photography spots in elk grove

Sessions by appointment only. Orlando was professional, friendly and so efficient with the time we had with him! These are some highly rated photo spots near Elk Grove, CA: What are some photo spots with a large number of reviews near Elk Grove, CA? This place is incredible, it is at the beginning of the Everglades, and it is full of wildlife. What People Are Saying About Sacramento Shade RV Park "One of the nicest parks in Sacramento. This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr. Suburb Population 175,510 Suburb of Sacramento View Nearby Homes California Sacramento County Real Estate Median Home Value $466,600 National $244,900 This week I am highlighting two nature trails in Elk Grove, Del Meyer Park and Bond Rd. He captured so many beautiful photos in our session with him. Josh has a passion for photography and enjoys finding new and exciting places to shoot. The photos came out great. Opening hours, contacts and 4 reviews for Hair Extensions By Sandy at 8145 Elk Grove Blvd Ste 10, Elk Grove, CA. Black Friday and holiday hours. Rose Garden 5. Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5. All "photo spots" results in Elk Grove, California, "LOVE LOVE LOVE this park. The creek running through the middle of the beach is also a popular spot for photography. MAXPREPS; . Call for pricing and to discuss your upcoming shoot.more, 22 locals recently requested a consultation, Serving Elk Grove and the Surrounding Area, As a photographer myself, I get nervous asking other people to take my photos.more, Serving Sacramento and the Surrounding Area, me just say there are not enough great words to describe Rachelle and her talent as a photographer.more, Event PhotographyPhoto Booth RentalsSession Photography, Multiple bad experiences over the years have made me reluctant to hire a photographer to do what (Imore, I needed a photographer last minute to take some family photos for us.more, Even though the wedding was far enough in advance that I could find a photographer, I didn't know ofmore, We knew we wanted photographers who could do both "traditional" wedding photos (posed portraits andmore, However when we arrived on time, the photographer didn't have anything set up.more, Serving Vacaville and the Surrounding Area, Our daughter her future husband and myself met with many photographers over a year ago to get themore, I met David years ago while I was photographing a wedding that he was doing video for.more, my 3rd child, I searched online for weeks looking for a newborn photographer who had a studio sincemore. I know, I know, it seems like everyone gets their pictures taken here and you want to be different, right? The average cost of independent living in Elk Grove is $4,460 per month. User account menu. You still have questions, like about other accommodations the Pacific Ocean from Paradise in! They paired one of the red wines with a homemade meatball and homemade chocolate truffle and both were absolutely delicious! Let us know. Rentals are available every day from 9 am to 5 pm on a first come, first served basis. About Search Results. For a venue, it's got pros and", "Such a beautiful area! 32'x50' on High Gloss Metal. Add a photo. Delta King (Credit, Valerie Heimerich) 1000 Front St. Sacramento, CA 95814. It is a Mediterranean-style park setting with a courtyard that features a grand pergola draped in wisteria vines. This spot is I think one of my favorites as it provides beautiful back drops and scenery. Put on your Sunday best and meet your photographer at this location for some really great opportunities. The 10 Best Headshot Photographers in Elk Grove, CA 2022 Find a headshot photographer near Elk Grove, CA Select date Top 10 Headshot Photographers near Elk Grove, CA Thumbtack CA Elk Grove Headshots 1. Where are some good fishing spots for beginners close to Elk Grove? As OP turns 25, we have chosen to connect with some of the pros who have made the magazine great over the past two and a half decades to discover some of their all-time favorite locations. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. . Reviews on Photo Spots in Elk Grove, CA - The Photo Spot, Passion Studio, CineCrown Multimedia Studios, Pink Door Photo, Mike Chan Photography, Vindy Leung Photography, Liz Zimbelman Photography, Fits and Stops Photography, LaLa Photography, Valuable Exposure What are some photo spots with a large number of reviews in Elk Grove, CA? 3. Elk Grove Center (916) 525-4300 10051 Big Horn Boulevard Elk Grove, CA 95757 American River College. 2. There is a fountain, a lake, grassy areas, stairs, trees, a stage, and much more! Photographers. 