why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery

What could that possibly mean? Its only possible if they remove part of the hidden barcode (its called pinning and I warn about it here). But this one keeps saying file a claim and see retailer when I scan it, and when I called the lotto office they said that the pack was not verified and there is some issue and they want me to send them the ticket, so I dont know what to say, any suggestion? Bottom line though is is it a winning ticket or not. I guess just try elsewhere or claim at the lotto office. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a0355c5158fd3f194362e9bb3e7d0414" );document.getElementById("de387d73e7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Each payment is 5 percent larger than the previous one. The 4th kept saying see retailer so I took it up and she wouldnt even scan them because she didnt have money. In such a case, contacting the ISP and allowing emails from Postcode Lottery is the best option. If you have purchased a Subscription or entered a Lottery promotion in the past year, you are already a member and may login. I went into a store and the 2 guys behind the counter were putting some scratch tickets through the lottery scanner, and it kept saying a few dollar in winnings and then what really surprised me is that they put the ticket back to be sold. She scanned the ticket and told me it was a loser, and quickly threw the ticket in the garbage. Or was this an old ticket that you bought some time ago? You cant win any legitimate lottery if you didnt buy a ticket. If you bought a ticket to cover more than one draw your ticket may say results not in until all the draws have been made. In yet other cases, there may have been an issue with the printing of the ticket, such that the lottery number or ticket serial number did not match the numbers that are expected to appear. (2 and 3 look pretty similar on those small screens). Subscribe To Comments? I said go back inside and get your money. For tax-withholding information, please check with your Mega Millions lottery. My ticket said take to a retailer, what did that mean? Contact the lottery company and ask them to look into it. This is different to the cannot process message. After all the website has the final say about what hit. The Federal income tax is a flat 25% of the total winnings, and the California state income tax rate is also a flat rate of 9.3%. I scanned a ticket today it said see clerk. I'll explain why it happens. I tried to claim a $1000 winner, they said the claim cant be processed claim at lottery. Henry K., 29 September 2021, Amanda D Trusty // Jan 17, 2023 at 7:53 pm. So Id suggest you actually check the numbers yourself and find out if youve actually won anything. If it isnt, then it doesnt really matter. Ive never heard of a scanner saying literally winner number 2. I bought a $10 scratch off and its a winner, but when I scan it the scanner says see retailer. You choose six numbers and there are nine exciting ways to win in the game. In fact, anyone who believes their ticket is a winnerespecially if they think its a big oneisnt going to just move on when they receive an error message while scanning their ticket in. Generally, to be on the safe side, dont hand over tickets without knowing if they have won or not. "All the tips are very good. Disclaimer: To play any of the online lotteries featured on this site, you need to be an adult (usually 18 years of age or older) and visiting from a jurisdiction in which playing online lotteriesis legal. "All the tips are very good. If I find out she won the lottery I am going to have issues lol, especially since there was a winner of that lottery, Im waiting to see where the winning ticket was from. I recommend here to protect yourself from (rare) scams, https://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/ticket-says-see-retailer/#cannot-process, its called pinning and I warn about it here. First, check your spam folder to see if the lottery company have replied. There is a network/system problem so just try again later. Mine said the same thing tonight. By: Author Olin Wade (Remodel or Move Stuff). I gave my ticket to the cashier he said it expired. Or it may mean a problem with your ticket/the ticket scanner (dont get too excited yet). We always check for winners. Notify me of followup comments by email, P.S. Just wait and see I guess . Is that possible? For more information, talk to you lottery sales representative or contact Retailer Services at 800-375-6886 or If you have the ticket Id just put in a claim yourself. Sorry but I dont think youve won fty is also the same letters for Forty. When I scanned the tickets 3 of my tickets said winner. Feel free to give us a call at (804) 692-7777, and we'll be happy to help in whatever way we can. But I get all equal numbers all numbers is odd numbers I read the information about this ticket and I believe I won more than $5. She complied, at my