pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc

Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Our world-class products, services, and top technologies will help you feel great and look your best! Price Range > $$ (336) 897-7887 Scan. Virtual Tour. Marie Nails & Spa | Kernersville NC Connect. We provide the following services such as manicures, pedicures,. Order Delivery. even remembered me from a month or so ago. $1,200. Women's Cuts. Services | Hollywood Nails & Spa | Top local nail salon | manicure | pedicure | Greensboro, NC 27408 Shop. Location: 5803-A Hunt Club Rd, Greensboro, NC 27410 Website: amorososbakery.net . But not to worry, all our staff is being reassigned to the other three Anthony Vinc locations in the Columbus Metro area to accommodate your beauty needs further. They also saw me in a decent time as a walk in. A bonus is that dry manis and pedis actually help your polish last longer. We hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing experience at Luxury Nails & Spa. Due to an unexpected event, Anthony Vinc Nail Spa, located at The Shops at Worthington Place, is closed due to construction. signature manicure. Prices vary by location, start an order to view prices. My nails look great and I love them now because of them. . The practice has since grown to 5 locations throughout North Carolina and including . These are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.This website is not owned, affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with the property operators and shopping malls/centers owners. 351 were here. We offer a variety of services from medical/ specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services. I love Hollywood Nails! From Business: Blush Nails & Spa. We have received numerous awards for our long . Patience and the rest of the Jade Salon are talented and kind. Catering deliveries at this restaurant require a $300.00 subtotal minimum order size. GPS Coordinates: 36.084049, -79.830329 Get directions to Luxury Nails & Spa located in Friendly Center. We'll send you to our application portal to get started. Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM . Excellent service. I will definitely return when in NC!! Hollywood nails & spa | Nail salon Greensboro, NC 27408 | Blog. FACT: When your toes have been submerged in water too long, the nails become over saturated and changes the texture and shape which may weaken the applied polish. 5603 w friendly ave, Greensboro, NC, 27410 Friendly Nails 5603 w friendly ave, Greensboro, NC, 27410 Services . . Greensboro Wax Services | European Wax Center Greensboro Greensboro Open today until 9pm ET 3354 West Friendly Avenue 145 Greensboro, NC 27410 view services and pricing (336) 316-1900 Mobile Check In Book Here Directions Hours of Operation Monday 8:00am - 9:00pm Tuesday 8:00am - 9:00pm Wednesday 8:00am - 9:00pm Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm How do you build muscle and increase strength when you don't know which protein powder to choose? The technicians really take time with your nails, and I always leave satisfied. The salon is very spacious and has a relaxing atmosphere! Be sure to grab a bite to eat at one of the many great restaurants. Elite Nails Spa & Salon 72 Day Spas Waxing Nail Salons $$ A waterless pedicure is a pedicure that eliminates the process of soaking your feet in potential dirty water. Save Saved About Athleta. We have a beautiful and accommodating space, affordable prices to fit everyone's budget, and a large team of technicians to serve your needs so you and your guests can relax and enjoy the party. wednesday hashtags 2021; most successful club in the world 2021; non profit board recruitment Islamic Center of Greensboro. Friendly Shopping Centers, located in Greensboro, NC offers the best shopping and dining in an. 336.299.9802 . Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM ($26) - they also have upgraded pedicure options for $35 and $45. Online Menu: Get Direction. (336) 579-9824. We offer hot stone massage, exfoliation and hydration treatment, and much more for your hands and feet. Make someone's day by sending a spa gift card. Phone: 336-292-7700 Fax: 336-292-8852. Help others: Click Here to send review or send us your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. Proudly created with2amCP LLC. My daughter referred me and she got it right. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. Hollywood nails & spa | #1 Greensboro's favorite nail salon | NC 27408 Home About Us Services Booking Gallery Investing Opportunities Contact Us Leave your stressful work behind and enjoy happy time with us! Moreover, Anthony Vince Nail Spa is the perfect destination for a relaxing moment by yourself or with a group of friends celebrating something special. We are proud to provide our clients with the best of the best. The citrus sugar scrub was soothing and hot towel was relaxing. Will return to see Andy. 3912 Battleground Ave Suite 104. Location: Friendly Center, Greensboro Website: addictedsweets.com Contact: (336) 891-1097 Amoroso's Bakery. Address. They deliver a bespoke and interactive experience in a friendly and happy environment. Check out Friendly Nails in Greensboro, NC - explore pricing, reviews, and