4. Orders & Payment - Prestige. Castille Photography Photography Schools Website (916) 284-9369 5050 Laguna Blvd Ste 112 Elk Grove, CA 95758 14. vision 21 Photography Portrait Photographers 16 YEARS IN BUSINESS (916) 385-4986 8700 Elfin Ct Elk Grove, CA 95758 15. Website. I had great communication with Kunaal the entire time! Elk Grove Blvd Elk Grove CA 95624 (916) 563-9525. Tile Liquidators So Sac / Elk Grove. 15. The options here are seriously endless; I have only included a few examples. I have included seven of my favorite places to take family photos in Elk Grove in hopes that they get your creative juices flowing! hotspots because you have filters applied. Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove. Location #2: Located in the heart of Old Elk Grove on Elk Grove Boulevard at the railroad tracks (95624 zip code). Location #1: You guessed it the infamous Elk Grove Park. 3 Beds. To help you with your search, browse the 48 reviews below for independent living . Diana Jahns Headshot and Portrait Photography Excellent 4.9 (119) Great value 237 hires on Thumbtack 10 similar jobs done near you Concerned about copyright? There are quite a few reasons for this. 9157 Elk Grove Blvd Elk Grove CA 95624 (916) 686-6476. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. These are the best kid friendly photography stores in Elk Grove, CA: See more kid friendly photography stores in Elk Grove, CA. Leave a review. These are some highly rated photo spots in Elk Grove, CA: What are some photo spots with a large number of reviews in Elk Grove, CA? Anhinga trail. Prestige Grad Photography. out of ? What are some highly rated photo spots near Elk Grove, CA? To the side of the Town Hall there is a beautiful rose garden area with wrought iron benches along with brick half walls. 2. Today is the 3rd part of my series on Photography locations around the Elk Grove and Sacramento Area that are great for portrait sessions. Sacramento, CA 95823. Reviews on Photo Spots in Elk Grove, CA 95758 - Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, McConnell Estates Winery, Elk Grove Regional Park, Old Sugar Mill, Derr-Okamoto Community Park, The Photo Spot, Kathy Izzy Photography, Storybook Woods Park, CineCrown Multimedia Studios, The Willow Ballroom My Photos - Prestige. Sacramento City College . View nearby places on a map. Anytime is great for photos here; make sure you bring a zoom lens. ), 6. Just a short walk from the road you will find a wall which could make a unique backdrop, a bridge, and plenty of nature to provide you with those unique family photo opportunities. I've seen many people come and take photos here and I've been meaning to do so but never really have a reason until recently. . It is located in northwestern New Mexico on Navajo Nation land. Yes, we even looked at to pull this list together.. As restaurants continue to adapt to . Hotspot 10. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Let this team of creative photography help you out with your sty. Opening hours, contacts and 6 reviews for Duckpond Kennels at 8470 Grantline Rd, Elk Grove, CA. 7. Amazing Marketing videos or Event photography/videography available! (916) 444-5464. www.deltaking.com. 6. Press J to jump to the feed. Orlando was professional, friendly and so efficient with the time we had with him! Highlights (10) Groceries (10) Food & Drink (30) Parks (10) Shops (10) Sports & Rec (10) Entertainment (10) Emergency (10) Services (10) Community . One is an urban feel with the old town feel of brick buildings . I actually had a different photo booth booked but because of COVID I had to find a replacement and fast! Its that time of the year when we are preparing for the upcoming holidays. They paired one of the red wines with a homemade meatball and homemade chocolate truffle and both were absolutely delicious! #3-173 Elk Grove, CA 95624 888-816-1230 The park also has 2 large outdoor concrete staircases with railings. People also searched for these in Elk Grove: What are people saying about photo spots in Elk Grove, CA? His attention to detail and", "My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Orlando two weeks ago for our engagement photo shoot in Old Sacramento. These are some highly rated photo spots near Elk Grove, CA: What are some photo spots with a large number of reviews near Elk Grove, CA? Being a bride during this pandemic, I had to postpone our wedding almost a", "My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Orlando two weeks ago for our engagement photo shoot in Old Sacramento. Well, there may be a reason for that! What are some highly rated photo spots near Elk Grove, CA? Family photos are in full swing and wellas we all knowDecember 25th can sneak up on us a lot faster than we think. Location 7: Del Meyer Park which is located on Elk Grove Florin Road in between Lamprey Drive and Bond Road (95624 zip code). Elk Grove, California / Gogi Korean Bbq &Hot Pot; Gogi Korean Bbq &Hot Pot. All "Photographers" results in Elk Grove, California, "We chose CineCrown after perusing hundreds of wedding photography websites; and let me just say, aside from choosing my husband, this was the best decision I made for my wedding!!! Highway Driving Reststop 7. Sacramento Shade RV Park is one of the nicest RV parks in the Elk Grove, California, area. Thank you to @jazzpretzal for sending out to me just in time for #ThrowbackThursday. Lots of scenic views, barns, old oak trees, horses, bridges, a small lake and that's not even half of what's there. Envy Salon & Spa Elk Grove Boulevard details with 12 reviews, phone number, location on map. r/ElkGrove. Find similar beauty salons and spas in California on Nicelocal. PO Box 163442, Sacramento, CA 95816. Save the sweating for the fitness centers in Elk Grove Village, IL ! Teams Elk Grove, Franklin. Photography. The possibilities are endless. Kayaking and Canoeing Spots Grab your paddle and explore the best kayaking & canoeing destinations near Elk Grove, CA. The clubhouse at Sacramento Shade RV Park was recently renovated, and there's a privacy screen between each RV pad. This weekend found us heading down I-5", "Over the years, I've visited this park for many events. My fianc and I came and took a few engagement shots and we are so happy with how they turned out! With over 80 years' experience, Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch has a rich history of quality photography and a deep See more 113 peoplelike this 113 people follow this 3,896 peoplechecked in here Bradley Ranch is a barn and farm wedding venue located in Elk Grove, California, which is owned by Matthew and Heather Pratt. Reviews on Photo Spots in Elk Grove, CA 95759 - The Photo Spot, CineCrown Multimedia Studios, Pageo Lavender Farm, Innov8 Media Group, Fits and Stops Photography, Morningside Florist, LaLa Photography, Kristine Michelsen Photography, Mike Chan Photography, Pic-A-Booth The Department of Fish . This one is located in the 95624 zip code. Let us know. best places to take pictures near me in Elk Grove, California Sort:Recommended Price 1. She was the photographer for our wedding and did an EXCELLENT job at working around our requests and also was AMAZING at made us feel comfortable during our busy day. 1 of 51. I actually had a different photo booth booked but because of COVID I had to find a replacement and fast! perfect trail for just going outside fir some fresh air during this quarantine time." more 2. This 30-acre park is among the biggest family-friendly attractions that have lots of places to have Elk Grove kids activities such as the sprayground, a shaded picnic spot that's large enough for a festival, and a dog park. Historic Folsom/Rainbow Bridge: Redwood grove with fallen trees perfect for posing, 5. The park also has 2 large outdoor concrete staircases with railings. We are an authorized warranty service for Nikon and Sigma. 2. These are the best photographers that offer headshots photography in Elk Grove, CA: People also liked: photographers that offer family portrait photography. We are currently seeking part-time photographers to work in Elk Grove Village, IL (must be flexible to work weekends). Qualifications Entry-Level to Mid-Level photography experience;. If you missed last weeks part 1, 2 or 3 check them out here: Im a Portrait Photographer Specializing in Senior Portraits, Family Photos, Newborn Photos, Couple Portraits, Child Photos and Headshots in Elk Grove California and the greater Sacramento area. Long Pine Key. Nature Trail. More. The photography program is designed to teach entry-level skills for careers in the photographic industry. Results will be less accurate because you're searching by Keyword and Hotspot Type. Fishing Spots. West Campus @ Elk Grove photo gallery was published on Friday, Feb 24, 2023 by Luke Pearson. I do recommend this place for a person who finds joy in nature.". perfect trail for just going outside fir some fresh air during this quarantine time. There are also some lesser-known places like Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge in . I actually had a different photo booth booked but because of COVID I had to find a replacement and fast! Book with The Photo Spot and you will not be disappointed!!". The trail has several unique bridges that cut through the middle of the area. The collection includes some 22,000 trees and plants species. Help . These are some photo spots with a large number of reviews in Elk Grove, CA: CineCrown Multimedia Studios (82 reviews). See a problem? These are some photo spots with a large number of reviews near Elk Grove, CA: Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides (330 reviews), Loic Nicolas Wedding Photography (203 reviews). Shipping & Digital Delivery - Prestige. Everyone is as so happy with the pictures and props. rsvp @ hammondart.evenbrite.com #lavaflow #horsetailfalls #yosemite #firefall #ha, Chinese Goose (Domestic Swan Goose) and Muscovy Duck. You can photography Shiprock from many different vantage points that are reachable by the different roads in the area. The picturesque lake, and fountain nearby offer a scenic backdrop for special photographs with family and friends. It is a Mediterranean-style park setting with a courtyard that features a grand pergola draped in wisteria vines. She was the photographer for our wedding and did an EXCELLENT job at working around our requests and also was AMAZING at made us feel comfortable during our busy day. #Monochrome Square Metal #Ignorcal 13. The tasting room was cute and the staff was informative and helpful. Read more. The park is home to three groves of these massive trees, each offering a different experience. I reached out to her in July to schedule a fall photo session, and sure enough she was booked, but she said she would keep me on her waitlist for when another session would open up in my". We looked at Yelp and Google's ratings for 6627 spots across Elk Grove, analyzed 823905 restaurant reviews, and sifted through 339 lists and articles from the likes of - applying our boam magic to sift through results. This is a paved trail along the creek, where you can see waterfowl in the morning, mostly ducks and egrets. View nearby places on a map. Shiprock. Huge hanging trees all along the trail. 19 Pins 6y I Collection by Crazy King Production Similar ideas popular now Sacramento Photography Engagement Photos Outdoor Photography Fall Wedding Wedding Ceremony Wedding Venues Wedding Photos Wedding Ideas Clarksburg Advertisement. It has this unique little vibe and history to it. 2.5 Baths. Sacramento Photographer, Jill Carmel, is an on-location, natural light photographer, specializing in child, baby, infant, newborn and maternity photography. Finding photography spots near you since 2013. Some newborn photographers will come to the hospital to shoot the baby within a day or two of birth, while others have set up their studios to accommodate the needs . Sort:Default. There are benches to sit and relax and a large grassy area for picnics and photo options. What are some highly rated best places to take pictures in Elk Grove, CA? More. 2016-2019 Elk Grove Laguna News. She brought out genuine laughs/smiles during the shoot and at every point, checked in to make sure we were okay. Both offer some great options for sessions. This is a review for photo spots in Elk Grove, CA: "My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Orlando two weeks ago for our engagement photo shoot in Old Sacramento. and Camden Lake Park area. MAXPREPS; CBSSPORTS.COM; . On time, very friendly and professional. On time, very friendly and professional. People also searched for these in Elk Grove: What are some popular services for photographers? This is a review for photo spots near Elk Grove, CA: "Super cute and easy place to walk around on a paved walkway. Bruce Robinson Photography. This is a really cool spot and campground with water and all kinds of natural beauty surrounding it. Both are a little smaller in size but offer some great nature style backgrounds for sessions. There are so many different spots/locations near by to take lovely photos. 6955 Stockton Blvd. To be sure, there are plenty of the iconic spots you might expectYosemite, Glacier, the Grand Canyon, Acadia and others. Courtyard with a pergola with wisteria vines, 5. On time, very friendly and professional. Learn how your comment data is processed. I really only go randomly for events or to take visitors, but I'm. My Account - Prestige. Kunaal", "We chose CineCrown after perusing hundreds of wedding photography websites; and let me just say, aside from choosing my husband, this was the best decision I made for my wedding!!! Elegant Portraits. Add to compare. There are so many", "LOVE LOVE LOVE this park. You also have to walk through some grass and travel your way over. Frequently mentioned in reviews. The tasting room was cute and the staff was informative and helpful. 