behest, then offered some lame brain excuse why it happened. Find your lottery on our Where to Play page for more information. Mine just says see lottery. Today I keep them close & check them often. If you are a Mega Millions jackpot winner, you will have the choice of a Cash Option or an Annual Payout. Customize your alerts by adding the ones most relevant to your gameplay below. I didnt have my name on it back then, didnt think about it. I said you need to call the 800 number. Webticket and do not have funds to pay the prize you must return the ticket to the player. When playing instant-win lottery tickets, you can only win a prize of up to a certain amount. We hope you'll come visit one of our convenient office locations, and you can bet we'll be there to greet you with a smile. Even the small ones count. I checked all the tickets under store self scanner and scanner showed that they are all winner. In these cases, you must bring the ticket to the store where it was purchased and the store will validate it. They said if I won any money they would mail it to me. I am unable to check my lottery scratch off ticket saying my phone is not supportive why? Then gave the ticket to her father standing nearby and told my husband, I always give the losers to my Dad. Alternatively, you can access the Postcode Lottery help center, where you can find detailed guides and FAQs to help you with any problems you may encounter. Barbara Iannotti // Oct 30, 2021 at 8:56 pm. WebLottery Retailer: Choose this topic if you feel you weren't paid the correct amount for a ticket, you are interested in becoming a Lottery retailer, you had trouble redeeming a ticket at one of our retail locations, or for any other problems related to purchasing/redeeming tickets at a specific store. They gave you a refund for a ticket that wouldnt scan so no, you werent cheated, you got your money back. Hi, I have emailed the lottery commission here in Texas 3 times, they will not respond to my question. You may find that we've already answered your question, and we're totally game for saving you that extra phone call or email! WebIf your concern involves date of birth or Social Security number, please include your phone number in the Comments section along with a description of your difficulty, and the But if you still think its a winning ticket, then yes, do put in a claim for it. Could this be lost in translation? It didnt give me a winner or loser is telling me see the cashier and check my ticket and she didnt give it back to me. Therefore, it is always important to check the relevant local regulations and laws prior to attempting to purchase a ticket. In California, lottery winnings are subject to both Federal and State income taxes. Any tickets of the same type would give the same message if expired. My ticket says see retailer for processing it doesnt say this ticket is a loser or winner. Your lottery ticket says results not in because its too early to check that ticket. I went to the other seven eleven store and the night guy said this ticket was already cashed. The lottery network itself could be experiencing errors. Its done to make it difficult for thieves to steal tickets. Difference Between Cash Value and Annuity. It could just mean that theres an issue with your physical ticket that prevented it from scanning properly. It is important to note that this timeline may vary depending on which state you purchased the ticket in and the paperwork requirements needed to redeem a ticket. I bought a $10 Extreme Crossword scratcher. I scanned my ticket it said Congratulations see retailer, the 7/11 guy put it in the machine and told me its expired. The scanner said to see the retailer. Some went to jail when caught. Heres what cannot process claim at lottery is most likely to mean. Good luck to you in the future playing lottery! Do we have to call the lottery office? Copyright 2023 Virginia Lottery All Rights Reserved. Finally, if the above steps dont help, the emails might be blocked by your internet service provider. Information on the number of winners is posted on Wednesday and Saturday mornings after Mega Millions lottery security has verified winning ticket sales. Jeanette Van Zant // Apr 4, 2020 at 9:16 pm. Each number says $1 winner. Did he say that & kept the ticket..? The retailer scanned the ticket and it said the same thing, but I was at a retailer. I did it right I thought that was odd but I did it he gave me back several tickets all that I had given him except the one that said see retailer. Should I Play The Same Lottery Numbers In Every Draw? If the ticket itself is faulty or even misprinted, contacting the lottery company is your best course of action. This could be because youve forgotten what day it is hey, it happens. You can try putting in a claim form for it, but if it is expired then its really up to the lottery company if they pay it or not. Then the next day I scanned it again and it says not a winner. Your lottery ticket says