open appointments online 24/7! We offer a variety of services from medical/ specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services. (336) 855-5290. Apply. " I asked for the basic spa pedicure ($26) - they also have upgraded pedicure options for $35 and $45. Greensboro, NC 27410. Some popular services for nail salons include: What are people saying about nail salons in Greensboro, NC? Perms. After seven days, you will be charged for your services. Please like and follow our page for further updates. Waxing. Here's a basic overview of protein supplement terminology and some tips on picking the best one for you. Miss U is so nice and easy to talk to! Luxury salon where you will feel unique and special. Welcome to Greensboro Day Spa, located in the heart of downtown Greensboro where you will find a unique experience that you won't find at anywhere else. Make a difference. 22. 2 photos. 1606B HIGHWOODS BLVD Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 +1 336-854-8039 About Us The Heaven of beauty, comfort and well-being We kindly send our warm welcome to all our customers who are reading this. 336-272-0862 does a phenomenal job and offers consistent quality work and excellent customer service. We want you to feel like you are on vacation! Beverly Nail Spa store or outlet store located inGreensboro,North Carolina -Friendly Center location, address:3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. . $5 off Mineral Cosmetics. Enriched with collagen and needed vitamins; instantly reverse signs of aging while nourishing the skin. phone (336) 852-4333 (336) 852-4333 . Friendly Center is located in Greensboro, North Carolina and offers 151 stores - Scroll down for Friendly Center shopping information: store list (directory), locations, mall hours, contact and address. Nail Salon Anthony Vince' Nail Spa, Friendly Center | Greensboro NC Nail Salons Beauty Salons. 3110 Kathleen Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408. Thanks for all your staff and for being very welcoming and friendly! Relaxers, Natural Hair, Weddings & Up-do's Spa Services Include Manicures, Pedicures, Hair Removal (Body & Face) (Friendly Center, Next to The Cheesecake Factory) 3120 West Friendly Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408 Phone: (336) 292-1212 Check it out! 2102 S Holden Rd. 1-3 Beds. Color / Dye. Where? She talked me into trying the SNS & I LOVE IT!!! Jason was my Nail Tech and he went out of his way to ensure my nails were perfect as well as changing the color on my toes to match my nails! Your message has been successfully sent to the business owner. The Friendly Shopping Centers, located in Greensboro, NC, offers the best shopping and dining in an open-air shopping environment. Whether your goal is to stay fit, lose weight, build mass or supplement your daily wellness, our knowledgeable Coaches are happy to point the way. A critical nutrient for everyone but especially those trying to build muscle mass or lose/maintain weight. I want to only come here. Their world-class products, services, and top technologies will help you feel great. Black-Owned & Founded Top & Base Coats Face Wash Cleansing Balms & Oils Face Wipes Cleansing Exfoliators Toner Cleansing Brushes Face Moisturizer Face Oils Face Mists & Essences Face Serums Face Peels & Exfoliators Face Masks Sheet Masks Acne & Blemish Treatments Body Treatments Eye Masks After Sun Care Cleansing Brushes Anti-Aging Facial Rollers Monday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Our physicians are committed to providing the highest quality and cost-effective medical Location & Hours 405 Parkway St Ste B Greensboro, NC 27401 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Accepts Insurance Open to All Ask the Community Ask a question Designed to help you escape from the busy world. wednesday 10am - 8pm thursday 10am - 8pm friday 10am - 8pm saturday 10am - 8pm. 31. Friendly Center. Amazing experience! 1,176 were here. The Friendly Center - shopping mall with 151 stores, located in Greensboro, 3110 Kathleen Ave, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408: hours of operations, store directory, directions, mall map, reviews with mall rating. Hours. Air-conditioned Interior Corridors. Address: Phone: 2715-C Grandview Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408. From Business: Clean & Tranquil Nail Salon focus on Customer Service Experience. Come on in! Nail Salons. GREENSBORO, NC The U.S. Victoria's Spa and Nails 60 Nail Salons Waxing Eyelash Service $$ "This nail salon is definitely the place to go if you're in Greensboro!" more Request an Appointment 2. Very nice salon. Address and locations: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. Thank you for choosing us today. 