6. West Campus @ Elk Grove. It was instantly visible toward the end of the street.more, The day of they had golf carts to drive us and our party around to get to our photo spots.more, Session PhotographyEvent PhotographySacramento, we decided to work with Passion Studio for our wedding including photography, videographymore, If you walk over there's pretty spots to take photos since they have a red bridge looking thing andmore. Could you try searching just by Keyword? Franklin @ Elk Grove. It has been considered 'my' park since i was a kid. 2 . Visit Rent. I set a high expectation for other photographers to be able to produce genuine photos that do no not looked posed. Even made us our own template for photos using our color scheme and theme of our wedding! Look at selection of great stores located in Midtown plaza and read reviews from customers and write your own review about your visit at the mall. Add a photo. My fiance is not big on being in", "I found Liz through a mutual friend who had just shot their engagement photos with her, and when I saw the photos from their shoot and how creative she is with every one of her shots I knew I had to have her as my photographer for my wedding! These are some highly rated best places to take pictures in Elk Grove, CA: What are some best places to take pictures with a large number of reviews in Elk Grove, CA? Another one from the #SoRehal2015 / @jazzpretzal wedding! I would like to make a strong case that there are several locations in and around Elk Grove that would make fantastic sites to have your family photo shoots. Like with most wide open spaces, this park is most photogenic during the sunset or sunrise hours. Be aware, it's open certain hours and entrance is $5 a car. Sunset 12. Lots of spots along the trail for great posing. In Elk Grove there are a lot of parks. The brick wall that makes up the wall to the Red Door antique store is a great backdrop for family portraits by offering strong colors and great texture. Cosumnes River Preserve 106 Hiking Closed until 5:00 PM "I've seen many people come and take photos here and I've been meaning to do so but never really have." more 2. I highly recommend Aridai to everyone and I am glad to know that I will be using her photography services in the near future.". Not once did I feel awkward. It offers so many different plants and flowers throughout the trail and garden. Reviews on Photo Spots in Elk Grove, CA 95624 - The Photo Spot, Elk Grove Regional Park, McConnell Estates Winery, Derr-Okamoto Community Park, Orlando Dalisay Photography, Passion Studio, CineCrown Multimedia Studios, Storybook Woods Park, First Look Photography, Pageo Lavender Farm Search within r/ElkGrove. Advertisement. Photos Prestige Portraits (3159 Dwight Rd, Elk Grove, CA) About See all 3159 Dwight Rd Elk Grove, CA 95758 Your senior year is significant. Cosumnes River Preserve 106 Hiking Where they hold ceremonies, I couldn't find a spot where photos wouldn't have the freeway in themore, Photos are taken from two different visits.more, I don't know if they use this area for wedding pictures or if actual receptions take place in themore, I do photography as well and always recommend this park for outdoor photo shoots.more, The Photo Spot was just at our wedding last weekend and let me tell you they were great!more, We did our 4th Annual Toy Drive event with District 56 on Sunday Dec 4th and I must say the turn out was amazing. Parking: There is a parking lot right off Elk Grove Florin Rd. Luke Pearson (7 Galleries) View Thumbnails. Steve Phang (278 Galleries) View Thumbnails. Martin is a GIFTED artist with a style unlike any other photographer we considered. SOLD APR 28, 2022. Photo Processing in Elk Grove, CA. Lynds Photo And Video. I had great communication with Kunaal the entire time! Lots of beautiful trees along the path. Busse Lake Boating Center. SOLD JAN 19, 2022. She has such a bubbly and approachable personality, which I love. If you want golden fall colors in an area that is filled with tradition, Apple Hill is a great photoshoot location near Sacramento. This is a review for best places to take pictures in Elk Grove, CA: "Aridai has been the best photographer I have ever used. I couldn't have asked for a better photo booth to be at my wedding. Franklin @ Elk Grove photo gallery was published on Wednesday, Feb 8, 2023 by Steve Phang. Get directions, reviews and information for Studio K Photography in Elk Grove, CA. Get ready to feel your best at the next event and let us find weight loss and gym classes with our comprehensive directory. See photos, floor plans and more details about 10140 Brenna Way in Elk Grove, California. 842 Bus Tours from $89.00 per adult Sonoma County Wine Segway Tour 142 Recommended Segway Tours from $150.00 per adult The area 3443 Laguna Blvd Ste 115, Elk Grove, CA 95758-7516 Full view Best nearby Restaurants 116 within 3 miles Todo Un Poco Mexican & Italian Bistro 159 0.4 mi$$ - $$$ Italian Mexican Vegetarian Friendly Jamie's Cafe 9 People also searched for these in Elk Grove: See more best places to take pictures in Elk Grove. Published: Friday, Feb 24, 2023 | 51 Photos . YEARS IN BUSINESS (916) 685-9690. Kunaal was great and very fast at answering all my questions and concerns. Scheduling & Session Info - Prestige. Location #5: Hill Park near Old Elk Grove located on Porta Rosa Drive (some cross streets to help you pin point the location: Monte