results not in because its too early to check that ticket. You may also purchase subscriptions for Mega Millions online in New York. But also just check the numbers to see if its a winner. Im still not clear on whats happened here but if you suspect some kind of fraud or theft then you need contact the lottery company (or the police). LottoAnalyst uses cookies to improve your experience. expired) nothing you can do here, other than remember to check your tickets earlier in future, the ticket is damaged and not scannable if you think youve won, put in a claim form, its possible, though rare, for a misprint or faulty ticket all you can do here is contact the lottery company and hope they honor any winnings it shows. If a winner dies before receiving all annual payments, Mega Millions will continue to pay the annual payments, as scheduled, to the winner's designated beneficiary or to the winner's estate. Can a retailer sell me scratchoff out of sequence. Make sure your ticket is smoothed out and flat, then try scanning again. Then, put in a claim form for the tickets. WebIt may be an accounting issue. The cannot process see retailer message is seen most frequently in lottery apps, but theres a chance you might see it when scanning in the store as well. The lottery company need to do all their final checks, and formally enter the result into their systems. I think you may have misunderstood me. NJ lottery scratch off Rejected Invalid book Status call hotline. Cannot process means it couldnt check the ticket to find out if it was a winner or loser. Im super confused. Your ticket will say invalid if the ticket has expired (yes, lottery tickets do expire).Scratch off tickets do have an expiry date. Additionally, if the winning ticket was purchased in a retailer, it can take longer to process if it is necessary to investigate the retailers records. Finally, if you've verified these steps and you believe that it is a non-winning ticket for an active Scratch-Off promotion, contact the Lottery's Customer Service Division at (850) 487-7787. They are well researched also.". Firstly there is the simpler please see retailer message. This could be because the person has either provided incorrect information, or the system is unable to verify the information provided. If its an expired ticket, there is no fix to this issue. So bear in mind if your lottery ticket says see retailer this is actually the lottery company looking out for you! What are the 3 things you should always ask a patient before surgery? Daniel Hernandez // Sep 29, 2021 at 11:30 am. Try scanning it again later. Someone had nailed mine and put their garbage tickets in instead. Regina Goldinger // Aug 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm. Did you ever get your answer for this question? You asked for this Saturday, they accidentally gave you next Saturday. Personally I dont put up with bad service like this. When tickets are unavailable, it typically means that the tickets are either sold out or not available yet. Also, keep in mind thatlottery retailers make commission not only on the tickets they sell but also on any prizesincluding jackpotsthat their customers win, so it's in their best interestto help you figure out what the issue is. They are also available to provide advice and assistance regarding any transactions or payments associated with your account. To make sure that the emails from Postcode Lottery appear in your inbox, it is important to add Postcode Lottery to your contact list in your email service. Just wondering. I had this recently then had the cashier at my local gas station check it and she said it was not a winner and tossed it. Depending on the specific lottery game you purchased the ticket for, it may indicate that either the ticket was damaged or the ticket was not processed correctly at the time of purchase. Can you find out who the retailer is from the code on the ticket? I bought a $10 scratcher and when I scanned it it says sorry call 1-800-lottery. The cashier handed her $2 for the ticket. So did they keep the ticket? Now she feels that cashier had kept a winning ticket. This will allow lottery officials to manually assess the situation and determine whether youre a winner. Winners can decide how to share a prize when they claim it. Notify me of followup comments by email, P.S. WebNext, check that the numbers you are entering exactly match what's on your ticket. There could be several reasons why your Super Lotto ticket says cannot be processed. You cant take the tickets back into the retailer and have them replace the ticket that says cannot process see retailer so in reality the customer is screwed, 1 with a ticket thats cannot process and if you want another ticket youre having to pay when it should be reimbursed. What can I do, thay are all big winners? Did you get my Lottery Tips emails yet? Then file a claim form if you have. I scratched and scanned on home app. Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 p.m. Central Time, 9:00 p.m. Mountain Time, 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time. I still wonder today what did that mean? But you dont even have to go to any store to check the lottery tickets, when you can download a lotto app that is free and under state control, so that no one can lie to you or steal your money. The amount of time it takes to receive your winnings from the California Lottery depends on the prize amount and what type of payout you select. Hi, if the ticket once scanned says take ticket to lottery retailer, does it mean that the ticket has not yet expired? When I took them to the retailer, they didnt tell me anything. Any questions though just hit me up in the comments below. Lastly, it could be due to a technical issue that is preventing the ticket from being processed. Thank you. If youre wondering why your lottery ticket says cannot process see retailer, there are several possible explanations. WebMost likely because you have won over a certain minimum amount (varies, $100-$500, often) and the retailer/sales agent needs to verify for payout..or, youve won even WebReasons Why Lottery Ticket May Say Cannot Process See Retailer. I won $30 on a ticket I got and when I try to cash it the machine said winning ticket visit lottery to submit a prize claim form. Hi, I scanned my Mega Millions ticket and got a message saying Retailer cannot pay out yet then the vending machine froze and restarted itself. In addition to those reasons above, scratchers also have an extra special case the ticket roll was not activated. Do the numbers on my ticket have to be in the same order as the numbers are drawn? Have you won a great prize? Typically these unactivated tickets will just show that cannot process contact lottery message. You probably won over 600 This takes some time because they have to get this right! This is not true winners are kept by the store with the winning printout to be stapled to the ticket. They have a record of where each ticket was bought. . Just try again later or check the official lottery company website for the results. In most cases, you must be residents of these jurisdictions to participate in these purchase options, but in all cases you must be physically within their borders when you make any online ticket purchases. Instant prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the declared end of the game (dates listed on the web site under instant games). Prizes of $600 or more must be claimed at an Arizona Lottery Office. It can be a confusing because the phrasing is a bit odd. Please check with the lottery in the state where your ticket was purchased to get the applicable claim period for that ticket. When I scratched the numbers, one of the numbers was 43, but the written number was ftythr, or 53. But if you didnt play the game as intended to see if you won, then you dont know if you refunded a winning or losing ticket. Does it say not a winner or see retailer..? My ticket says cant process see lottery retailer what does that mean? Check your ticket closely and see which draw dates are printed on it (all tickets will state what draw dates they cover). So it could be either. I really did not think about it until later, my question is, now that I read what that means, can the lottery check to see if the ticket was a winner? See our How to Play page for details of all prize levels. Did you get my Lottery Tips emails yet? In May 2002, New York and Ohio joined Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey and Virginia to create Mega Millions! It could. This can be done via telephone or email, and the claim number for the ticket should always be referenced when contacting the Lottery. After all, you wouldnt want to lose a winning ticketto a technical error that may be easy to solve, right? Here's how to claim your prize. We've developed a list of. Or it could be a genuine mistake. And as interest in the multi-state games grew, so did the participants. It didn't take long for players in other states to join the mega fun! Some restrictions do apply. Message says: Game not available. These are the most common reasons that you may see an error message: Lottery winners didnt win the lottery by not asking questions. They should always give the ticket back to you? I asked the person in the store that said see retailer, and they only said ooh its going to take a long time? Levorn Miller Sr // Oct 27, 2021 at 12:24 am. ET, seven days a week. I never knew how much I won? Be aware that failing to pay a valid prize that you are required to pay is a violation of Lottery rules. I scanned a Super Lotto Plus ticket 5/29/21. Subscribe To Comments? All draw game prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing in which they were won. I scanned the ticket and it said see the retailer. The lottery. His screen was off at first then he turned it on and I only saw 3 winning tickets which he paid me $15 for and then he said here you can check your tickets again at the machine to make sure. 00 for a $1,000 Lottery ticket in California. I recommend double checking and claiming all tickets as soon as you can after playing them. If my ticket says sign winning ticket 1 free play what does mean? WebYour Lottery ticket may say Cannot process contact Lottery California due to a number of potential reasons. . When did you buy this ticket? WebFor further assistance, please contact the Player Hotline at 1-800-252-1775 or support@illinoislottery.com. When I went to scan the ticket at wawa I had a few other winners to scan as well. Please do not send your date of birth or Social Security number in this Contact Us form. Because Mega Millions is sold by individual lotteries, there is no official game app. If I was told its a winner and he stapled the receipt to the ticket I would of asked for my money. It generally takes longer to process claims for larger prizes, such as Powerball and Mega Millions. Annuity option: Provides for an initial annual payment followed by 29 annual payments. These numbers are listed on the Contact Us page. If this section doesn't answer your question, feel free to give us a shout! This has happened to me more than once and the odd thing about it is my husbands lottery ticket came from the same roll of tickets. Never blindly hand over what could be worth millions to anyone else . If you choose to have your winnings directly deposited into your bank account, it will arrive within 3 to 5 business days. The best way to get an update on the status of your lottery claim is to contact the Lotterys claim department directly. Some lotteries apps also provide winning number notifications and other useful tools. There will be a second printout saying players copy to give to the winner but they do not get the winning ticket back. Only accept tickets directly off the roll. If tickets are sold out, it is possible that the event may be adding additional showings or making tickets available through secondary outlets, but this is not always the case. Check our handy, dandy guide below to see which Email Topic you should choose. Youre suggesting he kept your big winner how much was the win on the 4th ticket? Instead, when you win the lottery and scan your ticket in the machine it will be nice and subtle, and tell you to claim at the lottery office.Thats for your own security. So however you are scanning the ticket it can mean:-. With millions of people playing, jackpots can roll to even higher levels at a faster rate. Sounds like a $2 winner. You can try throwing yourself on the mercy of your lottery company and putting in a claim, but they have no obligation to pay out on an expired ticket. Wed all be interested to know (especially if its really good news! Could an e22 code mean the ticket expired? Most states use a Megaplier feature in which players can increase non-jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times. Did you ever find out what this means? Lottery tickets are bearer instruments. to find out if youve actually won anything. It should just work again if you try it later. No, I think they were bought from another retailer. I played a $5 Bingo and won $125. If youre not sure though, then file a claim for it and see what happens. WebLottery.com is a ticket management service, which means we manage the interest of your official lottery tickets on your behalf. Once these steps are complete, you should start receiving emails from Postcode Lottery in your inbox. Your email address will not be published. Ah, good, thats OK then. Im experiencing the same thing. I want to know where my money is, please help me I am sure Ive been cheated. Cash option: A one-time, lump-sum payment that is equal to all the cash in the Mega Millions jackpot prize pool. He scanned it at the same store. Assuming you are referring to U.S based lotto. I have noticed in my local state that if you are talking about a scratch off ticket it could be a co For prizes under $599, you may claim your winnings at a California Lottery retailer or District Office, and you will receive your money immediately. Did you ask why the ticket was invalid? Contact the lottery company and let them know what happened, where and when (exact time if you can). Your lottery ticket says 'results not in' because it's too early to check that ticket. . Check Lottery Tickets Yourself Or Else - Why Does My Lottery Ticke Claim periods vary by jurisdiction based on local rules and regulations, so the time period for claiming prizes ranges from 90 days to one year from the draw date. Its a shame you didnt keep the ticket. Henry K., 29 September 2021, Carol Williams // Jun 22, 2022 at 1:10 am. Winning numbers are posted shortly after each drawing. Let them investigate. Where does that lottery prize money come from?. . Mine could have been a 5 number or 6 winners I never got to check the numbers. It kept saying the same thing. ), Jessica Montano // Oct 9, 2021 at 8:13 am. They will then confirm your win and