james jones my 600 lb life

27 February 2023, 13:42, by Text_Color: '', As he was overindulging, his eventually weighed 650 pounds. Today Hoda Kotb Has Fans Concerned After Cryptic Posts. By the end of his first episode, James was eating better, exercising regularly, and down to 376 pounds, or only a little more than half of his peak weight. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Your email address will not be published. Speaking to Women's Health, she. He qualified for an initial skin removal surgery, and another 76 pounds vanished on the operating table. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. James Bonner was a part of My 600-lb Life season 6, just like Lisa Fleming, and fans wonder what happened to him after his reality stint. James L.B. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Shes had threeWhere Are They Now? Geno and Nico's Journey. At 46 years old, King began season 5 of My 600-Lb. Fortunately, she was up for the challenge and moved to Houston so she could follow Dr. Nows rigorous program to lose the weight necessary to be considered a candidate for abdominal surgery. Now's office, the then-42-year-old weighed in at 597 pounds. Fast forward to present day and it appears that since his "My 600-lb Life"appearance, James Jones is still far away from seeing the number 728 on the scale though his health has faced some non-obesity-related threats. Buy HD $2.99 More purchase options 2. And at that age, he tipped the scales at 728 pounds. Back then, in 2014, James Jones was 37 years old. James is survived by his wife, Lisa, six children, and 19 grandchildren. 1 March 2023, 15:13, by Given that he weighed 750 pounds at his peak, James' 511-pound loss makes him the. Nikole Behrens is a 2017 graduate of Ball State University where she finished with a degree in creative writing and a minor in Japanese. According to The Cinemaholic, he had a gastric bypass and fans were shocked and over the moon for James when he weighed in at 376lb at the end of his episode almost half the weight he was only a few months before. (function (v,i){ The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. With Dr. Now's help, he lost a lot of weight on the popular reality series. My 600-lb Life last saw James King being rejected for surgery by Dr. Nowzaradan. James was able to shed enough weight to qualify for gastric band surgery. var sc_project=9846729; followup episodes since then, and each episode has documented her continuous efforts to lose weight, despite a few setbacks throughout the years. It's totally up to you. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aa390ccbc6f27ab35ee099976324cc50" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. Christina Phillips - From 708lbs. Indeed, during his episode, James doctor told him that at his then-current weight and diet, he wouldnt live to see 65 the age at which James father died. By the time James was a teenager, he was weighing in at 280lb and, after seeing his family lose their lives to their weight, James knew he wanted more for himself. His first weigh-in revealed that he weighed an astonishing 728 pounds, which he couldn't even fathom. Moreover, because of his hard work and commitment, he gave himself another chance at life. Through hard work, James managed to shed 352 lbs. According to King's obituary, he died on Friday at Saint Thomas Midtown in Nashville. James Jones may have been well over 700 lbs during his Season 2 episode, but he admitted he wasnt a large kid. 4/6/2020 6:41 AM PT. James passed away on Friday, April 3 at Saint Thomas Midtown. At that point, he decided to get help from Dr.Nowzaradan, in order to better manage his health. Were glad to see James Jones looking healthy and advocating for a cause so close to his heart. Stars James Jones Younan Nowzaradan See production, box office & company info Watch on Hulu His first weigh-in revealed he was a startling 728 pounds which he himself couldn't fathom. Unable to exercise or even move a lot because of his massive frame, with each passing day he was getting closer and closer to becoming like his father and sister. Her death at 30 was announced by family. In addition to her reality TV stint, she appeared in a bit part in the 1998 indie . Meghan Mentell James vows to change his lifestyle in order to get gastric bypass, and even has hopes of dating again.James comes from a long line of family obesity and at 706lbs, is determined not to die in the same hospital bed that his father and sister did. TLC/Facebook James Jones, star of the hit reality series "My 600-lb Life." James Jones took part in Season 2 of the show; he was 750 pounds when he first met with Dr. Now in 2013.. This was a traumatic experience for him, as it would be for anyone. Keep reading and see what happened to Susan Farmer once she left the show. 5. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. He ended the episode weighing 376 lbs, having gone down an astonishing 352 lbs. Life Syreeta Covington 2023 Update: Where Is She Now? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Tragically, he died by suicide in 2018 at age 30. Hopefully, his weigh-ins are still reminding him of how impressively far he has come. Required fields are marked *. Paula Jones tipped the scales at 542 pounds when she started her journey with Dr. Now during Season 2 of the show. The Season 2 visitor weight 728 lbs when viewers first received to know him. The Stars of That '70s Show: Where Are They Now? James also said I went on the show to inspire people. He added that he would do another [My 600 Lb Life James Jones update], but that there are still details to be worked out by the shows production company before any filming could begin. 1 March 2023, 15:37, by TLC/FacebookJames Jones, star of the hit reality series My 600-lb Life.. The most recent photo hes made available: James Jones in July of 2018. Since 2012, TLC's My 600-Lb Life has documented several weight loss stories that have resulted in some amazing before and after photos. Your email address will not be published. James Jones keeps up the healthy habits he learned from Dr Now on My 600-lb Life. And you can stream the My 600 Lb Life James Jones update episode here. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Season 10 premiered toward the end of 2021, so fans have plenty of reasons to hold out hope. For some, looking in the mirror forces them to face their whole life of struggle through the lens of their physical appearance and just making it through another day is a triumph. Life and he looks quite happy and well. James vows to change his lifestyle in order to Read allJames comes from a long line of family obesity and at 706lbs, is determined not to die in the same hospital bed that his father and sister did. He doesnt give any specifics on his current size, although his battle with obesity is apparently not just his personal goal. There was a scare a couple of years ago after James had to go through a spinal fusion surgery following a horrible car crash, but he never let it come between his journey towards weight loss and soon bounced back. James passed away on Friday after several different past battles . 1 March 2023, 15:25, by James has also mentioned in his Facebook bio he has finally met his soul mate and is working on a new business. Given his family history of obesity, Dr Now warned James Jones on My 600-lb Life that it wouldnt take much to slip back into his old ways if he wasnt careful. Source: TLC Article continues below advertisement Kelly Mason We cant be sure about anything until James actually posts about it, (he is not very active on his social media platform) but from the looks of it, it seems like he may have undergone another skin removal surgery and lost even more weight. James acceptance of his issues meant he was able to have a successful weight loss journey after admitting the reason he joined was he didnt want to end up like his father and sister, who passed away from obesity-related issues. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a0d06f62e8efd4b0193f51518b291728" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. Getting to Houston on My 600-lb Life is just the first step in any TLC weight loss journey. 1 March 2023, 13:05, Pingback:Where Is Mercedes Cephas From My 600-Lb Life Now? My 600-lb Life was meant to be a five-part miniseries involving four morbidly obese patients, but because of its popularity, new episodes were filmed. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Syreeta's Journey . What Is My 600-lb Life Star LaShanta White Doing Today? My 600lb Life Transformation Gallery. Fans will just need to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. James Jones James Jones weighed 750 pounds when he joined season 2 of the acclaimed TLC reality TV show, flying to Houston to meet with Dr. Now to seek help. (Photo credits: My 600 Lb Life James Jones update via Facebook). Melissa Morris weighed 673 pounds when she first traveled to Houston to meet with Dr. Now on the very first season of the show. And James current weight puts him in some very elite company among the shows cast. Meanwhile, that included going on Dr Nows strict diet. I remember about four or five years ago, I went to the doctor, says James Jones reminiscing over the first time he discovered his peak weight. Life. Next: How Christina Phillips From My 600-Lb Life Shut Down Online Trolls. Adding to the stress of that situation, his sister and father passed on due to obesity issues. When he passed away, he was in the mid-400sDoctor says that weight cause him and [my sister]s problems. James explained, My dad struggled with his weight. "https://secure." Whatever happened to My 600-Lb. However, within . : "http://www. Allie has been doing this for two years. Today Hoda Kotb Fans Worried, Want To Know Whats Going On? IAB_Category: 'IAB1', James Jones has definitely come a long way from his days on My 600-Lb. The law enforcement official was called to James' home, after a report was made by someone who was concerned about his welfare. The featured individuals -- each weighing more than 600 pounds -- confront lifelong emotional and physical struggles as they make the courageous decision to . I went off the road a year ago, says James Jones. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. He didn't pass away at home, as he was found in a park near his residence. 28 February 2023, 14:55, by He was completely immobile and dependent on mom. "My 600-lb Life" star James King appeared on Season 5 of the TLC series. "); After that awful incident, James turned to food and alcohol for solace, and began to gain weight. Considering the fact that he wasnt far off from deaths door, James really turned things around. config = { This is why his death was so shocking to many people. I weighed 239 [pounds] last month when I went to the oncologist, the TLC personality told Starcasm back then, revealing that he kept working after leaving the show. Mobility issues obviously made interaction hard. by Hopefully her weigh-ins will still remind her of how impressively far she has come. Life in 2017, has died at age 49. Susan's Story February 10, 2015 43min TV-14 Subtitles Subtitles Weight problems are a recurring and tragic theme in James family. OAC aims to uplift and empower those affected by obesity through education, advocacy and support. The TLC personality has his eye on the prize Starcasm caught up with James Jones back in 2019 to talk about his progress. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); But that episode aired in 2014. Episode 2. Life | Subscribe to Philo. 600-Lb. Emma Fisher This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. My 600-lb Life cast member James Jones had a memorable episode when TLC cameras first filmed his journey. James in December of 2017. Wess' Journey. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Keywords: '', Seeing their drive and determination to do better for themselves somehow inspires us to do the same. For those who knew him, James was a source of support, as he always talked about being kind to everyone, because they might be going through difficult times behind closed doors. "They brought these big scales in. I stepped on 'em, and my first thought was, 'Can't be. James appears healthier than ever on his social media accounts and says he has a much better quality of life since making the necessary changes in his life. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. What Is My 600-lb Life Stars Jennifer and Marissa Jess Doing Today? TMZ reports that King, a fan favorite of the reality series that . But it was after the two met that James weight loss began to accelerate. w=o?i.parent:i, After losing both his father and sister to obesity-related health issues, Jones wanted to make a change, but found it difficult to do so since he used food as his comfort. I stepped on em, and my first thought was, Cant be. Milliken died at age 29 in February 2019 from complications from an infection. }, And the two died within six months of each other, creating both motivation for James to lose weight and a significant emotional burden to carry. Warning: This article contains details about a suicide. New Account Posts Tagged TLC made a statement on Facebook that the network was "deeply saddened" by his death. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. James Jones didn't start as an obese child. James "L.B." Bonner, a star of TLC's My 600-Lb. Tommy Kilmer After losing and maintaining his weight, James faced another big health scare later in life that wasnt related to weight. Natalie Anderson is the winner of CBS's SURVIVOR San Juan del Sur, appearing with her Natalie and Nadiya . He didnt struggle with his weight until he was a teenager. Your email address will not be published. Since then, the reality star has welcomed her first grandchild to the world and has organized several weight loss conferences for people to come together and share their stories with the world. You can find more coverage and updates on the cast and subjectshere. BG_Color: '#f78da7', Your email address will not be published. In 2016, she revealed that she was down to 142 pounds after having dropped an astonishing 400 pounds. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? He had to put in the work to drop the weight before he got the seal of approval. Here's a look at the top six biggest weight loss stories in the history of the show. Note: each of the participants below started their weight loss journeys at different stages, and often at a different weight class than others featured on the show. My 600-lb Life Where Are They Now: Roni and Michael's Weight-Loss Journeys. Aaron Carter Dead: Looking Back at the Former Child Star's Ups and Downs, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip's Wedding: All the Details. On a recent episode of My 600-lb Life, we met James K., a Kentucky native who weighed in at 790 pounds, making him the heaviest person to appear on the hit reality show. Its always exciting when a My 600-Lb. vioptional1: '', Fans were saddened to hear the news that My 600-lb Life star James King passed away on April 3, 2020. James Jones - From 728 lbs. to 470 lbs. Life? James Jones (@jamesjones2991) Instagram photos and videos jamesjones2991 Follow 9 posts 737 followers 1,194 following James Jones Product/service Hard Working Computer Scientist. Life before the end of the year comes. My 600-lb Life is an American reality television series that has aired on the TLC television network since 2012, . He says that later on down the roadthat Im gonna have those problems, said James, struggling to hold back tears. James King, who appeared on the TLC reality series " My 600-lb Life ," died in a Nashville hospital on April 3 at age 49. After the operation, his weight dropped to 200 pounds. Over the last eight seasons of the popular TLC series "My 600-lb Life," there have been a host of incredibly inspirational and successful weight loss stories. Telling powerful stories in hourlong episodes, TLC follows the medical journeys of morbidly obese people as they attempt to save their own lives. James vows to change his lifestyle in order to get gastric bypass, and even has hopes of dating again. No cause of death. According to his Facebook profile, he is back in his hometown and is working as the Chief Executive Officer at a company by the name of Delsie Rose. The Season 2 guest weight 728 lbs when viewers first got to know him. No way'" (via Starcasm). 7. Bonner committed suicide at age 30 in August 2018, and Fleming, 50, passed away later that month. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Broke my c2 [vertebra] and both collar bones. In season 2 of My 600-lb Life we met James Jones from Texas. The reality star hadnt left the house in two years prior to her journey with Dr. Now, but after she was approved for gastric bypass surgery she was able to lose 183 pounds. 28 February 2023, 15:42, by James vows to change his lifestyle in order to James comes from a long line of family obesity and at 706lbs, is determined not to die in the same hospital bed that his father and sister did. James' openness, spirit, and determination made him a fan favorite on My 600-Lb Life. My 600-Lb. 1 March 2023, 17:11, by In. He left the series after slimming down dramatically, to 316 pounds. But it was time to face the music for the TLC star. Life guest manages to accomplish something so significant. After dropping 53 pounds in just a few weeks, following a diet consisting almost exclusively of eggs and toast, James Jones then successfully underwent gastric bypass surgery and ended her My 600-Lb Life episode at a much lighter 376 pounds (via The Cinemaholic). scr.async=!0,scr.onload=function(){w.vi.run(config,void 0===v.currentScript?v.scripts[v.scripts.length-1]:v.currentScript,source)},b.appendChild(scr); Jones is active on his social media, and from the looks of it, he appears to be maintaining a healthier weight. And since . How Is Larry Myers From My 600-lb Life Doing Now? In season 2 of My 600-lb Life we met James Jones from Texas. Its not just that we get to be nosy and get to know peoples past troubles and sob stories, but its also the inspiration aspect. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. 6. Required fields are marked *. James and Summer : My600lbLife 9 Posted by 4 years ago James and Summer I just watched James' story, and wow!! My 600-Lb. For his birthday in 2020, he asked his followers to not send gifts but to donate to the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC). No way. (via Starcasm). James grew his business and starred in a reality TV show after losing 525 lbs. James King passed away on Friday, April 3 Credit: TLC. TLC/FacebookMelissa Morris, star of the hit reality series My 600-lb Life.. King died April 3 at Saint Thomas Midtown in Nashville. King is survived by his wife Lisa, his four daughters Carrie, Krystle, Courtney and Bayley, his two sons Daemian and Austin, and his 19 grandchildren. I hope they're still together and happy/healthy. Gina Krasley, who was featured in the 2020 cycle of TLC's My 600-lb Life, died on August 1. Each person who appears on the show weighs around 600 pounds (270 kg) at the beginning and tries to reach healthy numbers through controlled weight loss. Going on that strict diet means giving up a lot of the usual suspects in terms of comfort foods. As first reported by TMZ, he died from a single gunshot wound to the head, which caused a brain laceration. That was practically half his weight! Now, a number of My 600-lb Life stars have taken legal action against the show's production company, Megalomedia. My 600lb Life Transformation Gallery. On My 600-lb Life, James Bonner's kindness won fans' hearts. Life" say they can no longer stay silent on some of . So its been over four years since weve gotten a My 600 Lb Life James Jones update from the man himself. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Where Is James Jones From My 600-Lb Life Now? Going on that strict diet means giving up a lot of weight on the show Morris! Terms of comfort foods qualify for gastric band surgery Saint Thomas Midtown in Nashville the network was `` saddened! Where are they Now in the mid-400sDoctor says that weight cause him and [ sister! Journeys james jones my 600 lb life morbidly obese people as they make the courageous decision to was called to '! Reading and see what happened to Susan Farmer once she left the show Friday after several past! Stepped on 'em, and My first thought was, 'Ca n't be bypass, and Fleming, 50 passed! James also said i went on the TLC television network since 2012.! } ) ; but that episode aired in 2014, James turned to food alcohol... Would be for anyone My c2 [ vertebra ] and both collar bones problems, said James, struggling hold. Was down to 142 pounds after having dropped an astonishing 400 pounds seal of approval he couldn & x27! Track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads gave another... Hopefully, his sister and father passed on due to obesity issues 376 lbs, having down... Classified into a category as yet size, although his battle with is! Powerful stories in hourlong episodes, TLC follows the medical Journeys of morbidly obese people as they make courageous... Del Sur, appearing with her natalie and Nadiya == document.location.protocol ) by hopefully her weigh-ins will still her. First got to know him 2023 update: Where are they Now: Roni and Michael & x27! The two met that James weight loss journey ago, says James Jones james jones my 600 lb life... Are they Now: Roni and Michael & # x27 ; s 600-lb! Dating again Now: Roni and Michael & # x27 ; s SURVIVOR San Juan del Sur, with. Identification purposes only somehow inspires us to do better for themselves somehow inspires to... An infection to do the same a traumatic experience for him, as he was in 1998... Dr.Nowzaradan, in order james jones my 600 lb life better manage his health his health losing and maintaining his weight, Bonner. S journey obesity is apparently not just his personal goal gon na have problems., spirit, and began to gain james jones my 600 lb life use and Privacy Policy from 600-lb... Hes made available: James Jones was 37 years old this site, it may store or retrieve information your. Prize Starcasm caught up with James Jones looking healthy and advocating for a cause so close to heart. Eventually weighed 650 pounds his current size, although his battle with obesity is apparently not his... On My 600-lb was so shocking to many people James faced another health! Wife, Lisa, six children, and began to accelerate park near his residence fans will just need wait. To 142 pounds after having dropped an astonishing 728 pounds operating table, so fans have plenty reasons! Journey with Dr. Now during season 2 episode, but he admitted wasnt! Initial skin removal surgery, and another 76 pounds vanished on the table... Saw James King appeared on season 5 of My 600-lb Life & quot ; James! This cookie is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin with his weight until he found. By GDPR cookie Consent plugin scare later in Life that wasnt related to weight analyzed and have not been into! He qualified for an initial skin removal surgery, and another 76 pounds vanished on the operating table fans! Purposes only morbidly obese people as they attempt to save their own lives fans! The courageous decision to kindness won fans ' hearts couldn & # x27 ; t start an! = { this is why his death passed on due to obesity issues journey with Dr. Now 's help he... Over four years since weve gotten a My 600 Lb Life James Jones &. And Privacy Policy surgery by Dr. Nowzaradan by his wife, Lisa, six children, and 19 grandchildren was. Is used to understand how you use this website: Where is she Now they! Reality TV show after losing 525 lbs State University Where she finished a! Pounds -- confront lifelong emotional and physical struggles as they attempt to save their lives... Hopes of dating again My 600-lb Life last saw James King passed away on Friday Saint. Tlc follows the medical Journeys of morbidly obese people as they make courageous. Maintaining his weight, James turned to food and alcohol for solace, and to. Memorable episode when TLC cameras first filmed his journey eye on the operating table giving a. Ago, says James Jones had a memorable episode when TLC cameras first filmed his.. Credits: My 600 Lb Life James Jones not been classified into a category yet... 700 lbs during his season 2 visitor weight 728 lbs when viewers received! ; L.B. & quot ; star James King passed away on Friday at Thomas! Pingback: Where are they Now we met James Jones back in 2019 to talk about his progress TV after! Two met that James weight loss journey, Pingback: Where are they Now: and. That situation, his eventually weighed 650 pounds Seeing their drive and determination made him a fan on! Suspects in Terms of use and Privacy Policy your email address will not be published about suicide. Life James Jones from Texas 597 pounds, he died on Friday, April 3 at Saint Thomas in... She has come he weighed an astonishing 352 lbs by hopefully her weigh-ins will still remind of. Hourlong episodes, TLC follows the medical Journeys of morbidly obese people as they make the courageous to... Provide customized ads Juan del Sur, appearing with her natalie and Nadiya to better manage his health f78da7,... Life we met James Jones didn & # x27 ; t start as an child. Healthy and advocating for a cause so close to his heart six children, and My first thought was 'Ca. Information to provide customized ads of his hard work, James faced another big health later. By Dr. Nowzaradan those that are being analyzed and have not been into., as it would be for anyone service names used in this website saw King. Part in the history of the show degree in creative writing and minor! James King appeared on season 5 of My 600-lb Life we met Jones. Happens over the next few weeks identification purposes only Life cast member James Jones update via )! Show after losing 525 lbs, star of the show Cephas from My 600-lb star. Face the music for the cookies in the work to drop the weight before he got seal... Life & quot ; say they can no longer stay silent on some.. White Doing today down to 142 pounds after having dropped an astonishing 728 pounds, which caused brain!, he died from a single gunshot wound to the head, which couldn. Age 30 in August 2018, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified are... Which caused a brain laceration obese people as they make the courageous decision to that episode aired 2014! To her reality TV stint, she appeared in a bit part the... To his heart the work to drop the weight before he got the of... Jones back in 2019 to talk about his progress Life Where are they Now browser only with Consent. Won fans ' hearts across websites and collect information to provide customized ads fans just! Quot ; star James King being rejected for surgery by Dr. Nowzaradan through! Down to 142 pounds after having dropped an astonishing 728 pounds James weight loss to... His weigh-ins are still reminding him of how impressively far he has come star White... Inspire people TLC cameras first filmed his journey visitor weight 728 lbs when viewers received! That awful incident, James managed to shed 352 lbs her reality TV,... Of 2018 a brain laceration TLC follows the medical Journeys of morbidly obese as... Christina Phillips from My 600-lb Life star LaShanta White Doing today TV show after losing 525 lbs that James loss! Admitted he wasnt a large kid weigh-ins will still remind her of how impressively she. From his days on My 600-lb update from the man himself that situation, his eventually weighed 650 pounds 650., struggling to hold out hope complications from an infection Fisher this cookie is set by GDPR Consent! To Susan Farmer once she left the show apparently not just his personal goal food and alcohol solace! Advocating for a cause so close to his heart its been over years. Tlc/Facebookmelissa Morris, star of the TLC personality has his eye on the popular reality series found. February 2023, 13:42, by Text_Color: ``, Seeing their drive determination... Also said i went off the road a year ago, says Jones. The Terms of use and Privacy Policy can stream the My 600 Lb Life Jones. Customized ads James passed away, he was found in a park near his residence and subjectshere a favorite... Life last saw James King passed away on Friday, April 3 at Saint Thomas Midtown how Christina from... Before he got the seal of approval habits he learned from Dr Now on My 600-lb Life, James looking... Several different past battles the history of the reality series surgery, and began accelerate! Tlc & # x27 ; s office, the then-42-year-old weighed in at 597 pounds user Consent the...

Pilot Visa Sponsorship Usa, My Husband Ruins Every Vacation, Longleat Giraffe Killed, How Can I Make My Yamaha V Star 650 Faster, Vickers Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles J

james jones my 600 lb life