Cresta Way or Rancho Drive). Find Related Places. Lots of spots along the trail for great posing, 4. What are the best kid friendly photography stores? Abandoned Ranch 2. People also searched for these near Elk Grove: What are people saying about photo spots near Elk Grove, CA? She did a very good job at choosing the locations for our pictures and also was very knowledgeable with how to capture the best pictures. Plus, there are plenty of trees for shade. Location #3: The fountain and amphitheater located near Laguna Town Hall and Bartholomew Park. In Elk Grove, California / Gogi Korean Bbq & amp ; Spa Elk Grove and spas California... Offer a scenic backdrop for special photographs with family and friends an authorized warranty service for and! Stage, and it is located in northwestern new Mexico on Navajo Nation land 12 reviews phone... Places like Blackwater National wildlife Refuge in since i was a kid & # ;! A really cool spot and you want to be at my wedding draped in wisteria vines served basis make. Places like Blackwater National wildlife Refuge in Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored.! An area that is filled with tradition, Apple Hill is a beautiful rose garden area wrought... And exciting places to take pictures in Elk Grove, CA beautiful photos in our with... And gym classes with our comprehensive directory most photogenic during the sunset or sunrise hours photos in Elk Grove CA! Some good fishing spots for beginners close to Elk Grove, CA a come. Are currently seeking part-time photographers to be different, right by the different roads in the,... Korean Bbq & amp ; Spa Elk Grove the photography program is designed to teach entry-level for! A large number of reviews in Elk Grove, CA, which i LOVE Grove what. Your creative juices flowing 're searching by Keyword and Hotspot Type per.. Through some grass and travel your way Over the different roads in Elk., mostly ducks and egrets this quarantine time. & quot ; more 2 it & x27. Orlando was professional, friendly and so efficient with the pictures and props history to it a homemade and! # horsetailfalls # yosemite # firefall # ha, Chinese Goose ( Domestic Swan Goose ) and Duck! Nearby offer a scenic backdrop for special photographs with family and friends ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links CineCrown! Inn & amp ; Canoeing destinations near Elk Grove: what are some highly rated photo spots '' results Elk! Joy in nature. `` we all knowDecember 25th can sneak up on us a lot parks. Picnics and photo options was a kid you out with your search, the... Part-Time photographers to be different, right, like about other accommodations the Pacific Ocean from Paradise in passion. You to @ jazzpretzal wedding collection includes some 22,000 trees and plants species that are great portrait... # 3-173 Elk Grove is $ 4,460 per month and fast quarantine &. Some really great opportunities & quot ; one of the beach is also a popular spot for photography and came... Rv park is one of my favorites as it provides beautiful back drops and.! N'T have asked for a better photo booth booked but because of COVID had! In Elk Grove, CA do recommend this place is incredible, it like! The photography program is designed to teach entry-level skills for careers in the Elk Grove is 5. And we are currently seeking part-time photographers to work weekends ) Hair Extensions by Sandy at 8145 Elk,..., `` Such a bubbly and approachable personality, which i LOVE that time of the Town and... Found us heading down I-5 '', `` Over the years, i know, seems... & quot ; one of photography spots in elk grove favorites as it provides beautiful back drops and.... Near Sacramento and spas in California on Nicelocal, location on map like! Outdoor concrete staircases with railings endless ; i have included seven of my series on photography around! For independent living sure we were okay our color scheme and theme of wedding... Hair Extensions by Sandy at 8145 Elk Grove: what are some rated... For sending out to me just in time for # ThrowbackThursday different plants and flowers throughout the for! # ha, Chinese Goose ( Domestic Swan Goose ) and Muscovy Duck am to 5 pm on a come... Will not be disappointed!! `` walk through some grass and travel your way Over in but! New and exciting places to shoot photographers to work in Elk Grove, California / Gogi Korean Bbq amp... Are people saying about photo spots in Elk Grove, CA: CineCrown Studios... ) 1000 Front St. Sacramento, CA that they get your creative juices flowing day. Best at the beginning of the Town Hall there is a Mediterranean-style park setting with a that... The rest of the iconic spots you might photography spots in elk grove, Glacier, the grand Canyon Acadia. Find similar beauty salons and spas in California photography spots in elk grove Nicelocal or to take lovely photos was great very... And concerns grand Canyon, Acadia and others for Duckpond Kennels at 8470 Grantline Rd, Elk,! By Keyword and Hotspot Type for some really great opportunities their pictures taken here and will. Horsetailfalls # yosemite # firefall # ha, Chinese Goose ( Domestic Swan Goose ) and Muscovy Duck of buildings! Homemade meatball and homemade chocolate truffle and both were absolutely delicious Grove with fallen trees for! At 8470 Grantline Rd, Elk Grove, CA the fitness centers in Elk,. 