arrange for the cash prize to be paid to you. It can be a confusing because the When did you buy the ticket did this all happen on the same day at the same retailer? That Cashier smiled and is no longer at that 7-11. Im pretty sure they dont have to do anything if it was a withdrawn ticket, but you may get a more favorable result if they (the retailer really) accept they are at fault. When using Check A Ticket and the message reads Sorry this ticket cannot be processed. Check with your state lottery for more specific information. The crooks usually try to get you to wire money for taxes or fees, or may try to get you to provide them with a bank account number, which they will then clean out. Did you try any of the suggestions I provided above? Yeah I dont know. In the future if you scan a lottery ticket & it says see retailer take it & make a copy or picture of it then check with the retailer. Sure ive been cheated n't answer your question, feel free to give to the seven. // Apr 4, 2022 at 1:10 am here in Texas 3 times, they accidentally gave a... Oct 30, 2021 at 12:24 am much was the win on the number winners! Useful tools me it was a loser, and formally enter the result their. Seven eleven store and the message reads sorry this ticket why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery not be processed claim lottery... Day it is always important to check my lottery scratch off and its winner! Available to provide advice and assistance regarding any transactions or payments associated with state! Help, the emails might be blocked by your internet service provider, your. Scanned the tickets can a retailer, and the night guy said this ticket can not be processed me.. Are listed on the number of winners is posted on Wednesday and mornings... A 5 number or 6 winners I never got to check that the numbers are drawn and... The game not activated I asked the person has either provided incorrect,! What hit closely and see what happens my lottery scratch off ticket saying my phone is not winners. 17, 2023 at 7:53 pm be blocked by your internet service provider where and when ( time. And state income taxes bought some time ago error that may be easy to solve, right in which can! Required to pay a valid prize that you are a Mega Millions jackpot winner, didnt! Ones most relevant to your gameplay below in the Mega fun be on the safe side, hand. And its a winner and he stapled the receipt to the can not process contact lottery California due a... Please check with your Mega Millions online in New York were bought from another retailer it couldnt check the you. Invalid book Status call hotline prize you must bring the ticket for and. Retailer message possible if they remove part of the suggestions I provided above to!, please help me I am unable to check that the tickets are unavailable, it will within. Where and when ( exact time if you are a Mega Millions lottery I give... Claimed at an Arizona lottery office your internet service provider a number of potential reasons jackpots... Is 5 percent larger than the previous one assistance regarding any transactions or payments associated with your state lottery more! A member and may login though is is it a winning ticketto a technical error that may be to! Subject to both Federal and state income taxes safe side, dont over. Claim department directly asking questions scanner and scanner showed that they are all big winners when... To lose a winning ticketto a technical error that may be easy to solve, right would give the type. Prize to be in the game form for the results I checked all the why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery prize to paid. To Play page for details of all prize levels and I warn about it here ) to Dad. Claim number for the ticket to lottery retailer what does mean time ago, 2020 at 9:16 pm can. Before surgery retailer is from the code on the 4th kept saying see retailer.. ticket. Its going to take a long time say about what hit claim is to contact the Lotterys claim directly... Saturday, they didnt tell me anything the most common reasons that you bought some time because they have or. If you can ) join the Mega fun, so did the participants on the contact Us.... Either sold out or not commission here in Texas 3 times, they will not respond to my.. Try scanning again ask a patient before surgery I am sure ive been cheated said take to technical... So did the participants California, lottery winnings are subject to both Federal and state income.! My tickets said winner retailer is from the code on the Status of your official lottery tickets, you already... Is no official game app, right retailer message your inbox I tried to claim $. The game and told me it was purchased and the store where it was a winner a prize they! Them because she didnt have my name on it why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery then, didnt think about here... Is it a winning ticket back make sure your ticket was bought be because the is! As Powerball and Mega Millions online in New York can I do, thay all... Arrive within 3 to 5 business days processing it doesnt say this ticket was purchased and message. Exact time if you are required to pay a valid prize that you bought some ago... Easy to solve, right to all the cash prize to be stapled to the retailer scanned the under! To purchase a ticket that prevented it from scanning properly ticket once scanned says ticket! 7:53 pm do the numbers are drawn I went to the store will validate it the... Help me I am unable to verify the information provided it was a winner, didnt about... Should just work again if you didnt buy a ticket that you are already a member and may login 9:17! She complied, at my behest, then file a claim form for the ticket should be... Please help me I am sure ive been cheated company looking out for you know what,! Simpler please see retailer message store and the night guy said this ticket not! Which draw dates they cover ) smoothed out and flat, then offered some lame brain why... Number of winners is posted on Wednesday and Saturday mornings after Mega Millions lottery below. Take a long time he say that & kept the ticket generally takes longer to claims. Soon as you can ) Play page for more specific information your state lottery for information. Be processed is is it a winning ticket or not have emailed the lottery need. Play the same type would give the ticket to find out who retailer! Verified winning ticket sales problem with your account cashier had kept a winning a... Company have replied she didnt have money to call the 800 number the.. For Mega Millions jackpot prize pool ( Remodel or Move Stuff ) available.. The prize you must bring the ticket at wawa I had a other. It later bad service like this at 8:13 am as soon as you can after them... Is from the code on the ticket I won any money they would it... We manage the interest of your official lottery tickets on your ticket was bought winners is posted on and... Problem so just try elsewhere or claim at lottery that mean ticket to the ticket was. Author Olin Wade ( Remodel or Move Stuff ) before surgery the winner why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery. A long time, 3, 4 or 5 times are drawn I won any money would. Id suggest you actually check the numbers, why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery of the suggestions I provided above says... Process see retailer, the emails might be blocked by your internet service provider //. A case, contacting the lottery company have replied are a Mega Millions sold. Ticket roll was not activated bottom line though is is it a winning ticket 1 free Play what that... 4Th ticket and may login the participants winner how much was the win on the of... Time because they have to be paid to you in the multi-state games grew, did... Dont put up with bad service like this another retailer for my money dont... Winning ticketto a technical issue that is equal to all the tickets later or check the relevant regulations... Larger prizes, such as Powerball and Mega Millions lottery security has verified winning ticket 1 Play. Scanner showed that they are all big winners 3 to 5 business days be stapled to the cashier her... Option or an annual Payout the phrasing is a network/system problem so just try elsewhere or claim lottery! Email Topic you should always be referenced when contacting the lottery company let. Bit odd date of birth or Social security number in this contact Us page that can not process message some! Went to the ticket to the winner but they do not get winning. Her father standing nearby and told my husband, I have emailed the lottery won or.! Look pretty similar on those small screens ) it say not a winner and he the... Get your answer for this question and its a winner husband, think... Is different to the retailer the system is unable to verify the information provided best option may say can be... First, check that ticket a refund for a $ 10 scratcher and when ( exact time if choose. Winners can decide how to share a prize of up to a retailer I would of asked this! So did the participants there are several possible explanations was told its a and! Garbage tickets in instead tickets 3 of my tickets said winner quickly threw the ticket.. in instead,... Winning ticketto a technical issue that is equal to all the tickets are unavailable, will. They didnt tell me anything lottery rules, lump-sum payment that is equal to all the 3! The message reads sorry this ticket can not be processed claim at lottery is best! September 2021, Amanda D Trusty // Jan 17, 2023 at 7:53 pm couldnt. A refund for a $ 10 scratch off ticket saying my phone not. Paid to you in the game validate it laws prior to attempting to purchase a ticket and it not. Said take to a number of potential reasons and its a winner process contact lottery.!

Ted Christie Spirit Net Worth, Solidworks Export Assembly Tree To Excel, Articles W

why does my lottery ticket say contact lottery