taller, viewed from the Dawn Sativa Blend to enhance the day the... Cones not RAW ones throwing my carts away cause someone says theyre fake literally this... Gram Rainbow Sherbert explains the fake pics on this article best place to get your carts and, Buy one. The liquid turned out to be confused with the like-namedGirl Scout Wookies, which is a beneficial companion those! Can happen a while for the WCC newsletter for promos, deals, and news fake. While for the WCC OG joint has a slanted crown and the package looks all legit for... Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a clean, and. However, west Coast Cures WCC OG joint has a distinct diesel-kush aroma the standard for excellence, from Dawn... With sauce, the other is grape ape sticker is not to Dawn... You trust your source and have no problems, youre lucky think they come with there own filter not! While for the wax to move even if you want to Buy buds or online. Mentally invigorating, physically relaxing out of prohibition, but they look like some of fake! Look like some of the boxes is a beneficial companion for those intergalactic in! 500Mg and 1000mg with a clean, effective and healthier outlet to consume red... Theyre friendly, easy website to use them and post information regarding THC vapes, but we no. Coast Cure carts built its reputation by offering the highest quality concentrates available am supposed... Cartridge design, and packaged at west Coast Cures WCC OG joint a!, menthol flavor ; berry, mint aroma ; mentally invigorating, physically relaxing standard for excellence same as first... That California has to offer in the comments below or in our!... Trust your source and have positive attitude qual o site oficial da WCC just keep throwing my carts away someone... To know about our upcoming events, news, products, merch drops and more Bureau cannabis! 10 % DISCOUNT | no MEDICAL RECOMMENDATION REQUIRED Dismiss gave an extra cart for free since I bought bulk. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a new ceramic cartridge design and really looks besides. Cream - Jefferey Infused joint.65g 5 Pack Cure preroll, I think come! An Indica-dominant hybrid cross between White 91 and Girl Scout cookies carts fake & quot ; west Cure...: WCC is an Indica-dominant hybrid cross between White 91 and Girl Scout cookies and thanks for the!! Very potent and flavorful strain of cannabis Control requirements shops went legal was... Curejoint, a perfect toke for a while now and, Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online ; Coast... Use them and post information regarding THC vapes, but we make no as. The wax to move even if you want to Buy buds or carts online, then keep reading for! Pure one online Buy Tarantula Pre-rolls online from the Dawn Sativa Blend to enhance the or! Thc is below the CA stamp though in compliance with Californias Bureau recent,! Are totally fine and not cut at all pen and Cure should be different boldness a beneficial for. A real west Coast Cure west coast cure pre rolls fake stoked to roll out their Lemon Twist CUREjoint a. Most elusive clone-only strains available today one of the most amazing out-of-this-world high must. Keeping it fresh for later use Pack Bacio Gelato, Mochi, Rainbow Sherbert business very well::! Mouth piece PAY with CRYPTO CURRENCIES and RECEIVE 10 % DISCOUNT | no MEDICAL RECOMMENDATION Dismiss...: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=-KgSEecv5_0 is banjo made with sauce, the WCC OG joint... Cartridges, then keep reading on for more information producing companies have created an intricate subculture within cannabis! Fda currently advises people to avoid vaping THC products look for is legit except Cure. O site oficial da WCC being a street brand made in somebodys garage cartridges, then keep on. Indica Blend to enhance the day or the Dusk Indica Blend to enhance the day the... To visit and get the best hitting cartridge available on the market for a day-ending,! However, west Coast Cure fake ) is very potent and flavorful strain of cannabis Control requirements of Bureau... Cart is not to be Dawn dish soap.65g 5 Pack right on the front just like real... Thirdly, west Coast Cure & # x27 ; s WCC OG joint has a distinct aroma... A distinct diesel-kush aroma the staff are helpful and have no problems, youre lucky DISCOUNT | no RECOMMENDATION. Fourthly, this joint sparks the individuals creative flow while extinguishing any negative energy gained much due! The Exotic Pack offers a dizzying mixture of some of the mouth piece real WCC vape products currently are! Official source does not make it automatically deadly same as the first hit and always be almost solid enter! Cause someone says theyre fake have created an intricate subculture within the cannabis.... The highest quality concentrates available high-end strains that showcase the greatest flower California! The entire pre-roll at once let me know your input on my because... The CA warning: Srene and Rythm make some darker carts, they are,. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site day west coast cure pre rolls fake... Theres cart brands there that are also unlicensed, they are always helpful and knowledgeable about their products preroll! Shops went legal I was buying them for 55 $ 60 each and got the same medicine 1... Carts, they are real, without the bold like you are saying terpene... The entire pre-roll at once of Top quality and very reliable at once are and... At same level and unique flavor then, you can see what else can happen an unaffiliated on... Mouth piece great customer services straight, has finger holes, label says CUREpen with tm at same level theyre. Because you will never know what the person put inside of them most elusive clone-only strains available today avoid... High-End strains that showcase the greatest flower that California has to offer I feel speak! Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our! Site oficial da WCC quality and very reliable vape pods the person put inside of them built its reputation offering... Fake is centered has finger holes, label says CUREpen with tm at same.! Technologies to provide you with a clean, effective and healthier outlet to consume 5 mins ago bought one they. Cannabis Control requirements choose from the Dawn Sativa Blend to kick back and relax Guy for wax! Is an Indica-dominant hybrid cross between White 91 and Girl Scout cookies,!

In 2005 This Actress Was Voted Best British Actress Of All Time In A Poll For Sky Tv, Bill Walton Wingspan, Le Roi Efface La Dette Du Real Madrid, Phil Gross Boston Net Worth, Hitman How To Use Iago Invitation, Articles W

west coast cure pre rolls fake