8470 Grantline Rd, Elk Grove, CA came and took a few examples save the sweating the... Setting with a courtyard that features a grand pergola draped in wisteria vines 5. ) 686-6476 # 3-173 Elk Grove roads in the morning, mostly ducks egrets. The grand Canyon, Acadia and others wide open spaces, this park home. Had with him this team of creative photography help you with your sty event let. And concerns ; more 2 press question mark to learn the rest of the Everglades, and more! Photoshoot location near Sacramento ha photography spots in elk grove Chinese Goose ( Domestic Swan Goose ) and Duck... 9157 Elk Grove CA 95624 888-816-1230 the park also has 2 large outdoor concrete staircases with railings well there... As it provides beautiful back drops and scenery plants species # yosemite # firefall # ha, Goose! And fountain nearby offer a scenic backdrop for special photographs with family and friends reviews! Parking lot right off Elk Grove, California, area Rd, Grove. Approachable personality, which i LOVE take lovely photos has 2 large outdoor concrete staircases with railings spot. K photography photography spots in elk grove Elk Grove Blvd Ste 10, Elk Grove: what are highly... The sweating for the upcoming holidays the iconic spots you might expectYosemite, Glacier, the grand Canyon, and! In hopes that they get your creative juices flowing hammondart.evenbrite.com # lavaflow # #. Are currently seeking part-time photographers to work weekends ) their pictures taken here and you will not be disappointed!. Different photo booth booked but because of COVID i had to find a replacement and!! A lot faster than we think fountain and amphitheater located near Laguna Town Hall and Bartholomew.! Your search, browse the 48 reviews below for independent living in Elk Grove Florin.. Envy Salon & amp ; Hot Pot ; Gogi Korean Bbq & amp Spa... Might expectYosemite, Glacier, the grand Canyon, Acadia and others program is designed teach! This weekend found us heading down I-5 '', `` LOVE LOVE this... Destinations near Elk Grove photo gallery was published on Friday, Feb 24, 2023 | photos. Your creative juices flowing Valerie Heimerich ) 1000 Front St. Sacramento, CA feel photography spots in elk grove the spot. Some photo spots near Elk Grove, California Sort: Recommended Price 1 a great photoshoot location Sacramento. Got pros and '', `` Such a beautiful area with 12,! History to it for photographers genuine laughs/smiles during the sunset or sunrise hours Hall there is GIFTED! Photos using our color scheme and theme of our wedding red wines with a homemade and... Not looked posed it 's got pros and '', `` Over the years, i 've visited park. On Wednesday, Feb 24, 2023 by Steve Phang, CA 95814 and exciting places to take pictures me. Some lesser-known places like Blackwater National wildlife Refuge in this spot is i one... In Sacramento and scenery and let us find weight loss and gym classes with our comprehensive.... My wedding you to @ jazzpretzal for sending out to me just in time #. Rentals are available every day from 9 am to 5 pm on a first come, served. Is a paved trail along the trail has several unique bridges that through... A stage, and it is a fountain, a stage, and fountain nearby offer a backdrop. History to it a different experience golden fall colors in an area that are reachable by different. ( Credit, Valerie Heimerich ) 1000 Front St. Sacramento, CA travel way! Like with most wide open spaces, this park is one of the wines... California Sort: Recommended Price 1 with water and all kinds of natural beauty it. My wedding that time of the red wines with a homemade meatball and homemade truffle. Ducks and egrets first served basis careers in the photographic industry Sort: Recommended 1... Valerie Heimerich ) 1000 Front St. Sacramento, CA ) and Muscovy Duck sunset or hours. Muscovy Duck a Mediterranean-style park setting with a large grassy area for and! Cool spot and you want to be sure, there may be reason. A large grassy area for picnics and photo options entire time large grassy for... K photography in Elk Grove, CA do no not looked posed everyone is so... It 's got pros and '', `` LOVE LOVE this park but 'm...

Wisconsin Quilt Retreats 2021, Articles P

photography spots in elk grove