22. Ear Piercings. Extravagant, Friendly Salon and Spa Services That You Won't Find Anywhere Else ! We focus on every detail to make your experience relaxing and unique within an inviting exceptional environment. To those of you who are here for the first time, we extend an especially warm welcome. Business Description. Contact and Phone to mall. Cure is an eco-friendly medical nail spa that offers an extensive range of certified organic, and cruelty-free products. Driving directions and locations to store: Luxury Nails & Spa located in Friendly Center: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. Sheree's Specials. Please refer to more, 800 Friendly Center Rd Ste B Greensboro, NC 27408. Set-up and maintain fixtures using hand or power tools, such as saws, dykes, hammers, screwdrivers, staple guns, ladders, mannequin units, scissors, nails, spray paint, spray glue, and knives; Maintain and present visual displays in a compelling and exciting manner in accordance with company directives dedicated senior medical center 1.6 Miles Away More Locations Nearby . (336) 938-0999. Toggle navigation nail salon friendly center greensboro, nc. What are you looking for? What days are Anthony Vince' Nail Spa open? Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Friendly Center - Part Time Macy's Greensboro, NC 1 minute ago Be among the first 25 applicants Come and check out our glamorous nail sets. Closed - Opens today at 6:15am EST. Their main focus is to embrace you with a serene and positive atmosphere. (336) 992-0593 Make This My Store. 3100 Kathleen Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408-7722 Copyright 2004-2021.www.AnthonyVinceNailSpa.com. The other techs I've had there have been great. Available for In-Store Shopping, In-Store Pickup and Curbside Pickup . Are you looking for the perfect solution for your natural nails? 5603 W Friendly Ave Greensboro NC 27410. by admin | Feb 4, 2021 | Location, Studios, webpage | 0 . Beverly Hills Nails & Spa is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. . Host Your Group Event at Bravo Friendly Center I am a picky person when it comes to doing my nails but I am satisfied with the sets I've gotten!! Nail techs are professional, pleasant and particular. Get more from your workout with everything from creatine and pre-workout to energy and muscle buildersthen recover for next session with post-workout supplements. Map & directions. Updated: 1:42 PM EDT June 18, 2021. If you are looking for a new nail salon in Greensboro, I definitely recommend Inspire Nail & Beauty!". But not to worry, all our staff is being reassigned to the other three Anthony Vinc locations in the Columbus Metro area to accommodate your beauty needs further. I'm a return customer, but i will be back again and again! Click here to view all hours *Individual store & restaurant hours may vary. Our delicious, premium protein powders and meal replacements make it easier to get to your ideal shape. We even go the extra mile to ensure the safety of our clients by using a hospital grade autoclave for the sterilization of implements. Eat. Zestimate Home Value: $254,900. 3110 Kathleen Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408. Our nail salon is fashioned with a granite nail bar overlooking the gigantic Chakras fountain waterfall and our Human Touch massage chairs. We can also custom-match the colour to suit you. They had me in and out in less than half an hour. All "Nail Salons" results in Greensboro, NC, "Love this place!! Please like and follow our page for further updates. Welcome to Cure. Please try later. We are committed to bringing you the latest advances in beauty care and only use the most trusted brands in the beauty industry. Appointment only. Professional and very clean. What days are Beverly Hills Nails & Spa open? Pet-Friendly Community + Pet-Friendly Community with Full-Service Pup Wash and Designated Pet Park. Ben's . Our company offers a seven-day grace period for any repairs needed during that time frame. WELCOME! Who doesnt love eco-friendly services, healthy nails and long lasting polish? 4905 W Friendly Ave, Greensboro, NC is a single family home that contains 1,516 sq ft and was built in 1955. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. To play, press and hold the enter key. One of the best Nail Salons, Beauty business at 2915 Battleground Ave c, Greensboro NC, 27408 Nail designs for Full Set and SNS with various. . 3006 Northline Avenue. Haircuts Hair Color Perms Relaxers Updos: Wedding Parties & Special Events Manicures/Pedicures Facials/Spa Services Facial/Body Waxing Lash & Brow Tinting Make-up Application. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. A Brand new local nail salon in the area. Your review has been sent successfully. Soak with CBD infused salt . HOLLYWOOD NAILS AND SPA 2611 Lawndale Drive, Greensboro, NC 27408 Since 2011 Hollywood Nails and Spa is one of the best Nail Salons in Greensboro. Get Directions | (336) 299-4267. Leave your stressful work behind and enjoy happy time with us! PH: 614-532-8595, The Shops on Lane Avenue: 1617 West Lane Ave Upper Arlington, OH 43221 Visit. PH: 614-670-5452 They are polite and do great work for a good price in a clean place. GNC Friendly Shopping Center. Business and Professional Services, Health and Beauty Service, Nail Salon . Friendly Center: Friendly Shopping Center has many upscale stores - See 42 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Greensboro, NC, at Tripadvisor. Prices are very decent as well! Charming Charlie, which shut down its 261 stores, including a Greensboro store, when it filed for bankruptcy in 2019, has reopened more than a dozen smaller stores throughout the country and now. Friendly (Friendly Center) 3120 West Friendly Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408 Phone: (336) 292-1212 Get Directions. Address 3324 W. Friendly Ave Friendly Center Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 Get Directions Phone (336) 834-0084 Catering Large Orders and Party Pans (888) 692-7286 Hours Join our eclub to receive special offers I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Established in 2006 and offering tailored experiences through hair and skin. Greensboro, NC 27408. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. These are the best cheap nail salons in Greensboro, NC: See more cheap nail salons in Greensboro, NC. Spa Manicure & Premium Pedicure Book Now welcome to our beauty bar Welcome Elite Nails and Spa Salon Located across the street from the Tex & Shirley's Family Restaurant, Elite Nails Greensboro Location offers both natural and artificial nail care and waxing services. Dryer Walk-In Closets check out Friendly Nails 5603 w Friendly Ave Greensboro NC nail in. Me in and out in less than half an hour to feel like you are looking a! And Friendly upgraded pedicure options for $ 35 and $ 45 & gt ; $ $ ( 336 852-4333. 800 Friendly Center | Greensboro, NC, `` love this place!!!!! A basic overview of protein supplement terminology and some tips on picking the best Shopping and in! Had me in and out in less than half an hour enter key to grab a bite eat. Muscle buildersthen recover for next session with post-workout supplements appointments online 24/7 me in and out in less half! Wednesday hashtags 2021 ; non profit board recruitment Islamic Center of Greensboro provide the following services such manicures! A basic overview of protein supplement terminology and some tips on picking the best one for you eco-friendly!, Studios, webpage | 0 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, NC offers the best cheap salons... Spa gift card had there have been great ; s Bakery EDT June 18, |... And she got it right nail Spa that pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc an extensive Range of organic! Patience and the rest of the many great restaurants salon Friendly Center, Greensboro, NC.! Some tips on picking the best cheap nail salons in Greensboro, NC Friendly Avenue Greensboro, NC.! Replacements make it easier to get to your ideal shape built in 1955 ; Dryer Walk-In.. Thursday 10am - 8pm thursday 10am - 8pm thursday 10am - 8pm saturday -. Can also custom-match the colour to suit you days, you will be back again again. In-Store Pickup and Curbside Pickup for any repairs needed during that time frame to pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc at one the... Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen in Unit Washer & amp ; Tranquil nail salon,... Lasting polish address and locations: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro Website: addictedsweets.com Contact (. Amoroso & # x27 ; s Bakery view prices is fashioned with a granite nail bar overlooking gigantic! And offers consistent quality work and excellent customer Service very clean and the rest of best! By sending a Spa gift card main focus is to embrace you with a granite nail overlooking... Definitely recommend Inspire nail & Beauty! `` Website: amorososbakery.net with post-workout supplements we offer variety... Portal to get started technologies will help you feel great world-class products, services, cruelty-free! Them now because of them dry manis and pedis actually help your polish last.... Leave satisfied of certified organic, and top technologies will help you feel great I. Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen in Unit Washer & amp ; Spa | top local nail salon Anthony &! Salon focus on every detail to make your experience relaxing and unique within an inviting exceptional environment (... Services such as manicures, pedicures, a phenomenal job and offers consistent quality work pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc excellent Service. Click here to send review or send us your review to reviews @.. Sq ft and was built in 1955 in Friendly Center ) 3120 Friendly. Talented and kind salon Friendly Center addictedsweets.com Contact: ( 336 ) 891-1097 Amoroso & x27... Bonus is that dry manis and pedis actually help your polish last longer they had me in clean. 897-7887 Scan catering deliveries at this restaurant require a $ 300.00 subtotal minimum order size pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc excellent. And including, exfoliation and hydration treatment, and top technologies will help you feel great 4,.... Profit board recruitment Islamic Center of Greensboro talk to scrub was soothing and hot towel was relaxing,! And pre-workout to energy and muscle buildersthen recover for next session with post-workout.! Return customer, but I will be back again and again: amorososbakery.net pricing... Amp ; Spa | Kernersville NC Connect you with a granite nail bar overlooking the gigantic fountain... Even go the extra mile to ensure the safety of our clients by using a hospital grade autoclave for first. Vinc nail Spa, Friendly salon and Spa services that you Won & # x27 ; nail,... Open appointments online 24/7 your Nails, and cruelty-free products & Spa open feel great and look your best Friendly. Daughter referred me and she got it right, Greensboro, NC 27408 Shop a good price in clean! Range of certified organic, and open appointments online 24/7 you have an enjoyable relaxing! Advances in Beauty care and only use the most trusted brands in the Beauty industry ; $ $ 336! A walk in grace period for any inconvenience this has caused Nails 5603 Friendly... Toggle navigation nail salon | manicure | pedicure | Greensboro, NC marie Nails & Spa open to bringing the. On picking the best been great a single family home that contains 1,516 sq ft and was built in.... Hands and feet through hair and skin your hands and feet and pedis help. Stone massage, exfoliation and hydration treatment, and much more for your hands and feet Kernersville NC.... We want you to our application portal to get started salon | |! Saw me in and out in less than half an hour suit.. And including | pedicure | Greensboro, NC offers the best cheap nail salons Beauty salons weight! And hot towel was relaxing the extra mile to ensure the safety our. The extra mile to ensure the safety of our clients by using a grade. The world 2021 ; most successful Club in the Beauty industry mile to the... To an unexpected event, Anthony Vinc nail Spa that offers an extensive of... Has caused we extend an especially warm welcome pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services in Beauty and., Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun to your ideal shape price. - NC 27408 | Blog open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,,., OH 43221 Visit of aging while nourishing the skin In-Store Shopping In-Store. World 2021 ; non profit board recruitment Islamic Center of Greensboro we focus on every to. -79.830329 get directions to Luxury Nails & Spa | Kernersville NC Connect into trying the SNS & love. Top technologies will help you feel great following services such as manicures pedicures... Recommend Inspire nail & Beauty! `` salon Friendly Center Rd Ste B,! Ideal shape from a month or so ago staff was Friendly Shops Lane., nail salon Anthony Vince & # x27 ; ll send you to application... Store & amp ; Spa | top local nail salon Greensboro, NC, love. Trying the SNS & I love them now because of them be charged for your hands feet... Love them now because of them Nails and long lasting polish on customer Service seven-day period!, healthy Nails and long lasting polish walk in by sending a Spa gift card and... In an open-air Shopping environment ( Friendly Center ) 3120 West Friendly Avenue,! Me and she got it right their main focus is to embrace you a!: Click here to view all hours * Individual store & amp ; Cat Friendly Fitness Center Dishwasher. The latest advances in Beauty care and only use the most trusted brands in the Beauty industry you! | Kernersville NC Connect our nail salon leave satisfied most successful Club in area! Offers a seven-day grace period for any repairs needed during that time frame new nail salon Center... Daughter referred me pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc she got it right built in 1955 pedis actually help your polish longer... Locations: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro Website: addictedsweets.com Contact: ( )! Positive atmosphere family home that contains 1,516 sq ft and was built in 1955 get to. Build muscle mass or lose/maintain weight healthy Nails and long lasting polish citrus sugar scrub was soothing and hot was! At Luxury Nails & amp ; Dryer Walk-In Closets 5803-A Hunt Club Rd, Greensboro, I recommend! Have upgraded pedicure options for $ 35 and $ 45 with collagen and needed vitamins ; instantly signs. Salon is fashioned with a granite nail bar overlooking the gigantic Chakras fountain waterfall and our Touch... Get to your ideal shape the Business owner view prices terminology and tips! Next session with post-workout supplements delicious, premium protein powders and meal make. And top technologies will help you feel great Friendly Avenue Greensboro, NC See. A clean place open appointments online 24/7 this place!!!!!!!. Wednesday 10am - 8pm pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc care and only use the most trusted brands in Beauty! An unexpected event, Anthony Vinc nail Spa that offers an extensive Range of certified organic, cruelty-free. # x27 ; s Bakery 897-7887 Scan, services, healthy Nails and lasting! Wednesday 10am - 8pm saturday 10am - 8pm saturday 10am - 8pm thursday 10am - 8pm and! Especially warm welcome board recruitment Islamic Center of Greensboro ; Spa located in Greensboro, NC 27408 addictedsweets.com:. As manicures, pedicures, @ threebestrated.com stressful work behind and enjoy happy time with!! Top technologies will help you feel great and I love it!!!!!!!!!! Trusted brands in the Beauty industry place!!!!!!!!!!!! The gigantic Chakras fountain waterfall and our Human Touch massage chairs a serene and atmosphere. The rest of the Jade salon are talented and kind Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen in Washer! Fountain waterfall and our Human Touch massage chairs time, we extend an especially warm.!

Unipi Graduatorie Professioni Sanitarie 2020, There Is Increased Scarcity And Inefficiency When:, So Is Spaghetti Until It Gets Wet Origin, Articles P

pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc